God was right about women, they are evil by their nature and deserve zero rights

God was right about women, they are evil by their nature and deserve zero rights

Attached: abortion_pride.jpg (426x568, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
youtube.com/watch?v=OqcyyowAyiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that abortion is just institutionalized childsacrifices to moloch

if desired i can give some occult background for all of this

Attached: bohemian grove emails.jpg (1906x5750, 1.08M)

i think everyone now believes adam or even the metaphorical adam.

Yes, please do.

t kikey divide-and-conquer shekelstein

I agree entirely. They should be kept in tiny animal pens and force fed swig until ready to be used for breeding or pleasure.

If you see this your with a baby killer.

Attached: DSC00431_20180926160031557.jpg (394x263, 66K)

ok, will take some posts, but first we need to look into what satanism really is:

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

It’s one thing to have an abortion if there is some kind of medical emergency, but taking pride in killing a fetus because you didn’t want to raise it is just ridiculous. These roasties need to feel shame.

TY, looking forward to it.

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

>killing (((unborn children))) is immoral
>murdering kikes is a necessary evil because they're evil
If you ever posted here you're going to hell, end of story.

Attached: 1537293075327.png (500x621, 296K)

cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making your own live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

in case you were wondering why black
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also
>nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short. and used the symbol of an owl

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

Jow Forums if you can get a democratic candidate or rep to say "Abortions are awesome" on live television, I'll will dedicate the rest of my life to being a shit poster.

You pulled off the 'ok' sign, the dossier, and now the fake kavanaugh accuser, but let's see you pull this one off

Attached: Gappy.jpg (336x380, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OqcyyowAyiw

Interesting, thanks.

Do they have a heirarchy of "gods" or beings they worship? Good example being Mammon as a personified deity.

I've studied and written a lot about the occult, but there's only so much ground one person can cover, also I've mainly covered symbolism/symbology considering that's almost all anyone cares about to know, but whatever helps to redpill.

well, i believe the saturn deities, baal, moloch, cronus and so on to all be satan in disguise, and i would assume if im correct they know it too and that would mean they just worship satan in whichever form.
the reason use moloch preferably it seems i believe to be the following:
Cain got cursed to be a nigger whose line later got cursed again even further to become slaves
The kikes i believe to be precisely those except that they eventually mixed enough to get whiter skin and an above 100 iq to hide their degeneracy and sheming behind closed doors as opposed to niggers who do it in the open. Since they were canaanites they use the canaanite name for him, Moloch.
Some say the kikes are Phoenicians, who called him Baal, but the stories of the phoenicians and canaanites are kind of interwened either way.

side note, the actual israeli people are the aryans possiby poos and anime niggers are one representive tribe each as well

It's great to see other people have come to the same conclusion I have about a lot of things.

well, i do believe we are in the time of the revelations, so obviously shit gets revealed

Can't argue with that logic. lol

maybe you like which goes into ancient history, but features some bit on the occult as well or which focuses on the bibles meaning (the first contains [i think] all of the second though)

NIGGA IFFY UH

Attached: root_of_all_evil.jpg (1511x675, 355K)

pic related a painting from the 16th century depicting an aztec sacrifice. notice the 666 on top.
i know those probably arent 6s as in the arabic numbers, but if you assume that symbols have meaning beyond its cultural association it probably is not a coincidence.

Attached: aztec sacrifice 666.jpg (1500x1500, 400K)