Right? ....right?

..guys?

Attached: AE7MuUO.jpg (1161x1270, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While being in New York City and considering the UN financed by the US
I will assume it was nervous laughter

Yes it's fake news, just watch the video. Now fuck off.

OH NO! THE FAT LAZY PRIVILEGED BUREAUCRAT PEDOS AT THE U.N. GIGGLED AT SOMETHING TRUMP SAID THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

>hahaha donal drumpf just said that the US won't fund most of our organizations operating expenses in return for absolutely nothing forever

>JUST LITERALLY

>Unelected globalist scum hell bent on flooding every western country with 3rd rapeniggers
>The World

How bout fucking off

He made a joke got a round of laughter and applause - go watch it for yourself and don't believe everything you see in the news

can you quote the joke he made for me

Trump is plotting his revenge as we speak

he didn't make a joke, he said that he had the best governement the US ever had, peoples couldn't help but laught at him, luckly, he took it well instead of launching nukes on iran to divert the subject.
but at least now everybody can see what we really think of the US nowadays...

He said something like "so true for the US", he worded it weird like he usually does and got a small laugh. People weren't foaming at the mouths like the idiots on the set of The Big Bang Theory. It was a quick laugh and a lot of world leaders praised his speech putting America first.

So yes, VERY fake news.

Wonder how many pizza related maps podesta has leading to those kid fuckers at the UN.

Yeah, he boasted about his achievements, got a small chuckle, then laughed and acknownledged the joke himself, then they laughed with him and applauded.

But of course the reddit headline will be UNITED NATIONS LAUGHS AT BLUMPF and the comment section will be filled with witty comments like THE WORLD IS NOW LITERALLY LAUGHING AT US XDDD frpm very smart redditors.

The laughter was very light (2-3 people, probably in the same group) and only grew once Trump acknowledged the laughter and smiled.
Then he made a joke about it while saying "it's all true," which led to the entire room applauding him.

Imagine all the hot dog parties where they play dominoes on top of pizza.

Why was this shit never investigated again?

Lets view it from another angle, the angle of those who read at the article and go "lol fuck drumpf, he's so dumb"

> Ppl laugh at smart guy. Again
> Smart guy fuck em in the ass and gets the last laugh. Again

So sad, low IQ trash wont ever learn.

Listen to the next part of the speech and tell me who was laughing.

video of the exact speech to prevent the russian proxy kids from diverting the truth :

youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM

And no one cares what irrelevant cunts like (you) think

Everyone laughed when he said he would run for president too. They won't be laughing for very long.

>implying anyone actually gives a shit what you worthless niggers thing about anything
>ever

Of course they laughed at him - he tried to roll out the rhetoric he shovels to his base while talking to an intelligent and well educated set of world leaders.

oh shit whats he gonna do now oh no that sucks

Cry probably - he's about as resilient as a marshmallow

Did you watch the video? They laughed with him. Twice. And then they clapped for his moment of levity. Have you heard how often the GA claps for anything? AND it was fucking standing room only in there. Did anyone clap, laugh or even look up from their phones when the Commander in Leaf gave "his" speech?

Why do bongs hate Trump so much? Your country is a joke because of immigrants. I would think you would agree with most of Trump's policies.

>They laughed with him. Twice.

And then they all told him that he's the best looking and smartest man in the world. Also they were amazed at how big his dick is.

actually he won't care, he might be angry but too proud to show it, the thing is; the rest of the world is begining to shift their politics from "act with america" to "yeah ignore those guys"
you can see it with the last talks with Iran, EU is talking about simply bypassing the US sanctions for big oil compagnies

he's good profits for EU

Immigration is basically the one thing of Trump's stances I agree with. Not that we're exactly flush with better politicians here in the UK - we're a train wreck atm.

His "joke" that made everyone laugh was that his administration was one of the greatest in US history. How the fuck do you people pretend that laughing at that statement makes Trump look good?

I mean, shit, we now have interviews with diplomats expressly saying they were laughing at Trump- because apparently we needed clarification. I've heard the delay second, louder, round of laughter was less about Trump doubling down though and more about everyone's translators catching up with what Trump had said.

Yes Fake News, now kill yourself joo

Trump ended the NK/SK war.

That's literally the whole reason for the UN.

tomorrow he will announce to cut all funding to the un

I don't know - he's often flailed out on Twitter when he's grumpy but maybe you're right and he's calming down a bit. Alternatively, maybe they've got an assistant acting as a filter. I bet she's hot if it's the latter.

