Newfag here, how come so many people in Jow Forums hate these guys?

Newfag here, how come so many people in Jow Forums hate these guys?

Attached: Historia-de-Israel.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
youtu.be/r6mB5sEJUt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They took our foreskins and our lord and savior

The symbol on their flag is that of an ancient evil entity known as Baal fyi.

no. it is a merkabah. the vehicle used to send the hebrews to earth after they destroyed mars.

brutal occupation ethno-state employing manipulation, assassination, misinformation, false flag attacks, and sexual blackmail to control all while holding the world hostage with nukes? No idea why.

Attached: IDFborderguard.jpg (400x230, 36K)

funded ISIS in the middle east, celebrated the refugee crisis as the inevitable demographic genocide of european people heres why thats a good thing

because they're evil and here's the proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

hitler had a good reason to kill them

>brutal occupation ethno-state employing manipulation, assassination, misinformation, false flag attacks
so basically the nazis of the middle east?

Okay, here you go. Baalbek temple of Bacchus.

It's Remphan
There is no star of david

youtu.be/r6mB5sEJUt4

Forgot image.

Attached: file.png (617x458, 694K)

Remphan is Baal, or is related to Baal

I guess. I just want my foreskin and jesus back

being cut isnt that bad, it makes masturbation less pleasurable but its more hygienic than being uncut afaik

Ah, I see.
OR whatever the hell it is, it's a sign/symbol of summoning evil. This much many of us can agree on.

It's funny there are so many names. It's convoluted for a very good reason.... to confuse as many as possible
I pray for Jesus to return, every day.
Unironically.

9/11

Holohoax

Are you one of those Spanish Sephardics?

The whole world hates Jews not just Jow Forums

>Newfag here, how come so many people in Jow Forums hate these guys?

A few reasons
1. Jews are destroyers of Christian culture and Western nations and have been for millenia
2. Chinese and Russian propaganda obscures the conflict between global judaism and israeli nationalism so that we don't divide the jews against themselves and thwart globalism
3. They don't understand the opportunity that currently exists to transform Zionism into a tool to destroy liberal jew globalism

that symbol is the vehicle used to transport Gods.
its why king solomon was given a ring (1000years before that temple was built) with that same symbol, to transport gods into our plane of existence.
but hey, you have your opinion and i have mine.

We should print out a new piece of foreskin for you. I'd suggest printing out Jesus too but I don't know if that's blasphemous or not.
We'll just have to whip up some ZPMs then and get cracking on these abusers.

They gazed too long into the abyss

lurk moar faggot..... jesus christ this place is like fucking europe with all these newfag migrants

>God needs to be transported to this world via summoning symbol
Those aren't Gods user. Well, maybe they are to you.

>no one tells the newfag to lurk more
Fucking newfags, every single one in this thread.

Based kike

fpbp. also, they subvert constantly, every nation ever that lets em in.

Jew

I would accept the return of a 3d printed Jesus at this point

They didn't have the balls to shoot sand niggers with experimental weapons in the desert so saying "Lol why would I fight for joooooooozzzzzz" is an easy cop out for not answering the call of duty in Americas longest lasting war

Jew nigger

Attached: image.gif (747x576, 194K)

You're supposed to shower everyday circumcised or not, there's no such thing as "more hygienic".

God from the bible used that vehicle 9 times, its described as wheels inside wheels.
who's your god? i tell you if he used a merkabah

nah, im uncut, it feels good being able to feel my penis
an uncut penis can concentrate a lot of smelly stuff afaik

further more that ring with that symbol was given to solomon by the arch angel gabriel...
but hey...opinions man

>an uncut penis can concentrate a lot of smelly stuff afaik
Yeah, if you don't wash it for a month.

How come so many peoples throughout history hated them?

Attached: JewishExpulsions.png (627x458, 23K)

Jew detected.

im catholic and uncut

Confirmed

Attached: image.png (645x656, 1022K)

>afaik
If you have an uncut penis then surely you should know

i havent had problems with smegma since age 14 or so, since i pull my foreskin everytime i shower to clean it properly

Thats really gross. How the fuck did hygeine elude you until you were 14?

Why did you reply to the foreskin retard but use what I said?

The spanish are a little slow user. Please be patient with them.

my parents were separated and didnt care much for me, i showered like once a week or once a month.

My gov has already committed my children to pay billions to these spineless rat faced baby sick suckers. The world would be better off if they didn’t exist.

Attached: 23412344556743.jpg (950x935, 169K)

too many Israel thread today. someone working overtime.

Nose envy.

it's just satire, we unironically love jews and think that they are our greatest of allies
have you donated to israel yet? i can give you instructions on how to do it

Sephardic Jews are generally even dumber than Arabs.

They always find a way to to take from other and sell it

Attached: image.jpg (609x1024, 146K)

>war
You mean police action. And only cucks fight for Israel. They are the sandiest of sandniggers

How come americans hate israel so much when they are israel's biggest ally?

stunningly accurate

no one want to lose their jobs or never get haired because the Jew controls everything. We have been brainwashed because they took over the schools. We have been dumbed down using chemicals in the food,water and air to make us gay(infertile). Foreced vaccines that contain aluminum as a perservitive. Uncontrolled immigrants for low iq individual.

Real Americans hate Israel. Our traitor government is Israel's greatest ally. Democrats and Republicans are somehow always able to overcome their differences when it comes to helping Israel.

we recent (((those guys))) because of their leading role in transforming Europe from monolithic societies into multicultural mode.

Also, there are more reasons.