HE'S FUCKED

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-sets-voter-registration-record-with-1-6-13258057.php

Attached: chinballs.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-sets-voter-registration-record-with-1-6-13258057.php
twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/888896591637221377?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jon Ossof.

I mean. I just registered and i'm voting ted.

>mfw the polls are close and I don't want Beta O'cuck to win and fuck Texas up

Attached: IMG_0276.jpg (728x547, 23K)

>Texas will never turn blue

If beto wins this nigger needs to join alt right on the spot or shut his shill mouth

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-213817_Chrome.jpg (1071x604, 255K)

Texas has more of a history being Democrat than Republican no reason to think it won't switch back

yea, styxx is a fucking idiot.

Attached: merchant styx.jpg (431x469, 36K)

Might not be too bad if he loses. Might be the wake up call a lot of people need to realize how fast this is all going downhill, a call to action of sorts.

lost by a sliver in one of the deepest red states in the country

I don't think you guys realize how much of the southeast is critically close to switching blue. I'd say screencap this but it's pretty obvious. I mean the GOP candidates are still pushing cannabis prohibition ffs

If Abbott wins, Ted wins

He lost by 6% while being heavily funded from out of state in a notoriously low turnout special election.

>houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-sets-voter-registration-record-with-1-6-13258057.php

>Most of them are illegal. No worries.

>spending 23 million dollar on a fucking district
>still loses by 4%

Sweetie, Texas and Arizona are ours now. Enjoy Trump, he'll be the last Republican president you suburban and rural retards elect.

also forgot he is one of the (((them)))

>texas bans guns
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Since 2014 you retard. It’s not solely for this midterm cycle. Cunt.

Attached: 1481343683391.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Ted is Jewish shill
Vote blue!!!

>sweetie drumpf will never be president
>sweetie bush will be the last Republican President ever
It’s all so tiresome...

Sweetie, we already took New Mexico, Colorado, and Nevada. With Texas and Arizona that's how the West was won.

You dumbfucks keep dying off like you have for the past 18 years. ;^)

If you’re going to bait you should be more subtle

Conservative states should ban liberals moving into their area during recessions.

They made their shit and should lie in it instead of fucking up their next unfortunate host.

ALL parasites must die. .

he never said that tho

Need an ID to vote in TX, senpai

>He never said that tho

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-232635_Twitter.jpg (1080x804, 220K)

he didn't say this, he wrote it

He's said this in several videos that I'm too lazy to rewatch
Checkmate you turbosperg
And stop watching this idiot and learn that facism is just the way to go

Attached: heebs dragkamp(1).jpg (720x1080, 223K)

no links

also fascism fails every time

Good riddance to this cocksucker. Cruz will burn in hell forever hopefully.

What more proof do you want it's typed right there in black and white

Facism tried twice and had to be physically destroyed
Anarchism debatable never existed (as humans congregate and share collectively) and has the state always reserve from the power vacuum

I’m a registered black voter from Houston and I’m probably going for Cruz in the midterms.

twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/888896591637221377?s=19
Link to tweet

Man those 2016 election polls sure were close

>Since 2014
this includes the people who registered to vote for Donald Trump in 2016, this is miss informative and misleading.

Good man
Doesn't really matter though if he does manage to win this time round and Trump doesn't build the wall he'll drfibtly lose in 2020 Cruz and Trump

I registered to vote for cruz.

I'm voting for beto

I heard Ted was defending that cop's right to enter the wrong house and kill someone.

I like Ted but stuff like this sounds retarded. What is he thinking?

That's because you're a faggot.

>Registering to vote and casting a ballot are two different things in Texas. Despite having 14 million registered voters in 2014, just 4.7 million people voted — about 34 percent of voters. In presidential cycles, voter turnout is much higher, hitting almost 60 percent in 2016 and 2012.

>Democrat says, we need people of color to pick our cotton, still wins

This guy should have left politics when trump showed the world how big of a pussy he is.

kuckservatives trying to throw to screw us over in congress.

the same shit happened in 2010, they only planned to give obama 2 years of full control then they can just blame republicans after that for a full 6 years.

Stinkenfagger hung himself after Jim roasted him.

Lot of Spics this time though

Attached: 20180926_235134.jpg (1920x1048, 491K)

Only spics on the border vote D.

The ones further inland are split 50/50, especially the tejanos who have been going more red in recent years.

Texas is probably the one state where the spics will keep it red, not flip it.

anyone could have written that, I want to hear it on his own voice
fascism has a worse success rate than communism

>since 2014
Misleading as fuck headline. Anyways Cruz will win. Dems are thankfully retarded and decided to run some white fag that sounds like he's straight from California.

Good. The last piece needed for a civil war is the assumption that you will never win again in a democracy. Losing Texas to blue spics can't be made up elsewhere

Red states should skip voting so they can all buy another gun that day

Go find it yourself then

Millions during accidentally under communism accidentally
Failing every time

Fuck off to Somalia you're not clever and you're not even a good troll

Cruz will win

This was with only 50% Republican turnout and like 90% Democrat turnout

Attached: DGFUtPhw.png (1231x298, 19K)

Rome lasted for nearly a millennia ...

>lost by a sliver in one of the deepest red states in the country
He had literally every single person that votes Dem voting for him in that election, with millions of out of state dollars(it was the most expensive congressional campaign in history), media profiles from every major media publication, and celebrity endorsements out the ass. And. He. Still. Fucking. Lost. Beta O'Rourke is the Texan Jon Ossof, and Dems will have to learn(yet again) that puff pieces in the New Yorker don't fucking vote.

>O'rourke

I'm in thw deep blue south Texas. Most of my neighbors vote repub

>I don't think you guys realize how much of the southeast is critically close to switching blue
yep, I'm in Kentucky and I'm pretty sure it's going to go hard blue, and only because the morons in the government are trying to get rid of state employee pensions - if it wasn't for that we would firmly remain red.

I'm a registered Democrat and I usually vote it but I'm at odds as far as the midterms go. The Republicans here are your typical cucks but I really don't want to help the national Democratic party gain power right now, they're dangerous given all this Kavanaugh shit, even if the state Democrats don't necessarily share the same beliefs.

The Roman Republic lasted the longest, over 700 years. The Roman Empire destroyed itself the same way we are in less than 300.

>rome
>fascist

nice anachronism

Their descendants will go the way of others, like the Cubans, who have been moving towards the left. Dems don’t say “demographics is our destiny” for no reason.

CAN'T ABUSE THE CRUZ

Attached: cruz-hug.jpg (2048x1536, 178K)

I'm really considering voting Beto.
He's a moronic liar. Will catalyst the completion of the down fall of what was once great.
Should gas on the fire for the race war. I want my happenings. Fuck lion Cruz I want cheetah Beto.

Vote Dem at state level, someone else at federal.

kys for supporitng leeches