Daily reminder for christcucks

to fuck off to some other internet shithole. Why are you here?

>muh heritage
>muh history
>muh hat meme

So i cant prove that god doesnt exist. Fine. So god might exist. Why does this mean that your God is the right God, or that any traits you attribute to God are correct, or that the bible isn't fanfiction, etc

I'm 96% sure that the white race can do just fine without these shit tier semetic memes. I'm not sure what should replace it, but Nietzsche seems like a good place to start.

Attached: 1537967291162.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
prudencetrue.com/images/TheLadderofDivineAscent.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek
you don't really get nietzsche, do you? also Jow Forums is a christian board
kys faggot
>in all fields

Oh no, here comes the civic nationalists.

Attached: 1535597502855.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

HIW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
ITS NOT ABORTION IF ITS DONE TO AN ANIMAL

Attached: mfwatheistspost.jpg (550x550, 43K)

>blacks hate themselves so much they're more likely to kill their own offspring than raise it

Nice. Tell that to the cuckservatives. Who are, by the way, the first ones who ruined this country by selling out american industries to the 3rd world. Just so they could get more GDP without raising taxes. Truly an impressive scheme. No doubt aided by the jews, but still.
Democrats piled onto this trend, of course. And then started importing shits for votes. Thus completing the decline of America.

Moral of the story: don't put Christianity or any ethnonationalist cohesiveness on the same side as capitalism. You're going to run into problems.

Attached: 1537746584193.png (800x800, 204K)

>Jow Forums is a christian board
>gets plagued all day long by muzzies
Frankly, all you religitards need to just fuck off.
You haven't converted one single person here in over a decade.
Not one.
Think about that.

plus:
God doesn't like asskissers and virtue signallers. He really doesn't.

Attached: 1354706679521.jpg (750x562, 119K)

They need to read the bible

>Jow Forums is a christian board
lololol

Attached: thx.png (1174x499, 42K)

>Blaming cuckservatives instead of the massive conspiracy of corporate rats and banking interests lobbying the military industrial congressional complex to their advantage

at least half white

>So i cant prove that god doesnt exist. Fine. So god might exist
under the new burden of proof god does exist until you can prove otherwise which you just admitted you can't. checkmate atheist

You fell for Talmudist lies. The Argentinians say they're white, does that mean they are?
The talmudists say they are biblical Jews, it doesn't mean they are. They are not Gods chosen, they are the synagogue of Satan, they say they're Jews but they're liars! They are Christ killers. Read your bible it's all in there clear as day

Also blaming the one electing trump, when 80 percent of atheist were ready to elect satan into office

>read a 1000 page book that can be interpreted in multiple ways.
>this will solve all our differences in opinion

I think you massively overestimate people's intelligence or God's power if you think that people are going to read the bible and come away with the same interpretation that you have, much less the "correct interpretation." I understand that you think God will shine the light down on everyone who reads the bible, imparting similar wisdom to all, but it really hasnt worked out that way.

They were on our side all along

>massive conspiracy of corporate rats and banking interests lobbying the military industrial congressional complex to their advantage
perhaps. i think we can all agree at the least, that the two-party system is trash.

>Also blaming the one electing trump, when 80 percent of atheist were ready to elect satan into office
you have a mild point here. hillary wouldn't have been that bad. the accelerationism would've been a blast.

Attached: 1537122082373.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

>You fell for Talmudist lies
where was christ born?
>The Argentinians say they're white, does that mean they are?
uh yeah some are pic related
>it's all in there clear as day
not an argument

Attached: white.png (1428x1032, 3.46M)

No Argentinians aren't white, there's no Anglos there.
They are primarily Spanish and Italian

Im here to make the kikes mad as fuk and to remind them they/you don't repent you'll burn forever in hell for turning your back on the eternal God Almighty. Only through Christ you can be saved. Everyone will bend the knee to the King of Kings.

