Moon landing hoax

The moon landings were obviously fake. Not just the supposed missions by NASA but also the unmanned missions by the USSR and China. Given that the world at that time was trapped in the sphere of influence of the (((USA and USSR))) its also obvious why the world media, governments and scientific institutions accepted this ludicrous hoax without question. Now that the USSR is irrelevant and China is still a laughable paper tiger its simply not worth discussing them. Instead lets discuss the political implications for humanity that the elite within the worlds only superpower is able to carry out a conspiracy and fraud on such a grand scale and be able to continue to perpetuate it through the use of propaganda and disinformation.

This thread is for serious discussion and NASA shills, flat earthers, and JIDF are not welcome to post.

Attached: moon-landing.jpg (620x413, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Please stfu

This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Also:
Why hasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) been closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Also what is that in pic related?
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

Pic related, something flying around on mars, and again just ignored
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

>you need people to put a mirror on the moon
yeah no. also even if people went to the moon (and im not saying we didnt go there) footage and a lot of pics quite obviously seem to be fake

Attached: Mars UFO.png (1017x543, 125K)

Israeli AI bot derailing the thread before it started. Fucking die faggot.

That shit is fake as fuck. Piss off NASA shill this thread is for actual discussion not your disinformation.

Moon rocks are the rarest mineral specimens on earth that old lady should be in prison forever

>The moon landings were obviously fake.
Propaganda in a time it was needed.
The reflectors lasers bounce off are real (unmanned).
When will we go for real?

>if you disagree with my fringe view you're a NASA shill

What the hell do we need moon rocks for? Besides it's not like the moon is going anywhere.

pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot when its blown in every fucking direction

>gets a rock gifted to her
>sells it to raise money for her sick son
>this is grounds to lock her up forever
we really need that day of the grill, fucking burgers

Attached: no dust.jpg (2349x2373, 1.13M)

In time humanity will laugh at how primitive our society is/was but i'm not convinced we will ever make it to the moon or beyond.

She knowingly received stolen property and tried to sell it for a profit

>fake
>you can literally do it in your backyard with

pic related again zoomed in and altered contrast and brightness
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

how do you know she knew it was stolen? it came from neil armstrong, i would have assumed because of his fame he was allowed to take one home and gifted it to her husband

Attached: mars spider.jpg (1968x1127, 217K)

Neil armstong stole it all moonrocks are property of nasa. Stealing a moonrock is the same as stealing the mona lisa or the hope diamond

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP satellite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference since the difference in distance is far smaller. .
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

Attached: blue marble.jpg (500x334, 133K)

reminder that people were bouncing lasers off the moon in the 1950's and you do not need any type of RETRO REFLECTER to get a range.

the laser was invented in 1960

You dont need mirrors for it to deflect, it bounces back off the moon.

(((NASA))) deliberately releases shitty UFO photos since they want us believing in ET, not demonic/inter dimensional

since you brought it up

The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.
And if you considder that the nerve impulses are merely electric charges i can see those being reversed and enabled to be emitted which would be the electro shoks or burning paper with the chakra

Now What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalitiy. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Attached: 1504183770088.jpg (480x360, 21K)

now i cant sleep reading about these ayys coming at night lmao

green sceens

Attached: 1485191782771.jpg (1680x1050, 525K)

heres another good one

Attached: 1511584439043.png (732x543, 527K)

some real high tech here

Attached: 1494785235988.gif (320x240, 3.63M)

that's shit special effects even for the 60s standards

whats going on here

Attached: 1515601758700.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>NASA training course

Attached: 1455676383559.jpg (389x365, 61K)

oopsie

Attached: NasaBlueScreen.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>This thread is for serious discussion

Attached: si (40).jpg (1000x750, 114K)

>be french
>be a retard

>only a man could out something on the moon, so that is proof.

no

no sand blown away from beneath the capsule either

read this part again >Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
pray the gay grey ayy away. supposedly (didnt look that deep into it myself yet) occultic schools of all kind eventually lead you to the conclusion that all the power you exalt over demons and such comes from God and not the symbols or rituals, as God put us above the angels even, and as such gave us power over those.

