>Turns out she’s pretty funny and smart
>We regularly start meeting each other
>She gets more and more flirty with me
>One time we fuck
>Hate myself for it, but it happens a few more times
>I thought she was using birth control, turns out she wasn’t
>Yesterday she told me she was pregnant
>My parents are pretty much forcing e to marry her and raise the child
I have disgraced my ancestors, I have betrayed my country, I have ruined my life. What’s the point of even being alive at this moment?

Attached: 88405672.jpg (480x480, 30K)

idiot

>What’s the point of even being alive at this moment?

The child. Be a man, not a mook.

Getting laid

If he were a real man he would have stuck to his convictions in the first place. He's a jackass for being racist but if you're going to be racist at least have the balls to follow through. Enjoy your mixed race baby who will eventually hate you, you dumb fuck.

Abort that thing if you know what's good for you

Jesus Christ creating more mulattoes is so cruel holy shit if I were mixed race I'd kill myself

don't listen to this retard, don't let that half breed pop out

She wants to keep it, my parents are forcing me to raise it.
I'm pretty much stuck

Man up, marry her, and provide for your offspring. Otherwise you're the same as a nigger.

You do not deserve a bullet.

Attached: howto_hang_yourself.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

If she is funny and smart and a good fuck then just raise your little half nigglet children and enjoy married life with your nigger bride. Maybe you can turn her into a based black chick. But you certainly won't land in your feet with this attitude.

Damn memeflag, if you weren't making this shit up I'd say you really fucked up bigtime.

He's the same as a nigger anyway for fucking a bipedal ape. He should just abandon it.

This ain't real ffs guys, just some dumb cunt pretending he can get laid.

Take a test as soon as possible to make sure it’s yours. This happened to me before (not a nig) and it turned out she was already pregnant and trying to pin it on me because the other guy disappeared.

shotgun wedding yourself and refuse to marry her, become an hero

move to a different state

become the alpha nigger and get 12 more women pregnant

Thanks for the advice, but it's a small town. I really doubt I wouldn't have heard something

I moved to the south a few years ago and the first girl I ducked was a negress. I probably have a disease, but at least I don't have a kid

Your real mistake is in being egotistical enough to think that your decision is that consequential.

You may have ideological reasons to feel embarassed by what's happened, but Jow Forums memes aside remember what a tiny, tiny unimportant person (I assume) you are.

Show your flag

>Your real mistake is in being egotistical enough to think that your decision is that consequential.
How is it inconsequential for my life you retard?

Also does she have a big booty and large breasts?

This.

genes don't work that way, gook, he'd be better off mating with a crook eyed reckneck

KYS race traitor.
The deepest corners of hell are reserved for your kind.

Attached: inferno1700.jpg (700x553, 146K)

Be white and take your responsibilities

Well you can live for the sake of the child that you spawned either willingly or no. Or you can kill yourself. Welcome to the infinite creation where the law of rhythm holds sway. Cause and effect. The amount of force that swings the pendulum is equal to its backswing.

THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED: THE THREAD

I mean, it is consequential for your life, if being with a black chick is that embarassing for you (personally I think it's amusing)

But for the country as a whole what you've done makes very little difference if that's what's getting you down.

You deserve it for being a fuckfard. Now you're just going to get divorced in a couple years and you mutt kid is going to turn into another shitty criminal.
Fucking imbecil. And you won't even try to get it aborted, just cry about muh parents like the child that you are.

Welp you're going to have to ignore everything we say about race mixing now as you are already there in it. You were going to get a nigress pregnant anyways as you were already fucking one.
You say she's funny and smart.
That's rare.
So enjoy that, raise the kid, do your best. Be a man. Take responsibility. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Others depend on you now.

You haven't betrayed anyone. You can't really do so from filth anyways. Just ensures you stay in your place.

you have to honor kill her and yourself anone.
Dont worry we will wait for you on the otherside

Attached: 1537482546672.jpg (639x480, 60K)

Well be honest with yourself, did you ever have a real chance at getting a quality white woman? Lots of junkies in those small towns. Bleaching the negro is our 2nd priority and it's so easy the way they throw themselves at us

Time to move out of state

>I thought she was using birth control, turns out she wasn’t
That's your exit card.

Imbecil is not an English word you fucking commie.

mongrels are always going to regress to the racial mean, ie be dumb and in no way progressive to genetic worth

raise all your mulatto nigglets to be natsocs and to hate niggers.

Hey OP.... if she should "lose" the child through any sort of tragedy you would be off the hook right?

...right, OP?

From your post you're obviously white trash so your genes don't really matter any way. Enjoy your undignified trailer park life with your mixed family.

>Bleaching the negro
You are fucking cancer of this world.

lol good to know, are you from United States?

Lol you weak minded pussy all you had to do is not creampie that bitch and even that is too much for you

Your entire life is a disgrace and you've made fucking retarded decisions. Kill her, her family, and yourself faggot.

Only in America is that aberration considered a "child"

Attached: 1526234199903.jpg (381x396, 24K)

Congrats! You'll be fine.

>white trash problems

Uou must raise this little monster. Men such as yourself have ruined the America country. In this way I hope you're happy.
Also yes, it is the fiction.