Attached: 153kikes.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

too scared to answer my questions and those ladies are not white
the current state of the Christ cucks everyone
>lol

Attached: yy.jpg (664x442, 126K)

Christ was born in Heaven

It doesn't concern me whether jesus was jewish or not, the religion is a dumpster fire of lies of goofball shit.

are you shitposting? if you truly believe in an eternal paradise, why the fuck are you here? do you really believe that shitposting here will increase your chances of getting into heaven? do you think that "hating kikes" will get you into heaven? because my reading of the bible seems like it would not support this.

Attached: 1537622032922.jpg (431x605, 41K)

>the bible is a lie
lol
thanks for the laughs

It's not a lie, it's a fact and I hope you accept this before you die in Hell

If you believe that people must pray to Mary and adore mary as a "goddess" then i don't give a shit what your reading of anything is.
Im everywhere spreadin the will of God that people should turn to God and accept the truth.
Also i do not only believe in an eternal paradise but also an eternal hell for people like you who twist the truth to their own selfish purposes only to damn themselves for all eternity.
Repent or be destroyed by the wrath of God.
I recently had doubts about coming to this place but now my resolve is strengthened and i will come as often as possible to share the good news of the remission of sins by the blood of the Messiah and expose satanic deceivers as yourself.
God is patient and merciful, repent while you still can and your sins will be forgiven.
>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
People like you who "don't believe in heaven or hell" are conveniently serving the purpose and cause of the devil. God repays and you will be fully recompensed for your efforts.

Standard response

Attached: 492DA0D7-BF6B-4DF3-80CC-A58D4C9AE2DA.jpg (302x206, 29K)

> I can't make arguments against what you say so let me threaten you with shit you don't believe in
>a hir dur huurrrrr muh rhur

and it is beautiful

>Repent or be destroyed by the wrath of God.
you're an NPC. that's all there is to it. you dont care whether you convert anyone, you're just here to shout out your opinions.

Assumptions all wrong the abortion of blacks is a tragedy.

Pisslam
>join our cult or we'll kill you
>Christcucks
>join our cult or an invisible man will be mean to you...after you die
You can't make this shit up...Oh, wait...

Attached: jeez.png (531x723, 203K)

rip pol
r the Donald has consumed us
le based nigger babies
youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw

It's not my fault if you're mentally handicapped and don't believe what's common sense

Why are there still moralfaggots on this board in 2018? There is a site called REDDIT which is highly accommodating to your needs and values. Thanks.

lololol

Attached: 333.jpg (474x661, 28K)

Christians are based and redpilled. Your meme is 15 year old edgy atheist kid faggotry.

Attached: 1537561763452.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

ITT: atheist banana-up-their-ass circlejerk thread

Attached: atheist.jpg (1067x846, 124K)

>great arguments
wait,,,,,

Attached: 1532826032701.jpg (750x828, 88K)

>>great arguments
>convoluted*

the only hat meme we'll ever need

Attached: 1535986937478.jpg (729x434, 204K)

>mentally handicapped
You believe god made you in his image
Your brain is capable of critical thinking
Therefore, God is capable of critical thinking
And yet you believe that God wants you to forego that critical thinking skill he gave you, and simply believe (with no evidence) that the priests of your cult aren't lying to you.
And God is OK with this, because he never employed HIS critical thinking skills when he came up with this "faith" plan and so doesn't realise that this shit isn't going to fly (except with the terminally stupid).
You are an insult to God's intelligence. You know that, right?
Thank you for your interesting and insightful comment. Unfortunately, our comment assessment team is rather busy at the moment. But we will assess your comment as soon as we are able and get back to you with an automated response. Thank you for your patience.

