One accusation coming up, you might be right. Two, ok. But three , cmon...

One accusation coming up, you might be right. Two, ok. But three , cmon, why can't you just admit he raped someone when more and more are coming out every single day. At a certain point youve got to say this guy is a sexual predator.

Attached: 180925-brett-kavanaugh-ap-773.jpg (3472x2314, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_men_make_a_tiger
youtube.com/watch?v=9BBhjpTpNfg&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I had a train on me after getting drunk at a party"

Hmmmmm.... rape?

Attached: 867976790.jpg (396x282, 44K)

innocent until proven guilty? remember?
I'm accusing you of being a faggot
Does it make it so? No
But when we look at your post, we can prove that you are, indeed, a faggot.

I wasn't sure about Kavanaugh at first. But now I find out he is an alpha Chad poon slayer, he's got my support.

Attached: 1529430726792.jpg (1000x1333, 503K)

You tried sticking your finger in my ass in a restroom 5 years ago, prove you didn't do it or you're going to prison.

>why can't you just admit he raped someone
why cant you admit you're a cunt shill and the accusations are unproven

at this point he is only few accusers away from cosby

The increasing number of accusations is honestly just more proof it's a setup. Why do all of them coincidentally come out specifically NOW when it's convenient for (((You know who)))? Why not accuse him back when he was first being slated for SCN and thus giving enough time to do a fair investigation? The answer is because they don't actually want a fair investigation. It's a smear, and anyone who can't see it is colossally and irredeemably stupid.

They will likely keep piling up accusations until he is buried. All of them will be unverifiable. None of them will have any sort of reputable witness. All of them will be pure 100% He said - She said word. None of them will have a sliver of evidence that would make the FBI believe they could actually reach any sort of solid conclusion through investigation. Despite all the accusations sharing these traits, they will be believed by retarded NPC normies because pic motherfucking related.

Attached: 42353453423.jpg (563x316, 27K)

Jews lie to gain wealth and power.

Deceiving and subverting the goyim is a staple of the jewish faith.

Attached: 1537993889936.jpg (1368x1324, 587K)

I bet you supported Roy Moore too

Why can't you shills at least be creative in the dumb shit you post? Ya'll post the same garbage stuff on RCP and Twitter too. At least, like, vary your style or syntax or something, dumbass.

Attached: kav3.png (808x804, 768K)

How come Roy Moore was never prosecuted for his supposed crimes?

> One accusation coming up
Could be
> Two
At the same time after all these years? Eh....
> But three
Three huh. Starting to smell like bullshit.
> At a certain point youve got to say this guy is a sexual predator.
Ya just have to!

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17K)

It's obvious that it's for real now. He should just pull his name from consideration and save himself the embarrassment of losing a confirmation vote.

I know you guys are contrarian, but come on. He's a fucking rapist. Trump will nominate another conservative and you'll still get all the rulings you want. Can we at least agree that rapists shouldn't be on the Supreme Court?

Attached: hillary clinton sex asssult.jpg (960x960, 171K)

If he doesn't get confirmed to the court what happens then? Will they just choose another conservative? And will he also magically be some sort of criminal all of a sudden?

kavanaugh fingered my urethra in 1972

>no evidence
innocent until proven guilty

he was. he's going to serve prison time

0% chance he doesn't get confirmed, as much as American media screeches to the contrary

I know someone who says you raped her. She doesn't know when exactly and other details are fuzzy but you need to prove that you didn't rape her. By the way, her story is corroborated in that she told me and three other people.

Because you can't actualy prosecute based on hearsay, but you sure as fuck can make a political campaign based in it

Because these women are nutso. I'm sure there was drunk fuckin in college parties in the 80s. These women will say anything because tge right to abort their fuckin kids is the most important thing to them for some reason.

He's not, though.

So all the dems have to do is find more than one fake victim to get their way?

You don't think an obvious con job like this might not piss people off? It pisses me off, shill. This isn't 1991 anymore. You can't just con one of these orchestrated hit jobs on us the main networks and expect us to give a shit, especially when part of your package deal is that guys are guilty until proven innocent.

Nope, Kavanaugh should stay put until he is confirmed. This session, or the next, or the next. Keep trying your stupid crap, Democratic asshole. An increasingly number of us are looking forward to a civil war you disarmed morons won't fare so well in.

First two were shit. So that leaves only one where somebody pretends to be serious. They're pushing for the investigation. Just drag their asses in to testify.

Attached: 1502569153446.gif (255x190, 18K)

That seems to be the democrat's go-to strategy to take down their opponents.

Lies, lies and more lies.

>Civil War
Based LARPer user

The guy hasn’t been accused of rape, but don’t let that stop you from calling him a rapist hymie

Even normies were predicting this would happen. If one can be coaxed to falsely accuse, a hundred can. And obviously your post is the sort of thinking they want the masses to have.
Sorry, still seems political af. Doesn't help that the latest accuser was a legal adult with a bunch of legal children.

