Russia

Let's talk about Russia.

>Assassinated Alexander Litvinenko
>Shot down flight MH17
>Illegally invaded Crimea
>Illegally invaded eastern Ukraine
>Attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal (causing the death of an innocent British woman)
>Has probably assassinated countless other Kremlin critics who have ended up dead

What should be done about the Russian menace?

Attached: vatnik flag.png (1280x853, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.yandex.com
pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/06/heres-how-we-know-sanctions-against-russia-are-working/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a4eb4f7c9453
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Let's talk about Russia.

Attached: 1530466785800.jpg (650x488, 275K)

>Let's talk about Russia.
Let's not.

O, cмoтpи, этo pyccкaя мapиoнeткa из пocлeднeй нити. Здpaвcтвyйтe, Bлaдимиp.

> O, cмoтpи, этo pyccкaя мapиoнeткa из пocлeднeй нити. Здpaвcтвyйтe, Bлaдимиp.

Attached: 1530466141622.png (350x350, 115K)

Based Russia. Hail Putin HAIL STALIN.

respect Russia for how they handle their faggotry

>What should be done about the Russian menace?

The Russian problem is solving itself.

Attached: hiv-death-rate-globally.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Let's talk.

Attached: 1533812427759.jpg (599x399, 48K)

This guy's grandfather probably had consensual intercourse with my grandmother.

Lol Russia have one of the highest rate of HIV in world because of faggots

It is not. ~25% of Russians are immune to this shit.

Why not, Vladimir? Your country will get its comeuppance.

Cuckold traitors.

Citizen of the world, remember one important thing - if you saw the HOHOL piss in his mouth!

Attached: не обоссал хохла- не пацан!.jpg (788x622, 48K)

>Shot down flight MH17
it was downed by ukraine. they mixed up malaysian passenger plane with russian presidential aircraft. they actually thought they had a shot at putin

Give them more money and weapons and hope they sort out the cancer that is Western Liberalism.

ah yes, as opposed to NATO countries who didndu nuffin and never invaded a sovereign state
>Attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal (causing the death of an innocent British woman)
did we ever actually get an explanation what exactly happened or was the whole thing memory holed?
>Has probably assassinated countless other Kremlin critics who have ended up dead
as if a western country never assassinated political opponents in the last few years

Attached: Smug Hazuki.jpg (189x189, 13K)

Fuck off back home slavshit untermensch nigga, you already overstayed your welcome

Yes, that's exactly what happened, pohols are very stupid

Attached: 1484649337_1316816.jpg (1024x685, 96K)

Actually it's because of poor sex education and Russian women being extremely promiscuous. HIV spreads like a wildfire.

>Let's talk about Russia

pic related, based defenders of the white race

Attached: HIVinEurope_Diagnosis_Population_v4.jpg (1200x800, 534K)

>being a pathetic vatnik
Lolololol. Your country is so backward and shit and what's funny is the western Allies could blow your country into a million pieces.

Attached: vatnik.jpg (600x763, 84K)

>mfw will slaughter invading russians in my lifetime

Attached: image.png (329x313, 122K)

But you have to be faster than the AIDS if you want to score

Keep lying JIDF proxy shill nigger
In your dreams irrelevant shithole

I'm not a slav. I don't speak Russian. I'm using Yandex to translate. Picture related.

translate.yandex.com

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 21.25.11.png (2880x1800, 239K)

What does it feel like to suck on Putin's cock 24/7?

fuck off ivan you are a kike worshipper.

Attached: 1532185302060.jpg (342x307, 27K)

Пидpилo кaклopылoe, y тeбя yжe coляpa yжe пo 32 хpювны, a c пepвoгo oктябpя и ХAЗ cкaнeт як ты нa мaйдayнe cкaкaл. Пиpикpyчивaйть пиздyй, a нe нaхpюки тyт нaхpюкивaй пoд пpoкceй.

Look m8 is the ruskis wanted to bowl over your immigrant and soccer festival you call a country they easily could, you can’t even leash your own colonies anymore rofl look at Canada, we don’t even take your shit anymore we just let the old bitch sign stuff so you don’t feel left out

>save us western allies!!!!

Why is gay rape and forced prostitution so prevlanet in the russian army?

pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/

>Russian army plagued with sex slavery and male prostitution

Attached: 4554w232235.jpg (320x240, 18K)

И oпять ты выпepдык кaклoпёpый oбocpaлcя. Paкa тeбe и твoим хpюкaнaм дo ceдьмoгo кoлeнa.

Attached: все каклы пидары.jpg (934x202, 36K)

Traitors deserve to die.

>Shot down flight MH17

Sorry for that. It was an accident.

It is our legal land. And by the way. You illegally taken Falkland. Don't want to give that back?

True at 50% may be.

>Attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal

Traitors deserve to die. Especially ex spy.

