Daily Reminder

>that if traditional Christianity was the head of the government we would be living in far-right societies with 0 degeneracy and no open borders

inb4 pope
>calls Jesus a sinner
>states atheists can get to heaven
>says "hell doesnt exist"
>constantly goes against scriptures just in order to fit social norms
>says faggots and LGBTQ degenerates will also have a chance to get to heaven
Daily reminder that the pope is an infiltrator.
Jesus warned us of fake prophets and infiltrators.
>he was right again.

Attached: Christianity_Vs_Atheism_Summed_Up.png (800x723, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q
internationalcopsforchrist.com/proof-that-america-was-founded-as-a-christian-nation/
heritage.org/political-process/report/did-america-have-christian-founding
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI
twitter.com/frfrankpavone/status/1044972667869245440
baptistbecause.com/Tracts/TrailBlood.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>started with absolutely nothing
Christianity is just a stollen bunch of myths. People did all of those things you've cited. Not a religion. And that religion has fallen.

>typical burger
Youre extremely ignorant if you think the religion had nothing to do with it.
Just the same way the arabs would never get anywhere without Islam, europeans would never get anywhere without Christianity.

Christianity was the brain, people was just the muscle.

This. We need more leaders like Merkel and Jeb Bush.
Tuck Frump

>implying Merkel and Jeb is actually christian and not some snakes in disguise

>traditional christianity
Too bad modern christianity (aka the pathetic, jew-worshipping kind) is dominant then. How about you fix the churches first, THEN once they are pro-white & healthy you can demand that they take over the government. I'll gladly fall in line once this occurs, but until then stop whining about "atheists ruining everything" when modern christians have done VIRTUALLY NOTHING to stop them and are falling head over heels to die for Israel while pushing Christian """tolerance""" to the absolute brink.

This whole Christian v. Atheist tirade is stupid and counter-productive. Stop trying to factionalize the movement. Race matters, religion (or lack thereof) doesn't.

>A message to White Christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>Is is Pagan?
youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q

Attached: 0 copy.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Here's a redpill on Christianity.

Jews in Jesus' time were awaiting a war-lord Messiah. They believe the Chosen One would lead an army against Rome. Some of the more intelligent kikes realized that course of action was impossible due to Romes strength. So what did they do? They promote the pacifistic messiah meme and subverted Roman culture with the spread of Christianity, weakening the gentiles and preparing them for attack. Jews repeated this throughout the West. Remember that when the Jewish Messiah does return he'll come to destroy most people and rule the world -- just as Jews wanted to do all along.

Torah is a cleverly disguised how-to guide on conquering Earth.
Talmud is a glimpse at the conquered world.
Kabbalah is self-brainwashing.

Thats complete bullshit.
Christianity built the greatest empire in the history of the world, and conquered more territory than any other religion in the history of the world in an extremely short time. Rome fell due to gigantic invasions by barbarian tribes which started already around the 3rd century, as the empire began to become so huge that they couldnt effectively respond to raids anymore. Barbarian tribes continuously sacked their infrastructure and towns and were far gone by the time a proper force could meet them. Then came the splitting as a response to this, which saved at least one part of the empire for another ~1000 years. The entire roman empire was also full of corruption, the huns arrived, they overexpanded, they overrelied on slave-labor and had massive ecnomic troubles ever since the third century.

Rome only fell after Christianity spread.
America only fell after Christianity spread.
Jesus is predicted to come back, kill most of the world, and rule the Earth from Jerusalem... just like kikes wanted all along.

>Rome only fell after Christianity spread.
no it didnt and I already explained that
>America only fell after Christianity spread.
America got civilized through Christianity, and it was also built upon Christian values. Fucking burgers. I dont even know if youre all trolls anymore

pic related.

And no: the founding fathers claimed America was not founded on Christianity. The belief America is a Christian Nation came much later, and soon after, immigration problems and degeneracy arose.

Attached: Christianity Killed Rome.jpg (1066x973, 165K)

Attached: Christianity America.jpg (1132x462, 104K)

It literally states that rome was already declining before Christianity was even a thing, which is true. And the political thought was already corrupted for several centuries before Christianity.
Literally all of the points I listed were way more sever.

