Only the Douay Rheims is the true word of Mary. Protestants will go to hell for their idolatrous worship of Jesus

Only the Douay Rheims is the true word of Mary. Protestants will go to hell for their idolatrous worship of Jesus.

Attached: 8765467897765.jpg (270x200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxlKbL-PXqM
youtube.com/watch?v=B0hMt5HE6Ls
drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?q=in the beginning was the&b=drb
youtube.com/watch?v=iMCWcP20Lys
youtube.com/watch?v=5QBgAvtiQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=GaBYVuWaC90
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
commonwealmagazine.org/viganos-testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=_k2FGclTe4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a church of literal pedophiles

Attached: 1302025284001.jpg (413x395, 107K)

>Pastor Anderson Demonstrates Catholic Ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=yxlKbL-PXqM

Attached: steven-ANDERSON-facebook-1024x500 (3).jpg (1024x500, 43K)

Hell doesn't exist and if it is chatholics belongs to it

You will go to hell without faith in Mary. Anyone who doesn't believe in Mary will go to hell so I'm helping your soul by telling you to believe in her.

>a church that worships a man

>You will go to hell without faith in Mary.
citation needed
youtube.com/watch?v=B0hMt5HE6Ls

Yes it does. It's a containment zone for all the people I don't like. When I die and my faith in Mary saves me I will sing psalms to Mary forever with my faithful family and friends.

cite one passage from Jesus or his disciples that supports this

I read the Douay Rheims through the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit spoke to me and told me.

>a belief system whose core is crucifying God
top kek
you're both going to hell for worshipping human prophets whose message was preaching monotheism

Embrace Mary or go to hell.

both jesus and his mother ate,drank and defecated.. a godly jesus was beaten up and killed by a bunch of jews
not very godly to me

fuck off neo-jew

Attached: 1507024797383.png (1000x773, 344K)

But the Romans oppressed the jews. The Romans are God's chosen people so the Italians must be given the holy land so the book of Apocalypse can be fulfilled and the whore of Babylon (pr*testants) destroyed.

if we are children of god and god fucked mary, isnt that incest?

>goddes mary

Attached: Bloody Heathen.jpg (956x534, 88K)

Learned Latin using the Douay-Rheims / Vulgata bible off Baronius Press. It truly is the only worthwhile bible, I study it and the '62 Missal every day, no parishes near me who aren't full borne Vatican II Francis-worshippers unfortunately.

>goddess marry
>goddess

Im calling it an elaborate trole either way a good post against roman poperry!

>believe in Mary

Luther believed in Mary.

Attached: luther064.jpg (846x846, 91K)

smite the pope first

Luke 11:27-28 King James Version (KJV)
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Even Jesus himself did not approve Mary worship

Attached: images (4).jpg (384x384, 37K)

Wrong, the Holy Spirit told me through Mary's unadulterated word the Douay Rheims.
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Mary, and the Word was Mary.

Where is it in the bible that anyone should pray to anyone other than God alone?
Heretic fuck off.
>And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
>But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
I am so disgusted by you fucking kikes. I hate you so much for blaspheming God.

Attached: 1537545396157.jpg (2048x1804, 591K)

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Mary, and the Word was Mary.
lmao stop
Here's what the Douay-Rheims Bible actually says.
drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?q=in the beginning was the&b=drb

Attached: 8yg8rd1aa5zy.png (657x527, 168K)

>the holy spirit told me that i should not worship Christ or God
The holy spirit is received only trough Christ,you just got tricked by a demon to not accept Christ,well done

> replacing God with Mary

Galatians 1:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

You have been warned therefore you are without excuse

for people interested in some interpretations of the bible and hidden info that usually doesnt get exposure

It is you who is deceived by a demon and follows Protestantism, the whore of Babylon!

>anyone who knows any little about the Bible and actually understands that Christ is the way is a protestant
Also,im Orthodox

Outstanding bait, quality chum to troll the sharks.

The Bible is fucking retarded and should be burned for fucking hate speech. Everything else gets burned by these feminists, why not the Bible

It’s like you didn’t get the message about crucifixation, revival on the third day, and subsequent ascension into Heaven. OP is trollin,’ read the King James Version (1611), the definitive English translation.

stupid woman...

>super low effort.
Your soul is filthy, as exemplified by your chosen foul language. You have not read the Holy Bible, the King James Version (1611) is the definitive English translation. Read, study, learn, and accept the Word, Love, to be the best human possible, or it is you who will be forever burned, literally.

Jesus did not rise from the dead.

FOOL! Only the Douay Rheims (1582) is the true word of Mary. All other translations are corruptions made by Satan.

>through Mary's unadulterated word the Douay Rheims
So you're essentially a Catholic mirror of KJV-onlyists?

