You privileged white men should be ashamed of yourselves

You privileged white men should be ashamed of yourselves.

#BelieveWomen

Attached: D7EC09F1-F9E6-466B-BE43-7F392FBAB936.jpg (1242x912, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-hfQ4xsW3Q
twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1045028934277115905
arkancide.com
youtu.be/MjCs_gvImyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy is shitting his pants. He has to double down now and pretend he was legitimately fooled by Swetnick

this dude is out of his mind

Is that real?

Attached: 1496694744_Solid Harold.jpg (866x869, 156K)

this lawyer knows how to play the game
Gonna be huge when the women come out against him

Attached: devilstriangle.jpg (777x1067, 204K)

This epidemic of gold digging whores is getting out of hand now that they realise they can get more money by being sluts then crying rape.

Kill a Jewish child

Well she's not a victim if she's a liar is she?

I don't believe any woman about anything or you faggots either.

Attached: image.jpg (533x817, 76K)

we have escaped the realm of run-of-the-mill kikery and now these creatures are spewing airborne kike virus excreting from their satanic cock holsters

Attached: ibenotscammered.jpg (1080x1182, 229K)

I choose to #believeher story that as a 20 year old adult she attended multiple high schooler gang rapes and never reported her sexual encounters with minors to the police.

lol. How dare you call her a liar, also that guy there is a rapist

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU

Master troll Avenatti doing gods work

Attached: 1396022433407.jpg (640x427, 102K)

Womp womp

Lol who the fuck does this guy think he is? Youre not a senator, you’re not a judge, your a fucking sleazy lawyer. God damn why are we giving this fucking Lunatic so much attention.

HOW DARE YOU! HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU, SIR!

youtube.com/watch?v=I-hfQ4xsW3Q

I was lazily waiting for this, thanks user

how has she risked her life? If her life was in danger he wouldn't tweet about her. If so, that's rather fiendish of him.

Attached: avenattimsnbc.jpg (749x902, 168K)

If you wait 30 years to make rape allegations, and in those 30 years if you wait through a fucking social movement where women are actually encouraged to come out and point fingers at their abusers, only to come out to accuse someone when they are in the news, then you are either lying, trying to get attention, or both. Bottom line is there is no excuse for not even one of Kavanaughs THREE accusers to not have even made a single tweet from the start of the #metoo movement. NOT EVEN ONE MENTION UNTIL HE’S WAITING TO BE CONFIRMED. It doesn’t add up. And if Kavanaugh supposedly routinely ran trains on women there should be many more women out there who didn’t come out. Statistically, one of them should have made at least one tweet pointing a finger at him prior to his nomination.

Attached: B91D52CC-11FC-4E48-9ADA-35BA735734FA.jpg (320x180, 16K)

How is this clown even taken seriously as a lawyer be people, he seems more interested in increasing his social media profile than his clients

>believing in a woman
>esp. outside the context of her cock sucking skills

yeah let's worship the fucking Moon while we're at it

>Believing women... ever.

This guy is pathetic and should be thrown in prison for being the traitor that he is. Michael Acenatti is an Un-American bitch!

Wait, so she's an assault victim now? I thought she already stated that she wasn't assaulted?

twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1045028934277115905

It's real lads.

Women these days will threaten to falsely accuse you rape if don't want to stop at Chipotle.

Attached: 1537978787519.gif (356x321, 941K)

Actually if her story is true she's an accomplice to the mass raping of minors. She claims to have gone to 10 or more of these high school rape train parties AFTER she had already graduated and did nothing about it.

kek

This guy has to be a crypto Trump supporter; it's the only explanation. Kavanaugh has a reasonable woman accuse him of a reasonable, mild sexual assault. Okay, it's taken pretty seriously. Some dumb activist concocts a story too full of holes for the New York Times, New Yorker publishes it, okay, whatever.

Then comes this faggot dropping teasers for a bombshell, and he unleashes some psycho with a history of being sued for defamation saying that Kavanaugh was part of a BDSM rape conspiracy,, ritualistically drugging and gang raping women.

Now, the whole sex hysteria about Kavanaugh hinges on the credibility of this totally insane allegation. When she's inevitably dismissed for being a crazy liar, all the Democrats are going to have to backpedal, admitting they were pushing lies to discredit Kavanaugh. It makes it that much harder to maintain any seriousness about attacks when you've obviously been full of shit and out of line.

It’s either bait for anons or he’s a fucking plant

No one is this fucking stupid

FUCKING CRAZY MAKES ME WANT A RACE WAR SO BAD

I'm just trying to figure out how many times, in general, the Left/Democrats are going to keep throwing drunken haymakers at Trump, before they realize that EVERY SINGLE TIME they do it, they're worse off.