The US was founded on Christian ideas even though they valued freedom of religion.

Attached: US.png (1059x195, 35K)

I already showed the rise of Christianity coincided with the decline of Rome, and here's a second source proving America was not founded on the Christian religion.

Attached: christianity america 2.jpg (925x521, 144K)

historians agree with much evidence that America was founded on christian ideas, but also on the principle of freedom of religion.
Ive already explained the fall of the roman empire. You just continue your same bs sentence. Rome started declining already by the end of the 3rd century.

The founding fathers themselves said America isn't founded on the Christian religion.

Attached: christianity america 3.jpg (764x431, 43K)

no, burger. Not on the christian religion, but on christian ideas. Are you not capable of understanding that major difference?

>on Christian ideas
like what exactly?

internationalcopsforchrist.com/proof-that-america-was-founded-as-a-christian-nation/

I gave several quotes from the Founding Fathers that America was in fact not founded as a Christian Nation. You then claimed America was founded on "Christian ideas." When asked which idea exactly you respond with a Christian link allegedly proving America was founded on Christianity, despite the contrary evidence already provided.

Are you retarded?

A nation is determined by its people, not by its government. The Americans at founding, were overwhelmingly christian.

>The Americans at founding, were overwhelmingly christian
You claimed American was founded on Christianity. I gave several quotes proving otherwise. Then you said not Christianity but "Christian ideas." So which ideas exactly?

Ameritards are ignorant jew worshippers. No point in arguing with them.

Attached: 1536695690982.jpg (625x678, 93K)

Holy fuck dude. Are you really this fucked? Are you a nigger? Because you cant have more than max. 70 IQ. I said
>AMERICA
>WAS
>FOUNDED
>UPON
>CHRISTIAN
>IDEAS
not on the religion, which the article states pretty fucking clear. Here's another article that describes it very well: heritage.org/political-process/report/did-america-have-christian-founding

Seriously, mutts must be the most retarded group of people on this board

>America was founded on Christian ideas
Why can't you name these Christian ideas then? :)

Attached: 1535429345159.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Attached: 1534317882738.png (637x332, 57K)

>Why cant you name these ideas then?
I...
literally...
link you articles that names them/describes them perfectly clear with legit sources.

I think you must be a troll, and I feel trolled.

Attached: Blind Faith.jpg (1024x864, 196K)

muh flag, oy vey

Attached: 1534764545834.jpg (600x761, 56K)

Which ideas, user? I'm debating with you... not some Christian propaganda website. So which CHRISTIAN IDEAS was America founded on exactly? :)

>There is no evidence that Jesus ever existed
You know, except for the scholars of deity and history scientists who agree that Jesus historically existed. Even though most of them are atheists themselves

Odd how nazis always end up idolizing jews the most.

Enjoy your muslims secular-cuck.
Slava rodu!

Attached: 1537911330394.jpg (1025x725, 337K)

Do you guys think that the cucked pagans were acting in this exact same autistic manner when their religions were being destroyed by Christianity? I bet they were crying just as hard as the christcuks are now.

Attached: 15-2.jpg (405x786, 62K)

After showing that Christian ideas were one of the important intellectual influences on the Founders, he discusses three major areas of agreement with respect to religious liberty and church–state relations at the time of the Founding: Religious liberty is a right and must be protected; the national government should not create an established church, and states should have them only if they encourage and assist Christianity; and religion belongs in the public square. In short, while America did not have a Christian Founding in the sense of creating a theocracy, its Founding was deeply shaped by Christian moral truths. More important, it created a regime that was hospitable to Christians, but also to practitioners of other religions. Which the Bible says is important. - One of the christian ideas.

If youre too lazy to read a simple article, then stay ignorant, mutt. That seems to be your motto anyway

>being this bluepilled you think yahweh is the Christian god

Attached: 1537957680566.png (800x729, 62K)

>Religious liberty
Isn't a Christian idea because Christianity teaches the entire world must convert to Christianity.

Any other ideas or nah? :)

>a Roman religion
you subhumans should be crucified like your shitskin idol

Attached: celsus quote2.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

>too scared to read the rest because you know youll be proved wrong
youre a troll and should feel bad

I proved wrong the claim you quoted. Scripture teaches the entire world must convert to Christianity which is the exact opposite of religious liberty. Isn't this true?

