What will Ivan say now?

What will Ivan say now?

>This finding eliminates any remaining doubt that the two suspects in the Novichok poisonings were in fact Russian officers operating on a clandestine government mission.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-173428~2.png (1070x1488, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/26/skripal-suspect-boshirov-identified-gru-colonel-anatoliy-chepiga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

da, but wer is prufs?

Do something about it, Nigel.

>The BBC understands there is no dispute over the identification.

Woah a few photos of the same guy

Where are the proofs? And why do attacks keep happening right next to Porton Down instead of London which is filled with Russian defectors and has no less CCTV (places like Winchester and Salisbury have more CCTV than larger towns in the UK)

>bashirov
>chepiga

all muslim names. fuck russia is full of shitskins

>President Putin publicly vouched that “Boshirov” and “Petrov” are civilians.

and now it turns out he is a highly decorated elite officer. how do you think they can spin this?

Say that whoever is making this claim is wrong? Most of the GRU stuff that comes out is total bullshit. I mean look at the guy who got radiation poisoning, he was killed by MI5 but they claimed it was the russians

the question is why did putin even do it so obvious if he didn't want people to know it was him? why didn't they use some homemade poison?

>and now it turns out he is a highly decorated elite officer. how do you think they can spin this?

spires! someone just think of the spires!

>the question is why did putin even do it so obvious if he didn't want people to know it was him? why didn't they use some homemade poison?

Why did Russia poison Ltvinenko with highly traceable Polonium?

Because it wasn't Russia

they can't because they have proved that this man is not a civilian. They could continue to deny that they had anything to do with the skripal case, though that looks a bit ridiculous now given that they said they were civilians and it turns out they are not

It's pretty obvious the Russians are lying (as usual). But then I realize western governments are just as full of shit, so I'm not that impressed by liars calling out liars for lying.

>they have proved that this man is not a civilian
where?

Its claimed they wanted defectors and traitors to know they could be touched anywhere. That they are not amateurs but are sending a the sign.

>if he didn't want people to know it was him?

precisely this, he did want them to know

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/26/skripal-suspect-boshirov-identified-gru-colonel-anatoliy-chepiga/

They haven't proved anything. No documents are posted on any of these news sites, just two photos and a claim which is not verified

This is yet another MI5/6 false flag that they performed right next to the facilities they knew would be able to stop any serious negative of releasing this weapon to foster a Russian narrative

Don't forget Steele, a former MI6 agent who also worked to foster a bullshit Russia collusion narrative. It's what these cunts are all doing these days

>bellingcat
Wow. You believe an outfit run by a virgin who browsed the web from his bedroom?

>>This finding eliminates any remaining doubt that the two suspects in the Novichok poisonings were in fact Russian officers operating on a clandestine government mission.
LOL no it doesn't, you fucking German ruled peasant bitch.

I think we are all sick of it, but some lies and some storylines are worse than others

you don't have to accept the blame to make people know you're killing people. For example, world governments don't admit to killing those wikileaks contributors but when one dies in a car crash or defenestrates themselves the rest know who did it

where is the proof in that, it just makes wild claims

This, it would be useful to post the actual passports when making such a claim but there is no such proof. They claim one of them made strange trips worldwide but provide no evidence. They post blurry, unintelligible documents with pictures obscured and lefties in the comments lap it up

HOW THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO STUPID

Russian trolls out in a full force. 1 ruble per post.

>Bellingcrap
lel, sounds legit

>die for the Baltics, west european goy
Why cant we Germanics just get along with the Russians? Because of the eternal Latvian. Latvian riflemen were the muscle employed by the Jewish elites that overthrew the Tsar.

i believe the passport's were posted last week

More like 1 potato per post

You might believe they exist, but where are they? I want images

> What will Ivan say now?

I like what's going on on your rotten island

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-Attackontrafficwarden_1537022918.mp4.5b9d1bc7dfd00.webm (204x360, 1.48M)

is it true you can conceal carry in Russia?

>carry
what do you mean?

Attached: qwGyXkY1RfM.jpg (975x1218, 123K)

a shooter, I read it on RT but I'm not sure how far it goes