(((Julie Swetnick)))

>A longtime federal employee with Jewish relatives has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct at “train rape” parties when they were both in high school, the third woman to level accusations against him in recent weeks.
>(((Julie Swetnick))), whose aunt is a noted Jewish feminist scholar, claims in a sworn affadavit that she was a victim of “gang rapes” at parties frequented by Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge in high school, lawyer Michael Avenatti tweeted Wednesday.
forward.com/news/breaking-news/410977/accuser-with-jewish-relatives-says-kavanaugh-drugged-women-at-train-rape/
archive.is/z5f4s

Attached: jewlieswetnick.png (1023x449, 960K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/wrko.iheart.com/alternate/amp/2018-09-26-family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how the (((hivemind))) requests backup.

>Sweatnick
Lol

Attached: Ey-oT1vJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

If they're making all of this up about Kavanaugh why didn't they do this with Gorsuch? People were way more pissed off about that appointment.

This is why millions of women have been indoctrinated by the left to believe any and all accusations without evidence. The left likes this smear so much, and this ain’t the last time they are going to use it.

Life imitates hentai.

Attached: 1418208040679-1.png (179x255, 46K)

Because of Kennedy. It was 50/50.

Gorsuch represented an ideological tie. With Kavanaugh they lose the majority pretty definitively for the next 30-40 years.

she was 19 hanging out with underage kids. 17 to 15 year olds?

The left...whatever, lets just start calling it what it truly is. Jewish.

It's not statch rape when a woman does it.

Jesus fuck, they aren't even human!

I really don't buy the "Kennedy was a moderate" narrative, especially when he was the one who pushed Kavanaugh.

This. (((They))) realize their agenda is fucked for years if this happens. Not to mention if RBG finally keels its all over.

Yeah and went to 10 of these rape parties but never said anything. You’d think (((they))) would be better at spinning these bullshit tales by now.

Wait, was this seriously her before a nose job?

They're so used to pizza parties that it doesn't even look like anything to them. Just another day at the office.

I've been to a lot of wild parties, never seen a rape line before. I would suspect 99% of America hasn't either. especially during high school. It would be one thing if she were saying this occurred while Kavanaugh was well into his college years, but even then seems very unlikely something like this would happen without dozens of witnesses that we would have already heard from. In high school, everyone would know. It's an impossibility to keep something like that from getting out.

Because there is no response
>Believe their bullshit and have to cuck out and kiss feet
>Not believe their bullshit and you are muh misogynist who doesn’t deserve to be part of society.

BREAKING: I guess there is a radio station in Boston who has some friends of her family on saying she has severe mental issues...lol

This.
In HS no one keeps secrets. Look at the hot women teachers banging their male students.

>Jewish
>Mental issues
Think that one was a given senpai

I am convinced that Avenatti must be /ourguy/.

Is this going to be the even that awakens NPCs? Like the idiots that post on Kikebart?

> In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these "gang" or "train" rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people. During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me. I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.

> Quaaludes

From wiki:
> The drug was more tightly regulated in Britain under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and in the U.S. from 1973. It was withdrawn from many developed markets in the early 1980s. In the United States it was withdrawn in 1982 and made a Schedule I drug in 1984.

> regulated in 1973
> withdrawn in 1982

Which year are we talking about, again?

Source?

it was in the facebook comments but i lost it, it was legit....give it a minute for the lamestream to pick it up

More lurid rape fantasies from mentally ill women. Nothing to see here.

Found it
Known mental health and drug issues great

google.com/amp/s/wrko.iheart.com/alternate/amp/2018-09-26-family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/

nice

She is a college student that preyed on high school freshmen. Get this rapist behind bars.

>Thomas from Boston

Attached: next-stop-auschwitz.jpg (500x346, 153K)

>I've been to a lot of wild parties, never seen a rape line before. I would suspect 99% of America hasn't either. especially during high school.
Same. Especially in 1982.

This information is second hand but since the left is using it i figure it’s only fair to post:

Here is the article (you can listen to the radio convo from the link above)
In the wake of the 3rd Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick's identity becoming public through her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, The Kuhner Report received a call from a man who identified himself as "Thomas in Boston," whose family knew the Swetnicks "Well" in Maryland, and discussed the known "Issues of Substance abuse," and "Mental Issues from Julie." He detailed a phone call from his sister this morning, who still lives in Maryland, where she said "Can you imagine a more delusional whack job is the one that came forward against Kavanaugh?"

"Thomas" also went on to describe the are where they grew up in Montgomery Village, "Quite a distance from Bethesda" and that the "Social circles" would not have interacted. He refutes that during High School "No way that she would have encountered these same social circles, certainly not during High School."

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292
>She gave me herpes

>This is why millions of women have been indoctrinated by the left to believe any and all accusations without evidence.
Automatic belief is a dangerous precedent but guess what? If it becomes the norm it can be weaponised and used until it is no longer feasible.

Either way, we win.

Attached: Yale Classmate Doubts Kavanaugh ‘College Virgin’ Story – The Forward (1).png (511x239, 22K)

always right

Attached: Yale Classmate Doubts Kavanaugh ‘College Virgin’ Story – The Forward.png (766x630, 68K)

Speculation: she's only half lying. She never knew Kavanaugh, but she is telling the truth about playing the part of Grand Central Station at drunk parties.

Attached: ThomasRunsTheTrain.png (646x384, 321K)

>Kantrowitz
I believe this guy

How?
Every time...
How?

Notice she never said he participated with her. She just saw all of this happen and saw him waiting in some sort of a line. But kept going to parties w HS kids as a college kid. Makes perfect sense.

Isn't the train thing a scene from Revenge of the Nerds?

>She's a slut
>Julie Swetnick is a whore...a cheater and a thief and will sell her body to anyone to get what she wants
>the worse piece of shit you'll ever meet...she'll send you to jail by lying
>the type of monster she is...be careful with diseases like herpes...She will ruin your life
>She gave me herpes
>She's a filthy whore...throws her slutty self onto married men...she's guarantee to give you a variety of STD's if you fuck her

Attached: d.jpg (402x500, 60K)

>and this ain’t the last time they are going to use it.
They're making sure this is the last time it works though

>That fucking face
What level of jew is this?

Attached: 1536714648627.jpg (644x309, 153K)

>DELETE THIS. NOT HELPING.
kek, shut it down

Attached: f2d89608e023358c2df63d4507ea02fb.png (719x941, 419K)

bump

Attached: biden_pedo.gif (453x301, 1.33M)

Attached: 374.png (752x529, 218K)

EveryfuckingTime!!!! God damn it.---- In a similiar boat, user. Just had to vent.

Delete This

Attached: oyvey.png (403x399, 235K)