Do normies seriously not see they're trying to stall?

twitter.com/PattyArquette/status/1045045658724585474
Do normies seriously not see they're trying to stall?

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-163555_Chrome.jpg (1080x891, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNK1dVIeYWo
foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/26/vintage-biden-clip-on-fbi-fuels-gop-pushback-on-kavanaugh-probe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's face it, any righteous society would have burned this cunt and her celebrity friends at the stake already. An Inquisition is the only sound move.

its easier to assume they're evil and sick from bloodlust than just idiotic and/or unevolved at this point. I can see what democrats are o upset about unless its the termination of their weekly release of new mass murder and terrorist snuff films

A civil society would have shunned a teenage drunken slag and shipped her off to the covenant to regain a shred of the honor she lost.

Who the fuck even is she

ANYONE BLEATING THE "MUH FBI INVESTIGATIONS" NEEDS TO BE SMACKED IN THE FACE WITH THIS CLIP

When the fuck did this type (of crime which you fuckers still have no proof of btw) become a federal crime

a jew

>Vett

She's an actress. She's famous for True Romance, not sure what else.

Get Captain Wheelhouse on the horn, Sgt Vett is out there running wild somewhere, and its up to us to bring him back home

>a jew
This too

>Had 6 FBI investigations
That seventh one will really turn all this up. Especially if it happened ALL THE TIME as asserted.

A society worth it weight in salt would tell this stupid whore to fuck off.

>FBI

That's not their job, honey. Local law in the area that it happened is.

Here's what the final FBI report would say:
>Ms Swetnick claims she was gang raped
>Mr Kavanaugh claims that he never raped anyone

This. No one has explained or challenged any of them on why they still haven't filed a police report.

The fucked up thing about all of this is if you had sex with psycho bitches from the past, you're one accusation away from this type of public lynching and mob justice.

Is English her languange? Punctuation and spelling of a downy

Accused Oliver Stone of sexual assault.

>dem's have used feminist assault accusation tactics so much that nobody gives a fuck anymore
>literally The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
I can't wait for the BTFO and salt coming up.

Didn't know that. I'm sure it happened though. I mean she's a woman and women don't lie.

Hmmm that's how she got famous

Isn't she the slut in Pulp Fiction who has some thing in her tongue for sucking dick?

Patricia, I don't care much for your views on, well, anything really, but you have, or at least had at one time, the most amazing boobs in tinseltown.
Love ya...I mean them

Mmm peppermint creams

she's a wiccan too (the latest accuser I mean), so your recommendation is apropos

Especially actresses. They are a very honest bunch.

Also has a tranny brother

Fuck it figures.

Indeed, they are raised to a higher plane by Lord Xenu himself.

What exactly is there to investigate when none of the alleged witness can corroborate these stories from decades ago? What is the FBI to do, subpoena the cameras from the entire school kavanaugh was in at the time?

>FBI investigation
>alleged attempted sexual assault that happened 36 years ago between 2 drunk teenagers
>F B I
No sweetie, that's not how this works.

It’s irrelevant, let them have their tantrum. It’s makes the tears even more delicious considering the only person legally allowed to ask the fbi to investigate is the president

she used to have nice tits like 20 years ago or something. kinda like alyssa milano

They ignore it. Good old creepy uncle joe

Liberals think that the FBI is a godlike entity that can investigate anything it wants and find out anything that ever happened

They also simultaneously believe that the FBI is 100% trustworthy except for when it investigates leftists, in which case it’s a corrupt organization owned by Putin- who is somehow a communist AND a fascist white nationalists

Make sense?

>not knowing Kristen from 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors'

you need to reevaluate your life.

Attached: kn.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

why does it need to be the fbi?
its almost as if the fbi can fabricate evidence or something
i find this the more strange, the demand for the fbi to iinvestigate

Nah bro it's totally the FBIs job

Still trying to figure out how normies think the FBI ought to investigate "sexual assaults"

Attached: AD580025-6BFD-4F61-8704-54B90BCDB8C4.jpg (750x423, 187K)

They should listen to Joe Biden.

>Republicans are seizing on a vintage clip of then-Sen. Joe Biden during the 1991 Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings that show him dismissing the usefulness of having the FBI investigate allegations against the Supreme Court nominee.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/26/vintage-biden-clip-on-fbi-fuels-gop-pushback-on-kavanaugh-probe.html

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Get Thee behind me demon

This exactly. It's like they're bi-polar when it comes to the FBI.

>666

Attached: Freddy-Krueger.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

What happens when you tweet this at feinstein or avenatti

very poetic.

God, why do these dumb fucks not understand how law enforcement and jurisdiction works?

>Let's face it
>Just accept it
>Deal with it
>Get over it
>Our Sources suggest that Scientists have said thats a Good Thing, and the Internet is Loving It

I cant claim credit.

Im sure you would.

Now get thee behind me.

tell 'em so they do because these days they're desperate and scared enough to listen

I regret ever thinking she was hot circa 1984. What an insufferable cunt.

>Get Thee behind me demon
>666
>666

Attached: 1527721341548.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

Can you not separate her cunt from her being a cunt?

Thats a (((trick)))

is every liberal celebrity an NPC?

they all make the same comments, almost word for word

Confirm him do the investigation afterward woud be the reasonable petition against him, dems are fucking loons.

too bad we live a rightcuck society

time cop mobile and a squeegee

Attached: 1522798270896.jpg (960x720, 72K)

She's famous for having a gay brother who lopped off his dick and died in an overdose. Courtney arrequette

Feinstein WITHHELD what she felt was evidence of a sex crime from the FBI vetting process until it suited her.

Attached: Dianne-Feinstein.png (475x356, 281K)

#ErrrbodyRaepppeddd

Attached: IMG_20180924_020111.jpg (744x532, 109K)

a civil society would drop these accusations because they don't make up legal certainty

That is her(girl) older sister. Both were fucking hot in their day. I wouldn't be surprised if they both were raped/molested back then. Giving reason as to why she's a believer in 'victims'.

who is this person
why should i care about a random Twitter idiot?

Is that technically illegal?

one of the freddy kruger movies

Attached: 2e4b5294f965ec673796ebd34c13d23a.jpg (640x420, 44K)

>things the Vatican wish could have happened

try banning crossbows next

They want to stall too. They are stuck in king nigger years and can't do anything about the trump derangement syndrome

Heh

Jews killed any "civil society" decades ago.
Enjoy! You are not getting shit from us anymore-

2000 years ago

The key element is lack of detail. The more vague they keep it the harder it is to refute

No, the republic is working as intended. It has always stalled on things, but usually the least effective side gets voted out. Anyone with half a brain heavily doubts the accusations. And so it shall be until kingdom come