We Live In a

>illegal to serve alcohol past 2am
>illegal to gamble outside of designated establishments
>illegal to consume banned substances

When/Why did laws in the U.S. stop protecting people and start preventing them from doing things instead?

Attached: FeelsBadHam.jpg (600x400, 142K)

Because this isnt fucking anarchy. The average person cant be trusted to handle those things responsibly.

Jaywalking is legit dumb. How can a government not trust its citizens to cross a fucking road?

Stopping degeneracy has always been the main purpose of government

>187074094
Boot lickers.

Probably live in shitattle, or san fagcisco, moving around and destroying the good places like the parasites they are.

go to europe you fags, and stay there.

It wouldn't be a problem if lawyers weren't a problem.
But, you get these idiots who run out into the street, get hit, then sue.
So the insurance and cab companies, along with other responsible parties, asked governments to hold people who do that type of shit responsible instead of drivers. So now if you get hit while jaywalking, YOU get the charge, not the car your dumb ass ran out in front of.

>When/Why did laws in the U.S. stop protecting people and start preventing them from doing things instead?
When the federal reserve was established, around the time Hoover came into office

and you needed a polack to tell you that, go figure...

Move to Vegas, you can do all of that.

Why are you such an impotent cuck?

Puritans. Sadly the US was founded by puritans, and they continue to infest positions of power.

Puritans contribute directly to degeneracy by creating a counter culture of resentment, and a cycle of rebellion.

Our laws were always about prohibiting because it's the job of the state to cultivate a healthy population.
That's been corrupted and now society's inundated with disgusting fat pieces of shit, drug addled lunatics and drunk wastes of oxygen.

sexting can kill user.

>shifting the blame
The people in the culture of resentment are the ones that created it.
You are probably one of them.
There's only a cycle when people tolerate the rebels.

>move to some dump in the middle of the desert so that you can place a bet, have a beer, and pick up a wench after a long week of work.
How about you stop telling other people how to live you fag.

Because of Niggers and Kikes. They have no self control. They turn society into anarchy. In a white homogenous ethnostate there would be no need for strict rules because white men would self regulate.

Marijuana laws piss me off.
Vermont is the only state to legalize it recreationally by legislators. Also the only state that doesn't allow sales.
I was expecting marijuana to be sold just like alcohol and tobacco. Any corner store should be able to sell marijuana. Meanwhile licenses are usually limited and cost tens of thousands to millions of dollars. Cities and counties in legalized states are already banning cultivation and sales as well.

>disregarding the fact that at some point people wont tolerate the puritanical shit thats being imposed in them as we've seen time and time again throughout history

Los Angeles is the hit and run capital of the US.
Most deaths from hit and run are pedestrians who could walk a block for safe crossing.
Granted there are still a number of those hit in crosswalks.

>The people in the culture of resentment are the ones that created it.
>You are probably one of them.
>There's only a cycle when people tolerate the rebels.
Do you hate marxism being jackhammered into your head 24/7? Just stop resisting and be happy. Problem solved.

about the time that Lawrence v. Texas was overturned.

American white society so to speak can be divided in 4. Puritan, quaker, planter and borderer. Puritans have disproportionally large influence on regulations and laws in the US. They may no longer have the same religious beliefs but their sensibilities are the same.

why are you worried about getting caught you nigger

Ironically because of taxes.
Governments don't make taxes when gambling isn't licensed.

That's what rebels are, yeah.
And not tolerating them means not tolerating them. Impose the law, if they get violent, kill them in the streets until they submit or leave, as we've seen time and time again throughout history.
If the problem was you being unhappy then yeah that does solve it.

Lol ur a fucking idiot.

Not an argument

Attached: dead bootlegger.jpg (594x387, 54K)

the entire point of your constitution was to put unarguable limits on your own goverment's power
the job of the state is to protect the population from foreign invaders and to enforce laws of the land
everything after the 10th amendment is a disgrace and everyone responsible should've been hanged
coolidge was the savior you didn't deserve nor embrace

still having nightmares of the day you'll finally be forced to drink the beer you've brewed, entire +21TRILLION and counting...

The entire point of the constitution was to outline how the federal government is structured and operates. There's few parts that are about limiting anything. One of the first things the new government did was impose an excise on whiskey, and then quash the resulting protests with military force.
Why should you have nightmares about the 21 trillion debt? It's almost entirely to ourselves and it's make-believe Jew money anyways, meaning it'll disappear when the next depression happens.

We'll be out of your country within a decade. Don't think about us so much.

>constitution was to outline how the federal government is structured and operates
would be pretty difficult without those, eh?

you think the jews or the chinks will just forget about their trillions becouse le depression? the great depression never ended and is still going

>Don't think about us so much
I'd still like to dream of a future where my children and my children's children will get to live a life of true freedom and self reliance outside the jewish lie and the only place left is in your country, hope it won't go the same way rome did

To be honest I kind of prefer that set up since I grow my own cannabis. You don't get taxed like Colorado. A pound goes for $1000 from a grower, but if you want a pound from a dispensary, which they won't even sell, but if you bought 16 separate ounces, you'd end up paying $2000-2100.

I'm just saying, a ban on alcohol didn't really need a constitutional amendment. They wanted it to be more permanent.
As for China and the jews I doubt it'll matter what they think. It was their decision to gamble, they'll probably have enough to worry about anyways.
>true freedom and self reliance
No such thing without becoming a statesman or a colonizer. Being the one in charge or managing to avoid the one in charge.

atm the American Republic is going the way of the Roman Republic. But I also hope the next stage will be more successful

It's all about revenue generation.
Police and courts are nothing more than collection agencies