When pic related lands on Earth one day, you'll start to love black people...

When pic related lands on Earth one day, you'll start to love black people. Simply shifting your insecure fears to another object

Attached: aliens.jpg (618x410, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRFdOyzD8c
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Um are those things gonna rob me cause if not I think my fears are going to stay where they are.

I dont fear negroes, I fear for them.
That they might outbreed the european man to the point of global collapse, and can no longer benefit from the european man's Faustian Spirit.

Unless that thing is here to dump an anchor baby or collect cosmic food stamps, I’d rather have it live next to me than shitskins.

The aliens are actually going to help us build communism though, so we will love them and have no reason to fear their power.

Why are you lying to yourself and I?

>race traitor
get real, whites wont vanish

Up to now, the ayys have given me zero reason to have an issue with them. I give everyone a fair chance. I live in a large city and have given the niggers approximately 10,000 chances. I’ll take aliens, thanks.

most likely aliens will unite the whites and take uss off this planet or eradicate the biggest threat to the planet (brown ppl)

ALIENS ARE ADVANCED HUMAN BEINGS.
NASA LIES.
ADMIRAL BYRD ANTARCTICA.
EARTH IS FLAT.
LIVING UNDER THE ICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRFdOyzD8c

UFOs Nukes
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

UK woman
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk

Attached: 1506468931929.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

They'll only land on earth when at least 50% of earths population will accept that there's other intelligent life out there and are without fear of it..

>ALIENS ARE ADVANCED HUMAN BEINGS.
The roswell crash was allegedly with humans that came from a disastrous timeline 52 thousand years in the future, wich had gone underground because they've destroyed the surface with their pollution, and were now facing almost certain extinction because of irreparable nerve damage...they were seeking unmolested dna

Fuck Roswell. They've always been here. They created us. They are the elohim.

Attached: 1537763591524.jpg (1000x667, 224K)

Ayys are over rated im sure we are gonna kick their ass when they come and thats never because they are litle pussies they fear big slav cock will fuck their alian womans

Attached: 1528417494940.jpg (1688x1158, 468K)

this too yes, there are, and were, several different species observing and interacting with us

Attached: grandpagrey_nosound.webm (400x266, 1.7M)

>implying I just won't continue disliking both

No.

Attached: 1536800780540.png (751x1000, 1.47M)

The true redpill. We are literally trying to save mankind by keeping blacks as the minority and the whites the majority.

>the aliens want to break our spirits destroy out cultures purge high IQ people from the gene pool and then starve us

They should just glass the whole planet instead of jewing us.

Attached: 47FB9096-4748-4F7A-9981-470731CF3A46.jpg (790x1137, 75K)

>No
and yet we have dna in us that is not found on this planet :^)

(((you))) have no special DNA because (((you))) are an inbred neanderthal. When Israel gets wiped out you will be too.

>he thinks i'm a jew
wew laddie

>swit(((zer)))land

okay? i was born here but i'm not jewish :^)

Whats your name.

>implying i'm going to tell you my name on a mongolian woodprinting board
jej, just know that my dick is uncut mohammed

This is an outrage, I demand that your dick be bit by priest

When European explorers landed in America, the first thing the natives did was trade with them for weapons so they could kill rival tribes better. They didn't band together to find an external threat like Hollywood tells you.

I'd rather be enslaved by an alien than a nigger.

If aliens landed on Earth, they would likely treat black people worse than Asians do. Niggers would likely be seen as a pest or corrupted human.

Assuming they even know about Earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-175655~2.jpg (1080x1007, 206K)

fuck off space nigger