Trillionaire Rothschild walking around without security

Isn't this guy supposedly the world's most powerful man?

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

Attached: _20180926_214005.jpg (558x478, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Exh7pwgq0gc
youtube.com/watch?v=5XzMWL1Cgk4
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=MdyGEMUR37M
youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/1000867369034665985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he seems like a normal guy what the fuck

no thats granpa Jacob who is supposedly dead because of the plane crash over his property

>And no one killed him
I hate you all for not killing him

It's all an act. The people actually in power never show themselves IRL or are even known to exist. It's all insulated.

WeAreChange is run by a Jew and he's a zionist shill.

Reminds me of that MDE sketch.
>Don't come and kill me with a knife!

Exactly...we've never seen(or don't know if we have) the real players...not sure why so many don't understand this.

This seems staged only because it makes him look like a nice old grandpa.

fuck im amazed he even goes out in public, some nigger prob would see him and rob him quick if someone didn't recognize his jew stank

Attached: IMG_4680.jpg (150x150, 19K)

He probably pays to shut down everything and seem like a gangster
Whoever ia going to rob him is an enemy and probably not around him or works for him criminally.

The way he turned when he heard nwo @ 0:58

And because he's just on his own.

Another time he was confronted
youtu.be/Exh7pwgq0gc

>"Well..." *smirks*

This has been posted here for years and his deep voice and weird looking face still freaks me out

This. Look at how Fort Knox is better defended than the White House, a knifeman was able to inside where Obama would have been if he wasn't away that day and the MI6 Vauxhall building is armoured like crazy whereas actual muslims were able to throw purple powder right at the PM youtube.com/watch?v=5XzMWL1Cgk4 1:47 and other incidents like this have occured.

This is because the buildings where they pretend the real leaders are just contain pantomine figureheads who are expendable blackmailed paedophile actors who can be replaced and take orders from the intelligence services who take orders for the people we don't see.

theater

You'd figure after all that infant/virgin blood the Hymie would look less cadaverous.

Attached: BFC2AA19-00B2-4333-A885-FF5CA4335AA7.jpg (750x419, 76K)

Jacob is over 80 right now, he has certainly given over his contacts and valuables to his descendants. There's a reason why Gavrilo Princip killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand and not Emperor Franz Joseph I.

Anyways, like says, it's very unlikely that we know who are the ones pulling the strings. Assasination has been a problem for tyrants since the beginning of civilization and the smartest have realized that ruling from the shadows and having people pretend to rule for you is efficient deterrent from assasinations. Jacob Rothschild is probably influential and extremely wealthy, but based on how he acts, very unlikely that he would be at the very top. He might be one of the people between the real rulers and the enforcerers of one world government policy.

Attached: 23 year old doomer.png (624x399, 149K)

He seems inbred as fuck.

Provided this is actually his Twitter account, I wonder if he made this tweet after these two interview attempts?

Attached: Jacob Rothschild dump.png (1448x845, 188K)

Do NOT listen to Sam.
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

Why isnt anyone killing this guy and his bloodline yet? Redpilling normies isn't enough anymore. You're telling me there isn't one person with the skills to do this and nothing to lose? Next school shooter if you're reading this fucking KILL THE ELITES
>inb4 cianigger

just because you don't see them it doesn't mean they aren't here.

>ery unlikely that he would be at the very top.
he does have a seat at the table

Why are they interviewing a robotic mannequin?

Vlad the Impaler use to leave a bag of gold out by the public well
And as poor as the people were, nobody ever took that bag of gold.
Because you don't screw with Dracula.

Did you see how he suddenly whipped around and paid a lot more attention when the words "new world order" dropped?

He knows he's not immortal.

Attached: Da5skxwVwAAdjsx.jpg (1080x1073, 124K)

This is an old video, before it was even revealed that there was a "Bilderberg" meeting, but from his perspective, wouldn't you be wary of people questioning you, knowing there are "conspiracies" about your family and you specifically floating around?

there's plenty of his offspring to rule the rothschild legacy.

did you miss the part at 1:23 where he says "oh yeah"?
Those guys probably didn't wake up next morning

Attached: 1447637830212.gif (633x758, 14K)

lol i wanted to post this. he looks like a helpless old fart completely out of touch with reality.

'who are you televising for' meanwhile the cunt probably has never seen a tv in his life.

he does have a notoriously deep voice. probably very high test from kike doctors and top notch nutrition.

why? they would just find him a new host body.

>visit one of the most guarded events in the world
>take the train home and be harassed by some conspiracy guy

youtube.com/watch?v=MdyGEMUR37M

He probably has private military shadowing him out of sight and disguised 24/7. Walking with a posse is some poser shit.

When You laundry secret services', mafia And cartels' Money You are literaĺly untouchable And noone in The world will Put your existence At stake
t.1% But without all That Power

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-21-35-34.png (540x960, 337K)

He doesn't need security, he has built in security. The second you get near him, you physically can't bring yourself to even touch him, let alone try to hurt him. Even the most free-willed alpha would suddenly find themselves submissive around him. It's why these questions were so weak and he could just walk away slowly without issue. There's more going on with these "people" than our physical dimension shows.