Guarantee Avenatti has some #MeToo moments in his past but probably with other dudes

Holy kek, this guy is throwing it. He's very very dumb or a closet Trump supporter.

dude i love bill burr

>you privileged white men
Look at how fucking manipulative that language is

Where are the allegations she's sued people before? I would like to read these.

Attached: trumped2.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

>shes risked her life coming forward
When has anyone ever been murdered for this shit? Not saying they shouldn't but i think id rember if it happened.

shouldn't he have to prove she's a sexual assault victim before he can grandstand about people who don't believe her?

If only the left cared this much about sexual assault when Muslims do it.

This guy is a hack. never send a wop to do a kike's job

Reddit meme, kys

Avenatti is a retarded deep state and Arabia traitor. Hang him.

>women don't lie

CNN brings him every day so he can talk about his whores and his Jones, this guy is high class pimping yo

Legitimately surprised he didnt say Sexual Assault Survivor

He’s gonna be disbarred. Watch. He’s so, so fucked.

LMAO

Attached: 19E93930-00CA-4BC6-8BB7-C7B58CFFC90D.jpg (675x1200, 152K)

Kek. This nigger again. He never fails to deliver.

I wonder who trolled Jow Forums with this shit? Avenatti?

HOW DARE YOU SIR

Attached: file.png (679x746, 623K)

If they're so privileged, why aren't they allowed an opinion?

Attached: WOMPWOMP.jpg (386x499, 42K)

>When has anyone ever been murdered for this shit?
>After Bill Clinton became President the phenomenon spilled over to Washington D.C. when Hillary Clinton's ex-lover Vincent Foster was "Arkancided."
arkancide.com

Attached: B7F59E82-00D6-4231-BEB5-714E96D472BB.jpg (650x495, 116K)

She was sued for defamation by some company in Oregon.

Here’s the original archived thread

>how dare you?
womp womp

>the try-hard desperation in that post

Attached: 1519860284671.jpg (503x386, 45K)

>I wonder who trolled CPLwith this shit?
Anons?
I fixed your typo

Attached: 525455D2-06EF-4E2C-A1DF-F06A5026BF2E.jpg (226x223, 24K)

BELIB WUHMAN

But remember goyim, emails that sound like code which use words pedophiles use is fake and you're retarded if you believe the emails, with a few words change sound like a pedos wetdream, rather than the MSM who was also caught showing favoritism in those said emails.

>HOW DARE YOU! HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU!
Womp womp.

Next time post a link new fag

>risked her life

Maybe don't post her headshot then you fucking moron.

Someone please add Scott Bronsteins number to the bottom of this along with a tiny image of his face on the bottom right

I agree 100%
>Pic related

Attached: 6060691C-DFB6-4A86-9223-086E0120459A.jpg (594x980, 165K)

Lmao never seen this pic of king rip before

To be fair, Republicans didn't have any success at stopping Trump in the primary. His ability to absorb and deflect attacks is genuinely amazing. Remember when he was going back and forth with the Pope? What kind of man does that / can do that? His lack of humility is superhuman.

I read once that conservatives are pretty good at articulating left-wing opinions, much more so than progressives are at explaining others' perspectives. So I think a lot of it is literally a failure to understand how and why people disagree with them. They can't comprehend or even imagine why someone would end up voting for Trump, so they're at a loss as to how to communicate. They figure conservatives are evil or illogical or uninformed, because there's no way someone could know what they know, have any values, and still be a conservative.

Fuck the left for using emotionally vulnerable people to spear head their movement. I’ve seen 50 year old rape survivors screaming at some government offices about how they were raped and a rapist should never be on the Supreme Court. I’m not saying there should be an investigation but she would have to file a fucking police report first! If a victim can’t even do that then they can’t have justice through the system.

the problem is that the Republican’s on the judicary committe cucked out and have allowed these allegations to even be heard, that’s the real problem.

Logic and Truth vs Emotion and Propeganda

Attached: B38A7954-F3A8-4883-B542-B1E09FC2745E.jpg (255x186, 28K)

Most of establishment republicans didn’t want Trump because they have skeletons in their closet just like democrats. Treason, Pedo, Espionage, Corruption. That covers 90% of Washington DC

Attached: 2FF4A6FC-2BFB-41B1-8C65-9E5513CE15B3.png (1231x932, 1.24M)

Attached: 1512651379805.jpg (963x1101, 472K)

Bump, are you a member of NIXVM?

Attached: 3F18C5A4-89AF-489F-8283-A21635EF480C.jpg (1214x910, 402K)

Attached: 900A3CEB-8B63-42B0-8B6F-EFA930233E21.jpg (240x317, 28K)

Remember when it was innocent until proven guilty?