>(causing the death of an innocent British woman)

Sorry for that. It was an accident.

True.

What can you do? Nothing.

>accuses me being a kike shill while uses a memeflag

You are smart, I give up!

Attached: 621413018_preview_2297017.jpg (1920x998, 339K)

>n your dreams irrelevant shithole

>mfw enjoying 5x prosperity/capita over russians
>mfw globally considered good and decent people while everyone avoids russians

Attached: 1529744037336.jpg (1000x800, 564K)

I don't understand mongolian, pardon.

Attached: 1532186254938.png (400x400, 194K)

>Traitors deserve to die. Especially ex spy.

You guys traded that guy in a spy exchange though. Other countries will now think twice before doing that again.

>>gets pissed others are memeflagging
>>starts memeflagging
Boi

>poor sex education

Lawl fuck off neger

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (620x372, 54K)

Russia will save us all from the Jews.
A Jew, He was Director of Shalom.
>Shot down flight MH17
It was full of Jews
It was full of Jews
It was full of Jews
Both were Jewish
All probably also Jews.

The Kremlin is slowly wiping them out and waging a silent war on Israel.
Israel is responding why do you think they shot down that Russian plane recently?

Convenient how all the "assassinated spies" happen to be British, using stupidly comical ways. Hmmmmm. Really jiggles the joggles.

>Shot down flight MH17

Sounds like Ukrainian shit, like how they refused to respect the results of a legal election, or, you know, how they annexed Crimea in the first place.

Crimea was never Ukrainian to begin wtih, nigger.

Incorrect. Those were anti-EU separatists. Maybe Ukraine should have respected them, and not gone full retard in becoming EU-sexual.

Using a chemical that Britain among other countries freely obtained in the perestroika. Try again, faggots, and see first point.

That's more of a British thing.

Dear Britain: why are you so jealous? Pathetic, weak, you have no teeth anymore. I'm glad your country is infested with third worlders now. Maybe they can show your men how to be men, and I'm sure your women will be grateful.

The fact you are so fucking weak and pathetic, that you can't even manage to control an incompetent country like Russia... I mean... wow, just wow. So sad.

As soon as the North and Turkish threads will finish, just fucking hohols!

Attached: пиздец каклам.jpg (2156x1032, 210K)

metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/

>A man was caught trying to smuggle 100kg of contraband western cheese across the border into Russia.

Russia greatest country

Attached: 1416178917267.png (1025x840, 51K)

Are you retard or what? Why are you replying me? I stated same.

>should

Russians don't know what is HIV, STDs or condoms. That's why their HIV rates keep skyrocketing. That country is literally an extension of Africa now.

I think he made something very very wrong. If it's went by this way.

>Lawl fuck off neger

maybe russian women are just whores

Haven't you made enough Russophobia threads for one day? You'll only end up losing your temper like you did in the last one.

Falklands were uninhabited

Yep. Rangeban us please.

Little more than a Chinese proxy, they'll stop being race traitors and return to the fold after the Chi Comms get their spanking.

And in Crimea still live more than 1.5 millions of Russians. They voted for that.

>>Attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal (causing the death of an innocent British woman)
Yeah, no, this is bullshit. The Russians wouldn't be this careless, and the incident was right down the street from where the agent that killed her is made. This was done by the Brits in an attempt to frame Russia.

Бaзиpoвaн

Attached: 6D972E55-73D5-40ED-9732-A13CC3EA3C4F.jpg (604x495, 104K)

