What's going on in France

>"I go to nurseries and kill white babies. Catch them quickly and hang their parents, tear them up to entertain black kids of all ages big and small. Whip them hard, frankly, it stinks of death as blood is gushing."
>video shows a white character being tortured by the rapper and a sidekick

Why isn't this nigger lynched yet

Attached: france 2018.jpg (544x678, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45657989
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E
youtube.com/watch?v=EV8ebDGhNUY
youtube.com/watch?v=bRSJ1kuv1p8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375781/Burka-ban-New-French-law-forbids-Islamic-women-wearing-face-veils-public-real-protest-London.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WumeQNi55lQ
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
rutube.ru/video/6dd378b02be81a32989d5c00d8e6f524/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiri_Baraka
youtube.com/watch?v=36SCTe5DpYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m impressed a nigger actually thought up a plan. Too bad he’ll wake up at 2pm and not be able to do said plan.

You know what's really crazy? Most people wouldn't care about this.

Attached: 1537716413431.png (2048x2048, 204K)

>Why isn't this nigger lynched yet
Because the authorities turn a blind eye to anti-white racism, the prosecutor will give him a warning and the rapper will laugh it off in a week as "just trying to provocative" and the media will accept it and praise him for being brave and powerful

The mirror image of Moonman?

if i would look like a turd i would be full of hate too

Because France is already majority nigger.

Because he is just expressing himself. It's empowering desu

I can never understand this retarded backward nigger mentality:
>flees shithole africa to white country
>"sheeit dis too white fuck dees crackas!"
>turns new home back into shithole africa

Attached: as.jpg (334x500, 71K)

Cmon America you uneducated fuck theres a specific word for that. Learn moar

What's the problem?

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-45657989

here's the link btw

>mirror image
Yeah being that moonman would make the world a better place and this nigger is without a cause and is a detriment to human existence

Jews call for the mass murder of us White Gentiles all the time and they don't get suspended from social media platforms?

Attached: Jewhate.png (1008x1154, 672K)

>Racist French Rap... Here's why it a good thing

The funny thing is NPC's, think this is perfectly fine. But if you go to any other country and incite racial violence like this, you'll be imprisoned.

Attached: C10A20DC-A2DB-41DF-B71E-1777F404B321.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

Because we're hostages of our own government. the French revolution of 1789 was in reality a coup from Freemasonry. The end of ww2 was the final nail in the coffin. Freemasons, communists/marxists,(and jews of course) are in complete control in my country. This is ouir norm.

nignarok

BL*NCS OUT! France is for BEURS and AFRICANS now.

Attached: Raspail 1985.jpg (960x1256, 348K)

Us western countries have to grow some balls and defend ourselves from this. Double digit IQ nigger comes into your country and openly preaches for your death and no one does anything.

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

Who gaves a shit what this nigger says. Stop being crybabies.

fucking french cucks, this soon will be reality and they still won't do anything

>I can never understand this retarded backward nigger mentality:
>>flees shithole africa to white country
>>"sheeit dis too white fuck dees crackas!"
>>turns new home back into shithole africa

As you already know, a cat born in a barn isn't a horse. Worst of all, they've all been brainwashed in marxists school to hate us. So not only our government imports them, feeds them (with tax payer money)...but they fill their 70 IQed brains with anti-white marxism.

So, you end up with (objectively speaking), non-european third worlders who want you dead in the land of your own ancestors, in the name of "human rights", "tolerance", "multiculturalism"," diversity" and "antiracism".

France is a timebomb, we're "the" marxist country of the world. an SJW's wet dream come true. Worst of all, we are forced to subsidize people who want to kill us.

same here really

only thing to add is that most whites also are indoctrinated (school and MSM) want to see the extinction of all white culture

I give a shit you stupid mick. Some nigger comes to your country and advocates for your people's destruction and tries to spread his message.

Any normal people would have a problem with this.

Watch LCI they are finally talking about anti White racism
They akso talk about White Genocide in SA

B-B-But you got another world cup now though. It's all worth it.

Diversity is our strength!

Attached: jFdVc.jpg (546x415, 72K)

i dont get the comments, i cant understand if they are pro or anti the thugs in the clip, everyone just says its 'powerful filmmaking'. i'm not even sure if the clip is glorifying the violence against whites or highlighting the problem

We should make our own genocide all niggers music.
Make it catchy

Come to the United States, become a citizen, and buy guns.

An inquiry for incitment to racial hatred has been launched . If the same thing happened in the US nothing would happen because you can't be racist against white there.

Imagine beeing so fucking stupid that you let yourself and your entire race be used as proxywarriors for a bunch of bignosed banking cartel kikes.

