A great leader, a brilliant commander, a reformist, a figurative teacher, a forward-looking president...

A great leader, a brilliant commander, a reformist, a figurative teacher, a forward-looking president , a lifetime devoted to his ambitions about his nation, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

As a Turk, I'm so angry at our people about spoiling his legacy. I wish Ataturk were a greek and ennobled Greece instead of Turkey.

Attached: great.jpg (500x354, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIqdrFeFBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I wish that were me

Ataturk ooh wise blue eyes!

Pretty cool dude but not a turk

Jewturk

>"TRIEED SOO HAAARD AND GOT SOO FAAAAR"
Right now Atatürk rotates so fast in his grave that it could be used to generate environmentally friendly energy.

Attached: atatürk 2.png (419x692, 560K)

Race doesnt matter to me . Nationality is the decisive fact .

>Nationality is the decisive fact .

welcome from /b/

you failed. attaturk wanted turkey to be secular and westernized with islam as a foundational religion, not a theocratic way of life that erdogarbage is trying to create. have fun becoming fundamentalist like saudi, while syria leb and tunisia bask in their secularism

He made you a whore of the west. So it does mattee

He was a crypto jew from Thessalonica, and a freemason.
The only good he ever did was for the jews.

Attached: ataturk.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Fair enough.

Nah, here turks hate Ataturk, they're all brownskinned roaches and Erdogan lovers, they place islam over everything

t. mehmet

He was actually of Albanian descent with blonde hair and blue eyes. Your savage people didn't deserve him

>hated his culture so much he changed his language to use the l*tin script
>tried to socially engineer turkey into libcuck atheists
>his legacy beind defeated by a football coach

lmao

he destroyed the ottoman empire, the son of a jewess whore. He fucked Turkey up in the arse. And he imposed you to worship his face and his cock to this day.

Based and redpilled

>you failed
Yes. There are some people trying to spread his ideals but the religion poisoned the minds of majority. Now more than %50 of the people in Turkey thinks Ataturk was a member of a dark society aims to destroy Islam . Destroying Islam is a good thing but Ataturk was just a leader not a conspirator.

what an illiterate you are

So you say Turks are mass redpilled now. Lies cant last forever

> Destroying Islam is a good thing
I understand why you love Fagoturk

The current Turkey is a massive mess, is it even Turkey by this point, you're worser than amerimutts, kurds, syrians, arabs, turks intermixed.
If Ataturk was alive today he'd probably eventually say fuck it and press the nuke button.

Attached: happymerchant-ultrahd.jpg (735x820, 143K)

he definitely was a jew and a freemason.

It is you fucking reprobate scum. Islam is the religion of Satan and all who are Muslim will burn in hellfire for eternity. There is only one God, and His name is the LORD.

You are just an indiscreet person in this world. just get the fuck out of this thread

>he'd probably eventually say fuck it and press the nuke button

he have that right

Attached: intensifies.gif (500x364, 237K)

Attached: 1536925607191.jpg (215x235, 43K)

It's in his name, retard.

He closed down all lodges during the 30s. I hate you Erdoroach faggots, because you guys are too stupid to googme basic shit and gobble up every blatant lie from a haber and yeni akit. I hope they deport you to Turkey, so you can love under the rule of your beloved leader you massive pedophile faggot

he is talking about his race which is a trivial fact

fuck off roach, put a meme flag or go back to your shithole

and what exactly makes you think that one day you will not be deported?

*google
*live

Even kek hates Sunni roaches

Dude what is my fault. I'm doing my best here in Turkey.

You know shit’s fucked when you go from Ataturk to Erdogan in under 70 years.

Germany is already past the point of no return. The only way to establish a German ethnostate is splitting East Germany from the West

AKPli degilsen, Tanri yardim etsin ve Hizir yoldasin olsun Can. AKPlisen sana zaten kimse yardim edemez artik

Attached: ataturk-mason-1.jpg (492x704, 147K)

Attached: ataturk-mason-2.jpg (492x703, 168K)

Atatürk died too young. His successor Ismet Inönü was a liberal cuck and ended the secular dictatorship, before wiping out Islamism from the common people.

I really have a dream to piss on ataturk\s grave.

Attached: kemal ataGAYturk 1.jpg (480x360, 28K)

ataturk did all that should be possible and more. its so sad seeing how far turkey has fallen

>Now more than %50 of the people in Turkey thinks Ataturk was a member of a dark society aims to destroy Islam
do you have a source or more info turkbro? genuinely curious

Attached: 1526840104057.jpg (800x1200, 1002K)

he was a fucking freemason, a fucking jew from the worst kind of jews that can ever exist.

>source is some Erdoroach propaganda site and your ass

Which Italian lodge and where? And why did he closed all lodges in 1935?

The composer of this documents (Belgelerle Gerçek Tarih) is an reuinon of islamist illiterate fools and this union is mostly supported by Erdogan and muslim sect leaders. Turkish Historical Society denied it and there is nothing like that in English or Turkish documents. Stop making shits and leave this thread

Yes. Erdogan won with %52 . This is my source

he did not close ALL lodges in 1935. he closed a few of them with which he disagreed.
just saying that proves to me you dont even know what youre talking about or even researched it seriously.

really most turks are so stupid today.