>you're just here to shout out your opinions.
Thats what they said to Jesus but God knows its not my opinion but its in accord with the bible.
I don't personally care what course of action you take and what you do with it simply because im not willing to burden myself with you but God will take care of you if you're honest with Him and accept the truth of His word.
I not only care not if i convert you but i don't actually care for anyone or anything. Consciously im only concerned with you reacting to my dire warnings and taking action accordingly but the case is that if you're not interested in your well-being why the fuck should i be? Why the fuck should you tell me that i should care about you when you don't care about you?
The same to the guy above. You've been warned and you refuse to take responsibility or even look into the matter.
No, actually reddit is the limp wrist kike infested place where your shilling and propaganda is far more successful. You can go back to it and keep regurgitating your devilish doctrines.
>For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the very things they suffered from the Jews, 15who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and drove us out as well. They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men, 16hindering us from telling the Gentiles how they may be saved. As a result, they continue to heap up their sins to full capacity; the utmost wrath has come upon them
Jews are not only contrary to all other nations and people but are the arch enemy of God in human form on whom God will have mercy if they repent regardless but they have willingly chose Satan a long time ago as the kike in the first post of mine said it plainly.
This is how you can easily recognize kikeposters and shills, they're ravening mad with hatred and lies for not only Christ and christians but also for messianic jews

Sinners can still do good things. Just because a man is lustful, for example, doesn't mean he can't be diligent or humble.

And history is full of stories about justified violence. Abortion, just like murder, is a bad thing being used for good. Saying that we need to tolerate abortion because it is getting rid of nigs is like saying murder should be legal because blacks also tend to kill other blacks.

Our main goal is to get it away from white-majority neighborhoods before it fucks US over.

Also post was too long so i wanted to toss these in which i read not so long ago.
>And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
>And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.
>But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.
>But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.
The kikes were the enemy of God before He came in the flesh and to this day also.
For them did the prophets rise early in the morning and preach, prophesy and show sings and wonders and the fucking kikes are still shitbag satanic scum even if God Himself walks among them but so it was for our sakes as the bible speaks in the old testament by the prophe Isaiah so we - the Gentiles can be saved and be Gods people along with every believer everywhere.

I am using my critical thinking skill by not being a sheep, you atheists are sheep walking into the slaughter without question. You accept whatever the kikes in the media push on you and it's leading you on a path to hell

How new are you? Jewsus christ dude!

You just described most of the western world, which is majority Christain...

>You've been warned
The creator of a multi trillion galaxy universe needs to threaten his creations into believing in him and grovelling at his feet or he'll be upset.
Yeah...right!
I might be afraid of God, but I'm sure as hell not afraid of your god.
The monsters under the bed have all turned out to be dust bunnies.
You. Have. Nothing.
And you know it.

Now go cry in the corner.

Attached: 2219008-okay_whatever_you_say.jpg (279x320, 14K)

>I has critical thinking skills
>assumes I'm an atheist
You wouldn't know what critical thinking looked like if it walked up and bit you in the ass.

your nation shat on God and now your daughter is gonna get gangraped while your cops imprison you for racism lmao

Exactly how God used to punish the kikes for defying him in the old testament.
The stories are so frequent and recurring that most of the prophets work was to warn the kikes what was going to happen in detail and what God does to people that turn away from Him.
Usually what happens to a nation that turns its back on God is it gets invaded by heathens and utterly pillaged and plundered where the natives are fully or mostly wiped out.

No... the west is majority atheist.
Mohammedans are mentally retarded, do you think if a country isn't Mohammedan that it's Christian?
If you're not a Christian, you're an atheist

lol no, most of them are atheist

Wait...I have a daughter?
I...user...I...don't...

Attached: $_87.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

Whiter than you Cheng.

>youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
There's an interesting piece where jewish "rabbi" discusses why they think that Jesus Christ wasn't the Son of God and where they learned it from.
Try refutting that you babylonian satanic shitstains. God will verily wipe out every single unrepentant gnat.

r a r e

>If you're not a Christian, you're an atheist
Congrats. You've just won "stupidest fucker on the internet this week"
Claim your prize by rapping "shave and a haircut" on the nearest dumpster to your apartment.
If there's no reply, keep rapping. God'll answer eventually.

Christianity is an abhorrent religion and a direct inversion of indo-aryan values. Reminder every "successful" christian group were 100% pagan and only nominally christian. The worst thing about genuine Christians is they hate virtue as much as sin as virtue is simply "vainglory" read the ladder to heaven for a better idea.