And everything that those noosy fucks claim that the white man does to you is actually promoted and done by said kikes.

>Degenerate culture, promoted by kikes
>Destruction of black family, kikery through welfare and removing segregation
>Removing segregation, every decent black person leaves the black community - only the niggers stay.
>Slavery, disproportionately controlled mostly by jews. Whites had mostly abolished slavery around the world. 4/10 jews across America owned slaves. Less than 2% of whites did. 70% of all jews in the south owned slaves.

Attached: 1521970554169.jpg (720x563, 109K)

Most of the comments you see for anything online are made by bots.

Attached: sketch-1537994961296.png (720x760, 235K)

I'm actually surprised that they called that racist and that is depressing.

Attached: sketch-1537994858347.png (1175x720, 189K)

Actually, nothing would happen because of our first amendment, white or black. It'd still be removed from youtube, but it's unlikely that you'd pull a conviction out of a song.

Funny story, we had a nigger poet pull some shit like this after a state gave him some kind of honorary position. He proceeded to use his position and publicly funded events to talk about how white women "wanted" groids to rape them. Legally, there was no way to actually "revoke" the honor, so they just flatout abolished it to put an end to his nonsense.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

you got a source on that? sounds like an interesting read

lmao why are you pol cucks mad? you guys want the same thing and if it was reversed you would be fapping, I mean ofc you should be mad but most of you are hypocrite as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E
tout est lier sur se qui nous attand
youtube.com/watch?v=EV8ebDGhNUY

youtube.com/watch?v=bRSJ1kuv1p8
vous aver le chois

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

I don't know why Youtube took it down.
It was a celebration of multiculturalism and all the glorious things to look forward to in France and beyond.

Attached: youth-gangs-1_3862.jpg (450x343, 28K)

so you mad about pol doing it, but not about this?
i guess we found a hypocrite

PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER
IT'S RIGHT ON IT'S HEAD
PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER YOU LITTLE SHIT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375781/Burka-ban-New-French-law-forbids-Islamic-women-wearing-face-veils-public-real-protest-London.html
London isn't in France Pedro

I don´t think you understood my point.

The guy is doing a racist video about hanging white people but pol is behaving like racism is wrong blablaba

but if it was the opposite people would say " based and repilled " /our hero" and cringy normie shit pol users say.

My point is that you can hate us ( black guys ) but stop calling this video racist xdd it just stupid and makes no sense.

Jow Forums says 100 times worse things every day you bunch of pussies

You are correct Frenchman, I wish there was some way to get rid of them...

Attached: birkenau.jpg (300x214, 21K)

>Came here for the video
>No link
you disappoint me, Jow Forums

Attached: nignogs.jpg (612x408, 99K)

So he didn’t actually do anything? Even paid white actors for his video. Fuck jewtube for taking it down and fuck any faggot on this board bitching.

i think the big difference here is this, 99% of people here don't want to go kill africans in africa
europe is for europeans, africa for africans and so on
every race has a right to their land, yet this black guy wants violence against white people in a white country and continent
no, it's not the same

don't you have a rape allegation to defend against?

I don't know what's worse, you being black or you being a reddit fag

Attached: portugal is white.jpg (474x461, 22K)

+1 /pol has reached his maximium normie level, crying about this video just does not make any sense. Pretty much they want to hate black guys but they dont want black guys to hate them, im confused xd

> french people
> lynching a nigger

why would niggers lynch niggers, user?

i mean aside from general savagery of course

A good nigger is a dead nigger

It´s not relevant, and stop lying /pol wants to kill black guys especially the ones in africa, if you asked a pol user if he wants to kill all black guys he would say yes.

What is more ironic is that this is the first time I´ve met a black guy that wants to kill white guys while there is way more white people that want to kill black guys.

Like I said is just a funny observation

Attached: 1537995820562.gif (500x364, 237K)

It already exists - Angry Aryans, Blue Eyed Devils, Vaginal Jesus, Mudoven, Skrewdriver, Raunchous Brothers

streets will fix this soon enough

I do not even have a reddit account so idk why would I use it . But being black is not worse , I love being black and i´d kill my self if I wasn´t black outta nowhere

Can you translate this from Afro-Arab into a white language?

That's bullshit. I have no problem with nignogs in Africa. I do however have a problem with nignogs harassing the people I know in the streets in public. To each his own continent, that's the deal. We're not mindless sub 80IQ racist hooligans, we're a bunch of disenfranchised autists. Big difference.

please...Speak for yourself, let´s be real you maybe right about yourself but people here still hate black people, does not matter if he is not ghetto and you know it. YOu can see that most of hate and lynch niggers thread are about normal black people.

