HE WAS A FUCKING PEDORAPIST WEIRDO IN HIGH SCHOOL - SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

>HE WAS A FUCKING PEDORAPIST WEIRDO IN HIGH SCHOOL - SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

Attached: ILikeTendiesTooFam.png (500x443, 198K)

>there is no rape culture in the West

Attached: 1440462117447.jpg (473x454, 18K)

It's worse than that - he was also an SS guard at Buchenwald who helped conduct cruel medical experiments

DELET

I wonder how the left would react if everyone started accusing their figure heads of rape from 30+ years ago and demand that they cant do anything until its proven it didnt happen. The double standard is such bullshit I hope the normies wake up to it

Attached: avanutty.jpg (557x213, 33K)

Truth must come out - he was also the bombardier aboard the Enola Gay who dropped Little Boy on Hiroshima incinerating billions of innocent women and children - after he raped them all of course

>0 accusations during months of background-checks by FBI
>Sudden swath in accusations when it's pretty much too late.
This IS the dnc 'midterm hail-mary'. It will determine whether the normies turn into a blue wave or a red tide. It needs to not be swept under the rug, it must blow up in their faces.

>what is Keith Ellison

Attached: 22f59208-f90b-49bb-bd0f-35679c8c84de.jpg (780x520, 60K)

She graduated in '80. Why was she going to high school parties through '83? Wouldn't she be the rapist in this case?

>all alleged wrongdoing occurred when he was a minor
literally nothing even if true

It's a lie
She was done school in 1980, Kavanaugh started in 1980, there is no chance he went to school with her. There is no chance a 15 year old would be invited to a senior party, if he attended he'd have been hazed.
Also her statement.
"I was drugged I don't remember"
"I remember Kavanaugh was there"
She is liar. Also the accusations for perfectly with Jow Forums claim to have duped CPL. I think because the peepee gate worked so well despite being completely fake CPL decided, why no continue with it.
Also read the woman's resume, she is deep fucking state

Attached: 1537977577488.png (2545x1329, 458K)

Kavanaugh personally hooker me up to the masterbation machines and made me watch as he put every Person of Judaism in the Bear-and-Eagle cage
Now I can't get off to anything else!

this

You see - here's an eye witness that was there and can testify to this fact.

The left will do anything to win.

Attached: Lies.jpg (462x462, 35K)

>inappropriate behavior in high school

The democrats are trying to set an impossible standard for Kavanaugh. What next? Do we reevaluate all government officials based on their high school behavior? Every single one of them would be forced to resign.

This is a new low, even for democrats, and I can't believe people are actually tolerating this fucking circus.

Lots of Canadian Muslims practice rape culture you bigot

Three women accuse him.

1. Woman one has not sworn to tell the truth. No Date time or location given. Her Witness say they don't know what she is talking about.

2. Woman said she didn't know if it was Brett, wIll not testify

3. Woman three, newver said he raped her, or was involved in gang rape. Punctuation is key.

Attached: Capture.jpg (701x441, 40K)

These fuckers are perfectly fine ruining peoples names and reputations. In the past damaging someones honor called for a duel. I think we need to bring that back.

Why don't people just make up untrue stories about her since that's OK now?

Everybody should be able to be the conductor of a rape train gang. Its just part of growing up. Its how my grand father did it and my father did it.

My great great great grandpapi laid tracks for upcoming rape-trains in the harshest of conditions
It didn't always go as planned, sometimes the bitter cold nights would freeze the rape-trains engines, but papi would work at it, making sure each part was ready for action, before delving into unknown tunnels and laying that track.

because:
1 - lying is gay af
2 - it's much more fun to see them fall for they can't handle the truth