0̋̋1ͮ̿̎1̆0͂̇0ͭ0́͗ͣ̎1͐̀̆̉ͦ̊0͑͑̈́̾͛́ ͦ̌͒̚0̇̿̄̓̚1ͦ͂̂̍̒1͒̎̚0ͦ͂0͌1̂ͣ̓̇̀͑01́ ̔͋̈́̿̆0̂̇̔ͩ̎͆11̐̄1͒̊͑̇ͦ̽1̈ͤ̍̍0ͯ̌̇̍0͛̂̏1 ̏͊̆0̋̇̓ͤ͒1̎̓ͯͮ̆ͩͮ1̐ͬͫ0̍̈̋̎͆̔̐1͊ͪ̒̌ͦ11̐̂ͧ͋1̏ ̇͗ͪͧ̎0͊ͯͦͮͯͬ1ͯ͑̐1̑͋̆͗̂̆0͂̍͌̃̊̚1̽1͌10͋ͦ͛͌̌͋ ̈͌͊̓́̿0̏̊1̇͌ͯ͆ͯ͊10̏̑͌̽̚0ͣ̓̿̄̒̿1ͭ̃00̓͐̄͐͐̿ ͪ̒̄0͌̌̓͋0ͩͬ̆͒ͫ́1̈̿́ͣͤ0́ͮ͊͂̌0̏͑̈́0͆̍ͯ̍̂ͧ0͆̾ͬ0̎ͧ̓̐̓̌͆ ͨͧ0ͮͩ1̀̓̔ͦ͗1͛͆0̒̓ͬ̆ͣͮ̋0̃̆ͨ̈0̿1ͫ1̓ͦ̌͑̏̚ ̑̎0ͧͤ̉͗1̋ͭ̚1ͯͬ̊̓̌0̇̎̓1ͪ̃͗̄ͭ1͌1͂̊1ͧ̎͛̋ ͭ̒̈̈́0̇1ͪ̿ͧ̔̈́10̀͛̚11ͪ̆̍̚0ͮ1̒̑̚ ̋ͫ̓̆̓ͤ0ͧ̋̈ͦ̊̽1ͮ͛̀1̉ͫ̇1ͣ00ͯ͋ͦ͋̃̍̓00ͧ̃̐̎ͫ̏̆ ̄ͣͣ͆̓̓̓0ͪ̄ͧ̀ͮ111̓ͭ̋̚0010̾ ́̄̈0̋͊͂1̋1͐̃͐̉̿ͯ̓0̌͊͌̾̐̏0̾ͤ̚1̉̚̚0͛͊1̌̋͛̾̂ 0ͯ̽͐ͭ110̐ͭ͒ͫ1̄ͨ0͛ͣ͒0ͬ̐̋0ͯ̓ ͌͐ͤ̎̍̆0͋ͬ̏̐̏1ͯͦ̽͛ͮ1͛00̇͊1͒͌̀̾̾0̀͑ͯ̾ͬͮ1 ͐ͯͣ̇̍0̑̑1ͣ̊1̂̈ͣ̽0͗1̾̒͂͂1ͬ1̈0̽̆̓̓͂͒ ͑ͫ̄̍ͣͧ̚0̀̊ͨ͛̒1̑̇̈́̑͋1ͧ̏̈́̈1̀̐0ͫ0̉1̐͑̏̄1̇̿̊ ̽ͤ0͒̈́̉1̊1̓͐0̎̈̈ͮ1̈ͧ0̑̃̓͌̏0̍̏̏̏ͤ1̈́ ͊̓ͬ0̓̉̾ͯ1͆̌ͭ̚1̓̌̿̊ͧ0͆͊̿1̔̚1̌̑1̒ͩͬͦ̋̑1̓ͦͯ ̇̄̀̇̄̀̇̄̀̇̄̀0ͣ͑́͌11͐ͧ͐ͣ͋0̈ͭ1ͩ͂1̆͋̀ͯ1̉ͨ̌̓̚0͆͆

Attached: 1537962932533s.jpg (125x65, 2K)

>The Russians wouldn't be this careless

They left a trail of polonium from the airport throughout Britain when they killed Litvinenko too.

I only want lawyer finnbro

>Shot down flight MH17

The best response to all of these allegations, is a question: "Okay, so what was the point of all these crimes?"

And then you wait and observe the idiots scratching their heads, struggling to squeeze out at least one believable explanation (one that actually isn't laughable) as for why Russia would desire to commit these crimes.

>Alexander Litvinenko
>Sergei Skripal

Traitors who deserve death. So what's wrong?

Sorry I don't speak slavic mutt, and Yandex isn't giving me an intelligible translation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 21.40.43.png (2880x1800, 309K)

>All true.
>All good things.

You can't do shit about it, bong.

Attached: russianchad.jpg (859x960, 104K)

>So what's wrong?

Killing innocent, unrelated people and releasing nerve gas on foreign soil?

Attached: 1509388350691.png (645x729, 90K)

Well at least they're killing isis instead of directly funding them

> releasing nerve gas on foreign soil

Right next to a British chemical weapons research lab.

>>Assassinated Alexander Litvinenko
>>Shot down flight MH17
>>Illegally invaded Crimea
>>Illegally invaded eastern Ukraine
>>Attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal (causing the death of an innocent British woman)
>>Has probably assassinated countless other Kremlin critics who have ended up dead

Because we can, what are you gonna do with it?

Nothing, relax and try to enjoy it

And what other way do you propose to kill them?

>Attempted to assassinate Sergei Skripal
Obvious false flag is obvious

Attached: martyrs.jpg (784x441, 56K)

I actually have respect for Putin's balls of steel.

>what can you do
>what are you gonna do
We'll continue to impose sanctions until your pathetic little shithole of a country collapses, lol.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/06/heres-how-we-know-sanctions-against-russia-are-working/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a4eb4f7c9453

It's funny that you Putin cocksuckers think you're so tough when the West could literally obliterate you whenever we want. Lol.

lmao most of the people don't even know your country exist

Russians are the original mutts, except its inverse to America. Everyone floods into America while Russia floods onto everyone

Attached: 15332909812140.jpg (614x866, 146K)

>lmao most of the people don't even know your country exist

well at least it's not a shithole

America can obliterate Russia, true.

