What happened to all the woman accusing this guy? They just dissapeared...

What happened to all the woman accusing this guy? They just dissapeared. Now the DNC is doing that same shit to Brett Kavanaugh. What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: 48837CD6-E7E2-48AB-92C9-8FC37EA8A9EF.jpg (600x443, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-yearbook-message-n827751
cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-notation/index.html
nypost.com/2018/04/30/roy-moore-to-sue-accusers-for-political-conspiracy/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.65962a9fc89f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

That's how we know it's bullshit, same MO.

What do you think would happen to her? Statute of limitations is up- she couldn’t prosecute him, she only came forward to testify to his character

>They just dissapeared.
Why would you want to be in the public spotlight? Wouldn't you want to be left alone as soon as possible?

And we’re just supposed to take her word for it?

But she never really testified under oath. If she did she’d be in jail since she admitted forging part of the yearbook signature.

If the dude really is a pedophile wouldnt you want him locked up? Fact is there was no proof except a forged signature and once they got their money from the DNC they had no reason to continue the smear campaign of lies.

The Dems stopped him, so they quit while they were ahead.

Yes, because women can do no wrong.

>Fact is
How the fuck is your speculation a fact? Where's the evidence that they were paid off? Where's the evidence that they stopped trying to litigate?

The accusations served their purpose of turning easily-tricked normies against him. That, combined with massive voter fraud, kept him out of office.

Attached: merchant_pure_coincidence.jpg (296x314, 25K)

I'm not saying Ford's story is true however consider the following
If it's a made up story she's committing a pretty serious felony.
True or not true, she going to be hated by a large number of people and ridiculed for the rest of her life, we all still remember Anita Hill.
Chances are he will still get nominated, which in case she did all this for nothing.

This isn't the case of some drunk chick crying rape the morning after a frat gang bang, she's accusing a sitting federal judge and SCOTUS nominee. From a person who really hasn't sought out the spotlight in her life for much of anything (at least from what i've researched)

What concerns me most about this case is that we should be able to reasonably discuss it, if he did it, he did it, he should be able to apologize for it, which would be the right thing to do, and we can all think of someone who's learned from a mistake they made as a stupid kid. Not condone his actions but also not to judge him solely on one action. Then let the nomination process proceed and let the senate do its job.

4 female witnesses required is halal

Because they disappeared and they proved the signature was a lie. Im sure if they lied with that the whole thing was a lie, that itself isnt a fact but the fact is that after Roy Moore lost and the smear campaign lost its funding suddenly no one cared about “pedophile” roy moore and moved on. I mean how obvious does it need to be?

Lawsuits are in progress if you bother to check, moron.

>Massive voter fraud

Funny, all those felonies and not a single indictment?

>we should be able to reasonably discuss it
But don't you see? If that were to occur, the possibility that Jow Forums is wrong might exist. And we can't have that, can we?

>they proved the signature was a lie
No, they didn't.

Bruh you must be pretty niave, woman will do or say almost anything if the price is right.

Yes they did

>the smear campaign lost its funding
What funding? Provide even a shred of proof. From you sound salty as hell, by the way.

No, you have a few images. What CONCLUSIONS have been drawn? Your evidence is insufficient.

The yearbook was only half forged
So it must have been true

Attached: 1010101000101110010101001101010101010101011000101.png (171x194, 31K)

I cant prove it if i could id probably be on the news but its just common sense.

>MGTOW fag detected

go back to

This, these shills are retarded or trolling.

Reminder that the value of these accusations is not based on whether they are truthful or verifiable but rather on how much damage the accuser and those who support them can do in the mean time.

Recipe
>Accuse someone of terrible things
>Media spams the accusations regardless if the accusations are truthful
>Damage done

Also, having a Jewish lawyer like Gloria Allred to go on the tv news networks and stand next to the accuser while she cries also helps do more damage. Lies backing lies backing goddamn lies.

