WHY do some jews do this?

My neighbors are a jewish couple, they lived here for a few years. Only recently did I find out they owns 3 large apartment buildings and some store fronts in NYC.

Their net-worth is more than everyone on our street's combined yet they still live in a middle class neighborhood, drive normal cars, dress normal.

Why are they pretending to be regular humans?

I heard a lot of jews act this way, why are they laying low?

Attached: jew owned.jpg (480x325, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScKveNloaJI
youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want to live humble and not let the cash go to their heads.

ok, now give me the real answer.

once a jew forever a jew being cheap as fuck and donating their cash to synagogues plus israel.
my jewish stepfather wants to do the same.
greed greed greed nothing for the goyims.

Blowing it all on a McMansion and a Cadillac wit rimz is nigger behavior. What they're doing is literally what I plan on doing myself.

that's not unique to jews

youtube.com/watch?v=ScKveNloaJI

u aint gunna do shit but shit my shoes, cracker

I hate jews, but they're smart as fuck. And they're very good with money. Living above your means is what low IQ people do. Take warren buffet for example, guy is a billionaire. Drives a 2004 Lincoln and lives in a modest house. Wears new balances and clothes you can buy at target. That mind set is why he's a billionaire.

Kikes will be kikes but this is intelligent behaviour. Showing off your wealth on the other hand, is nigger-tier behaviour.

Attached: 1537897042200.jpg (335x375, 25K)

Because extra material stuff doesn't make you any more happy. There is no need to drive a fancy car or live in an oversized house.

Be me, non-jew. I like to keep myself looking lower class and just not on the radar. I have a cabin up north for fishing with a pontoon boat. Enough cash to buy another house and double that in investments/savings/cds/etc. I screwed up in 2015 though.
>Always bought 6-10 year old used car
>Bought smaller 1 story houses
>Clothes are from Amazon and Thrift Stores.
>Futon for a couch and used coffee table
>Kitchen table is a something you find in an office conference room (Got it free!)
Then in 2015 needed a car quick and it was snowing and cold, so went and got a nice new 2015 Subaru Impreza with heated seats, leather, etc.
Now I give a shit about my car when driving it and parking it, not cool. Might sell it and get a used pickup for $2400 usd.

Attached: affordable house.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

success breeds jealousy

Tha-that's it user

youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI

they are not pretending lol
they do it because normal car is cheap, normal clothing is cheap, middle class flats are good for life, why do they need to pay more
what is the reason to buy more expensive car if there will be no difference in speed and comfort in city

they reinvest more to buy whole street to make all goys their rent slaves

read fucking TALMUD, goy!

So they can buy a 4th apartment building and a couple new stores

They’re pretending to be regular humans because Jews like this have no cash flow, everything they own is bought on credit provided by other Jews at special knock down interest rates, all their wealth is on paper only.

Lmao dumb fuck forgot to put a full bath in there

Ive seen jews who own beachfront apartment buikdings eat with the homeless wwhen they bring food to them. Hed donate 25 cents, and call iit the best deal in town. I knew another one who rode a $300 motor scooter held togerher with duct tape. He owned apaerments too. Its normal for them.

I like cheap food as well. Splurging on fast food means $7 pizza at Dominoes or 4 for $4 at Wendys. I know how to cook, So one day white rice with curry. Left over white rice goes into Stir Fry the next. Grow my own salads, etc.
1 girl dumped me because she complained I was poor in 2006 (driving 1994 Ford Tempo at the time) and just lost contact with.
2nd girl dumped me because I was not advancing fast enough in my job in 2010 (I was rocking a 1998 Honda Civic now!) She later was informed about why I didnt need to advance and how just on my resume alone I could get a job paying 3x what I make.
Yeah bad designer, bathroom under stairs would be a plumbing annoyance as well. But Change bidet into shower and it is workable.

>they owns 3 large apartment buildings
They have mortgages on these properties and have to pay them off.

Attached: monopoly-man-broke-clipart-free-clipart-830x944.jpg (500x569, 25K)

No one in this thread told the real reason. Are you ready for it?

They know the international monetery system is a scam, they know the goyim will find out eventually, cause lies never last as long as the truth. When the goyim who knows reach critical mass, it will collapse. In fact it is designed to collapse, as every collapse enslave more goyim to debt. Their savings make sure they are able to stay afloat whenever a bubble collapses.

>yids dont live nigger rich

just go visit the Yids in their million dollar flats in Upper West/East side or visit the Syrian/Slav Jews in their million dollar mansions in BK or the Uzbeki Jews in their shoddy mcmansions in Forest Hills or the Persian Jews in Beverly Hills or the Khazar Yids in their compounds in NJ

Can someone post the cap of the user who cought the Jew York rabbis spreading some wire to claim ownership over the citiy?

Thats how Jews roll desu.
Low profile.

Thats how they keep the shekels and keep generating wealth.

Power ~~=~~ money

But rich jews live like rich people user.

where do they keep these savings? in a bank? a bank that just collapsed?

they're good with money

sue them

Read about the IMF demands about gold.

gold, silver, other materials, cash, etc physically stashed. Mostly though in property and high interest loans.

>creates intergenerational wealth to further jewish power
"Why don't they spend it all on themselves like a bunch of niggers?"
I wonder why they were able to rise to the top and control everything. It is almost like they are disciplined, crafty, and loyal to their tribe.