Attached: no crater.jpg (600x353, 55K)

Y u run think us a superpower. Military full nogs n spics. economics collapse and us a most infighting outside middle east. Russia and China strong military ethnostates kill nogs n spics

for this i saw some good debunking actually. while i couldnt find it last time i checked and cant prove it the footage you see in the background was also used exactly like in that screen without editing. maybe someone else has a source

Attached: sibrel_crosshair.jpg (600x469, 63K)

this small bold is appearently holding up all of the spaceshuttle

Attached: magic bold.webm (640x480, 1021K)

oh this proves everything!

pack your bags guys, with this simple link user just dismantled:

>masons at nasa
>kubrick mic connection
>kubrick the woke jew in general
>the incident of an astronaut getting water into his helmet LOL (underwater filmset)
>nixons PHONE CALL LOL to the moon
>the mason buzz aldrin slowly tumbling down into insanity because he cannot bear the lies any longer
>jesuit science setting up
>challenger crew still being alive
>etc etc

it's all bs user deal with it

Attached: 1111113213565.jpg (505x531, 151K)

Learn to type in coherent sentences you nigger. The USA is currently the worlds only superpower and have no serious challengers. Russia is a depressed shithole and has no ethnic cohesion, not even close to a ethnostate. As stated in the OP China is a paper tiger. Their economy is run by bureaucrats, dependant on the USA and US allies and is a house of cards waiting to collapse. Their sense of ethnic cohesion is a misconception based on their lack of culture and forgotten history. The Chink army is a poorly-equipped over-staffed laughing stock.

Change the word BOLD to BOLT
It's a completely different thing and doesn't make much sense German bro

the lunar module really looks like some project a schoolkid made the evening before it was due

Attached: Moonrover tracks.jpg (624x892, 215K)

Attached: 1514336251861.webm (720x404, 829K)

(((International))) Space Station. Bolsheviks+necons

In December 1966, National Geographic reported that scientists at MIT had been achieving essentially the same result for four years by bouncing a laser off the surface of the Moon. The New York Times have reported that the Soviets had been doing the same thing since at least 1963.

kek

Attached: heavydutyshielding.jpg (594x600, 126K)

>10000 lbs of thrust
nice undisturbed looking crater.

Attached: 594px-AS11-40-5864HR.jpg (594x600, 161K)

fresh out of the packet lunar lander.

Attached: nodust.jpg (594x600, 193K)

Google 'Great Grain robbery'
>In 1972 the USA inexplicably gave USSR into 1/4 of their entire wheat supply cheap.
>Wheat went up 50%
>USA suffered because of grain prices.

Why would the USA do this especially after the Lunokhod rover had finished its year mission roving the moon.

yeah, my bad. will fix it eventually

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (1100x935, 197K)

non suspicious lighting up of an astronaut .

Attached: oddlighting.jpg (595x600, 116K)

The ONLY reflector used on the moon is the USSR's Lunokhod Rover. Even NASA uses this.
None of the Apollo ones work.

My German is far worse than your Burgerspeak

Attached: The ISS building the set.jpg (678x1024, 316K)

how is China's chang 3 rover do you know?
they must have had some more modern tech on board after 40 decades

The moon landings were literally impossible to fake with the film technology of the era.
Anyone who does not understand this simple fact is a moron who does not understand film history or the history of rockets.
The moon landings still look real today, 2001 a space odyssey doesn't hold up in comparison.

Whats next you are going to tell me we can't go to space while Germany was putting V2 Rockets in space during the 2nd world war?
>inb4 i am some paid government spy from the IllumiNASA

Attached: ignore it.jpg (742x587, 133K)

I don't think you know how light works.
Go outside one day.

How does light work?

Mods do your fucking jobs!

There is no third party evidence to support the Apollo landing sites. Nothing.
Not t
>China's Chang'e
>India's Chandaayan
>Japan's Selene.

We have to take NASA at their word.
The same who lost all
>telementry
>data,
>engineering plans,
>ability to traverse through the van allen belt
>original recorded footage
...all during the Nixon adminstration, who had a live conversation on the phone with Apollo astronauts on the moon without any delay.
When Apollo 1 astronauts were on the launch pad Gus Grissom complained that they couldnt even talk between two buildings how could they talk on the moon.

>hmmm...

Then we also faked long shots of the earth.
Look, we never landed man on the moon.
Only boomers think we did.

Fun fact
In the Film Interstellar, the teacher admits that the moon landing was faked to bankrupt the Soviets. This is 100% true. Do you know why Nolan put this in the film? Nolan's uncle worked on the Apollo Guidance Program -responsible for guiding man to the moon.
What did Nolan's uncle impress him?

>The moon landings were literally impossible to fake with the film technology of the era.
yeah, its totally not like the government hides technology couple years if not decades ahead of what the public knows that could be used for that.
also kubricks space oddyssey didnt comeout a year earlier showing it can be done

Attached: moonlanding light.jpg (500x423, 154K)

This might amaze you but if you walk behind something you don't turn invisible in its shadow.

Chang'e 5 has a rover on it with live streaming ability due to touch down in 2019. If they want to prove the Apollo sites, just use the Chang'e 5' Yutu rover.

>The moon landings still look real today, 2001 a space odyssey doesn't hold up in comparison.
Do you smear vaseline in your eyes before watching.
Moron.

