BEAUTIFUL EYES

Ho ho whoa boy, oh golly, wow

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 4.55.06 PM.png (616x614, 630K)

what's wrong with your faaaaace?

the dad appears troubled by the demilich his wife spawned

too bad he doesn't understand a demilich wields vast and enormous power

That YouTube channel is fucking nightmare fuel

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-202239.png (854x480, 368K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-202430.png (854x480, 430K)

i couldn't watch this episode because that creature is so fucking scary looking

I really wish he wouldn't sit so close to them the fucking ghoul wearing suspenders. He's the creepiest part of the whole channel with his capped teeth and mormon smile.

Why are people so cruel to let these obvious genetic failures live, what purpose would this person ever serve?

“Kill meeeeeee”

WHY THEY WON'T PUT A SCARF OR EYEPATCHES ON HIS EYES?!

Like what the fuck.

Attached: 14730510820_5d9d6967c6_b.jpg (1024x683, 177K)

Make you feel good about feeling good about them in public.

it's not a dad it's some youtube freak profiteer

honestly fuck you
my dpg has mrsa in her feet and i was banadging her wounds and it litterally SQUIRTED INTO MY FUCKING EYE SO NOW IM GONNA LOSE MY FUCKING EYE TO MRSA I SHOULD HAVE KILLED MY DOG THE SECOND SHE GOT SICK IM SO FUCKED AND THEN I SEE THIS THREAD OH WOW OP FUCK YOU GOD DAMNIT FUCK YOJ

REEEE RESEEEEEEEEE REEEE

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_6724.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

that poor man
this is why i simply can't be 100% against abortion

What is this channel??

What kind of inhuman kike makes these threads

I think the guy on the left is autistic, he literally never breaks eye contact.

Is one or both of them from Iowa?

Because that would be an acknowledgment that these disabilities are disturbing to look at. It would mean those meanies that show disgust are correct.

What the fuck
F

Special Books by Special Kids

dawg it's not a big deal to lose an eye

you can lose an eye to white phosphorous and still shoot straight with the other, right?

don't attach yourself to simple things like losing an eye, it's just an eye and if you can shoot well until after Armageddon they'll probably mint you a new one with stem cells for helping the good guys win

and if you die along the way please face your body towards the enemy, to demonstrate that you are not a coward but a fucking badass who gives no fucks and wins or dies trying because Heaven is better than even your wildest imagination

It's a still photo.

Oh fug xDDD
FUGGIN NIGHDMARE :DD

Attached: 234 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg (867x685, 147K)

Anyone seen Bob's Burger?

Attached: bba.png (566x385, 329K)

go to a doctor and get the three fucking antibiotics you need to kill it idiot. You can cure the thing but you gotta pump yourself with high level drugs and if you've been to a doctor it's what they would have done.

I've watched several of his videos retard

Thank you Italian user

It was a joke, dipshit.

One of the countless reasons not to have a dog.

Dogs are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living dog requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce dog food.

Having a dog as a pet only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to the expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to forcibly suppress/kill the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as dogs, cats, etc. This instinct only worked in an all-white society and is now an obsolete liability.

Getting a pet is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like dogs, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have dogs: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your pets as practice for hardening yourselves, and also to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Pets are a proxy burden to the race you falsely claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have pets then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first, and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless pets.

Attached: MUH DOGS.jpg (636x380, 90K)

>using antibiotics before you are literally dying
Enjoy creating the super flu mate.
I bet you take the anti biotics they prescribe to you every time you go into the doctor.

>Italian

Attached: pepeunimpressed.jpg (503x519, 52K)

Also put a fucking mask his whole face is deformed same with the girl

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x544, 97K)

Attached: mfw-everyone.gif (400x192, 925K)

Imagine being this retarded. We have facilities which house you cunts down here.

Attached: 1537996090487.png (492x398, 246K)

go see a doctor asap mate

>if you completely kill the virus it's just gonna be disease resistant IDIOT

Attached: 1519127308920.png (250x241, 72K)

>BEAUTIFUL EYES
Aw OP has a gay crush

Last thing what you will see with your eye will be my message, cheers, mate.

That's some good acting. I would be screaming through my eyes and cringing defensively around these shouldabeen abortions

>inhuman kike

redundant

If you think pets are only parasites you've never been on a farm. Dogs are pre-electricity alarms and properly trained are living weapons to unleash (lol literally) on opponents. Cats are vermin control you spergelord.

He looked into the void and the void took his fucking eyes.
NOPE.
NOPE CONFIRMED. Use napalm.

The kid got a eye for vaginas. I'll give him that

>Implying a super flu is a bad thing

>cringing defensively around these shouldabeen abortions

That is a weakness you should work on.

nigga he lives in the US. it's already enough he already will lose his eye, he doesn't need to be in high debt too