Judaism is unironically decent, even if it is mostly butchered zoroastrianism.

Christ kicked the bankers out of the temple. Whose side do you think he was on, retard? You're mocking someone who literally gave his life for you.

>The worst thing about genuine Christians is they hate virtue as much as sin as virtue is simply "vainglory" read the ladder to heaven for a better idea.
Where exactly can i read this?

Because Christianity is a dead religion. No one has genuine faith in the dead kike on a stick faith and you can see this though their fruit. it's all larping or following norms. Modernity is spiritually dead.

I'm Hung-Aryan
Only Christians believe in God

That speed boat ain't gonna wait forever chummy.
Better get out to that dumpster and start rapping.

Only white women should not be allowed to abort babies.

I'm retarded and meant the ladder of divine ascent. it's a good read, really puts the impossibility of being christian as a human and slave-morality of actual Christians in a good light. Whenever you have done something right (which is atypical of typical definitions of goodness) who are sinning, and can only be considered virtuous though the incorrect lens of others. God wants people to be so dispassionate they are seriously mentally inept and emotionally retarded robots. There should be no awareness of sin and virtuosity.

>Christ kicked the bankers out of the temple. Whose side do you think he was on, retard? You're mocking someone who literally gave his life for you.
Yeah, he observed the jews and realized that they are evil. The same is true for 99% of all humans throughout history. But fuck off with your projection of guilt. Jesus didn't "give his life for me," the jews killed him because he spoke out against them. It had nothing to do with me and it had no metaphysical significance.

And we should change the legal definition to murder

I should note it's not simply feeling "pride" but also shame, as you are SUPPOSED to feel ashamed when you sin, so when you do, you are actually being a good christian and are therefore being vainglorious.

>do something good
>feel good
>sin because pride

> something bad
>feel bad
>sin because vainglory

>do something good
>feel bad
>sin because vainglory

>do something bad
>feel good
>sin because evil conscious.

How do you win? autistic inability to feel emotions and ignorant innocence. The only people going to heaven are cretins.

Fuck is this shit i aint reading it.
I can't even understand what you're trying to say about christians doing or feeling wrong or what?
So far what i can tell from reading your posts is that you're going completely contrary to bible doctrine.
Why the fuck are you even referrencing some text that doesn't even matter by literally who as christian doctrine?
I can write bullshit out of my ass and claim that its judaism or islam. Are you fucking retarded or just a regular gay nigger chink leaf?

this user is correct.
thanks. will read it.

>Christ kicked the bankers out of the temple
the only thing he did right. a broken clock works twice a day, if its in a 12 hour format.

Neither is your pic related..

The bible isn't the guru granth sahib
it's not going against the bible, you are just dumb
> some text that doesn't even matter by literally who
>written by a saint

Checked. Thanks user

And why would you engage in politics, if you truly believe that God will right all wrongs with divine punishment in due time? Doubly so if you think that you will enter heaven on faith alone.
You ain't gotta do shit? Believe and your eternal paradise is promised? Why concern yourself with anything else?

I just don't understand people who say they believe in eternal paradise and then act like the material world and the niggers living in it are more important, or even worthy of their time.

Attached: 1536193069604.jpg (1960x2840, 735K)

No, you are literally making it up

Jow Forums is a Christian board, fuck off kike.

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

>Jow Forums is a board chock full of faggots, hypocrites, boomers, and their handlers
You don't have to convince me. I don't want to have to go to autist-chan but you niggers try my patience.

They are wordly and lukewarm christians of little faith.

Real Christians don't care about the world, though the wicked may spout up like weeds they will be destroyed forever. Nothing in this world matters in itself, it's all a test to separate the good fish from the bad.

I mean even that faggot Voltaire realized this with the earthquake

ITT super butthurt kikes who hate Jesus, our Lord and saviour, God made flesh. It's hilarious how mad you get. Also, you're gonna burn forever. Enjoy.

