Neil Gorsuch

Why was his nomination so clean? No dirty tricks by Democrats, a quick and relatively clean nomination and vote. And he's more conservative than Kavanaugh.

Attached: 220px-Associate_Justice_Neil_Gorsuch_Official_Portrait.jpg (220x275, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-kavanaugh-circus-features-plenty-of-sideshows/2018/09/25/679b73ba-c10a-11e8-be77-516336a26305_story.html?utm_term=.e9471ecce46b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he wore a purple tie

Because he was both less important and less of a degenerate

They should have nominated the Catholic lady, but they have no PR foresight at all

Because with the midterms around the corner, there's a possibility, however slim, that the Democrats can actually stop Kavanaugh's nomination.

He replaced Scalia after election and Democrats had new leadership. Kavanaugh arrives before midterms and when Democrats have ambitions for taking congress.

Attached: 170201-neil-gorsuch-ok-1512_e668dc9b06164b5c304a873a0dea3291_nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (700x466, 121K)

Midterms weren't so close

because this one shifts the balance to republicans and dems think roe v wade will be kill. use your brain.

Maybe because the accusations against Kavanaugh are actually real.

Because it wasn’t close to midterms. They couldn’t stall it.

The Democrats are doing everything they can to fuck with the Republicans. That's really it. They don't care about the country or the people in it, they just care about being in power. Honestly, I can see a crazy person take out all of these "leaders"

Midterms and power shift on the court. He went through in early 2017. Kav is mid-to-late 2018. This has a huge effect on the midterms, Gorsuch didn't. Kav also will tip the balance of power on the court directly in favor of Republicans. Gorsuch was just replacing Scalia.

Catholic lady is probably on the back burner for when Ginsberg kicks the bucket.

Kavanaugh sitting on the supreme court is a threat to Mueller's investigation.

One word my guy, midterms. It’s in the next coming months and they want to throw a fit so they can roll the dice on “muh blue wave” in order to completely block Trump on absolutely everything.

Justice Kennedy, who is retiring, was a swing vote. Kavanaugh would replace him as a conservative vote. This would change the supreme court rulings to republican favor. Democrats don't want this.

>No dirty tricks
Bruh, they filibustered even bringing the vote to the floor. They just got beat down when McTurtle changed the rules to make it only require 50 votes and the Democrats had nothing to stand on because they had just done the same thing for every other Federal judge.

People on this board sure have goldfish memories.

He's an even trade for his replacement. Brett ain't

Fuck off feminist leaf. Women's opinions don't matter anyway.

Attached: abhorrentpostleaf.png (585x560, 202K)

Thanks frens for all your answers

Attached: 1537459914435.gif (220x163, 85K)

Definitely. The Democrats would stop at absolutely nothing to prevent another conservative replacing RBG and this at least lowers the likelihood of sexual assault accusations, though anons may get some good fem dom erotica out of it anyway, Dems being as demented as they are.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

Attached: 1535050619409.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>goldfish memories

This is funny, because Kavanaugh has explicity said that Roe v Wade is settled law.

>they have no foreskin

The first whore, Christine Blasey, also accused Gorsuch. It's all about Midterms.

Kavanaugh is viewed by the Left as pushing the Supreme Court firmly to the Right. The Left want a leftist court so they can keep getting left leaning rulings.

He's also said there is no such thing as settled law, which is true.

He wasn't the tipping point to conservative majority, Kavanaugh is.

He wasn't replacing a swing seat.

No parties and no alcohol

Corporations will never allow the court to go liberal. This attack on Kavanaugh is an attack on Trump only. If Kavanaugh is replaced it will likely be with Barret. It's win-win for Wall Street.

Not a rapist, just a hunch.

Also, Dems fear that if Trump gets Kavanugh and Ginsburg dies or has to step down the court will be "far right" by leftist estimations.

(((They))) got dirt (pedoshit or whatever) on Gorsuch so they can make him vote their way later on if they need to.
They don't have real dirt on Kavanaugh though...that's why they freak out like crazy.
A true judge on the seat without deep state blackmail. They have a fucking meltdown

And republicans do?

