Be fuckin' white male

>be fuckin' white male
>get accused of committing rape, racism, discrimination, the Holocaust, slavery, and Jim Crow because you exist
Should we just accept the fact that we will be villains in this brave new world, and own it?

Attached: 1535380084958.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/imperium-ulick-varange-francis-parker-yockey.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
youtube.com/watch?v=GTgAMx5K8nw
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0&t=162s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memorize.

Attached: img_9789.jpg (599x394, 55K)

>I keep getting accused of rape, probably because I'm white am I right fellow rapists?

cringe

Cringe or not Murros is correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I
European civilization is fast approaching the age of Imperium. One last great act before the dust bin of history.

please fuck off back to plebbit or rumblr

>European civilization is fast approaching the age of Imperium
No it isn't.

Attached: 1537344092070.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

How about you fuck off back to fauxnews.com

it quite literally is.

Yes, it is. All of the west is. Money and (((science))) have played their hand. Rational men have just about deconstructed everything they can.
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/imperium-ulick-varange-francis-parker-yockey.pdf
Read it, or find Spengler if you prefer.

No it isn't but keep telling yourself that whiteoids. How did you people become so delusional?

checked and based

You've done a lot of fucked up shit in your past though. More balanced approach would be best.

how did you become such a tranny loving faggot? hmm
could it be a kike behind this post?

Attached: 1537976557459.jpg (421x582, 57K)

Oh wow did you escape from a 2004 time capsule

Attached: 1454287481583.jpg (968x1998, 188K)

You better watch your mouths, faggot trannys are fast approaching the age of Imperium

I don't care and never will again. If they wanted it to be balanced, they shouldn't spend all day demonizing us. The last 100 years WAS the "balanced" phase.

Maybe a book was a little to much to ask for, maybe a youtube video is more your style. Seriously all the signs for our current place in the history of a civilization are present. Each day that goes by brings us closer to Imperium as the masses tire of (((democracy))).
I don't even know why I bother some times but give it a watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Attached: 0ven.png (386x370, 66K)

>Each day that goes by brings us closer to Imperium
I'm not worried about you idiots because you're all convinced that you're floating along in some giant flowing river of historical narrative and that you'll achieve your "Imperium" due to some natural progression, which is something that you idiots constructed in order to cope with the fact that you're all fat lazy unemployed virgins. Nothing is inevitable. You'll only get your Imperium if you start things into motion, but "it is only a matter of time," so you retards aren't anything to worry about.

You call us fat, lazy, unemployed, virgins, but some are none of that, you on the other hand, sound like a foaming at the mouth bitch. The public is waking up to the retarded narrative they are being fed, like it or not.

believe what you like but remember fate guides the willing and drags along the reluctant.

>The public is waking up to the retarded narrative they are being fed, like it or not.
See what I mean? You aren't going to do shit, you're waiting for "the public" to "wake up" so that they can do it for you.

believe what you like but remember fate guides the willing and drags along the reluctant.
None of you are willing though, you're all just belligerent shit talkers.

It's just jealously. Fuck em

>shit talking
>not a weapon
Words are the ultimate weapon. The greatest impediment to the European peoples realizing their final destiny is themselves.
The fact that you spend your time here, among the shit talkers, trying to dissuade us says a lot about what you fear.

Yeeeeeppp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8

>Words are the ultimate weapon
What a fucking retarded thing to say. Weapons are the ultimate weapon, words are words. This is what I mean, this is why you people are impotent and nothing to fear. "I will talk my way to "Imperium."" You might as well sing your way to the moon then. You people are pathetic.

>You might as well sing your way to the moon
If you insist
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80

Attached: 1479659838453.png (514x514, 289K)

>Words are the ultimate weapon. The greatest impediment to the European peoples realizing their final destiny is themselves.

When your little boyfriend Francis Yockey said...

>The soil of Europe, rendered sacred by the streams of blood which have made it spiritually fertile for a millennium, will once again stream with blood until the barbarians and distorters have been driven out and the Western banner waves on its home soil from Gibraltar to North Cape, and from the rocky promontories of Galway to the Urals.

... do you think he was talking about words? Are you going to make the soil of Europe stream red with blood using your words? You idiots are such an embarrassment.

>Villains

When they have finished dehumanizing you, your sons will be victims.

That doesnt work for normies.

You're a normie

For things to manifest in the world they must first be present in the mind. For such violence to take place the people must be ready in both mind and spirit.
Priest before Warrior it is the order of things.

I used to be so polite but these last 3 years have made me realize it’s not worth it. Fuck everyone. Kill everyone.

What part do you not understand? You look them in the eyes and act like a man who will not be shamed by talking points and buzzwords cooked up in the depraved minds of commie Jewish feminist professors of made up fields like postmodern gender theory. Dismiss that bullshit outright.

>We'll do it we just have to prepare the spirits and minds of the entire mass of people
You dumbasses don't have time for that, have fun trying to convince the average shithead to go into struggle and sacrifice willingly when they can just be comfortable and get drunk and fuck barsluts instead

Oh no, what will we all do, now that you are unleashed? Don't you know that politeness is the ultimate weapon?

Everyone else has been jealous of the white man for thousands of years, and they will be jealous of the white man for thousands more. If some whites want to hate their own skin and fight against their own out of a twisted form of survivor's guilt, so be it, they have the God-given birthright to do so as members of the strongest race in Human history.

how about stayin the vilain, would love to bring back apartheid to see people suffer

>implying you need to convince the whole of society
You are like a child. Look at the percentages that were necessary to fight in something like the American Revolution. ~10% to 15% is all you need.
Oh and have some more music, this time a jazz cover.
youtube.com/watch?v=GTgAMx5K8nw

>11 posts by this ID
how many shekels did you make from posting in this thread?

Attached: 1537322219615.jpg (639x794, 129K)

When you're hanging it'll be a beautiful day

>We will achieve our Imperium as soon as we prepare the minds and souls of ~10% to 15% of the population
lmao ok dummy

$5.50, 50¢ per post

I doubt that you'll be able to talk me into a noose but okay

>Apartheid was suffering.
Source?

Guess so bruh. Gonna make a sweetass magneto costume or some shit. Women always get wet around bad dudes. Getting laid FINNA BE A BREEZE.

It already is on college campuses now. Love being the bad boy without trying.

Attached: 60628485-1C60-46C9-8611-1B341A9A4DBC.jpg (439x329, 60K)

Either stand up for yourself, or kys (((fellow white person))).
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0&t=162s