Based Brit. There's a few VargCuck posters on here from the UK, but you guys always have a very powerful voice in /NSG/ and other Christian threads

Attached: Oppress.png (1020x746, 747K)

so the 99% of people who developed, formed and practiced it who happened to be roman citizens, wasnt actually romans. k then, shitskin

No it doesnt, but I wish it had. Come back once youve read, mutt

>Unironically praising the jews that got Jesus executed

t. Moorish rape baby.

Attached: Typical Italian.png (713x528, 79K)

>Mark 11:17
And He began to teach and say to them, "Is it not written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL THE NATIONS'?

Come back once youve read, Moshe.

>so the 99% of people who developed, formed and practiced it who happened to be roman citizens, wasnt actually romans. k
by the time of the spread of your shitskin religion, everyone and their grandma was "citizen" since that mutt Caracalla had already granted it to everyone inside the borders of the Empire, including judeans aka early christmutts
NOTHING, absolutely nothing about christfaggotry, another abrahamitic levantine spawn, is Roman except being born in what used to be part of the Roman Empire
a subversive slave shitskin urbanite cult that brought about the destruction of Paganism in south Europe

Attached: 1537455107361.jpg (769x295, 81K)

>the Jewish religion that was shaped, formed, and developed and practiced by Jews before being exported everywhere, completely devoid of any and all IE tradition
ftfy

Please tell me what I should worship then. Paganism, which we know literally nothing about other than a few loosely collected scripts from Christian monks (lmao), or atheism which is cucked and devoid of any meaning?

I'm so tired of this eternal bs, can't you just agree to facts and move on instead of calling each other names? You're like children.

>shitskin religion
Shitskins didnt come to todays israel before over 600 years after Jesus had died, kike. medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4 he was not even arab-like.
Yes, it is a roman religion. It was the romans who made it. And it would be completely different if it wasnt for romans. The reason why catholcism has a lot of pagan traces for example is exactly because of that: because ex-pagans in the roman empire brought with them some of their pagan traditions to their new religion. This was because Christiaity was a very "naked" religion at the time. The same goes with several traditions, cultural values, art and sculptures/statues within Christianity. So go be a kike somewhere else, shitskin

there is plenty of material on Greek and Roman paganism
but no, you shouldn't LARP as if those iron age cults are alive today, still, doesn't mean cuckstianity is the """redpilled""" alternative
the alternative is pushing away the abrahamitc shit, all of it, be it islamic, jewish or christian

Attached: 1536178291669.jpg (1279x835, 117K)

I challenge any christian "nationalist" to listen to "Might Is Right" and retain his defence of Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI

The jews have a tribal and discriminatory religion based on lineage. We are stuck with this weak egalitarian cuckery. The net effect of christianity is egalitarianism, forgiveness, selflessness and clinical altruism. Feminine qualities applied to entire societies makes them weak.

yes, goyim fight the evil christianity!
And see what happens: twitter.com/frfrankpavone/status/1044972667869245440
good goy

Attached: Skjermbilde.png (594x239, 291K)

>Shitskins didnt come to todays israel before over 600 years after Jesus had died, kike
nice meme illiterate christchimp, we literally have ancient DNA from the levant, not European in the slightest

>Yes, it is a roman religion. It was the romans who made it.
wrong, completely wrong, it was judeans from judea who made it
Brutus, Scipio and Cato would have you crucified for uttering this insulting nonsense, nothing about an abrahamitic slave cult will ever be Roman, an Indo-European people with an indo-European pantheon and spiritual practices

>The reason why catholcism has a lot of pagan traces for example is exactly because of that: because ex-pagans in the roman empire brought with them some of their pagan traditions to their new religion
yeah, luckily for Europe Paganism survived in some form and Europeanized a fully shitskin levantine religion like christianity, good argument

Attached: 41467_2018_5649_Fig3_HTML.png (900x1047, 205K)

Here's the problem you guys are having. You are calling Catholics Christians. Separate them from the rest of the Christian sects throughout the years since the time of Jesus and you will see your error in thinking. Christianity didn't kill Rome, Catholicism did. Catholics are not Christians and this is both historical and scriptural fact. They are as much Christians as modern Jews are really God's Hebrew people.

