Drug users need to die

Why don't you support the death penalty for all drug users user? You're not a degenerate are you?

Attached: 1536376251389.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

Yes i also think 80% of all amerimutts and cuckropeans should be genocided.

This is the only way to stop narcos from selling expensive coke

Who would buy my weed then goy?

Then anyone that drinks coffee or uses sugar would have to be put to death then

It's absolutely embarrassing what's going on in your country

Fuck no, im high right now. Fuck you

Fact. Society would be better off without those things. Same with beer, tobacco, and vapes.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1521336243736.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Stay mad statist piece of fucking filthy garbage

you're a degenerate user. you frankly deserve to die.

I'd rather just let them destroy their own lives. Less competition

the only thing the muslims got right is that alcohol was evil and a man should be able to take more than one wife.

There are a bunch of peasants here. What would you do if your montly salary as picking up coffee was $300 and some narco trained by the CIA niggers offered you 10-20 times that?

At least the peasants have an excuse to get into the businesses, but what about your cuckropean degenerates? Nothing makes them happier to pay thousands a month to sniff white powder that was smuggled into pedro’s anus into madrid. You do not need to do this, you are supposed to be educated in muh free college, so what is your fucking problem?

I don't support the death penalty for anyone, memeflag

they sell death. doesn't matter how poor they are. In fact they should of taken death over growing narcotics. why destroy the prosperity of the superior races for temporary gain? also, NOTHING IS FUCKING FREE YOU COMMUNIST SHILL. If I ruled the world degenerates like you would be hung.

not supporting the death penalty for degenerates makes you a degenerate.

You are totally right.Please ignore this gypsy.

Why? Are you only against executions via state?

You wouldn't have a society left then if you support genocide of all drug users. That's 90% of the white population, and only an evil chink would support executing 90% of white population.

Free market memeflag nigher, your fucking mutt degenerates will get high on anything they can get their hands on. Even if we do solve the coke problem you mutt fucks will find a way to do synthetic shit. This level of social decadence needs a wipe, kill your own degenerates.

I speak the truth. Drugs, alcohol, and other addictive products are degenerating white society. Proabition didn't work because we didn't want to kill the bootleggers and those that still drank booze. If we are willing to kill those that ignore the law we would of solved the problem like how Singapore did.

Between, coffee, tea, cocao (chocolate), and sugar alone. That's pretty much the entire white world, who are drug users.

I'd rather fix them and reintegrate them into human life

aren't all drugs forbidden in islam?

Attached: 1499870751236.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

I am NOT a fucking capitalist either. How hard is it to understand that nothing is free but a free market will lead to the degeneration of society?

> Proabition didn't work because we didn't want to kill the bootleggers and those that still drank booze.

Literally not even the reason prohibition didn't work, it was because at the time police technology couldn't out-match the criminals technology and weapons. Plenty of shoot-outs and deaths occured during prohibition. You are obviously not even well informed on the subjects you speak on.

How about we kill you, faggot?

Right you're a fucking muslim, achmed.

neochristian actually. Mohammad was a false prophet with some good ideas.

>t. Donkey-fucker

Attached: 7d79507899d2681fe6a75a2535b9c9842da1751bfbccafb3184cf6b3789b56a7.png (602x941, 1.1M)

I'm gonna keep getting high, and OP is gonna keep being a retarded faggot.

Attached: Pepe_cocaine.jpg (472x532, 28K)

ITT: memeflaggots who deserve to be slaughtered like the niggers they are, calling for the deaths of actual humans

Attached: image.jpg (1123x769, 697K)

obviously we don't kill people for mindlessly consuming those products when the corporations quite literally add it to all edible food. first thing we do is give them a chance to change their production to something that doesn't hurt society. after all, people need jobs. but if they keep trying to sell mass amounts of sugar or chocolate. then the ceo's should be publicly executed, then the farmers supplying them, then the people working on the assembly lines and then finally the buyers. Their would enough time for people to go cold turkey. and if they don't that's good too because they aren't good people anyways.

hold on right there buddy

tricks, tricks eveywhere

Attached: joostricks.gif (444x250, 954K)

Yea keep dreaming faggot. How about you're publicly executed for spouting this sort of nonsense? It's "hurting society", after all.

the ideal would be:
domestic use allowed, material controlled and sold by the state or subjugated corporation, properly taxated, sold with a document and matching container to prove it's legality
caught high while in public place, 1 year
caught high while driving, 5 years and license revoked
store owner caught selling to underage, up to 10 years and store seized
unlicensed marketing, up to 15 years
domestic growing permitted and unregulated except for:
- seeds only obtainable from licensed retailer sold together with a document to prove its legality
- seeds sale under same regulation of leaves
carrying without documentation, heavy fine and up to five years it can be traced to illegal sale
illegal to carry in places like schools or airports (often dog units controls)
smuggling, up to 10 years

i'd say it sound reasonable, clearly any attempt to fight it's usage has failed so a new approach should be made

So we should just let our race degenerate into hendonism? If white people are just going to become fat drug addled sheep why should try to save them?

