EU/Iran announce that they will ignore US sanctions. Bolton to EU: "We will come after you."

The EU plan to build a “legal framework” to preserve business with Tehran and evade new U.S. sanctions was met with disbelief and anger from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday.

Iran and the E.U. announced their defiance towards U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration after high-level talks at the United Nations ended Monday. E.U. foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini delivered the plan while standing alongside Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.

Pompeo: "disturbed and indeed deeply disappointed... This is one of the of the most counterproductive measures imaginable for regional and global peace and security... By sustaining revenues to the regime, you are solidifying Iran’s ranking as the number-one state sponsor of terror."

Bolton: "If you cross us, our allies or our partners, if you harm our citizens, if you continue to lie, cheat and deceive, there will be hell to pay... We do not intend to allow our sanctions to be evaded by Europe or anybody else... We are watching, and we will come after you."

Conflict between the US and EU is intensifying. Now the neocons are turning against them. This should be good.

Article: breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/09/26/watch-u-s-disturbed-disappointed-by-e-u-plan-to-evade-iran-sanctions/

Bolton video: youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7dkcz05L8

Pompeo video: youtube.com/watch?v=W8AhOWal9w4

Attached: bolton.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gbu-43b-mother-of-all-bombs-massive-ordnance-air-blast-afghanistan-isis-a7682996.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God loves dead neocons

They already occupy us, going any further and you'd see Russia involved quicker than CNN can make a story about it

That would be gr8

Not for Europe

>Yuropoors dont want more terrorist attacks because of sandniggers getting angry
shocking.

Attached: 76a596dc33d47047-funny-gifs-wavy.gif (500x500, 565K)

The US always getting in the way, I thought you fuckers believed in free markets? Fags.

>"tomorrow there will be no shortage of volunteers, no want for patriots..."
>"I know you understand..."

Attached: 4_75.jpg (640x384, 25K)

Attached: 260329.png (755x742, 324K)

Europe is part of the caliphate now, and it's your fault.

Does the US really have a problem with Iran or does it simply create a conflict with that country for the benefit of their ((best ally))?

Europe is dead

yeah Trump and his kike puppet masters really overplayed their hand everyone is telling them to fuck off MIGA!!

I'd much rather have my nation occupied by Russia for a few years than be flooded with sub-saharan africans indefinitely. That's just me though.

i love how the canacucks act like if the yurop leaders arent the ones to blame specially when they are globalists pro open-borders

Attached: emmanuel-macron-visits-berlin-631401770-58b799f22cb20.jpg (960x600, 30K)

Remind me again what role the EU played in the Iraq war. It was literally the US and Britain, with few EU countries sending token forces to train locals. If Iran is to be attacked, it will, no matter if the EU cooperates or not.

>inb4 false flag terrorist attack somewhere in EU
>terrorists will claim to be from Iran
screencap this

Israel claimed they stopped a terror attack in France a few weeks ago. Take that for what you will.

EU actually doing the right thing for once.

Most Americans don't care, can't point to Iran on a map and don't know who John Bolton is.

Boomers are still butthurt they overthrew the Shah and chant death to America.

Neocons will do whatever it takes to get more to support their upcoming war against Iran. But I think the bigger news is that the world is moving away form the US controlled SWIFT payment system, which could make US sanctions in the future moot if another global widely adopted system take it's place. Probably from the EU.

EU is anti-white
EU wants to make shitskin Arabs happy
>Based and Redpilled!

Attached: 1537992367488.png (600x842, 142K)

The US isn't going to give up Europe without a fight. Remember, They have the world's biggest military and economy by far.

Attached: 1537840933290.jpg (500x500, 28K)

It's a combination of Iran really doing highly objectionable things, and geopolitics. Less to fui with Israel, though, and more to do with Saudi Arabia and Iran's relationship with Russia.

We held a sector in Iraq.

based im starting to like this guy you eurocucks better watch out

What bad things has Iran actually done? International terrorists are almost exclusivly sunni.

>six hunnerd grand

That's nothing. That's like 8 German sedans, who cares.. Small price to pay for soldier-bred babbies.

john bolton is the biggest shabbos goy in the western hemisphere

>Does the US really have a problem with Iran or does it simply create a conflict with that country for the benefit of their ((best ally))?
I would say yes to both actually. We got involved in helping the Brits maintain influence in Iran right after WWII and it has been nothing but trouble ever since.

I guess if France wants a nuclear arms race between Jews, Sunnis and Shiites going on right at their back door, they should give a bunch of nuclear secrets to Iran like they did with Israel.