"Moore Accuser Says She Wrote Part of Yearbook Inscription"
>nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html

"Moore accuser says she added notes to his yearbook message"
>nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-yearbook-message-n827751

"Roy Moore accuser acknowledges she added note to her yearbook"
>cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-notation/index.html

Attached: 89374985739845.jpg (777x1024, 266K)

Even the most alpha tyrone nigga would attest to the fickleness of woman. People who get laid typically dont have much respect for woman, otherwise they wouldnt use them as sex toys.

>if the price is right.
And who's paying this bill? Because if you don't think Trump will have the IRS all over her ass for this... They'd probably ding her for not paying sales tax on a online purchase from this point on.

Listen to yourself. You can't prove it but it just has to be right "because"? What the fuck. Learn how to think critically.

You absolutely reek of autism.

and (you) go back to plebbit you delusional retard

>Fucking whores
>Alpha

I think the perception of this being "Alpha" is the furthest from the truth. A true alpha isn't fucking worthless bitches, a true alpha gets a good woman to take care of.

Attached: 3vopatvv1uh01[1].jpg (960x645, 191K)

I think MGTOW is the future

So can only point out evidence but its not like its hard to pay someone without leaving evidence of that. Im tired of trying to explain common sense to npcs.

Wow, you’ve figured out how the Democrats work: when shits not going their way, they just smear people with claims of racism or sexual deviancy.

You’ve taken your first step into a larger world.

I always knew the Me Too movement was started by the drugs and sex for favor Hollywood sham but I did not rule out it truly becoming a real movement, however after Linda Sasour or however you spell the muzzie’s name joined the wagon, I began to have my doubts. Roy Moore was finally the moment I ruled out me too becoming a true movement and I began to further adapt my business practices in the work environment. To answer your question, these women are now either A: living in fear or B: Rich as hell. The true outcome is rape allegations in the future will be easily discredited even if true.

Attached: 9C049382-B742-480E-BF57-A08F4FD69608.jpg (600x450, 196K)

>GOP full of rapists
>Why do they hate us!?!?!?!??!?!?

If it was proven a lie why wouldn't he just sue for defamation or something?

System is rigged against men and conservatives and Roy Moore isnt rich enough to afford the ultra jewish lawyers or pay off judges. We’ll see with Kavanaugh though, I think this time we maybe be able to fight back the lies and have true justice. But its not like its possible for these woman to prove their claims unless they find out Brett was wesring a gopro camera while he gang banged these woman.

Attached: 4576987459867945.jpg (3600x3446, 1.68M)

'Sup, reddit?

Underrated

Im not MGTOW but i definitely see the danger of cucking to these baseless accusations against men.

Bruh, the called this guy a fucking child molester all day everyday on cable news, then just dropped it the day after he lost. No worries about this molester prowling around, just fucking - oh well the threat is neutralized, we won the election. How are people getting fooled by this same bullshit again.

Attached: AAAD1A0D-3329-48A0-B7CB-B7CA07787DFA.gif (320x240, 598K)

He is

nypost.com/2018/04/30/roy-moore-to-sue-accusers-for-political-conspiracy/

Yes the DNC has some image issues. They need to distance themselves from the toxicity that is Hillary Clinton.

Source?

Sources have been posted in this thread already.

no its bcooz evri right winger is a rapist

Attached: 13512.jpg (1444x1766, 1.21M)

Oh, now you want evidence. Lol

She is not risking anything. The story is so hazey that no one can probably one way or another. Impossible to say it's true, impossible to say it's false. That means little worry of perjury.

Listen and Believe

>i s-s-s-wear i didn't rape her!

And we're just supposed to take his word for it?

This, how can you ask me for evidence its false when there’s no evidence its true? Its like trying to argue with a scitzophrenic who thinks flying bears are stalking them.

Please provide evidence to the contrary.

If she cant prove her accusations then he’s innocent into proven guilty.

Sure! And he can just apologize to the next 100,000 #MeToo that crawl out of the woodwor, too. Nice try Moshe, we ain’t buying.

Not all right wingers are rapists. But all rapists are right wingers, user.