The United Kaliphate, though? Lol. You guys are a service economy for every prince and oligarch and marmaduke on the planet, nothing more.

Maybe we shouldn't have allied with them in the largest war in history? Just a thought.

What are we gonna do aboout their Brexit, though? When we will get new instructions, i am bored of waiting.

Attached: 1497434248172.jpg (700x800, 101K)

What is the name of mayor of london ? Englishmen maybe? Guess who is getting conqured bro

Attached: brit_muslims.jpg (467x321, 54K)

>It's funny that you Putin cocksuckers think you're so tough when the West could literally obliterate you whenever we want. Lol.
>whenever we want
>we
Yes, I'm sure you'd have a big say in it user.

You can be as smug as you want but in reality you live in a desolate shithole. Most of Russia is pretty much like the game stalker. Massive corruption, abnormally high aids rates, and a large population of Muslims. Just watch some “russian dashcam” videos, lovely place

Create more ukrainians

Attached: creation of ukrainians.jpg (604x359, 70K)

Attached: 1234.png (759x377, 211K)

Thank you based russia for top tier putin isekai.

Attached: nuke.gif (250x250, 977K)

Interesting how people like OP would want to see Snowden's head on a pike, but when Russians assassinate their defectors they are outraged. And how all these former FSB spies are suddenly all martyrs of democracy and heroes of freedom.

What is strange is why would the FSB use poison that sometimes doesn't even work, does collateral damage and leaves traces. Why not use reliable firearms or (((car accidents))).

i've heard that it's mostly because of heroin.

Anyway all the degeneracy started right after the collapse of the USSR. You could say a lot of bad things about the commies, but at least they wouldn't tolerate any of that shit (except maybe alcohol)

Exactly, and twats like OP come on here waving the fucking flag, while the government they cheer on is busy replacing them. Bluepilled beyond belief.

>Exactly, and twats like OP come on here waving the fucking flag, while the government they cheer on is busy replacing them. Bluepilled beyond belief.

I guess you can hate both your government, and Russia for behaving like literal niggers, no?

mongol genes - mongol history

Attached: DaFV7lBVAAEpUul.jpg (720x1015, 99K)

this

Attached: 1516058756090.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

Yes, the western Allies.

Good idea.

>being a traitorous cuck
Remember, traitors get the bullet first.

Man. You brits can't even leave EU.

And your sanctions is 100% bullshit.

I love my country even if it is a ''desolate shithole'', even if the AIDS, corruption and whatever make it look not cool to the faggots abroad.

You weak cunts arent able to understand that one can live and die to serve his country, spend his whole life in attempts to make it a better place for his children, even if it never pays off.

I can be smug as long as I want because I am right and you are wrong, because I will die knowing i lived an honest life and you will be crying and asking for euthanasia.

Does this include miscarriages due to alcoholism and drugs?

You can, of course, but the whole muh Russia thing is being pushed by our government right now to distract from their own obvious failings, and people like OP gobble it up because there's nothing the British like more than a war (as long as it doesn't affect them personally).

>i've heard that it's mostly because of heroin.

Yeah that's what the Russian women worshipers say to protect their honor. But reality is much more simple, they're simply promiscuous.

Another myth Russian women worshipers try to propagate: Russian women outnumber Russian men by the millions and that's why they want foreign men.
Reality: Russian women are just golddiggers.

Attached: Russian_population_sex_by_age_(demographic_pyramid)_as_on_jan_01,_2018.png (1544x1021, 64K)

>It is our legal land. And by the way. You illegally taken Falkland. Don't want to give that back?

LOL no it isn’t. Stop spewing Putinist propaganda. It is Tatar land that was taken over by Stalin in the 50s. Stalin ethnically cleansed the Tatars and repopulated the region with Russians.

>True at 50% may be.

More like 100%.

>Sorry for that. It was an accident.

When we kill Putin or some other vatnik scum, we’ll also claim it’s an “accident”

>What can you do? Nothing.

A few more sanctions and you become a third world shithole as opposed to second, do you realize this, Sergei?

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1523263545646.jpg (240x214, 16K)

I love when people compare democratically elected president(Trump) to Putin who was _El Presidente_ for 19+years, floods this country with literal muslim slaves, embezzles billions and does some PR stunt overseas to cover it all up. Oh yeah the "elections" are south-american tier if you wonder.
>Putin embezzles billions from ordinary russians and murders his critics around the world, while selling 200 000 russian citizens as slaves to a turkmen sultan for a profitable natural gas deal. Meanwhile western internet-warriors call him "moral" and "savior of the white race" because he takes cool topless outdoor photos and doesn't like gay people.

Attached: 1522405579528.jpg (900x585, 428K)

>numerous allegations
>no evidence
Kys