>number one state sponsor of terror
Does Bolton want to put sanctions on Israel?

Isn't this what Iraq did with that oil food program? only for it to turn into a huge money sucking scam?

Biggest military yes but not economy. By some accounts for 2017 the first spot went to China, second to EU and third to US, all things considered. I also don't think another war in the middle east will help their economy very much.

You Americans will get what's coming to you some day, fuck you all and your disgusting, warmongering piece of shit government.

>Iran’s ranking as the number-one state sponsor of terror.

Do any non-retards actually believe that IRAN is "the number-one state sponsor of terror?" This isn't even up to the propaganda standards of the things Bush was saying about Iraq in 2002. It's just lazy.

Yeah, you were the exception. As always, these fags just talk while polish actually fight the muzzies.

nuclear arms race? Aren't we picking up a new arms race in non-radioactive WMD?

>you are solidifying Iran’s ranking as the number-one state sponsor of terror.
When did they surpass USA as sponsor of terror?

You call them muzzies, Jow Forums sees a Hezbollah warrior

Please
Annex
EU

Attached: 1537833505089.jpg (491x498, 191K)

People care too much about who's in the moral right here. The relevant thing is that intense hostility between the US and the EU is rapidly growing.

Here's a list of European nations with actual deaths in Iraq (not just 'token forces'):

>Bulgaria (13)
>Czech Republic (1)
>Denmark (7)
>Estonia (2)
>Georgia (5)
>Hungary (1)
>Italy (33)
>Latvia (3)
>Netherlands (2)
>Poland (23)
>Romania (3)
>Slovakia (4)
>Spain (11)
>Ukraine (18)
>UK (181)

Cant make this shit up
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Germany's ripe for invasion.

Where is Germany

I will betray my countrymen for the sum of $10 please contact me ASAP Ameribros.

Take your maple syrup and shove it up your ass

EU is the main enemy of USA in current trade wars
USA just needs casus belli to put sactions on EU

>non-radioactive WMD
are you talking chemical weapons or something else?
Pretty sure we frown on Chemicals as well. We want to minimize chemical experience as well b/c it's also seen as a threat to Europe.

no nafta for you

Attached: wsa.png (1346x566, 53K)

pretty sure a decent amount of snipper activity was provided by Canadians within US forces.

I wonder how the EU could even ever circumvent US Iran sanctions. So that EU SPV buys Airbus 320neos from Airbus, then sells it on to Iran. How would the SPV rep and convenant to Airbus that they don’t have any intention to sell to Iran?

Attached: 5F33E3E9-A666-4B18-9EE2-19C02D694560.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

air-blast bombs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gbu-43b-mother-of-all-bombs-massive-ordnance-air-blast-afghanistan-isis-a7682996.html

I read that they barter Iranian oil for their products.

Iran is a functional country even with the sanctions and a deal with the EU will turn it into a bigger problem to Israel/US.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

According to the IMF the US is still over 6 trillion ahead of China. I know different metrics give different results but the US undoubtedly wields far more economic influence globally than China.

Not just deals with EU but basically whole world versus US/SA/Israel. Only India seems to have stop buying Iranian oil so far in fear of US sanctions.

europe needs to shut down, and start having borders and deporting all non europeans back to africa and asia even if they are mixed or 2'nd generation migrants. usa needs to stop trying to bully europe and remember that they are european too. but my biggest problem now is to kick out migrants and pro migrants people.

can't put sanctions on your own country
so the next best thing has to do

Germany didn't send troops to Iraq. They lost 54 guys in Afghanistan, though.

Iran is a big big problem for Joe Plumber, Jim Farmer and Bob Fisherman.

Of course not. The US department of state is run by Jews, so they are against Iran because it is challenging Israel.

No one in the west should give a shit about Iran.

Anything that hurts the EU helps Europeans.

This we have bigger issues to solve than goofy Iran right now, tell Bolton he has to be a bit more patient

Do you think Trump will go to war before the next election happens?

This is the kind of ww3 I can get behind

Death to our EU foes!

Hear Hear

Iran is dangerous because they can pretty much take over the middle east and effectively unite it.

More Canadian logic. Trudeau has really done a number on you all

Yes, after declaring a state of emergency following the nuking of San Francisco by Hamas. Trump will be Emperor of the West by 2021.

HAHAHA we're going to make so much money selling European goods for Iranian oil.

Suck my balls Israel's slaves.

So nwo land will be eurasia. Bad luck mutts

funny how yurop refused to support rhodesia & south africa back then.

