Russian dicksucking

Why do so many westerners idolize Russia and the Russian way of life?
I don't understand it, what is there to look up to? Putin is a corrupt oligarch who has stolen billions of dollars from his own country, the living standards are subpar, and traditionalism is absolutely dead in Russia.

So why do many people (even Americans) see Russia as a glowing bastion of the white race and the family unit?
Even worse are the people who unironically want to be "saved" by Russia by being invaded. Traitors hang first you know.

So why is this?

Attached: 1526243789060.jpg (1280x1080, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V188Er98L2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

anything less than that is just misguided "grass is greener" mentality

Nice try, shill.

Russia is a white Christian paradise with almost no shitskins/muslims, and Putin is the savior of the white race.

Attached: 1.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>Why do so many westerners idolize Russia and the Russian way of life?

What's not to love?

Attached: russians21.jpg (660x495, 120K)

>the mutt fears the Ivan

I sincerely hope Vlad will nuke you ZOG Buttslaves into hell in WW3

Attached: Quotin+russia+live+russians+any+minority+from+anywhere+if+it+_ac96b9393222b7a2aa73286a9b860074.jpg (662x856, 113K)

>Implying you're not a ZOG goyim as well
America still has troops on German soil, Hans

Do you ever have to explain Spurdo to a balding, mid 50's man from San Diago, who just wants to know if it's indicative of Turkish citizens losing faith in their leadership? Kek I always wonder like, if James Bond existed IRL he would probably show up on a monday like "I'm here to see Q" "No, Bond; actrually you're here to see HR. There are 433 sexual harrasment complaints from a Miss Moneypenny..."

I don't.

>Putin is a corrupt oligarch who has stolen billions of dollars from his own country,
Sounds like Obama
>, the living standards are subpar
Sounds like Canada
> traditionalism is absolutely dead
Sounds like the US
> a glowing bastion of the white race
Slavs aren't white you retard; and like 20% of them are hajis now
>saved" by Russia by being invaded.
Russia couldn't invade Mexico if they tried

there's a difference between what he says and what he does, dumdum. Ask Ukraine.

hi JIDF

Putin's got style. That's about it for most people.

Attached: RussianNationalism.png (575x729, 983K)

LOL, you fucking faggot.

Because the rot in West is worse. That's literally the only reason.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: worldabdemogr.gif (1027x700, 35K)

well, jew, much of it traces back to Putins efforts on behalf of Christians and children against their greatest ((worldwide foe))

9 time out of 10 it's a paid Russian shill with a proxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=V188Er98L2A

>Russian President Vladimir Putin invited Jews to come to Russia after listening to the President of the European Jewish Congress Vyacheslav Kantor complain about attacks against Jews in Europe, during a meeting with the European Jewish Congress in Moscow, Tuesday.
>SOT, Vladimir Putin, Russian President (Russian): "We see your organisation, which is one of the most representative European non-governmental organisations, as a natural ally of Russia in the fight against xenophobia, anti-Semitism and the various manifestations of extreme views."
>SOT, Vladimir Putin, Russian President (Russian): "And, of course, as our straight allies in the preservation of the memory about the Second World War, the consequences of this catastrophe of planetary scale and about the Holocaust."

Attached: Putin-Jews.png (735x400, 172K)

...Living conditions are subpar in the US aswell, corruption is teeming and traditionalism only exists as a meme there.
I can see the pull for Americans.

>"We better learn from the suicides of America, England, France..."
This really activates my almonds.
Could it be that after all this time, the 'first world' and the 'second world' are going to switch places?
The first world, having become so lazy, accepting, and uncaring will be overrun with niggers and muslims, while the second world becomes the new "1950s America" environment?
Putin, I...

Attached: mein waifu.png (684x632, 404K)

>ywn inspire billions like Putin
why live

I like Boris

Strange that an astrophysicist's only social editorial is a single study on abortion, co-written by a kike by the name of T.W. Jacobson.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Russians are based, but only inadvertently so.

meh, most "proxies" I tried don't work here anymore

They don’t you retard, they admire the fact that it’s not broken in the ways the west is

Yes, just broken in every other way.

They can buy a pass. they even get their post cooldown to do so

I think the Left and their hard-on for muh Russia has to take the lion's share of the blame. What is Russian litterature? Some guy named Dostoyevski? He seems like a meme, you all have these filthy liberal arts students and communists name-dropping him (another favourite is muh Sartre). They don't even have a cinema but commie faggots will still name some obscure Soviet movies and jerk off over it. So as a result people think Russia is this very cultured and noble country, even though filthy Africa-tier shithole. Also lots of Americans respect Russia for being the only country to match them in power.

Russia is literally overrun by churkas from the Caucasus and mongols from the far East, what the fuck are you talking about you retarded flaggot

Also muslims.

Russia is a shithole. I'm surprised if it even has 10% white people in it

I'm not one of them. The only thing I like Russia for is opposing the western puppets and their kike masters in Syria.
Other than that, fuck that muttland.

because them and the chinks are the last countries on earth who can oppose the cia niggers of your country.