Attached: 1C730481-C418-477E-9C6A-F2E65D120AE6.jpg (125x108, 11K)

Because he didn't sexually assault people. Kavanaugh's sexual exploits are backed up by his roommates, college friends and acquaintances, and even in his HS yearbook say he "conquered" many women, was drunk as fuck many many times and has probably sexually assaulted many women
Brett has also lied many times about the drinking age (he was drinking underage).

It doesn't help that now he denies his "chad" past and pretends he's a saintly virgin

Real answer is because he was replacing a conservative. Scalia may have been the most conservative voice on the bench, so switching him with Gorsuch maintained the status quo. That's also why Congress was willing to hobble the court for a year to block Garland.

>are backed up by his roommates
You mean the person who had a crush on the accuser, who wasn't really in Kavanaugh's social circle?

>If Kavanaugh is replaced it will likely be with Barret.
If Kavanaugh is forced to withdraw based on unfounded allegations from accusers with leftist activist lawyers the Dems will not magically allow Barret on the court. Dems will be empowered and the blood will be in the water to deny Trump any more SCOTUS picks no matter how many Haitian nigger babies she adopted.

Attached: 1537759595413.jpg (634x634, 111K)

And that single person's supposed "bias" suddenly denies the multiple people who were interviewed saying that Kavanaugh was a drunken, sexually deviant man just because of some crush? Oh please.

Itll be interesting to see, The playbook has to be getting really thin and being used to frequently for normies not to see a pattern.

Once Kavanaugh is confirmed he will be more conservative and anti democrat than anyone to ever have a seat on the court. He will have a vendetta.

>the multiple people who were interviewed saying that Kavanaugh was a drunken, sexually deviant man
Literally no one has said that except this new accuser. The room mate said it WOULDN'T SURPRISE HIM... specifically because Kavanaugh liked to drink. Pic related. It's you.

Attached: derp.jpg (400x299, 32K)

>They just got beat down when McTurtle changed the rules to make it only require 50 votes and the Democrats had nothing to stand on because they had just done the same thing for every other Federal judge.
Harry Reid changed the rules. McConnel just held them to it.

>This
/thread every post after this is gay

because he's not an alcoholic rapist douchebro like Kavanaugh

>187042957

Because Republicans are fucking retarded and don't understand their base.

The left will play dirty for their base, Rep. will only play dirty for themselves.

I believe Kav will have his nomination rescinded this week. This is a key time to do it, republicans have shown they are willing to fight. This third allegation (I don't believe this one either, but it has much more credibility than the preceding), should be used as an out to court women GOP voters and moderates.

Nominate Barrett, do not allow hearings since most senators have already sat in on other hearings of hers and push her through.

If you read about her she has a much more hometown-hero vibe, and she isn't an ivy league snob.

Republicans have an excellent out and winning ability here, I hope they take it.

He was Scalia's replacement, so he didn't swing the Court. They would have preferred someone less conservative, of course, but they didn't have any grounds to fight it. This time, they see how they're losing control of the Court for a long, long time, because Trump isn't letting the Democrats set the parameters for nomination.

This.

>let's nominate someone with tons of baggage
>what could go wrong

The NYT literally has interviewed Kavanaugh's roomates and classmates about him.
Kavanaugh even lied about the drinking age as 18 when it was really 21.
Face it, Brett's "chad" status in high school screwed him over.

Another reason is that in early 2017, Democrats were still pretty high on their impeachment fantasy. That's gotten pretty tired now, so they're much more aware of how many justices Trump could appoint.

This exactly. It was fucking retarded no matter the angle.

Anyone here who has been promiscuous and a partier are now reflecting on their past to see if they maybe a target of #meToo? Like I was trying to get laid this one time and the girl was sort of hesitant b/c she had a boyfriend, then we messed around and I stuck it in and half way through she said I can't. So I stopped, but in this age of she/said he said this chick from 15 years ago could claim I raped her b/c she could have harbored feelings of personal guilt that could be projected onto me and it would be legitimized by the left's dogpiling.

It was 18 for beer and 21 for liquor. P.S. Duterte's my uncle and he's gonna git ya.

As I recall, at the time the entire policial left was convinced that Trump would be impeached "any day now" which would then retroactively invalidate Gorsuch's nomination.