So the only time people have been killed for coming forward is when they come out againt Democrats.

I guess Democrats truly do project their evil practices and sub standards morals on their opponents.

> You privileged white men should be ashamed of yourselves.
Heil Hitler.

Attached: 1500149583990.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

they’re a bunch of faggots, I can see them cucking out on this.

Is he a genuine retard? Holy fucking shit.

>Come on guys, be reasonable. What's the worst that could come from placating the mob?

The Pink elephant in the room is abortion industry. (((They))) want to keep murdering babies for whatever reason
>Population Control
>Fetal cells
>Organ sales (remember PP lady that wanted Lamborghini) youtu.be/MjCs_gvImyw
>Satanic Retual

Attached: 759E0E25-A570-4836-A020-4CBDB63BBEC2.jpg (1404x1082, 194K)

Memes are real

I think this is THE most unlikable human ever shat into existence.

Dago WOPanatti is what a reddit incel white knight thinks an alpha looks like
He’s the pater familius of white knight faggots. He doesn’t believe any of this leftoid shit and is literally just shaking them down for their lunch money. He’s pissing on hookers and doing blow off their sausage nipples and cockslapping them with the cringebux these lefties are throwing at him.
Tbh once you figure this out he’s almost likeable.

>can I get a job?
>assaulted
Susie whitacre eternally btfo!

bet he is a jew

DID HE JUST ASSUME THEIR RACE AND GENDER?

If they were just faggots they’d change party. Republicans has tons of skeletons too like 9/11. I think we have two mafia operating within Fed Gov. Bush syndicate who sold out to the oil rich saudis and the Clinton syndicate who sold out to commie China And we have MAGA crushing both of them. (((They))) want Trump out before America wakes up

Attached: E12E3D8D-106F-46DD-9855-D2BD3727DD1E.jpg (864x893, 267K)

Welcome to Jow Forums you faggot. You found Jow Forums so give yourself a cookie. You're probably wondering what Jow Forums is and what we do. Well here's a quick rundown of just what Jow Forums has done in only a few years:
>Jow Forums got a terrorist training camp bombed by Russia. Twice.
>Jow Forums is master of capture the flag hard mode.
>Jow Forums rigs presidential elections in sub saharan Africa.
>Jow Forums fucked your mom, that's why you look like it.
>Jow Forums tells the truth about niggers, spics, jews, arabs and other undesirables.
>Jow Forums acts as a hivemind and meme lab.
>Jow Forums encompasses people between 18 and 45+
>Jow Forums is the last bastion of anonymity on the internet.
>Jow Forums trolled Michael Avenatti to think there was another accuser.
>Jow Forums debunked the QANON LARP.
>In Ancient History, hacktivist group Anonymous was founded on Jow Forums.

Jow Forums has no room for reddit fags so if you're from there, go back. This is a place where we can be ourselves whether it leads to praise or ridicule.
Mysteries intelligence agencies have failed to solve are solved in minutes here. Now stop making new threads because we already know you saw us on TV. You're here forever so the best advice anyone will give you is to lurk more, faggot. Also, beware the Aussie shitposter as you cunts have no chance against them. Finally, 4chans dad works for Nintendo and confirms OP is a faggot and Brianna Wu is John Flynt, an Ole Miss chapter of Beta Theta Pi reject for his faggot ways

Attached: 36136717_1634495946646014_8953662590475567104_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Female job seeker
>can I get a job?
Bill Clinton
>Bend over the casting couch bitch

Attached: 4B993680-AC89-48BD-BB4F-B7D01882A850.jpg (530x695, 55K)

>Beta Theta Pi
No its
I(ota)Eta Pie beta cuck chapter

She wasn't. Supposedly she attended multiple "rape" parties where she watched other women get abused. At best she's a liar. At worst she enabled the rape of other women.

Maybe she’s friends with Allison Mack

Attached: 620F869A-2D78-44CA-96F2-3708DE59D868.jpg (640x630, 103K)

can someone please explain to me why they dont just ignore this shit? like just vote the guy in

Its to the point now where its absurd. Reading what she said happened I just don't believe it.

She wants me to believe she went to multiple high school parties where line of men rapped women and she said nothing THEN just happened to be a gang rape victim herself?

the level of absurdity is so great I can't even begin to contemplate it.

CPL Atterny for NIXVM member stormy. Maybe they are getting members to accuse? Keith Richards connection with CPL? I’ll be digging

Attached: B3E55858-963E-4BF2-AA20-220511C72174.jpg (768x565, 97K)

The only 20 year olds going to 10 parties where 16 year olds are drugging and raping are the drug dealers.

This guy is a lawyer? The fuck, America?

t. lawyer

Attached: 1537220659867.gif (292x323, 1.16M)