He won't. But he will do sanctions and shit like that.
I'm not sure he cares too much about Iran; he's probably throwing a bone to chew to neocons.

Trump should bomb them now BASED MAGA AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

Everybody relax - Trump will say something brilliant and save the day.

Attached: T (26).jpg (780x874, 226K)

I think the EU is hoping Trump is bluffing and won't punish firms like what has happened under previous Presidents. Too bad Trump really does mean what he says and Airbus contracts to American carriers will likely be halted. I don't think Iran will be able to make up for that.

Iran has never done a terrorist attack against a western country.
All terrorism is done by Sunni Muslims funded by Saudi-Arabia and Israel.

Always decode it to free markets for US big business. Freedom and democracy in service of their interests. That's all there's to it.

Attached: Booky_87292f_2666791.jpg (400x299, 41K)

Airbus would still be violating sanctions if they knew about the EU moving them to Iran.

Quite honestly, the only way I can see the EU could circumvent sanctions is by buying stuff on public auctions, then selling this stuff on to Iran... and to be honest, Iran could just buy stuff themsevles on public auctions in the EU...

Attached: 76418676-3F26-4389-BF4A-68FDF7566BF8.jpg (634x479, 67K)

Key weird is almost. They do fund some.

It is destined that Iran nukes Israel off the map.

How can we destroy the EU?

Now we even have fucking Obama here going on about how wonderful everything is.

Need advice.

Attached: 1535041910107.jpg (833x534, 45K)

They'll just respond by blocking Boeing in Europe.
It's what they wanted anyways because Boeing sells far more planes to Europe than Airbus sells to America.

Good point.
I really don't know what the US is trying to do. Sanctions on Russia, sanctions on Iran, trade war against China, the failed coup in Turkey...
Europe needs gas/oil from Russia or Iran and getting from the US is too expensive. China is taking their industries, but they're consumers too. Turkey is the crossroad of the world, they lost a strategic position. It's like Napoleon's Continental System and blockade but against the whole world.
I really don't know if this is a genius plan or just the mess caused by short-sighted stupidity that only comes from arrogance.

I am sure there is lots of way that we don't even know of that could probably work too. We will probably come out on top of this though.

First - pure euro-"whatev iranian currency is" oil gas and other nat. resources trade between eu and iran
Second - actual forbiddance of selling products to iran are done by first eu buying it, then reselling to some safe haven cyprus organization, which then resells it to iran, without reselling fees ofc
Third - counter-sanctions against anyone who follows the murkan sanctions, full-on tariffs, forbiddance of selling of valuable equipment, purposeful dumping of prices of stuff opposition countries depend on export and so on

Fairly simple

eh, I don't that's typically considered a WMD because of it conventional bomb basis but it does produce a mushroom cloud so maybe it is, idk.

at any rate, my understanding is it's pretty much cost prohibitive to be of a worry and it's not really a threat for Europe. It costs a bunch of money to developed and deploy because it's using "conventional weaponry" trying to get a few effects to that of a small nuclear weapon without actually being nuclear. Also takes a fair amount of expertise to make it work correctly. And according to your link seems best suited for ME areas:
>The MOAB is not a penetrator weapon and is primarily an air burst ordnance intended for soft to medium surface targets covering extended areas and targets in a contained environment such as a deep canyon or within a cave system
therefore... not much of a threat to Europe.

If some country built up an Air Force large enough to deploy an MOAB, then they would also be capable of doing large scale bombing campaigns on Europe. That Air Force size would be more of a concern than any sort of MOAB technology.

You pretty much described everything going on in the world right now. Also remember Trump and his neocons only have about 2 years left unless they get reelected, which by the looks of it so far looks unlikely.

Push for Dexit. If no politicians run on it, run yourself.

Trump doesn't need WORDS. He takes ACTION.

Bolton is going to announce that it was the EU Council that faked the Novichok Virus Attack. Screencap this.

>stop supporting evil mooslin fundamentalists, they arm derrosids!
>proceeds to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1537819513470.jpg (620x519, 55K)

I work in finance, I can tell you all big companies in Europe are 100 percent afraid about US sanctions.

If US impose sanctions against all major countries of the world (EU, China, Russia), they will essentially impose sanctions on themselves and destroy their own empire.

Waging war against whole world is retarded.

That's highly unlikely. Bolton is extremely hawkish re Russia.

Didn't EU say that they will compensate those that are hurt by the sanctions? Or was it just politicians talking out of their ass?