Roasties will defend this

>roasties will defend this

Attached: 1537914726893.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HhFRGDyX48c
youtu.be/f3Qw5xVn7c0
youtu.be/Z7nizgcVjUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats because women dont face reality after they start behaving like total trash unless they have no other choice

its just a clump of cells, goy.

Attached: 1528429631376.jpg (1064x1592, 1.55M)

fpbp. Although if whores want to kill their offspring, that's fine with me.

Muh fee fees!

who the fuck pokes it after and films it. shooting the vid is more fucked up

Documenting reality is noble. If it's fine why the need to close your eyes?

there a 55 million abortions everyday in the U.S.
you're idea of morality is pathetic

>money is debt
>talent is theft
>motherhood is murder
What could possibly go wrong.

youtu.be/HhFRGDyX48c
youtu.be/f3Qw5xVn7c0

fake

>t. in denial
It's real.

it's sad for those that want a kid and can't have one. these women basically throw away their wonder of creation. the true god lies between a womans legs

Under stalin a doctor performing an abortion was imprisoned for 2 years
A person encouraging someone to get an abortion was imprisoned for 2 years
A non doctor performing an abortion was imprisoned for 3 years
A female who got abortion was publicly humiliated and charged a fine

Exception for abortions of medical necessity.

Abortion is the purest form of love. The fetus is exposed to extreme levels of temperature and radioactive slime and is turned into a beaver like creature 2ft tall with leathery wings. I've been smoking shard all night guys.

ok buddy

If you dont wanna have a kid then just pull out. Abortion is really all on the guy. Its that simple.

Nice gif!

Is this how "women" deflect their guilt?

youtu.be/Z7nizgcVjUk

Attached: 1537914736742.jpg (650x648, 52K)

Nah its just that simple. Just pull yr dick out the pussy before you cum. Its not rocket science. I promise dude. It really works. I dont even use a condom. Just pull out

These videos are both essential viewing. The first is a major redpill for most people just learning the truth about the world wars and the second is a children's parable written by /our guy/ George Lincoln Rockwell. Well done OP.

Nobody beat your sorry asses in forever and you want to see what it's like?

If it was up to me I'd allow killing toddlers up to 4 years old and even children up to 10 years old.

Right now we should be killing every collegeless/shitty college idiot under the age of 40. Fuck Gen-Z. I'd abort all of you and your parents.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

Imagine being this triggered by a .gif

roses are red
dayflowers are azure
taxation is theft
abortion is murder

imagine being this much of a jew

Is this actually from an abortion? Why would they remove it completely intact like that? I always thought that the fetus was killed and/or torn apart while still in the womb.

Either way, the doctors who do this are obviously sick fucks. How could a sane person choose to do this as their profession? You have to be majorly fucked in the head to murder fetuses all day. They need to be dealt with.

It's just a clump of cells, user.
Her body her choice.

>killing is wrong

Yet you're the one with the child in the sack yet you won't raise this one would you?

Anyone else wish that was them?

rare