What...what if kavanaugh really is a serial rapist

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Then maybe we'll one day see some evidence.

Good for him, if he's beyond the statute of limitations then he hasn't committed a crime and his competency is the only thing that matters you stupid fucking NEET.

No SOL in Maryland

The truth with live and bitch niggas like Chuck Schumer burn in hell, regardless.

makes him on the evilness scale still a couple notches beneath the average politician, not to mention the clintons who wreck the scale

>what if

hes a creepy cracker so of course hes a rapist. LOCK. HIM. UP.

I can't see "serial rapist." But I'm a tad concerned he won't be as good of a justice as we all hoped.
Like I could see him being a bit of an NPC.

Trump rapes children...all the elite do.
That is why he wants kavanaugh on board.
Wants him to up the ante.

And what if he is? Why would you care? Are you a woman who is potentially going to be alone with him? You sound like you might be 12

Now he is raping cereal?
That's it, I'm done defending him.

dam she better have some security camera footage of residual semen in that smelly whale cunt

he is a white male, do you need more evidence?

>if
good joke he's definitely a rapist

If so he's really good at only raping stupid uncredible women with poor memory who can't prove anything

I'm still voting for him

Unmarried women deserve rape

All white men are technically rapists because they benefit from a system of privilege and power which systematically rappes and pillages minorities on a daily basis

Every white male is a serial rapist. Unless you're a Democrat.

Attached: 1456204743749.jpg (887x671, 122K)

You should have patted her on the head and said, "awwwwwwe sweetie, who hurt you?"

>0 proofs
>the judge is republican

Who cares? Confirm him anyways. What's the left gonna do about it? You can't fire a supreme court judge.

wrong thread, fuck me in the goat ass.

Fpbp

fpbp

I have exclusive footage of the 4th accuser

Attached: image.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

Virgin chad through college becomes serial rapist in his batman alter ego while he climbs the bureaucracy of politics to become a supreme justice nominee.

Meanwhile scandalous whores are using a liberal smear to prevent a supreme majority to overrule the fisa gate obamanation of desolation. Death to the traitors first. Then the reapers will thresh the unhumane unholy luciferian hippie foo fags. It aint hard to tell vigilante 8 btfo hateful 8 box office synagogue of demagogues.

Attached: racists-rapists.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Every man over 30 has 99% chance of having done something a woman feels has crossed the border. Sexual tension and dominate behavior is part of life. We are all fucked.

The tittyocracy’s time has come

after this shitshow he will be Clarence Thomas 2.0

The Democrats will support anyone they can blackmail.

Attached: 159287233123.png (500x465, 116K)

it's a sad fucking day when i have to stick up for a judge but thats the world the democrats have us living in