He walks around alone because he can. When you're that powerful you actually don't give a single shit about anything. The average normie literally has no clue who this guy is and conspiracy nuts/redpilled poltards who do know who he is would never dare to touch him. He might have shadow guards but he probably doesn't need them.

You never know if there's a bald fellow staring you with a scope a mile away.

*bows on telephone*

All politicians have handlers the men in black top hats are the ones in control.

he's probably just a cover boy so the real power wielding jews can walk around in broad daylight without fearing persecution, rothschilds are a meme

I'm no Rothschild fan but these guys just seemed autistic.

Dude literally owns the financial institutions that houses the richest of the rich. He's untouchable.

I'm not saying he is not powerful, but from the way he acts, he doesn't seem like the #1 in the top elite hierarchy.

Shadowing is not clearly not enough of a security measure. If someone is determind to go for a kill, only people besides you can stop it.

Hes wandering around because his death doesnt matter anymore as his heirs control the business now.

Attached: lol wtf.png (540x960, 395K)

Hes not impervious user.

this may sound wacky to most but i think you're spot on user. you can tell that he really seems to intimidate people with his presence alone and the tone of his voice.

my take on rothschild specifically is this: they're just footsoldiers of the rabbinical elites. the chabad mainly. the rothschilds may seem insanely wealthy, and they are, but talmudic judaism is very hierarchical and the power is in the hand of the rabbis. and those do not give a fuck at all about material wealth, they live to enslave the goy and advance the nwo. the have to, because by the year 6000 (2240) their mission must have been complete.

they also MUST genocide whites. they have no choice, it is an imperative because whites are the biblical israelites whose identity they stole. they believe they can trick god into accepting them as israelites once they've done away with the real ones.

He's just an accountant, lol.

So what's the name of this guy?

Staton law (from New Jersey):
For every assumed billionaire, there is a disposable amount of income that can be measured by amounts of thots and trophies being after him times arithmetical age difference of the thots divided by 2

Guy is so high on the satanic ladder you'd never be able to hurt him. You'd get run over by a bus coming out of nowhere, or a brick miraculously falling from the building the minute you stepped to him.

Attached: 025dfd17de9a33f9c0196ace158214ab.jpg (564x721, 50K)

depends if the one shadowing is well disguised, kind of like how one fellow got poisoned with an umbrella that had a poison tip, killer was never caught. Nowdays of course the problem is that cameras are everywhere.

This is why i never believe conspiracy nuts. These people are storied up to be satanist overlords that cause all the world's woes but they can walk around without fear of being accosted, much less assaulted, for their actions. They probably just fuck around with the money but aren't giant orchestrators. Trump is a bigger figure, hes had attempts on his life and has niggers gunning to kill him. Roth-who? No one gives a fuck.

They are a clan. As long as their bloodline is not threatened, they could show some of themselves publicly. The threat is a synchronous assasination of all Rothschilds. They probably have a system dealing with who does what. Some of them are hidden operatives like James Alefantis, a humble pizza baker.

Hes retired and bankers arent just accountants they rule the world.

Attached: 1527146892983.jpg (2208x1242, 149K)

Saddam Hussein employed this exact same kind of mythcraft

Materialist brainlets are hilarious.

This guy doesn't just have money, he's also a top tier occultist.

He's protected by demons.

>like a normal guy
Maybe for (((you)))

Attached: 7E4BC6A38359C9386EF7EC18B1B31C95_well-hidden.png (625x730, 105K)

Who controls Americas money supply again? Yeah that's right.

Attached: 1527159862687.jpg (667x397, 68K)

He probably has like twenty people in civilian clothes shadowing and carrying MP5s under their vest. Stop being a gullible dumb nigger, no wonder they control us with dumbasses like you around.

The Rothschilds and the twelve other bloodlines are the physical proxies of extra-dimensional entities (EDEs) that feed on human energy. They have set up the world as a cattle farm for their controllers. If an EDE wants to walk the physical world, they enter the empty vessel and use it like a suit.

The Jews are a separate race of humans, likely the remnants of neanderthals. While us humans have souls, neaderthals have dark cores and so they can provide no sustenance to the EDEs. Instead, they make the perfect footsoldiers, since they're immoral, cunning, and have cannibalistic tendencies. Their aim is to force all humans to interbreed, specifically with the black races.

Now, the black races are technically human, but they have no fixed souls (a gift whites and some Asian races received as they are diverged descendants of the ancient Aryans). Instead, their spiritual energy runs rampant throughout them, which is why they are unfocused, prone to aggression, and athletically talented. By forcing humans with fixed souls to mix with blacks, you produce a breed perfect for the EDEs to feed on; an easily manipulated people that allow for easy flow of energy from the unstable souls, while also being able to contain their spilling energy when needed (like putting a bottle cap back on).

It's all just a plot to feed their masters and make us easier to feed on.