Im not crying about racism I also am racist to a certain group called "slavs" but I dont cry saying " muh slavs are racist " because it´s stupid....

daily reminder you know if something racist if you replace the words "black" and "white" and it reads like pol tardism

youtube.com/watch?v=WumeQNi55lQ

So does anyone know how to put a price on his head?

It's literally american influence.

Whites fantasise about violence, black actually go trough with it. We are incompatible to live together. That's all there is to it.
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
I dare you to find a compilation of wite on black violence. Or to find cases of whites raping blacks. Good luck with that

Attached: FUNWBLACKS.png (1892x864, 1.88M)

>It'd still be removed from youtube
right...

This, America is the main exporter of degeneracy and anti-white propaganda.

well if a white singer had a song about "kill all black babies and hang their parents" you would have an army of jews, blacks and even white sjws trying to lynch him and he could even end up in jail

but suddenly this place is the most important on earth, probably the last one where white people can be racist

what a load of bullshit

The difference is that white, is right

>black
>people

You get to pick only one.

Agreed

lazy fuck rutube.ru/video/6dd378b02be81a32989d5c00d8e6f524/

I just want blacks to go africa and stop all aid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiri_Baraka

so... did anyone called youtube racist already?

Well france, for one.
For two, euros are megacucks.

Attached: france.jpg (1359x1307, 206K)

I don't know someone lynch him then, or you lynch him, or maybe do nothing at all?

you people are too fucking scared of your own governments and law enforcement, just grow up and own the world you travel with your two feet the way you all fantasize

find a friend or two, make a code to cover the other's tracks, and remember that if "nobody talks, everyone walks" as well as the fact that the perfect murder is a matter of planning, not passion.

just fucking fuck some shit up you guys, it will probably help you guys sleep at night, grow your confidence, and build experience for when Armageddon starts

I mean he's telling you all to hang yourselves lol get a grip and go wreck some shit if it's what you truly wanna do. who is stopping you but your own dark side?

Mindless Self Indulgence did it and got away with it because they're paraphrasing a black artist's song
youtube.com/watch?v=36SCTe5DpYs
load it up and kill one
if it's really real
when i was a little stereo i used to be the champion
i always wonder when i would be the number one - hey hey hey
and now you listen to me darcon darcon
- - - - - - - - - -
and all you niggaz come and test me test me
i'm gonna lick out your brains
brothers wanna hang with the meth bring the rope
cuz the only way you hang is by the neck
nigga pump off a set comin' through all your projects

Go back to Plebbit.

I don't speak arabic, plz translate

Lmao all that for a reverse American History X spoof? Oh well, thx for the effort user. I just wish we'd create Wakanda already so they can all go there.

Attached: my-nigga-meme.jpg (500x370, 97K)

I agree with the nigger. All white people that listen to rap should be hung.

Attached: 1532731511350.gif (1364x1364, 1.86M)

Mfw french cuks havent learned from history and are gonna repeat it except this time whites will be raped tortured and wiped out in their own homeland.

Attached: 1360885497406.gif (298x317, 1.54M)

The West is weak and when it dies it will be its own fault.

lmao wiggers get the rope too

Attached: 1536594164017.jpg (1024x822, 147K)

Anti-racist association will sue him.

all the whites with a backbone moved to America while all the cowards stayed in Europe. the white race deserves genocide at this point for being so cowardly as to deny nature (God) for the sake of profit.

based prophecy

whats it gonna be like in 20 years?

>Freemasons
>in complete control of our country
Hello, 1800 called they want their shadowy organization back

I just don't get it why these people think shit like that would work? It's like some little child wants vengeance on farmer and steals some of their apples, every year the child takes more apples as vengeance until he starts to take so many apples that the farmer starts to notice the losses? Well guess what happens next? Farmer takes action and the child will be punished for it. The end. They are literally spoiled little children thinking they have power over world. It won't go unnoticed if the problem escalades to the point people in power starts to notice it. And guess who's in power actually?

>unknown rapper makes a sound business move
>you help him

it's like you people are literally retarded or something,bad publicity isn't a thing and especially not if you're in the business of selling shock gangster rap

You get a slap on the wrist, we get arrested

Yeah, Freemasonry is literally just Judaism for goyim anyway. It's the jews.

Because whites ate too comfortable. This is the main reason Islam is going to rek you. We Muslims are used to dealing with tough shit.

Et ben, putain... Tu vas attendre que c'est ton tour? Ou celle de ta soeur? Tes parents? T'as perdu tes couilles? Organisez-vous, et rapide!

Attached: brigitte-bardot-6.jpg (1024x768, 77K)