Yes it is

Attached: 1496439976230.jpg (200x200, 7K)

He deserves what's coming to him.

this do a flip

Think of it as ethnic colonialism user.
You're planting your dick shaped flag in those untamed African wilds with intention to make things civilized. Sure it might take a few generations but you can turn things around.
Just don't take the metaphor too far and start building a railway line down her inner thigh and it should work out.

Time for yall to move to Liberia (seriously).

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Just leave her like any black man would. Fuck your parents, they don't decide your future.

>He's a jackass for being racist
More like a race realist pal. Races are not equal and are best left separated.

Attached: Pepe - 2.png (500x500, 200K)

I made a typo, suck my dick imbecile.

I hope you have a boy so black and shiny with purple gums. Like straight out of the Congo!

I got the same situation going on but im alot earlier than you, i work with a chick whos a negro and she keeps flirting with me. Yet i know i dont want to do anything with her. Just gotta have self control.

Hahahahahaha! You've made America a little bit more non-white you stupid yank!

Attached: 1506570128495.png (444x444, 17K)

>imbecil
>imbecile
not the same.

To put this in context OP, you're talking to a lot of guys who are virgins. Single. I myself am single raising two kids alone. It was a shitty ride.
A funny smart niglet wife is not the worst thing that can happen to you. Really.
You could even end up liking your life.

I'm assuming you're something like 18-19? Ok, here's what you have to do. First, you need to get a passport. Then you need to gather whatever savings you have, sell some stuff if you have to. Next you need to research what country you're going to move to. Leave the USA and change your name. Work, study and don't make the same mistake again.

You deserve everything that's coming.

Nice slide thread, by the way. It's really too bad none of it is true.

First step is fucking leave Jow Forums because it isn't compatible with your new lifestyle. I'm telling you to leave for your own sake, you don't need the cognitive dissonance

Lol and yellow eyes

By the way, don't use racial arguments, tell something like you aren't ready to have kids or you want to finish college first.

Do the right thing and have her get an abortion. Niggers aren't people so it's not wrong. And you really don't have to marry someone you fuck. That's old-school autism right there.

Raise it . God banned murder and child abandon. He will bless you if you marry.

crush up RU-486 and put it in her food you faggot.

Race traitors get the rope

Make her abort

Attached: FB_IMG_1536537907274.jpg (620x960, 44K)

the good ol' flight of stairs can still save you.

top kek
source for this mage?

Please die

>having sex outside of marriage
Degenerate.

>>I thought she was using birth control, turns out she wasn’t
You fucking retard. Never trust a woman with reproductive choices.

Do what the negro men do and chuck a runner. Run far, run fast.

And that's how he goes to prison for murder

You need to force her to get an abortion. Maybe crush some abortion pills in her food or drink

Only cucks think like that. Any real man would move to another state instead of raising some half-nigger spawn for the next 18 years for his life because "hurr be a man". Typical cucky slave mentality.

>People who thinks that reproducing more whites is the final solution or that the lack of whites is the problem are really retarded.

How are you gonna fix the world if you act like a nigger and reproduce mindlessly? without having the means to give a good life to your children? do you think every white trash need to have 10 kids who will mostly be poor junkies?

The solution is totally the inverse, doing eugenics and even sterilization of most of the world population.

the faggots who lived next to me are moving out. They were really annoying and the guy's son kept trying to fix his motorcycle at like 3 in the morning. I just found out that koreans bought the house they're moving from.

Am I fucked? I live in ny.

Attached: yui sad.jpg (1014x999, 175K)

Bail.

>I thought she was using birth control
I don't understand people like this. The only time you shouldn't wear a condom while fucking a chick is if you are 100% fine with having a baby with her.

It's not worth the price you have to pay if the woman is lying or genuinely forgets to take her pills.
>b-but it doesn't feel as good...
Deal with it. If you aren't ready to risk getting a chick pregnant, wear a fucking rubber. Otherwise... well, OP knows what happens...

Attached: 1534089124002.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

>then the nigger family clapped

run like the black man you are

difference being white trash produces highly functioning offspring, not 75 iq wastes of spaces

bLA-blap
Fuck off.

The solution? Divorce!

>Thousands of years of selective breeding
>turn your bloodline into a nigger
kek

>not wrapping up
>not even pulling out
you deserve everything you get from here on out.

Atleast you are not faggot. May this thought warm your heart a little bit.

>2018
>Having sex

OP BTFO

Attached: 1520725285798.png (741x630, 27K)

>Been sleeping with a girl
>She's on birth control and has been rather good about it.
>Stop using condoms after we started formally dating
>She's a diehard feminist who is pretty prone to depression
>Absolutely terrified I'm going to get her pregnant
>I don't know how to bring that I fell more comfortable using a rubber without telling her I think she's going to intentionally knock herself up

I thought you might like this blog post.

digits of truth. do a flip and put a sparkler in your ass.

Zoophilia is on par with that faggot shit. Stop giving him any excuses to not ending it all.

You pussy. You don't "ask", you grow a spine and then you tell her what's going to happen and when

>99% white
Fake this paradise does not exist