How do I summon my waifu? I don't understand /x/ instructions.

guy with the camera probably has multiple guns aimed on him

James is a lesser Roth not even a lord. He gets to molest kids and act like a fgt in his pizza parlor for the small price of trafficking kids.

Practice auto hypnosis using YouTube anime ASMR hypnosis videos

you can tell the photographer was looking for an epic confrontation where he could "pwn the nwo" and he didn't get it, so he just starts rambling the speech he prepared in the bathroom mirror before.

what a faggot. Conspiracy people make themselves look like such faggots and they never realize their lack of self-awareness makes them look deluded.

you’re a nigger
Please don’t reproduce, please

Rotchilds serve more like a pooled cash fund for many many banksters.

WTF I love the Rothschilds now

"the new world order has no legitimacy"

"oh yeah?"

he replied instantly to that, kek

These second video that was posted earlier is actually better, he just casually walks off down the sidewalk
youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

>2012
This is before the JQ was as mainstream as it is now. I doubt he still walks around in the open like this after all the shit that has happened since 2012

>implying they don't set these up to make you think he's not always surrounded by alphabet

You sound like those blacks who say they're the real jews...

Oops
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc

its a show of power dipshits like

>The legend says that during Dracula’s reign, the laws regarding honesty and order were very effective, mostly because breaking them usually lead to death. Thieves seldom dared practice their trade within Dracula's domain - they knew that the stake awaited any who were caught. Dracula was so confident in the effectiveness of his law that he placed a golden cup on display in the central square of Târgoviste, and said it belonged to everyone and they could drink from it. The cup was never stolen and remained entirely unmolested throughout Dracula's reign.

If I succeed will she actually be like conscious? I don't some docile shadow, I want an actual tsundere waifu. Or is there specific methods for making her personality and consciousness?

Well that will teach him to go anywhere without security... What an absolute cringefest of a video.

lmao this guy is supposedly evil?
the dude is dopey and goofy as fuck

there are more of them as you might think btw he is dead
twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/1000867369034665985

blacks have nothing to back up the claim though. whites do. specifically germans. israelites were said to give the world many kings. royal family of england is german. royal family of spain, belgium, holland, german. egyptian royal mummies were found to have caucausian dna. the svastika is found across all ancient high cultures. bible says 'you shall know them by their fruit'. germans have a massively disproportional portfolio of scientific, technological, philosophical and artistic contributions to the world relative to everyone else. the amounf of german patents stolen by americans after ww2 is staggering. they're now administered at the MIT. the highest quality genetic material in the US today is of german descent.

it's pretty obvious once you realise these things. the utter hatred and contempt kikes have germans, their endless drive to genocide and destroy them betrays the fact that deep down they KNOW that these are the people whose 'chosenness' they stole. herrenrasse = the lords race.

"We Are Change" is a limited hangout psy-op to push the libertarian economic policies that allow the monopolies that give people like the Rothschilds power.

Mental illness.

he didn't die yet youre probably thinking of the Rockefeller guy died last year

>implying it's not a staged video
Some random reporter can't just walk up to him.

What a bullshit fake controlled opposition "interview". Look at the way the bitch is smirking at the beginning. These people are trying to cultivate an image and gullible morons lap it all up. Yep, a trillionaire at the center of conspiracy theories is just going to walk around without protection when John Lennon was gunned down for being a famous musician. Lmao.

>im innocent!
>it was my cousin Rothschild that raped those kids and owns the banking empire.

user pls reply i need my waifu this is a serious matter, I don't want to be lonely anymore

Kek, right. This isn't staged at all
>Look how NORMAL this multi-billionaire is! He's just like YOU and ME!!
>totally does not worship satan. Notice he didn't mention that once!! wow!

just

Attached: 1537098697059.jpg (725x566, 141K)

would have tea and crumpets and fetus cells with him any day

Try and find him in the street and stab him OP, he'll simply laugh in your face, shed a layer of skin and stab you back with his nose. Then he'll probably drink from your pineal gland or some shit, these people(?) don't work on the same level as us nobodies

kys kike

>lmao this guy is supposedly evil?
>the dude is dopey and goofy as fuck

You (like everyone else) have been conditioned from birth, through media outlets like cartoons. to have a conceived perception of what evil looks like.

Congratulations, you have been jewed once again...!

Attached: Wut.jpg (489x293, 35K)

OLD NEWS KIKE WE'VE SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE YEARS AGO

If you strike him down he will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

That is fairly strange, there are a lot of conspiracies surrounding this family. In the most outlandish theories these people are literal aliens and lizard people, yet none of them seem to have done anything to the Rothschild family except ask really strange questions

CAN ANYONE SHOW ME PROOF THIS NIGGER IS ALIVE?

Wealth is like this
>100k a year:we live in a close gate community to separate us from the shitty poor people. Look at my Mercedes.
>millions: I don't give a fuck, buy it lets have a good time
>billions:we can affect stuff now and should probably stay low and have security.
>crypto trillionaires: we daywalk as millionaires, it's only "networth"
>acknowledged trillionaires: you are a saudi prince who's family will be peniless in 3 gens