Accusations are a retarded reason to quit, especially when the left is scared shitless.

That's their calculus, certainly. Never mind that the first accusation was shitty and each successive one is even more crap.

Now apparently being told about the accusation by Ford herself counts as "corroboration" or whatever. I don't think these supposedly highly educated asshats on the left even know what words mean that haven't been handed to them on a card to read off.

Damn
he raping everyone

You raped me user, you have to believe me. I'm sure 2 or 3 other anons will say you raped them too.

Innocent until proven guilty. Anything else is 3rd world teir.

Attached: 1471972074799.jpg (1099x987, 302K)

>1 post by this ID

If you have a murder trial and you bring in a witness who says "yeah, I was there, I saw him, he did it" that's called EVIDENCE.

All these people saying there's no evidence are lying. Not only do we have their reports, we have other people who remember and can independently confirm some of these incidents.

That's called "hearsay," dicklick.

And no, it's not evidence.

what is interesting is that the neonazi federalist society knew of kavanaugh's debauchery past, otherwise they would have had him on their list of candidates. but just one interview with trump, and kavanaugh gets tapped for the job. he MUST have sworn to trump that he would:

1. overturn roe v wade and/or
2. save him from the mueller investigation

there must be a recording of the meeting. trump said he records his conversations and the fed soc knows something we don't

It's not a fucking trial, dumbass

Except we don't. They all just say he drunk a lot and saw him in the general vicinity. This is weak circumstantial at best. Literally any of the dudes present could have been the one.
Then you got droves of actual sexual assault victims saying they remember every vivid detail of what happened, yet it took one of the accusers days and days, with help, to happen to remember it was Kavanaugh. That's psychology fiction at its finest.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_men_make_a_tiger

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

He hasn't even been accused of actual rape.

Name one witness to the alleged incidents other than the dirty thots themselves.

Yup, OP raped me as well

Wow 3 women who are willing to cry rape.
Definitely must be real then.

and i came back to get the train ran on me

If they were doing this at high school parties subpoena the entire school.

Force them to testify. Come to the truth.

Where are the cooberators?

Wrong nigger, he's actually suing the whores that accused him for defamation.

it's not hearsay. it's direct testimony from eye witness accounts. the women were actually present and saw the rapes occurring. the rapists, of course, have every reason to deny the allegations and not admit they committed the crimes

Me too

>eye witness accounts

There are no eye witness accounts, you fucking mong. It's just her word against his.

I wanna rape him myself, I bet his butt is round and pink

>sure, there might be one dishonest liberal woman in america. but THREE? that's just crazy talk

I don't care if 1,000 come out and not a SINGLE ONE has a witness they corroborates.

That's not "coming out".

That's called bullshit.

Testimonies aren't evidence dumbass
If you were an eyewitness to a murder you'll be brought into testify, you don't have a choice. \

Their reports aren't police reports. They never actually filed rape charges or claims. Now it's 35+ years later and these women suddenly remembered all these rapes?
Where were they when he went to law school?
Where were they when we became a federal court judge?
Only now, when the DNC wants trumps candidate to be unconfirmed, in any way possible, are these allegations coming to light.

The five people placed at the party, named by the first accuser, all supported Kavanaugh.
Enough has been said from that, I think he should be fit to serve on the supreme court.

3 bullshits.

Exodus 23:1
You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

1 Peter 3:16
Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.

Deuteronomy 19:16-19
If a malicious witness arises to accuse a person of wrongdoing, then both parties to the dispute shall appear before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who are in office in those days. The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.

Daniel 6:4
Then the presidents and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with regard to the kingdom, but they could find no ground for complaint or any fault, because he was faithful, and no error or fault was found in him.

Don’t forget the peeps (including a life long female friend) who Ford said were present, all of whom have said, in substance, “we have absolutely no idea what this bitch is talking about”

I say on TDOTR we make all these liars eat a steaming pile of bullshit.

You know what else they're called? Accusers.
And accusers have the burden of truth. The accused is innocent until proven guilty.
>the rapists, of course, have every reason to deny the allegations
You're literally saying we should believe them because they're women, when all is said and done. If you want to talk motive, the Democrats have plenty of fucking motive to cook up false accusers. In the end, it's his word vs. her, her and her. And no, just because there's more of them doesn't give them more weight. It's three independent accusations that can't even corroborate each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BBhjpTpNfg&t=4s

Listen nigger- they're all fake, just like w Roy Moore. Don't think for a second there are a million other crazy bitches who will do nothing short of destroy a man to preserve their sisters' right to kill babies. You're all going to hell faggot

Why hasn't anyone really d.o.x.x.e.d Julie Swetnick yet? You guys are late.

Attached: A64FE021-07FD-43C7-8873-B1E26032AC0F.jpg (901x506, 143K)

Go gargle a mouthful of 12 gauge buckshot OP.

I was raped by him too

Do you believe me also?

And all of them just happen to be democrats.