The Jews indeed saw one side of the Jesus prophesy, as someone who would come in great power and glory, rather than coming in a meek and lowly fashion as a sacrificial lamb. They confused the first and second comings. When Jesus comes back a second time, in power and glory to destroy the devil and rule the world, it will be the first coming to the Jews.

The true Jews realize this and are waiting for the return, as the devil will be unleashed on them and they will have to hide in the mountains for 7 years.

Constantine was an early Catholic. He was responsible for the fall of Rome after 300 AD. Titus and the Roman empire, when Jerusalem was sacked and the temple destroyed, was Pagan. This was about 70 AD. Christians were separate from that process because the true way that Jesus taught involved staying out of government as much as possible. Catholics get involved in government as much as possible to control and subject people, keeping them ignorant.

This shows the history of the early Christians and goes through all of the sects, right up to modern day America.
baptistbecause.com/Tracts/TrailBlood.pdf

I highly recommend you all read it and see the truth, that the Catholics are just as much of impostors as the modern Jews are. The Pope is not a holy man and will eventually out himself as the Antichrist when the time is right, after Israel builds the 3rd temple and reinstates animal sacrifices starting with the red heifer.

Well, to start off, there is a fuck ton of IE literature that still exists and all Monks did at that time was record pre-existing oral tradition, often times tampering with it which spawned the later school of comparative mythology. Evola is unironically the best place to start off but its extremely heavy and typically requires a background with a lot of IE mythos to fully understand a lot of what he has written. Understanding Vedic literature at a base level, as well as reading Celtic, Norse, and Greco-Roman mythos is a pretty big help when touching his works. Then you have people like Guenon who essentially acts as an equal to Evola, with Evola quoting him in a number of his works. Spirituality isn't found in a dead Jew, born of a """virgin""" who was supposedly impregnated by a Jewish God. If you're European you should be investing your time into researching and further understanding the Spirit of the past, pre-jew meddling.

This is correct.

I am not a med. I have absolutely no reason to worship their gods. Also, what do you think about the fact that Norse Pagans despise you for the most part?

youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA

>push out Christians
I'd rather not fight against ~80% of white people. Doesn't sound very "pro white" to me

>didnt read the article which completely debunks that argument
noice
Yes, it was. It was roman citizens who developled the religion through underground churches, until it was finally legalized. Once it was legalized it became much easier for pagans to freely convert and bring with them their pagan traditions, which is what we see today. You dont need to be a christian to be able to agree with that simple fact.

Pagan cults in Europe, while different, ultimately share a prehistoric root in the indo-European peoples who gave us our languages, myths, etc..., thus researching Greco-Roman paganism will to some degree help you understand Paganism in Europe as a whole, even if indeed you should then focus on your own

I don't care what the norse think
>80% of white people
completely delusional, hardly anyone in the west is anything but "culturally" christian, nobody even goes to church anymore bar old people for the most
this isn't good per se, I'd rather Europe be traditionally catholic than materialistic atheist, but it's a chance for Europeans to seek back into their IE roots

Secular humanist, hedonistic, selfish garbage. Any "Christian" who can't defend their faith against this hasn't done very much studying.

>Yes, it was. It was roman citizens who developled the religion
holy shit when you think christmutts couldn't be more low IQ
so a nigger with british citizenship raping a 80 years old woman implies that "Brits" rape 80 years old women? that's literally your temperature level IQ argument
Rome was an Empire, there were no homogeneous "Roman" people, there were hugely different culture, including jewdeans, the latter of which are the one to have spawned christfaggotry, not ethnic Latin/Etruscans from Rome, the ones who actually created the Roman Empire

your meme article debunks fuck all

Attached: 1535581568297.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

No pagans even believe in Gods. Theyre all just closet atheists. The same even goes for their lord and savior larp-varg. They have 0 spirituality

Attached: Varg.jpg (814x288, 63K)

Brought their Pagan traditions into the Catholic churches, not true Christian churches. This started happening very early on, during Paul's ministry, and he addressed this with the Corinthians.

