BRIT IN SPAIN AMA ABOUT THIS COUNTRY FROM A NEUTRAL VIEW!

NO BALCONY COMMENTS PLS!

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

What's the point in traveling to Spain?
Out of all the places in the world, you go to Spain.

The food is great and northern Spain is beautiful. Fairly cheap if you come from most 1st world countries as well.

I'm assuming you've never been. Spain is one of the best countries for tourists to travel to.

Also a Brit in Spain. Can't complain

A-are we white?

Attached: 1536519636445.png (646x595, 280K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH BRITS AND BALCONIES, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHY. STOP. FUCK. STOP!

Attached: 1488646167153.jpg (640x640, 24K)

Honestly, are sand niggers a problem there? I learned Spanish 6 years ago and it has been a dream of mine to visit Spain.
All my life I wanted to travel through Europe until I grew up and realized how fucked FR, GER, GB etc are. Now Eastern European countries are in my ideal places to visit since they're the only one with balls.

I don't believe you're a Brit. Throw yourself from a balcony to provide evidence.

Yes... Why?

I agree

Attached: 1528809992023.jpg (480x465, 49K)

>northern Spain is beautiful

Try the octopus

From what I've seen, and I've been here many times no.

Spain and portugal seem very homogenous still. Only pozzed cities i can think of is libson and barcelona

Yes

Are you in the part where the population is 80% retired bongs

No, I never visit those places.

Are they just as obsessed over Dragon Ball as their offspring are?

Attached: 1451618794618.jpg (500x375, 30K)

fucking mutts, I swear. Just because hollywood shows you your shit country over and over again and makes you believe that you are the greatest country in the world, doesnt mean that its actually like that. just based on historical things to see Spain (or any other european country for that matter) shits on you.

Also I was recently in Sevilla, fucking beautiful.

Last week I met an old Scottish chap in Toledo, went there for business. He wrote for a magazine based in Marbella.

I asked him about Brexit, he thought it was a shitty thing. He lived with his wife in Brussels and his elder son worked in France.

That puts boomer thoughts into perspective.