Blackpilled Nog comes to terms with the fact that racism will never be solved

“I just saw this post in a current thread and it struck a nerve with me because I can't help but think this isn't an uncommon sentiment in the US let alone the world:

Never used the word in my life but black people only have themselves to blame unfortunately and they can't accept it.
black people only have themselves to blame unfortunately and they can't accept it.

White Americans actually believe that sentence. There are way too many who believe that sentence. Way too many people in power who believe that sentence.

There is an incredible divide that has taken place through decades of propaganda and rhetoric that has been weaponized against the black community. The result is the idea that black people cause their own problems and we don't take responsibility for our issues being the go to story for a lot of racists.

People ignore and have continued to ignore the vast amount of issues that affect our community, and even in a time in a MODERN era where the US Government openly backs White Supremacists, they can still pull off the mental gymnastics to think nothing is wrong. This is honestly why Racism can never be solved IMO.“ part 1

Attached: 0DED8F58-DD6E-4ADA-A587-B2BB016F3DB7.jpg (2700x1519, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/racism-will-never-be-solved-imo-a-thought-on-white-resentment.70860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“We have decades of documentation, quotes, details of events of America's racist history, yet someone can still walk away as if black people made all this shit up in our heads....

There are White Americans that think we complain about everything, that we're too lazy to work, use all the government welfare programs, that we don't deserve our own accolades... When it comes to that level of dehumanization, how am I suppose to expect someone to get over that bullshit?

These people think we owe America a forever debt for being nice enough to stop slavery.
They think we're genetically inferior to others
They think we complain about everything
They think America goes out of it's way to GIVE us things (LOL)
They think our social positioning in America is equal to everyone else's.... Hence why you always see meritocracy arguments from them

Its not going to change, I think you're kidding yourself if you hold optimism on that front.

Im very well aware that the best time to be black is now and will always be the present. Im talking about the threat of racism dying out and this white resentment propaganda... virtually impossible to eradicate when it very well was able to infect itself within politics again.

White people boycotted not just a company but a man protesting extrajudicial killings committed by police..... Something I think everyone would support as you have a right to a speedy and fair trial rather than being killed in the street with no charges.... you know, one of those rights that Americans love to scream about.

I think the "lets hold hands" ship has sailed along time ago. Almost every single one of our issues affecting our community can be found by studying American History.

Its incredible how White People judge us and speak down on us when they ignore basic history and context on how we got here in the first place.“ part 2
resetera.com/threads/racism-will-never-be-solved-imo-a-thought-on-white-resentment.70860/

Attached: 5F5809A2-C84A-4F14-9133-8A172469B1B3.jpg (480x428, 38K)

/did not read/
You are a fagggg kek

Attached: 2758D16A-25B9-479F-821E-A0CBFF8EBAEE.gif (343x356, 1.01M)

>posting this filthy hoarder literal 56% face packrat
>shitposts in a thread just to aware the author that you didn't read it

consider that you may be the fag in this scenario

The only thing black communities are guilty of is being tricked time and time again by the fucking Jews

Someone please smash this message through the window of every home in the hood. Go fucking burn down the homes of the corrupt black Democrat officials who exploit their communities by accepting gains from the Jews in unelected government who push anti-black divide and conquer policies officially and through organizations such as NAACP.

blacks deserve to suffer as long as they don't strike the fear of God into the TPTB who lord over local inner city gov and only just to pump the crack, the xans, the illegal guns, and the violence into the conscious existences of all these black people as well as rile the law enforcement up with propaganda and horror stories to keep them perpetually guarded

niggers need to hype up racism to keep the infinity gibs flowing
nathan going extinct will be the worst for them, chang and pajeet aren't going to listen to their bullshit

Why are you such a fucking loser? Everyone on this website is a loser. I found this place off Twitter and I’m laughing my ass off that you assholes are the best the gop can do.

You are the brains of the gop kek

Attached: 04362146-090B-4D8E-8DEE-7D4D9BA7EBCF.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

WHITE BOI BTFO. SMASH THE FASH!! END WASCISM 2020.
Seriously though, fuck off Pleb.

Attached: DAAEE4CB-0328-4844-98DE-D9DCE3AC6180.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Geek

Attached: 05F64DE3-B69F-4777-9FE0-AFD5F204A290.jpg (1024x1024, 312K)

Jesus you must be a newfag, you really don’t know who you’re dealing with do you?

Attached: 3D76919E-AFC0-4FFB-B882-958C70903A68.png (500x551, 118K)

It can absolutely be solved. Both complete continental segregation and genocide come to mind.

Douche bag

Attached: 5BD457CA-44EF-42A1-A189-453135B5350D.jpg (835x1024, 164K)

you're trapped in here with us

Attached: fight0262-k.jpg (512x288, 14K)

Why is this guy so obsessed with "white people" when whites are a declining share of the US population? All this rhetoric sounds more appropriate in a 1960's America when it was a small black minority asking a large white super-majority for help. But it's 2018, and whites are just one of many interest groups.

I notice that many white Baby Boomers have a sentimental attachment to blacks for some reason. Once they die out, that's finished, and blacks will have to compete with unsympathetic whites, hispanics, Asians, etc. for gibs and everything else. Good fucking luck.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

Niggers don't really think at all. They don't realize mexicans hate niggers far more than whitey does and that no other group in the world will give a shit about them. Africa is about to get colonized by the chinks and if whites die off then there will be nowhere on this earth for niggers to flee.

Attached: zulu.jpg (480x288, 27K)

Fuck off back to Africa then Jamal

that's why I don't fear the hispanics (granted I dont know many of them), but they will cleanse the north american continent of any blacks, and that's a good thing.

I think the Boomers have that sentimentality towards blacks because when they, the boomers, were growing up, blacks were corralled into ghettos and generally feared white men due to the previous decades of lynching them for crimes, and therefore were polite.

Last time I went to the deep south, Georgia south, the older blacks were downright polite, calling me "sir" constantly. (I'm from faggot-fornia).

In any case, the new generation of blacks are about as entitled as it gets, however, there is a glimmer of hope. Many non-blacks are woke, and even some blacks are getting woke to the JQ, ala Malcom X.

Attached: 1516896426872.jpg (634x595, 80K)

Then GTFO, nigger.
I
Don't
Care

Attached: blaxit.jpg (1200x798, 139K)

I don't blame black people alone for their problems
I also blame the Democrats that black people elect
Black unemployment, marriage rates, and income relative to whites were all better back during the days of Jim Crow
Actual racist laws were in place, yet blacks were doing better than they are now
Meanwhile they blame racism for their failures today
A half century of gibs and excuses destroyed what was once a rapidly ascending class of people

Attached: 1530298074908.jpg (600x300, 41K)

Okay. This is epic.