Attached: 67576878779867.jpg (190x265, 10K)

>Fool
That must be why Catholics portray him as dead on the cross. Believe what you will. Jesus rose on the third day and soon thereafter ascended into Heaven.

Douay is Jesuit trash tier like you

do you get paid for shilling or are you just a retarded woman?

>goddess
Heathenistic.
Only reason I'll never become catholic is because of how you fags literally pray to dead people other than God. Sometimes even to dead relatives/ancestors.
How do you even justify that?

Jesus would be ashamed.

Since everyone descended from Adam and Eve everyone is related to Mary and should be prayed to. Not doing so is idolatry and will send you to hell.

I believe in Jesus Christ there is nothing Mary could offer me in prayer that he could not

IDOLATOR!!!

You’re trolling. You cannot be serious. Read the 1560 Geneva Bible. Download the English Hexapla, as it has the original Greek, the Rheims, KJV, Geneva, and three preceding English translations. You are trollin’

Fuck off retard
Enjoy your (you)s.

Go be a retard somewhere else now.

>You’re trolling.
Agreed, he is.

Not trolling. Trying to spread the true gospel of works alone to the heathens, Sola Worksa.

>goddess
isn't that blasphemy?
i don't get the mary/pope worship. both get way too much attention.

Attached: BattleAgainstATrueBait.gif (1000x773, 328K)

Its damnable heresy.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iMCWcP20Lys

IT IS YOU WHO IS DAMNED FILTHY MARYPHOBIC IDOLATOR

youtube.com/watch?v=5QBgAvtiQZY

>Protestants will go to hell for their idolatrous worship of Jesus.
We both know that isn't your call.

Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Enjoy your mockery while you can, the day will come to you as a thief.

Attached: images (11).jpg (442x332, 31K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=GaBYVuWaC90
Is that your mary? Who you're fucking on the wailing wall?
You fucking disgusting pervert. You're detestable creatures contrary to the holiness of God.
Your dwelling is eternal damnation and the wrath of God.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

That guy is nowhere Christian.

This guy especially mentions why that video is heresy.

"Pastor" Steven Anderson Exposed - Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

>worshiping a whore and not God incarnate

Attached: brainletblue.png (692x600, 147K)

The mother of God, a whore????

>troll
Possibly the silliest LARP I’ve seen!

>youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
>hey "rabbi" why wasnt Jesus the Son of God?
>because we read that He wasn't in the babylonian talmud
They have to suck the shit out of Satans tight asshole for gain.

Attached: imagessss.jpg (246x205, 8K)

>this, again
“_______ (not Catholicism’s)” big lie. Read the Bible, user. Call no man “Father.” You’re exhausting.

Be careful user. Making mockery of God.

I couldn't handle that much jpg so have a new png.
Had to find a leddit archive.

Attached: Untitled.png (2287x995, 567K)

I still laugh to this day i hope the Chad is plowing through degenerates now and for years to come.

and the angel said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
who having heard, was troubled at his saying, and thought with herself what manner of salutation this should be.30 and the angel said to her: fear not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.
blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
>Douay Rheims
glad you found the true Word of God.
>worshiping Mary
worship God, pray for Mary's intercession.
>fuck her because blah blah blah catcucks blah blah
if you wouldn't insult a friend's mother, why insult Jesus' mother?
>shes dead
"For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life".
>she's not a saint
she is one of the most highly regarded saints
>cause muh prottystanism
they believed in mary too, only the modern churches don't
>cause muh -hammad
they believe in her too
>i chose to refute any miracles that have happened since the time of Jesus
every breath you take is a miracle and a gift from God.

/ourlady

It's not pedophiles it's full of communists, masons, and mostly obviously homosexuals:

commonwealmagazine.org/viganos-testimony

The church has been subverted.
I'm starting to think the sedevacantists are right.
Everything since Vatican II seems really heretical

fuck off kike, all christians are welcome in the kingdom of god

>Mary
>A goddess
Did Mary die on the cross for your sins?
Did she reconcile man with God?

You mock my honorable sister in Christ, God-fearing Mary, with your ignorance. Maybe a demon has possessed you. Mary is asleep in her grave with all the other dead, awaiting her Lord's judgement, as we will someday. And do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit by putting lies in it's authority, or else you will condemn yourself to destruction.

>Douay-Rheims
That was literally a bad copy of the Geneva Bible, even the NIV is better than that Message-tier Bible.

Attached: a477xzw_460s.jpg (460x306, 39K)

>muh sedevecantists

Attached: 2isk4p.jpg (482x361, 81K)

I fucked it up.
Here is better one.