>If it's a made up story she's committing a pretty serious felony.

no one cares there's no consequence for a woman

the law only applies to men

>guilty until proven innocent
fuck off you sad mutt cunt

Nobody is fooled. Even the llibtards not none of it is true. They just don’t care. In fact, they love it.

Right on brother. WE BELIVE SURVIVORS!!!1

wymn never lie, fuck this cis-normative patriarchal system.

If anyone could prove or disprove what is being said, which they can't. WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT.

>Who cares about Burden of Proof!
How does one reach this level of retardation?

Attached: 01.jpg (3217x4677, 1.69M)

won't stop until republicans find their balls and start punishing fake accusations harshly

During the 2012 election Harry Reid, Obama's personal ball cleaner told reporters in his out of breath whimpering voice "I-I h-have it, on good authority, that Mitt, Romney, hasn't paid, his taxes, in over, a decade." Some dumb whore leftist reporter who must be new blurted out "Senator, do you have proof of this?" to which Reid replied "Don't ask me, if I have proof, go as Romney, why he hasn't, paid his taxes!"

After the election, Reid was asked about this again, to which he said "What does it matter, he lost the election, didn't he?"

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.65962a9fc89f

This is all showmanship to the democrat party. They don't hold the house, they don't hold the senate, they don't hold the executive, they have literally nothing to lose. With every day that goes by, they go further left to appease the satanic weirdo base that's left of their party, and these people applaud lies as long as it suits them politically. The left has lost 1,400+ seats of state and federal offices since 2010, and this midterm, they're going to be punished even more because they've gone too far.

This is the only guy who's added something. I love Judge Moore and he's been forced to solicit donations to finance his defence. They're going for the fat civil payday where they can punish based on perceived damages. As you get madder and madder at female caricatures, the lawyer's guild rubs its hands together, waiting for you to say something stupid in a fit of rage which will open you up to the same sort of litigation. Please stop being useful idiots.

Attached: KyrieElaison.jpg (503x640, 74K)

Every day I fear that Varg was right all along and that there are no political solutions to our problems.

In which if they succeed they can just brush it under the rug.

>True or not true, she going to be hated by a large number of people and ridiculed for the rest of her life, we all still remember Anita Hill.

She is also going to get paid $75 regardless.

>Chances are he will still get nominated, which in case she did all this for nothing.

Its all about the stall. If the fbi has to investigate that will buy them more than enoigh time beyond midterms, possibly after 2020 elections. If they continue to stall, the republicans will not be able to go with another appointee.

Attached: 1536609687426.jpg (738x723, 106K)

>this is the JIDF's actual strategy

>she's risking EVERYTHING!
No, she's not.

Attached: her side always.png (610x501, 47K)

Alt cucks still defending Roy Moor, the degeneracy has no bottom I see.

Actual rape is extremely rare. There should never have been a special form of assault called "sexual assault," that was when all of this began. When you tell someone "you suffered a specially heinous act, you are a victim of something horrible" they eventually internalize that. It's a fiction, similar to "hate crimes." All of these special crime categories are explicitly designed to weaken society.

He has a spotless record and will get to the Senate on the next run.

>she has nothing to gain from this person who is opposed to her politically not getting on the supreme court!

Especially since the allegations the birches put out turned to be false hence why they disappeared fromthe pit from once they came

Fake outrage, they only pretend to care when there is something to be gained politically.

Everybody involved with the yearbook fabrication should be imprisoned but laws don't apply to jewish people in america

Mitch McConnell should be in prison for this among other things. Announcing at commute time that he would suspend Moore if elected is election interference. The leader f the republican lead senate elected a democrat. Period.

Same with Ryan and the house, directly responsible, through campaign contributions, for getting a democrat elected in PA.

drain the fuckin swamp bro

The problem is Old Roy is a fucking moron who does not know when to shut the fuck up. Innocent but fucked himself over by simply not shutting his fucking trap for 5 minutes.

Skootering fascism one (dozen) krispy kreme at a time.

burden of proof isn't on the defense, it's on the prosecution

Yup. Nothing to add, in fact. FPBP