Go outside and look at some shadows one day you literal fucking basement dweller.
I could go out my front door, take a picture and draw lines that show the same shit.
you going to tell me the sun is fake too?

Attached: 20171226_193517.jpg (2125x1196, 1.63M)

At night you do

NASA has a 3mile proximity ban and no fly zone around all Apollo sites.
>Why?
Even NASA says that the flags are probably torn to shreds and faded.
The only historic preservation there is allegedly Aldrin's shit in a bag.

>at night
>shows picture of day time
How fucking dumb are you mate?
Or do i really have to ask considering you are so stupid you can't understand that it would have cost more money to fake the moon landing than to put men on a rocket and send them to the moon.

Some stuff on the moon:
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
i like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
>“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’
>"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?
>The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

>thinks basement dweller is an insult
fucking normie leave this place immediatly.
its quite obvious on that image the shadows are thrown in different directions since the surface is pretty much flat.

Attached: moon.jpg (2580x2452, 2.04M)

I will not accept the Apollo landings until we have 3rd party confirmation, e.g from the Chinks using their Yutu rover.

Anyone who believes that NASA landed man on the moon, with the shitty gold tin foil, played golf, drove and buggy and came back and lost everything, but told the world they did it with very dubious footage is a very special boomer.

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.
>"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.

The fist guy actually would rather argue that the moon doesnt exist than to admit it was placed and created by something intelligent (God?)

Look guys it is night time hahaha look see night time...
In the sun...
During the day...
On the moon....
The Shadows should turn stuff invisible and stop acting like shadows we sure showed NASA right guys?

Fuck we a smart, everyone pats on the back all around

Attached: night time lol.jpg (1024x560, 88K)

what’s the explaination for this tho?

have you ever seen the module in real life?
I've seen it (athough it might have been a replica).
My goodness, what a piece of shit.
No chance that landed on the moon.

Attached: 021-mondkran04-mondlandegeraet-haengt-an-brueckenkran-bei-tag-44pr.jpg (277x466, 92K)

This, you fucks are being distracted from the real conspiracy, the moon is a fucking death star.
It rings like a fucking bell when struck.

Attached: moons hollow.jpg (633x219, 38K)

Attached: 1024px-Pioneer10-plaque_tilt.jpg (237x285, 26K)

This thread was intended to be about politics. Some posts have been off topic but others are exploring the reality that the moon landing hoax is unequivocal proof that our political systems are a sham.

>thinks reaching LEO is equivalent to getting people to the moon AND back, 8 times.

Same cinematography as Space Odyssey 2001

Attached: 1525934431035.gif (600x447, 194K)

oh boy

Attached: 1520585661655.jpg (505x265, 45K)

Remember to pack your snorkel.
Scuba Diver in Space!

Attached: scubaInSpace.jpg (840x430, 33K)

dude proof lmao

Attached: apollo11site.jpg (500x500, 87K)

Pic related. the earth picture is the original, and shows how by simply altering the coloursheme you can make it look like the mars pics

sadly not, just pictures, but those are bad enough already

Attached: mars on earth.jpg (758x455, 45K)

nice midget sized replica astronauts

Attached: LunarLander.jpg (450x600, 120K)

It's political.
The USA was able to fortunately defeat the commies with the help of Hollywood!
Capitalism thankfully won the day.
If Communism had won, the world would be far worse today.

>it would have cost more money to fake the moon landing than to put men on a rocket and send them to the moon.
Thinks this and calls others dumb.
Also, you fucking retard I didn't say that picture was taking during the day did I? You made a sweeping statement and I qualified it.
Fuckwit.

Notice how you can't deny or debunk any of it only go "durrrrrr i don't understand orbital mechanics durrrrrr"
we recently sent a fucking space craft to Pluto and you think getting to the moon is hard?
Just fuck off.

Dude that's from NASA.
It has been saved in Photoshop. It's in the jpg encoding.

Then why can't you produce a single picture and its earth location?
Oh right because you are fucking morons.

We cant get people through the van allen radiation. Sure we can get machines but biological matter cant.

I just like that it is the best and only proof that's offered

Go back and read your comment moron you said at night you disappear in a shadow implying the moon landings took place at night.
You are so brain dead you can not even keep track of what you say and i am supposed to be the stupid one here?

These photos are 100% faked disinformation my German bro. I've checked it out.
It's being doing the rounds for a long time.
Stop reposting it.
...And I dont believe in the manned moon landings.

>implying
No I didn't lmao You inferred that because you can't read properly.
You made a sweeping statement that if you step into the shade of an object you don't become invisible. I said you do if it's at night.
Idiot.

That was taken in 2009.
Soon after that NASA instigated a 3mile no fly zone and proximity ban around all Apollo sites.
Handy that!