That's what we see today when we look at the Catholic church, but I challenge you to show me where those pagan influences exist in churches who are historically proven to have avoided those Catholic and Pagan influences. You won't be able to do it. If you consider Catholics to be Christians then you should call Jews God's people as well. Both are counterfeits.

Pagans worship the Earth, with the belief that their spirits go through phases from life to life. This is a loose belief, as the details change as you go from Pagan to Pagan. They seem to make it up as they go along. Ultimately, if they believe in a higher power, they don't subscribe to the notion that that higher power is a God or series of gods. They believe in randomness. As a result, zero spirituality, and a more agnostic mindset than athiest.

>resorts to completely nonsensical metaphors and pictures because the lack of arguments has gone through the roof by now
There was different cultures. The only thing you said that even was true, but the primary traditions and cultures was shared by the vast majority of the empire. And those were the same traditions and cultures that was brought over to Christianity. Especially once it was made state religion

Pagan means to be a religous person. Worshipping a rock does not mean youre religious, or even spiritual.
A pagan by definition, believes in Gods. At least norse/roman pagans. Ive literally never heard about a "pagan" today that believes in actual gods though. Which reason #412312 of why so many call them larpers

>christmutt damage control
my argument is perfectly valid, citizenship != ethnicity, early christmutts having Roman citizenship did not make them Roman as much as a nigger having German passport doesn't magically turn into a German
late Rome was a clusterfuck of different cultures, unfortunately, a melting pot with eastern foreign cults making their way among low caste urbanite degenerates, exactly like today's urbanites with their despise for everything that is traditional and love for everything that is new
christmutts literally used "rural" aka "Pagan" as an insult, this alone tells anyone with a 3 digit IQ about what sort of people christmutts were

Attached: 1536021267197.jpg (461x949, 163K)

btw I gotta wake up tomorrow for work.

Someone else take the wheel

Last reply:
Roman citizens was diverse but christianity didnt invade rome with christians, like niggers today do with germany. Christianity was spread through dialouge, and not because of a massive immigration of christians coming into the roman empire. Christianity literally originated in the roman empire. Literally everything about how it spread in the roman empire is more legit compared to how f.ex. islam spreads in Europe today.

Nice fake quote btw. Must make you feel good to spread fake news, you shitskinned libcuck

christmutts were the equivalent of modern liberals, of your average city cuck and its love for liberalism and despise of christianity
you are living in the equivalent situation a true Roman found himself in the last days of his civilization, with christmutts having the role of the subversive slave cult that revolted all tradition that was left and attacked anyone who wasn't enlightened by the new hip cult
look at the statue if you want a tl;dr of our christfaggotry spread in the Empire
>During the transition to the Christian Empire, Quintus Aurelius Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, and the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum) and inferior to the new revealed truth of Christianity.

Attached: 1532995020721.png (479x368, 48K)

One can gain knowledge from a book without adopting every idea presented in the book. The point is that christianity promotes weakness and feminine traits, which it does.

the pontiff has always been corrupt since 10th century

Why do you keep using "christmutt" as an insult? Christianity is not a biological classification of race. You also just confessed that the Roman empire was quite multiracial during its later years. Does that not by definition suggest you are mixed race?

The fact that it was weakened and hijacked proves that their time is just about up. There are cycles human consciousness goes through: unity and compartmentalization; we're in the latter phase

because it's a religion of the rootless, of the casteless, of the set aside, of the poor, the sick, etc..., these were the peoples it attracted and keeps attracting to this day(see new world, africa), and naturally it exploded in popularity given the shitty conditions of the empire in its last centuries
luckily for us, between the plagues, the collapses and the disastrous effects of the gothic wars, as well as the biggest concentration of slaves dying quite early, I think the effects on the long term were mild and the bulk of the native rural Italic population managed to make it(also most slaves were likely from Europe anyway)

Attached: 1531080048608.jpg (812x523, 37K)

Romans were Pagan.

Attached: Roman Chad.jpg (268x188, 8K)

Except no christian civilization ever equaled pagan Rome's millitary strength, none ever even came close to half of it. You idiots are just trying to steal credit from the Romans, the true civilizers that you aided in bringing down with your effeminate semitic garbage.