Serious question, why are american soldiers so weak?

serious question, why are american soldiers so weak?

they spend 6 months overseas at an american base with american tv and american food and when they come back home they have ptsd and shit

is this normal

i dont think that viets have had ptsd when u attacked them with chemical weapons

Attached: ZabqXhh.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>confederate flag

Our military has become weak. Mostly POGs and Fobbits

Here's a post you call "priming the thread"

Is this a cuckold. Thread? Sauce?

He’s gorgeous

friend gets his head blown off and his brain matter splatters all over you “hhahahaha he has ptsd”

To get that sweet sweet insurancr gibs of course

You're arguing with IDF

Attached: idf.jpg (864x576, 187K)

You have higher chances of getting your head blown off in Chicago than as US soldier in Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan

First of all, idiot, soldiers deploy for 12-14 months and its not uncommon to have 2 deployments (a decade ago anyways) Depends on when they deployed and where they were. Iraq my first time was a baby sitting job, Afghanistan my 2nd time was like Vietnam

I got blown up and get less per month than my meth head neibour gets in UI and Social Security; there are WAY easier ways of getting neet bucks and no I didn't ask for the $ they just give it to you. I'll try to look out for bombs on the road better next time, sorry user

I got to shoot some Pakistani university students so the CIA could steal their heroin; fuck yeah it was a blast (literally)

Did you know that you were fighting for the Jew?

Look at the guilt in her eyes. You know she fucks trucktons of dudes while he was away. Lol cuck

watch this video of US MARINES screeching and crying for jesus during a mortar attack
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

now watch these regular british infantry just dealing with it normallly
youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0

BAHHAAHAAHHAHHAHAHAaAAA!!

"American heroes"

Attached: 1531856145319.png (340x314, 249K)

Go kill for the kikes while your gf fucks your friends! Ha!

Faggots lol

Even though they're scared too why do the Brits seem so alpha by contrast, no homo

What's the slampig's name? Anyone got her facebook?

mostly welfare queens and wannabe tough guys who come back to a cheating whore wife wanting a divorce after they collect all that military money

They are forcefully vaccinated. Use your brain.

>serious question, why are american soldiers so weak?
The eternal mutt is soft and weak from decades of guzzling down sugar laden soft drinks, gorging itself on excessive amounts of food whilst watching the most depraved and puerile nonsense on television like the good Judaic puppet he is.

Attached: 1488087593342.png (376x309, 165K)

/thread
They're literally more likely to die from a mosquito

Because they see the outside world for the first time and realise they've been lied to. Similar to (((Red))) army soldiers when they first encountered Western civilization

>Afghanistan my 2nd time was like Vietnam
Thank you for fighting for Israel, sir.

Attached: 1509625687873.png (547x626, 18K)

can you imagine if your enemies had air support and access to modern weapons like you did, you’d be a blabbering mess.

Why are Brits so much more naturally alpha than weak mutts?

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)