>t. Zoosadist furry

THEY AREN'T HUMAN.

Well personally, I believe the reason we are this way today is because we live in times of great peace, without much conflict and strife. I believe when the day comes that white's have too fight for our beliefs, our nations, or out families we will pull ourselves out of the realms of hedonism and give the world a fight the likes of which it has never seen.

Don't try to "save" them. Cut welfare spending, let nature run its course. The stupid will take too many drugs, and remove themselves from the gene pool. All without a finger needing to be lifted by anyone but themselves.

I view drugs as a reaction too the greater moral faults of western society, not as the actual direct cause. Merely a contributing factor.

Can you define what’s drug is? If you’re going to kill people over drugs, you need to have a solid definition of what they are

NO GOOD FEELINGS NO GOOD THOUGHTS
NO FUN ALLOWED
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

You came here to post this.
The first step is to admit you have a problem.

national conscription would whip people into shape. i also don't believe peace will lead to hedonism if we train everyone from birth to value family values and racial purity. It will if we don't do anything to stop it, but we aren't fucking savages. we can exist peacefully.

Smoke weed every day

other people are why i posted this. seeing your own people degrade before you is enough to make you want to stop it. And frankly I believe harsh punishment is the only way and will save more people in the end.

then frankly so do you faggot. what the hell kind of american are you that you think someone exercising freedom and harmless free will shouldn't be able to. go move to a nice communist country that controls everything you do you unpatriotic fuck.

this tbqh

Save them by locking them in a cage until they're clean, not by welfare spending to give them free needles and shootup sites

Of course this wont work either since not even prisons are drug free in this failing nation

>hung
you mean hanged?
>hurr y'all gunna have big fat cocks mmm

Execute all junkies

Attached: duterte-gun.jpg (490x368, 85K)

Not all drugs are bad
>caffiene
>nicotine
>amphetamines(soldiers)
>PED's(athletes and research)
>Morphine(surgery)
>Codeine(inflammation)
The worst ones are psychotropics
>xanax
>zoloft
these pretty much lobotomize their users.
These ones only exist because a better version is illegal for regular use
>heroin
>Methamphetamine
>SARM's

Alcohol is only bad because we let people with less than 100 IQ breed

>I believe harsh punishment is the only way and will save more people in the end.
Yea, cause the war on drugs has been so successful thus far.

You are defending degenerates because you are one of them.

You are no different than bugchasers, kill yourself mutt

And no i dont defend narcos and peasants that grow the coke, they go to jail for this if they get caught. While people in the first world get no penalty for being so fucking degenerate

truly sick

You're a kike

T. Known Boss

if you breathe oxygen you deserve to die

> drugs are whatever I deem them to be. Weed is the DEVIL, but alcohol and caffeine are JEEBUS’ semen incarnate.

Attached: AA23B664-68F8-4725-B12D-29622D9631D7.jpg (1863x1689, 2.51M)

On the one hand I think you're insane and some drugs are pretty good. On the other, I'd really like to see some public hangings.

Attached: 339482817362.jpg (630x630, 27K)

drugs arent really a serious thing to be concerned with
pretty much a meme concern, a concern of being able to tell someone else what to do
people have as much right to fuck up their life as they do to improve it
in the same vein drugs dont affect everyone similarly either
instead of wielding a hammer to kill a fly, people should be taught of when too much is too much of how to understand what is a limit when youve gone over
theres telltale signs like being in debt, isolation, forgoing socializing for habitual use, need of use for sleeping etc
those are the kind of things that should be explored rather than just killing someone because theyre doing something you dont like/dont want to do/dont need to do

Can anyone provide source on this?

from ISIS propaganda d00d

Attached: 1499876152352.webm (1280x720, 824K)

>Be CIA nigger
>Flood black neighborhoods with drugs
>Smart black people get killed and abandon the communities
>Sub 70 iq niggers thrive and reproduce with the only goal to buy and sell more drugs
>Develop a victim complex and form black lives matter

>Drugs not a concern

Found the glow in the dark nigger

Sounds like low iq niggers are your problem.

I was talking about the trannies.

Only china will be able to have a 200 iq population when they start enforcing eugenics, for the rest of countries, you will always have low iq population. If you dont take care of them thats how you end with a muslim major in your capital

Just legalize all Drugs and take away the power from the cartels and other organized crime homos.
degenerates will always find a way to get high, might as well supply them and tax them on that, invest profits into education and into schools.
kill the niggers tho

Attached: CS-CKIYWoAAW6iJ.jpg large.jpg (630x466, 37K)

Fine, I will.

Attached: image.jpg (393x366, 167K)