I am not a nationalist. I am not a globalist. I am not a communist. I am not a fascist. I am a humanist...

I am not a nationalist. I am not a globalist. I am not a communist. I am not a fascist. I am a humanist. I want the best for every human. Why is that so wrong?

Attached: HH.jpg (300x600, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPqIVCRFqo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you need to understand that whites and east Asians are the only humans.

As a technocrat that’s what I want. But you know what? If it doesn’t break you can’t profit from it. If you aren’t divided you can’t exploit it. If you’re telling the truth you can’t hide it. Things can’t be made to last forever or else it loses them power. The worst thing is, by all accounts, Jews.

Attached: heritableintelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

That seems very specific. Almost as if only people you like are human. That's convenient, isn't it?

It is a false religion

youtube.com/watch?v=GPqIVCRFqo0

.t edgy sheltered incel

>I am not a nationalist
I wouldn't be either if I was Irish

Because it's not feasible and your inability to understand that causes immense damage.
lol'd

>humanist

weird way to spell "faggot"

Attached: A star for Starr.jpg (900x506, 123K)

move to afrika and do good for your fellow 'humans' then, no one is stopping you and many organizations will aid you.

Some people don't fucking deserve it. Understand that evil exists, and many humans are pure trash. You should be responsible for YOURSELF. Individualism over the collective always.

what if i told you that eliminating niggers was best for humanity

Attached: coffee.jpg (245x206, 8K)

"NOW this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.

As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back;
For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

it's not this form of thinking just so happens to be suppressed by (((interests))) right now

allow the chaos to start, allow the SCC to take over, and then suddenly this is the only form of government that will exist : humanism

going to Mars as a human to colonize it for humans, and without anyone being forced to do this or that along the way. as in a world of freedom of movement for all, with mobility measured by compassion and/or hard work and absolutely nothing else

no ulterior motives, only the Imperium of Man

Because most of Jow Forums are just as damaged and edgy as the people and ideals they claim to hate.

It would be best for 51% of the population, if the other 49% died

Fuck yourself you newfag liberal tier nigger

>the best for every human
Impossible, the results would be contradictory.

The best thing for whites would be a world without nonwhites. The best thing for blacks would be enslaving the whites and living off their labor. You cannot have both.

Sounds pretty daft to me.
The best means luxury which means decadence.
You should read many more books before you consider contributing again.

>Jews are considered a race
This is some garbage shill level stuff. Kill yourself

Attached: 1528246866790.gif (320x223, 67K)

Literally noone except autists in this website would find something wrong with that.

The only problem is that humans by nature desire to be part of tribes/clans/whatever. They have the need to have an identity rr identities, and find pride in who they are. This way cultural, religious, linguistic, etc. differences don’t disappear.

In short humans are meant to have friends and enemies, by nature. Noone can love every human on earth and that’s ok. There is no single way of living that would keep every human happy either because everyone identifies himself with a different set of cultural rules. Therefore nationalism combined with close communication and bonds (whether positive or negative) between nationalities is what’s “best for every human”

>I want the best for every human.

that's communism.