See the trick used is small loans spread over higher risk borrowers with higher interest.
>Say you lend out 100K each to 3 people at 7.5% interest.
Pretty high interest and has a risk of 1 not being able to pay back.
>Say you lend out 10k each to 30 people at 10.5% interest.
Very high interest and has a risk of 10 not being able to pay back.
>At the higher interest you gain more back right away than you would with the lower interest. Then there is a chance some out of the 10 will have property that you can take to recover losses.

In Jow Forums's newest Jewish conspiracy, they discover the damning evidence that Jews are reasonably good with money.

The same Jow Forums autists who mock black people for spending all their money on dumb shit will also mock Jews for being frugal.

This is why Jews are richer than whites, among other reasons.

why would you display to the general public that you have a lot of money? that is nigger mentality

How do you think families amass wealth?
You're mixing up your stereotypes again, grandpa. Jews are stingy, remember?

You realize most rich people "live like normal people" in shitty overpriced cities?

My rich brother lives in a 2 million dollar house in SF that looks like a commie block. He drives a $5000 honda not because he doesn't like luxury but because all city cars get beat to shit and banged up.

One of the few good things about the USA are these lovely red brick buildings.

People that flaunt their wealth rarely have it for long. And most people who get ahead know how to save it becomes part of their life, I live simply and am fairly well off, typing this from a 5 year old 100 dollar 2nd hand iPhone for example while I watched poor wage slave line up to piss away 2k on a new one this week. Jews don't fall for Jew tricks, and neither do I.

Funny, every verified millionaire I personally know never show their wealth and only one of them had a college degree. My father, when he passed was worth 5 million. Now he didn't have that cash, but all of his investments, property and small business added up to that. But if met him, you'd never know.

Rich people stay rich by living like normal people. That's how you build the only type of wealth that matters: intergenerational wealth.

This is why consumerism is such a cancerous mentality to internalize. It makes the rich middle-class and the middle-class poor and poors destitute. The key to life is always living comfortably, but always below your means.

All of that property probably lets them live comfortably within their means, with minimal work. If they splurged on a mcmansion they wouldn't have as much of a safety blanket so to speak
Its a smart thing to do

What type of car and clothes would you say that better suit people with so much money?

I want to reply so bad, but I have a personal rule where I never reply seriously to memeflag shitters

All (((actors))) read (((scripts))). Gullible goyim believe that shit.

It's easier to blend in with the goyim when you don't show off your shekels

>disciplined, crafty, and loyal to their tribe
Those are some big accusations rookie

Attached: 8226AD30-F43A-4222-8771-9905DEF7ECCA.gif (500x208, 859K)

because they are afraid you might steal their shekels if they show how rich they are.
it's a ptsd thing from their eternal persecution trough history

>jewish produced rap music encourages people to buy gold chains, expensive watches, fancy clothes, shoes, cars, etc. to be as ostentatious as possible
>jews themselves only purchase normal products so that they blend in to society

Attached: 1534037355717.jpg (433x380, 25K)

GOLD IN DER SCHWEIZ

why the fuck does someone need 3 toilets? do they stink so much there is a cooldown period between toilet usage or something?

One for general use, one for the parents room, one for the kid's room. Admittedly it is very decadent. American is really over the top with these things.

Having wealth and living it is how you lose it quickly.

More of an American thing. Many houses come with 2 and half bath. 1 master bedroom bath for parents. 1 full bathroom for kids & visitors. Then half bath (toilet/sink) for guests. Not as wasteful as one might think. Allows for privacy and often enough same set schedules were all use the bathrooms at the same time.

they're smart and feel no need to spend their wealth on trinkets like goyim and negroes.

Once other people know what you have, they always try to take it.

Why not?
Like literally: what's the point of acting otherwise?

Dopamine rush from the validation and attention. If you succeed. L

I grew up in NYC in a rich family around a lot of rich jews. Jews are fucking smart. There are a few who do spend all their money like niggers, but fewer rich Jews are like that than other ethnic groups.

Jews don't waste money on boats, recreation vehicles, owning five expensive cars at once and shit like that. Rich goys spend all their money on different kinds of vehicles. Jews buy real estate, not boats and ATV's.

Rich goys waste money on college football programs, NFL season tickets and of course they give money to nonwhites, often through churches. Jews give their money to Jewish institutions that are set up serve Jews. They do not donate money to college football teams or to nigger children.

Most rich Jews do own expensive homes in exclusive areas though. Most also drive luxury cars, but only one. Jews cluster in certain areas and they work to keep those areas nice and free of niggers. The organize everything and make collective decisions. If an area Jews live is becoming too diverse, they will all move to a new neighborhood at once. The richer Jews will help the poorer Jews if needed. That way, they keep their communities intact, safe and strong.

The biggest lesson Jews have for white goyim is collectivism. They do not believe in this individualist bullshit. Everything for Jews is about the group. Each Jew works to strengthen the group and the group helps individual Jews. They think this way about everything. We have to do the same or perish.

capital is the most power you can wield you stupid fucking goyim
buying nice shit for no reason is for stupid fucking goyim
this is why we think of you as cattle

>t.newfag kike

Jeez, what's their overhead?
Three apartment complexes is a lot of upkeep