Mental illness

Apparently I have BPD. I fit in all the diagnosis criteria.

Anyone else here has dealt with something like this before?

Attached: homer-mental.png (500x375, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11104842/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>diagnosis criteria

did you use a medical dictionary to translate the DSM?

I am a psychologist myself, but I had someone else diagnose me.

My brother was diagnosed with it. Not a very good prognosis, most people with BPD never overcome it and live their lives never establishing long term bonds with anyone.

Posts relating to specific and personal advice belong on >>>adv
This board is for topics relating to politics, world affairs, and other meme f(l)ags cluttering our board

Don't necessarily believe them. They know not all

Neo
Mark 3:21
"When his family heard this, they set out to restrain him (Jesus), because they said, "He's out of his mind."

psychology is about as scientific as astrology. please call them "diagnostic criteria" next time

He never got over it? IS he married or something?

Fix Diet / exercise / start taking life more serious. Or just take a bunch of pills like cattle

BPD people are truly evil and hurt everyone in their lives. You know what you need to do OP.

BPD is a meme and people grow out of it usually when they hit the age of 30

The bible and jesus will cure you

I am 29.

Yeah, you are at the end of it. Most say their BPD symptoms go away after they hit 30.

Just follow God's commandments and fear him and you'll be fine.

The only way to cure a 'personality disorder' is to change your personality basically, and that is just cognitive/behavioral therapy, teaching you whats right and wrong. You get the same thing when you find Jesus and you begin to start fearing the consequences of hurting others or sinning as well as other benefits that help in situations like that. Look into on youtube or google "borderline personality jesus" you'll probably see a lot of stories on people curing themselves with God.

Sneed

That's a good way to go about it. Thank you.

What?

I have fit these same criteria my life until now, diagnosed with BPD and ADHD. Sure I have a hot temper. I get manic, and can stay up working like a madman for days on end. I go through depression periods. The only thing that’s helped me is extreme physical exertion. I mountain bike, strength train 6x a week and currently looking into doing an iron man triathalon. Guess what? My body can handle it much more than others. This is also after playing college football and then joining the army infantry. You have to find an outlet for your “sickness” and you will fucking thrive. I’m not an elite athlete, but I am definetly in the top 5% of humanity at least. I’ve found that people like us have more drive when given the correct outlet. The peaks and valleys are still there, but they aren’t pronounced and can be used as an advantage. Eat right, sculpt your body and use that anger to your advantage. Dream of the day the next Great War comes as well. DONT TAKE THE JEW PILLS EITHER.

Oh and also pray. That’s a big one too.

The body changes the mind.
The mind changes the body.
To improve both improves everything.
You must keep getting better.

Perfectly stated. Also, as they say, an idle mind(as well as body) is the devils playground.

I think my "madness" is the reason behind some of my talents. I'm very talented at music, for example.

Thank you for your thoughts.

The Commies used to diagnose political dissidents with 'Sluggish Schizophrenia'.

Attached: 1491911802639.jpg (960x833, 47K)

Because you're spiritually stupid.

Fix your diet.

I truely believe that people like us, are the truely gifted. Every great mind throughout history had a touch of “madness” in some form or another. We are like Ferrari’s, but sometimes, we don’t have a race track to use our potential. Unless we find that racetrack, we will sit and rust, and our engine will degrade. Others are surely more steady, like a Honda. Not very impressive, but more steady. Idk, maybe I’m completely wrong, but just the way I see it.

I think I just need to find my racetrack so that I can put my madness to good use.

>Most say their BPD symptoms go away after they hit 30.
Yeah, now I'm just constantly depressed. Used to ride some helluva waves in my mid to late 20's. I have had some level of mental disorder for the past 16 years, the longer it goes on the more dead you are inside.

no you don't you can't prove you do, they just want to sell you stuff. You're fine, I love you.

>sometimes, we don’t have a race track to use our potential.
Great analogy for sure. Should've thought of that.

It could be down to a sleep disorder if you have insomnia or wake up still feeling tired. Try a keto diet or those ketone supplement things for a week or so cause they make your brain function better on less sleep

I am 35, I have visual and audio hallucinations every now and then. For some reason I keep hearing the intro to Greenday's Longview on loop.
A few random thoughts that yell at me.
Never been to a doctor.
Deal with it, everyone has demons.

Attached: 1534067983025.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>going to a psychologist who has fucking BPD
Jesus Christ, your poor patients.

Mental illness is not a permanent thing, remember that.
Your "BPD" is likely just a nutrient deficiency from eating too many plants and not enough animal fat/cholestorol.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11104842/

There is almost no such thing as people who are just "genetically" mentally ill, especially in the proportions that they are today, as naturally, a species will gravitate towards a mean. And it just wouldn't make sense that such a large portion of any species would naturally be mentally ill. That wouldn't be beneficial to their survival at all. Mental illness is a warning sign of a poor diet/environment.

yeah she was awful

>the intro to Greenday's Longview on loop.

Fuck, that's hell on Earth.

Not all psychologists work as therapists. I for one work teaching children.

>Your "BPD" is likely just a nutrient deficiency from eating too many plants and not enough animal fat/cholestorol.

But I eat a lot of meat, dairy products and not so many vegetables?

They have "madness" because they are simply better able to recognize an issue/are more susceptible to it.
Has fuck all to do with madness making them a "great mind".

Is it pasteurized dairy and cooked meat with useless oxidized cholesterol? If so, try transitioning to a more raw diet, and ensure that you eat more organ meat.

OP is as LARP as they get. He might be bipolar though.

and don't eat ANY plant matter ever. Especially grains.
Do that with a raw animal based diet and tell me if you still feel mentally ill.

Learn to appreciate veggies & fruit, it's really not hard. If you cant stomach it, make a smoothie or some shit. Balancing your diet is most important.

Kill yourself memeflag faggot sage all non political slide threads you fucking newfags

OP. You need to start injecting Oxytocin and you will be cured. It cured me within 8 months

Mental health is a political issue, it receives very little funding in most countries & manifests itself in society. Why don't I see you fucks in the constant e-celeb threads btw?

Nope.

Is that legal?

Intermittent explosive disorder + Cyclothymia

I scored 37 out of 50 on some test today. To be honest it should have been higher as I deliberately undersold my feelings.

I'm not gonna make it am I?

Shut the fuck up, retard. Psychological “disorders” are nothing but jewish tricks. Quit being an asshole, follow social norms a bit more and you’ll have less issues.