Give me your opinion on the second amendment

Give me your opinion on the second amendment.

Attached: B628CA46-93BE-4E99-8FBB-9F5101E4C7AC.jpg (245x250, 17K)

I like it

It shall not be infringed

Attached: 750.gif (360x213, 2.12M)

Attached: 1537778374741.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

opinions don't matter when it's in the constitution, buddy

SHALL

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

OOOTINI!!!!

what were you amending? some kind of sacred text you all worship?

>the constitution stones woooOOOooOOooo

holy shit america is dumb. money > words on paper

I want it.

Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived. Even with it gone, Im keeping weapons. If you dont have the ability to somewhat produce force against your fellow man or nation if need be, youre a subject.

It's why we're free and you're a subject.

I think since man created weapons, and they have been within our power too hold and utilize since the dawn of humanity. It is our God given right of self-defense too carry the weapons of the day, for protection of ourselves, family, and property.

S H A L L

N O T

B E

I N F R I N G E D

>inb4 SHALL
I'm teaching my gf the importance of concealed carry. I want her to be safe because I trust no motherfucker.

Kavanaugh and SCOTUS will give Americans full auto back

Attached: 1533312187085.png (500x522, 613K)

the 2nd amendment is based. Molon labe

>Horee chit americs dumb
Tell me more auschink

It's neceasary to protect all the other rights

>t. Non-White who will blast any fucker who tries to genocide or deport me

SHALL

okay I will.

Thanks China, Australia has now deteriorated so badly we thought we've seen the worst, but...doing your toilet business on the streets? There's no shame - jumping queues, spitting in public... we witness and condemn these acts everyday. Inch by inch, Australia is now being taken over by these pests. Those glittering days are now long gone - while our citizens are bleeding, the locusts buy all our food. How can we retake our homeland? Someday, fake foods will be shipped from China and sold in dodgy shops in Australia. The locusts will stop at nothing Fake bread, milk, egg, vinegar, alcohol... there's no end to this list. Another natural disaster, and our government will again donate! Is this all we are to China? We donate all our farms up North, and grow poorer ourselves, who won't be despair in this situation? Over so many years, we are tricked by your ploys! Australia cannot tolerate all these shams anymore. The poor weeps, while the locusts continue to occupy, speculate in lands, cars, goods, properties... Takeover all we have built by sweat and blood!

The prosperous past of British Australia... shines no more.

seems like most of the cucking started in the 90's

Funny how 90's was the last great decade. Like poetry

Frequently misinterpreted.

Jawas....

Needs an jawa ion rifle. Not a blaster.

Nice to have, but will never be actually used for its intended purpose

I have a gun on me right now

Good for you user, women no matter how tough quite literally freeze like deer in headlights in life or death situations. I've seen it first hand, even with a gun you need to practice with her so everything from the safety to checking/clearing the chamber is mechanical to her.