Well im a saint aswell did you read what i wrote?
You're clearly fucking retarded or paid i can't tell but i'll go with you're fucking retarded.
Look at this post. Do you honestly think you're processing information properly?
Can you make a point on the bible and its doctrine without quoting what you're actually talking about, specifically?
Sorry but i cannot in any way possible take you seriously. You're clearly a fucking retard i hope you can come to terms with yourself, be honest and talk to God because He is the only one who can help you. Im convinced 100% that no drug or doctor or routine or medicine can help your case.

Attached: 541.png (597x585, 206K)

Pol is a Christian board. Cosmic brainlet threads get saged and ignored.

>muslim
>unironically using "literally" in a sentence about lies
Don't you have a school bus to bomb?

>Pol
Fuck off, redditor

Now I know you are just pure bait. Unsubstantiated claims and getting assmad over a word, no less.

>frogposter
>retarded larper
who would have guessed.

I've spent most of my life trying to frankenstien Christianity to be compatible with logos, despite every mainline interpretation all thoughout history being assbackwards. I did this likely due to the grains of truth (found mostly in the OT due to perenialism) and a naivety that it's the most likely or only chance modernity has for some kind of spiritual awakening or white unity, as well as it being an easy way out for having correct views on controversial subjects like sodomy. I was the same larper trying to get people to stop being anti-theist and I still am, just not though the evil kike on a stick religion.

Really have you ever see statistic of religion in the world ?
Otherwise yes there are some but often right wing.

Judaism is ok, when christianity is not, found the kike :)

>frogposter
why are you here, newfag?

Christianity puts the outgroup before the ingroup,(among many other christian abominations) Judaism does the opposite. Judaism is preferable as a standard, obviously it's retarded for non-jews to start worshiping jews. Only protestants are dumb enough to do that.

>You haven't converted one single person here in over a decade.
They converted me, so already right off the bat you're wrong.

>Unsubstantiated claims
So....muslims don't blow up school buses then?
>assmad
You're jumping to the defence of your shitty religion at the first sign of criticism (like you people always do...as if it's somehow impossible for Pisslam to be a really shitty religion or something, something, mumble).
But I'm the one that's assmad, because you're just soooo rational and cool about your faith.

I'm having great fun here, calling ALL santa eligible halfwits out on their nonsense.
And you know what? If you kept your crazy to yourself, we'd leave you alone.
But you have to go all "mental health support in the community" on us, don't you?
You can't help it. It's like a quiet voice in your ear, whispering "go on...show everyone nearby how unbalanced and childish you really are"
And then you get upset because we take the piss out of your unicorn farts theory.
Pathetic.
Grow a spine or STFU.
Lying is a sin.

This is complete bullshit. Christianity doesn't put ANYONE before anyone else. We are all the children of God and should treat each other equally.

Don't give me these new age hippie logos hocus pocus u fucking fag. Go suck Blavastskys dusty clitoris and fuck off.
The "logos' as stated by your judeo-masonic masters is Lucifer.
Im just far too educated and gifted by God Almighty in the faith of Christ and also ordained to eternal life, your petty little kike tricks can't deceive me.
Go fuck outta here to your "white" brotherhood lodge of serpents and devils.
>And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
>Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
God has no agreement with your lesser being idols.
>i was the same larper
>They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
You were never a christian to begin with, you can't fool me i already told you so. You were always exactly like how you are now, a Judas Iscariot. A deceiver who pretended to believe Jesus and even went out and preached.
Tough luck kid no wonder you sound all retarded and your shits fucked trying to sleaze your way around a confrontation on scripture. You cannot prevail and you know it yourself, now fuck off with your heresies for your time is short, spend whatever time you got dabbling in the occult for your soul will soon be required of you by the Most High God. Or better yet, to the glory of God in Christ repent and confess your sins for God is merciful on everyone.

It's just a clump of nigger cells xD Stop being so dramatic :P

oh you are just trolling
>unironic egalitarianism

>Lying is a sin
That's an interesting pilpul technique.
If I'm lying about my faith, then why would I care about sin?
If I'm truthful about my faith, then where is the sin?