>globalist laugh at anti-globalist
Imagine my shock

I saw CNN blaring the 'laughed at him' headline, so if course had to watch it myself to see the truth.

It was an awesome speech. He put globalists on blast and called countries out by name, both friends and enemies.

Like Nikki Haley said, it is so dry and boring there, people read their speech and never go off script Trump is so rare they find it refreshing and amusing and yes they laughed when he was bragging but yes they applauded him much more right after that.

Shouldn't the headline be "UN Assembly Applauds Trump Speech"?

Being the class clown in the fucking UN is not an accomplishment.

One wise man in a room full of fools would be laughed at by everyone in the room.

Smiling and laughing is a sign of weakness in monkeys.

"Donald Trump makes un members feel for first time in their careers"

fake news and saged kike

they laughed at him when he announced too. these UN welfare niggers won't be laughing when they get evicted from their cushy buildings when daddy US stops paying their bills.

The camera followed the crowd as he talked about them and, clown or not, the crowd was packed and they were paying attention. Even the nigger countries were paying attention.

>The world is the same as less than 200 bought out rich jackasses in a room.

KEK

I struggle to believe anyone would call Trump wise. Even if you agree with the vast majority of his policies, "wise" is a hard sell.

A crowd always gathers whenever there's an accident in the street.

Especially when that accident says it's going to reassess how much longer your AIDS infested shithole is going to receive foreign aid from us.

The accident here being the UN. I hope you like the Kebab ruining your neighborhood.

They fucking applauded him retard

>Trump give speech telling the world to fuck off
>nervous laughter

Did you hear the applause. It sounded like a relaxed room. Like a pastor at church. Libs grasping at anything.

Looks more like they laughed WITH him than AT him. Trump didn't seem the slightest bit phased or offended by the reaction, more like they all found the situation funny.

get the fuck out of here you stupid fucking proxy faggot

as if we give two fucks about the UN in the 1st place, as if every single person in there who laughed doesn't have their neck on the chopping block and their balls caught in a vice formed of pedophilic blackmail

on to the next thread

Not how libs see it...

>I struggle to believe
Because you are a simpleton.
Many such cases.

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™
>DOTARD-IN-CHEETOS™

Attached: IMG-20180905-WA0009.jpg (535x728, 75K)

>literally
Millennials are a plague.

America is more room elected now than it has been in decades. You leftistst are fucking blinded to reality

>"That's not the reaction I was expecting..."
He seemed pretty shook to me, numbnuts

Do people actually believe this? Last I heard Kim Jung Un has flagrantly ignored Trump's requests so joint practice between the south korean military and US military is resuming.

>America is more room elected now than it has been
What did he mean by this?

You might be a clapistani, but you apparently don't know not all claps are meant to laud someone.

i-i-it's not true, is it guys?

Attached: 1534014196677.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>"My administration has accomplished more in 2 years than almost every previous administration"
>inaudible murmurs and a couple seconds of seeming silence
>"...so true"
>chuckles*
>rest of the UN chuckles and applauds
>claps for longer than they laughed
wtf I hate Trump now
those UN guys sure got him good
>ACTUALLY 16 FUCKING CAPTCHAS

Attached: 1496988761486.png (408x408, 11K)

Daily Reminder that UN wanted to ban japans manga drawings that has children in it and japan told them to fuck off. UN is a laughing stock.

FUCK CAPTCHAS!

Attached: d57787a27709f28209de3abf08fa41308803ff6678f042187f0f554e29961fc6.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Will they laugh whe their funding is eliminated?

The story is top on reddit of course.

>he didn't make a joke, he said that he had the best governement the US ever had,

>I've done more in two years than almost any US president.
>> someone chuckles softly
>That wasn't a response I was expecting.
>>everyone laughs at his response to chuckle

MSM and dickheads on /po/
>OMG! the world is laughing at Trump!

just watch the fucking speech, it happens in the first minute. then he goes on to tell the globalists to go fuck themselves, america will remain sovereign

Attached: america is governed by americans.png (780x1017, 150K)

Attached: 4.jpg (800x441, 49K)

Last i heard nk and sk officially ended the korean war, dismantledntheir nuke testing facility, and reworked their state propoganda to be propeace.

the war isn't officially over yet. south korea, north korea, and china hope that america will officially declare an end to the war this year as the next step towards denuclearization of the korean peninsula