Attached: Untitled.png (2241x1059, 514K)

Attached: 1527500986586.jpg (271x368, 32K)

No, sedevacantists think that vatican II injected heretical modernism into the church. The fucked up the mass. They changed the prayer for jewish conversion:

original:
Let us pray also for the faithless Jews: that Almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts ; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord. Almighty and eternal God, who dost not exclude from thy mercy even Jewish faithlessness: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. Amen.

cucked by the masonic infiltrator John XXIII:
Let us pray for the Jewish people, the first to hear the word of God, that they may continue to grow in the love of his name and in faithfulness to his covenant. (Prayer in silence. Then the priest says:) Almighty and eternal God, long ago you gave your promise to Abraham and his posterity. Listen to your Church as we pray that the people you first made your own may arrive at the fullness of redemption. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

See the problem here?

>true word of Mary

Matthew 4:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
>And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
>Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Acts 10:24-48 King James Version (KJV)
>And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and he had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
>And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
>But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

Revelation 22:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
>And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
>Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

youtube.com/watch?v=_k2FGclTe4M

Attached: 1520789147097.jpg (515x503, 93K)

No, protestants will go to hell for their idolatrous worship of the catholic church, they just can't stop talking about it.

>>when youre Oriental or eastern orthodox laughing at Catholic and Protestant cucks because neither of them keep with the apostolic traditions.

Attached: photovisi-download-600x425.jpg (600x425, 98K)

ah, the celebrated tradition of having a Turkoman saying who gets to be the leader of what remains of the apostolic churches.

>Implying the apostles who walked in sackcloth looked like that , is that a literal snake on that staff?

Better than this

Attached: images (16).jpg (259x194, 13K)

why are you guys laughing, that's a literal catholic ceremony.

>idolatrous worship of Jesus.

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

Also the Turks did that only do the church of course Constantinople. The patriarch in the picture are of Egypt, ethiopia (recently also eritrea), Armenia, and Kerala India where the apostles of Christ directly went and we're martyrd and their disciples established the continuation of what they started and hence why we have orthodoxy.

Do you sound like a sissy too? Be a shame to see you both stabbed.

These patriarchs are of the nation's where the apostles went to and we're martyrd for spreading the gospel, the disciples of the apostles picked up the traditions and gospel of them and continued it unmolested like the Catholic Church has or the Protestant cuckholds churches.

>calling Mary a goddess
>as a Catholic

Attached: CADFC09B-08FB-4309-9BF7-6883B5ACC1EC.jpg (188x264, 22K)

This thread is obvious bait.

better than admiting that everyone is equal in christ?
or isn't that an apostolic tradition?

all orthodox apostolic churches got cucked by islam. if that's not a sign of gods' displeasement I don't know what is

First of all, Mary is not a Goddess. Secondly, CHRIST is the WORD MADE FLESH. Fake Catholic confirmed and slide thread.

You’re a retard

t. protastant larping as a catholic

>w-we don't worship Mary!

Attached: catholic-rosary.jpg (538x709, 82K)

> (You)
>better than admiting that everyone is equal in christ?
>or isn't that an apostolic tradition?

So you'd rather faggots and pederasts infiltrate the last 2 bastions of traditional Christianity (eastern and Oriental orthodoxy) and become as cucked as the Catholics?

> (You)
>all orthodox apostolic churches got cucked by islam. if that's not a sign of gods' displeasement I don't know what is

The literal state of western christians lol

so you'd rather not follow the apostolic tradition of everyone being equal in christ?

okay, now say to me with a straight face that you are apostolic

All the original orthodox apostolic churches got cucked.Hard.By Islam. Prove me wrong.

Meanwhile Catholicism spread like wildfire across the world.

I guess you do know them by their fruit.

>tfw a beaner is burning down Catholicism
Keep up gods work and smite these Christ killing niggers beanerbro

Attached: Blyad.png (1500x1530, 292K)

Wow, all the child-fucking you church has got up to and you are still acting holier than thou ? Incredible.
O, and ya have any proof of God yet, you fuckers are here every day and still nothing after several thousand years ? Pathetic.

> (You)
>so you'd rather not follow the apostolic tradition of everyone being equal in christ?

If it means liberalising and permitting and tolerating and accepting lgbtq faggotry into the church like the Protestant and Catholic church has done, then no

>okay, now say to me with a straight face that you are apostolic

I follow the apostolic church, unchanged directly from the apostle's.

> (You)
>All the original orthodox apostolic churches got cucked.Hard.By Islam. Prove me wrong.

What is ethiopia?

>Meanwhile Catholicism spread like wildfire across the world.

Yeah like a virus of corruption and lies

I pray for your soul pagan pedophile

>You will go to hell without faith in Mary.
no, the bible makes it VERY clear that you go to hell if you do not have faith in Jesus

Oh noes muh sacred trees

Lol you have a lot to learn, they dont worship mary mother of jesus.