Lads, we got ourselves an issue

I was just trying to click on an American news page and this popped up. What the actual fuck

Attached: 50A52E6D-83A0-43B8-ACA0-D9D7EB34DE2B.jpg (673x470, 188K)

>what are vpns

Just post this, I had to turn off my WiFi and redirect my VPN to The States, for fuck sakes

Attached: 367D4BF1-B479-44C1-9C08-EE568E7896D6.png (750x1334, 199K)

Like fp said, get a VPN. Clearly most of EU is cucked, but if you insist on living there, you choose whether you let it affect you or not.

slow

Show your country, Eurocouck.

Thats just cos someone fucked about on the IP you got allocated by your mobile provider. Just blip airplane mode till you get a good one.

most phone posters deserve this

based and redpilled

want to make some money? create a site cataloguing these things and suggesting reasons why they might be targeted

>cucked

Blow it our your fat arse muttly. We're the ones not letting shekelburg inc have our private data. Guess you fucks dont mind handing it all over along with your cock end.

Dude, this has been happening all the time since GDPR took effect in April. Where have you been? Wisconsin?

>targeted

Its just companies who dont make much from the eu, local papers etc. Easier and cheaper for them to block than comply with gdpr.

I thought it was overblown, I didn’t think they’d actually do this to you guys.

How long before Europe has its own internet, just like China?

Enjoy GDPR. Expect it to become more common once European DPAs start taking companies to court over it.

>but if you insist on living there
I don't insist living here. I'd love to be able to move elsewhere, but it's a very difficult and expensive process.

I do enjoy gdpr, the one thing the eu did proper - stopping shekelkike and noseberg from getting all your data and flogging it off.

You got a license for an opinion like that m8? Also I haven't used facebook since 2010.

It will also kill off our IT industry and will make many companies from abroad block us from accessing services.

Unless you just want to illegally enter through our southern border, then yeah. I know doing it legally is a bit of a process. You just have to logically assess your situation, and see if its rewards are larger than its costs. My friend's dad came from India after going through a 15 year process, and he's making $200k/yr.

>15 year process
I think I'd rather kill myself instead.

Diasporaniggers get the Tõll first

Attached: 1517993791266.jpg (1004x993, 202K)

Not using facebook is a lot easier and less inconvenient than avoiding a ton of random websites blocked thanks to cucked European legislation.

Nah.
>>come to states
>>marry
>>get the provisional green card
It's easier with the marriages not an easy option desu.
But still easier than almost any other country.

I actually like Estonia itself, but I think the EU is going to ruin Estonia in the long run.
Ah, I forgot about the marriage thing.

>mfw I used to laugh at merican'ts when they said they were more free than europenises
>now I no longer laugh

Attached: 831d3257-c66e-4d25-9bbd-1e14a008960d.jpg (1283x776, 74K)

Don't fall for the false song of instant gratification. By going through the process, you have guaranteed yourself, your spouse, and all of your descendants an order of magnitude more opportunity than you do there. There are shitloads of wealthy immigrants here. Arguably, a lot of them are even more ambitious than people born here.

>As your whole country is given to migrants
>As your government passes laws that make you at fault for shitposting on the internet
Enjoy your shitty country, remember to chew your rocks good. Dont wanna choke.

LOL no commies allowed
go be a faggot elsewhere

Your data still goes to Shekelburg. Your EU masters just want a taste.

>taste
They want the whole fucking thing

No it fucking doesnt, i just spent 2 years implementing gdpr for a company, the regulations are tight af, and the potential penalties massive.