Well, Erdogan received a medal of honor from Israel and you follow that crypto-kike. You and your Imam are fucking idiots

You sound like a Greek with butthurt.

Im not even greek.

Attached: kemal turkroach gathering.png (415x621, 302K)

Alot of turks have western, Macedonian features sadly they are beeing outbread by rear country low iq niggers

you can refuse to see by not opening your eyes.
you can refuse to listen by blocking your ears.
if you research only the truth, you can find it.
if you research the lies, you will find them too.

it depends what you want in life

One day user, one day

I will say it again one last time

fagaturk was a crypto jew, and a freemason.

that's it
fuck this thread

what are you talking about . If you are the guy who keep saying Ataturk was a mason i have give you answer about that here

And you researched the topic by posting bullshit propaganda sites, which don't use any sources? Götünü esek siksin amina koydugum yobaz orospu cocugu. Why do you live in Europe, if you love that jew whore Erdogan so much?

You know you are not right but you are trying to making it up by acting like an adolescent

get fucked cuck. you and all your traitor brethren getting deported to kurdistan soon

>A great leader, a brilliant commander, a reformist, a figurative teacher, a forward-looking president
And a filthy roach

Holy shit. I haven’t seen a Turkey flag on here in a long ass time. Are guys extremely poor or something?

>loving Atatürk makes you a K*rd

Burger education at its best

Ataturk more like Atajerk

invoking his name to cuck for wh*Tes does

>Are guys extremely poor or something?
We are extremely depressed. Days ago a father has suicided . He was sacked after a working accident months ago and last week he couldnt afford his son's school equipment like trousers, and upon that he decided to end his life . There is a lot of stories like that in Turkey these days.

but do people actually say that Ataturk was a member of some group with the goal of wiping out islam?
here in the us, we have a lot of retards that will say they represent the continuation of one ideology while supporting the exact opposite. I guess in turkey islamists would still be butthurt about banning the hijab but i always assumed the average turk had a positive view of ataturk even if they hate his policies

Kurds hate Atatürk, because he denied them theie Kurdistan and many Kurds dies during an uprising after WW1. If you want to banter, do it like him and stop being that fat

>Days ago a father has suicided
nice. bury that garbage in tel aviv where it belongs

reminder that islamist are a cancer to any society that needs to be stamped out
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIqdrFeFBk

>but do people actually say that Ataturk was a member of some group with the goal of wiping out islam?
They don't , of course. But media brainwashing them and majority will believe those shits

neither is erdog

is Jow Forums still bocked for you guys, OP?

Pretty based guy even i despise Turks, he was a mother fucking pimp. Very smart and modern man. Is it tru he was gay and had slavic or Aromanian origin?

bok ye, ipneler. Hepiniz.

Its a known fact that he was a aids spreader. Not joking.

Attached: kemal ataGAYturk.jpg (1024x576, 348K)

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis"

>he was gay
I have heard it first time. He had a wife but he didnt have a child.

t. Mudhammad

*ibneler

pardon

t. Cleatus

Wtd dude i was in like Turkey 10 years a go last time. No, more. 2005. Ataturk was a saint, all shops had pictures like always and people genuinely were proud of him. How much has changed??I think that biggest problem is that erdogan fucked up army. Army was biggest guardian of secularism.

what's up with that big titty bimbo talk show

also

Based and redpilled

>hell
like you have a god, cuck

Yea erdogan disposed the army of secularists and put the sect members into the army. And years later that army of sect members (I'm talking about Feto) tried to overthrown Erdogan. Ataturk had seen it would happen years ago and made laws about it but erdogan broke those rules of course and people stayed silence about it .

>Based and redpilled
what is those words means

i wish it was easier to tell. best of luck mehmet may turkey experience an awakening

real turks are whites from the steppe, mountain apes like erdogan are not turk i have blue eyes and brown hair btw

It's a compliment because you recognize that Islam only fucked turkey over and that Atatürk was right

Turkey could practice racial hygiene and literally be white

Attached: 1470007255511.jpg (609x702, 161K)

racial hygiene would imply removing and frying white trash

>Germany is already past the point of no return.
roach, please. Deporting you all would not be a problem at all even in 2050.

And even if Eastern Germany seceded, you subhumans would be banging on it’s doors the very next day, because in your mongrel armenoid-arabic mind living in a White nation is your human right

I do hope that you will die in a terror attack with other German-speaking law-abiding “integrated” non-Germanics

CDU/SPD 2018

Real hygiene would only imply removing religious beliefs and restarting people's opinion about life

post address here and i'll come personally to your shit hovel, drag you out by your greasy ponytail, and beat you into retardation so your family has to take care of a drooling vegetable until they just smother you lmao

don't pussy out

I have read parts of his bio somewhere, of course i do not claim it has historical facts. It said that he maried friends daughter as a beard and for public image purposes.

and now you have Erdogan reversing everything Ataturk worked for

Belfast, Shankill. feel free to become a cripple after visiting the Rex Bar. I’m there almost every Friday and Saturday after 6-7 pm

i said address, hoe. i'm coming to humiliate you in front of your mother so she can collect your teeth off the asphalt