...They aren't sending their best.

this.
democrats have all sworn to #RESIST. and that is what they are doing even if it involves lies

Uhhh but if the republicans fail to vote him in before the election then congress is blue due to the spinelessness of the GOP

the only obvious thing is that you're both kike shills jerking each other off .

>lady

absolutely haram

>flag

Are you trying to be ironic?

Kav was a shit choice. Barrett should have been it. She is much more conservative.

See:

No. New York Times TRIED to verify the New Yorker's story... and talked to dozens of people who could NOT corroborate the story. That's exactly why they DID NOT run the fucking story.

No, the rule was not changed for Supreme Court nominees until the Turtleman did it. This faggotry goes all the way back to the Bush administration when Democrats decided on a scheme to """filubuster""" every judicial nominee by refusing to vote for cloture. Bush weighed in that should not be allowed and the media cried and dubbed it "the Nuclear Option" to scare weak Republulicans. They cucked, but when the shoe was on the other foot the Democrats were quick to nuke everything AND expand the size of the federal judiciary to stufg the benches to give themselves an advantage.

You're a nigger for doing that. If she is taken, and the guy isnt a nigger or shitskin, you shoulda fucked off

it has to do with who each of them are replacing

Talking about the filibuster of the person who should've been the first Latino. Miguel Estrada. Don't hear people talking about it very often.

Midterms

They didn't want to blow their load just yet

trying too hard. kavanaugh is getting confirmed you kike faggot

To be fair, girlfriend and boyfriend are just made up words. There are wives and husbands and that's it. Of course he shouldn't be hooking up with someone he wouldn't impregnate, which is a far graver sin.

It doesn't even take that much, according to these people. Have you ever just been at a party where there COULD have been a gang bang going on in another room? Guilty.

But they did anyway, imagine having to fight all this allegation faggotry AND fight over fillibuster rules changes too.

This. Plus Kavanaugh being appointed tips the scales against the left.

It was a one for one trade to replace Scalia. It didn't really alter the fundamental dynamic of the Supreme Court.

Welcome to Jow Forums, user. To help you familiarize yourself, I'll teach you how to tag. At the top of every post there's a long number. For example, your post that I'm responding to has the number "187049872". If you click on that number, you can "tag" the post so that when you say things like "this", people can see what you're talking about. You don't have to click the number, you can type it.. just be sure to include ">>" before the number. You can also click numerous post IDs (that's what they're called).

Because Gorsuch replaces a REPUBLICAN judge on an Evenly split court. Kavanaugh would tip the scales for Conservative. DEMs are stalling this nomination trying to get to the midterms

>They should have nominated the Catholic lady, but they have no PR foresight at all
bump. they fucked up big time by putting Kav up.

>Corporations will never allow the court to go liberal.
lmao. it is liberal genius. they've been the majority or swing majority on it since the fucking FDR administration.

But they did run the story because a sizable amount of people corroborated.. Check your facts faggot.

Conspiracy 4D spitballing here, but...

maybe this whole dog & pony show is to distract us from the fact that Kavanaugh is a middle-of-the-road neoconnish pro-globo jurist and get Trumpers to root for a Bush-tier appointee?

No. The New York Times did NOT run Deborah Ramirez's story. The publication you are thinking of is The New Yorker. Here is the story:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Notice the domain is not that of the New York Times. Even the fucking Washington Post tells you that you're a retard.

>One also wouldn’t expect Kavanaugh to comment on Deborah Ramirez, who told the New Yorker, “after six days of carefully assessing her memories,” that Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a party when they were undergraduates at Yale University. Apparently, drinking was involved. The New York Times, which had also researched her claim, was unable to find anyone to corroborate the tale. In a complicating wrinkle, Kavanaugh’s Yale roommate has said he believes Ramirez, though he provided no reason other than he liked her.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-kavanaugh-circus-features-plenty-of-sideshows/2018/09/25/679b73ba-c10a-11e8-be77-516336a26305_story.html?utm_term=.e9471ecce46b

No. Rooting is irrelevant. We don't get to vote on him. Even if he's not perfect on every point, he's better than the average from Reagan/Bush. The left won't be happy with him, as they're making clear. No distraction was necessary for Trump's side.