Okay Jow Forums, how batshit insane will lefties go?

>Kavanaugh BS
>Complete insanity already
>Pic related assumes room temperature

How bad will it get? What will they do?

Attached: rbg-horizontal-crop-1515774655.jpg (2280x1460, 358K)

By then they will be broken.

If we do it, they will kill bryer for revenage. That's how crazy they are.

Think of this man. Do you really want him to die Jow Forums?

Attached: MA17_Page_064_Image_0001sm-1.jpg (632x474, 42K)

Imagine the REEEEEEEEEE when she kicks the bucket. Especially soon.

Riots in the street

If only we could just clone clarence thomas

Civil war?

If you think this is complete insanity, you havn't seen Bosnia during the war, or Russia under Yeltsin.

People will literally start to die. We'll have assassinations again.

fpbp. at that point libs will be begging Trump to dad dick them with the most right-wing Justice we have ever seen
>P-please Trump-Sama...give us Justice Roy Moore

Attached: funny-lewd-face_o_4361553.jpg (585x500, 88K)

>Roy Moore

That's a funny way of spelling Supreme Court Justice David Duke.

Attached: e5c97bed872277704973711b45996340f26762436650c448a678f77a38029e7b.png (500x500, 37K)

We have already seen violence from the left with riots, personal assaults and the baseball game shooting.

Very soon the left will graduate to full blown terrorism. They already believe they have moral authority which allows them to justify any action no matter how violent.

They may riot the moment the news of her death breaks.

It's happened before. The Black Liberation Army, The Weather Underground, SDS. Bombing police stations, ROTC offices, State Department. Real left-wing terrorists in the late 60s, early 70s.

If it happens before trumps reelection I would 100% expect leftists to start trying to take out people. They're already trying to destroy them socially and financially, we're one step away from the left trying to round up everyone on the right, load them into trains, and ship them off to camps.
Only reason it hasn't happened yet is that the right has all the guns.

IDLIB PROVENCE BTFO

Trump could just appoint someone younger to be on the court for 35 years.

>Only reason it hasn't happened yet is that the right has all the guns.
this right here

Attached: 1534017350102.jpg (825x947, 137K)

the keks would be mighty

I really want to see the face of libtards in trump gets 3 supreme court nominations in his first 4 years.

I bet the openly would call for revolution or at least the murder of trump.

If I were Trump, I’d announce my pick for SCOTUS immediately after hearing Ginsburg dies. He should start vetting now. That would send the left into a frenzy.

>wtf we were mourning and he already nominated someone! Unpresidential!!!

Based nip. I like your idea.

One can only hope for mass suicide

Attached: 1536099121549.jpg (560x560, 107K)

I wouldn't mind being in a camp though. I'd be with people like me, and hardship encourages personal growth. We're only on earth a few years anyway, what's so bad about being a slave as long as you don't sell your soul to degeneracy?