Isaiah 1:23
Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow's plea come before them.
Exodus 23:8
"You shall not take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of the just.
Psalm 26:10
In whose hands is a wicked scheme, And whose right hand is full of bribes.
Proverbs 17:23
A wicked man receives a bribe from the bosom To pervert the ways of justice.
Isaiah 5:23
Who justify the wicked for a bribe, And take away the rights of the ones who are in the right!
1 Kings 15:19
"Let there be a treaty between you and me, as between my father and your father. Behold, I have sent you a present of silver and gold; go, break your treaty with Baasha king of Israel so that he will withdraw from me."
Judges 16:5
The lords of the Philistines came up to her and said to her, "Entice him, and see where his great strength lies and how we may overpower him that we may bind him to afflict him. Then we will each give you eleven hundred pieces of silver."
1 Samuel 8:3
His sons, however, did not walk in his ways, but turned aside after dishonest gain and took bribes and perverted justice.
Esther 3:9
"If it is pleasing to the king, let it be decreed that they be destroyed, and I will pay ten thousand talents of silver into the hands of those who carry on the king's business, to put into the king's treasuries."
Matthew 28:12
And when they had assembled with the elders and consulted together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers,
Exodus 23:8
"You shall not take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of the just.
Proverbs 17:8
A bribe is a charm in the sight of its owner; Wherever he turns, he prospers.
Psalm 26:10
In whose hands is a wicked scheme, And whose right hand is full of bribes.
Psalm 15:5
He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent He who does these things will never be shaken.

If you believe that pic, you're part of the problem. Half the people aren't shorter than the average height, because many people can share the same height.

based.
pic related are also great

Attached: Serpents.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

I hope everyone realizes that Cosby did nothing wrong. Cosby's crime was telling black men to pull their pants up and to Father their children instead of being gangster bitches.

We're supposed to believe Kavanaugh at 17 was a evil monster raping women left and right. He becomes a changed man 30 years go by nothing of the sort happened.

DO ANYBODY FEEL BAD FOR BILL COSBY?
But nah you're 100% right. Poor Bill, respect to a legend.
He's gonna do fine in jail. He has the charisma and brains to become some sort of underground ruler.

who held their tongue until it became related to trump

You can confirm a nominee in maybe 60 days, if you're lucky. Republicans have basically a 51/49 Senate majority, so if everybody votes party lines, Trump's nominee is confirmed.

Ah, but Democrats have maybe a 1/3 chance of retaking the Senate in the election that's 40 or so days away. Even if they do win back the Senate, the new Senate won't be seated until 2019, but it'll be hard to keep everybody in line to confirm a conservative nominee after the voters have spoken in favor of the Democrats. There'll be Senators up for election in 2020 who won't want to stick their necks out. It's just a hard thing to do.

The Democrat plan here is to somehow delay the Kavanaugh nomination until the election, in the hopes that they'll win back the Senate and can pressure Senators on the fence to vote against a conservative Trump nominee. Then, when Democrats have a majority, they can either compromise with Trump on a centrist candidate, or (more likely), keep the seat open until 2021, when ideally a Democrat will be in the White House and they can put a progressive judge in Kennedy's seat.

Fpbp

women do everything together
even when its wrong
even when it is made-up
it is how they compete
it is how they feel safe
they do everything together

The reason is simple. In the past, you had to back up your allegations. That apparently isn’t the case anymore.

Warning liberals. You may think this is awesome, but mark my words this will come back to haunt you.

Why were the charges against Roy Moore dropped the day after the election?

>Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in it.

Attached: Inherent-Vice.jpg (470x282, 30K)

Copycats invested in protecting Roe v Wade. Don't be naive.

We have no way that the DNC would ever hire more than one fake witness.
It's like, at any time in history, has there ever been a group of people that make a fake story whole cloth?

He's still in court against his accusers as well.

If the GOP has learned anything from Trump, they will bull this vote through and the accusations will dry up.
Even if you took it as true, it's circumstantial evidence and not enough by itself to convict someone of a crime.

>If you have a murder trial and you bring in a witness who says "yeah, I was there, I saw him, he did it" that's called EVIDENCE.
That's called TESTIMONY, not evidence, you disingenuous fuckhead.

I also know OP is a faggot, therefore it's more true now.

But none of those accuser are creditable

>prevent any nomination with mere accusations.
Seems like a really bad precedent.

Hearsay is an important concept.
Thanks for playing.
Also, return the rational Statute of Limitations. That "never expire" shit is clearly not going to work with liars like this on the regular.

Futher, OUTLAW THE COMMUNISTS.

You raped me op, if I get two (you's) you go to prison. Deal?

Nice. We need more if these

>George Carlin in charge of statistics
if he said the median, it would be correct though.

Isn’t he a neocon? Why do (((they))) obviously fear this faggot Kavanavlough or whatever?

Attached: A7ECDBDE-5FAD-4D03-9FB6-D13279DB9481.jpg (683x1024, 81K)

My thoughts exactly
More Chads in office!

Thought he was affluent turns out he’s effluent