Women who experience sexual assault have a MORAL OBLIGATION to report the incident so other women cannot be victimized...

Women who experience sexual assault have a MORAL OBLIGATION to report the incident so other women cannot be victimized. It's not just about you, sweetie.

Attached: 33076536_1537305634259240_r.jpg (1071x714, 75K)

ha ha ha ha haaaaa
gud 1 owe pee

Attached: women are more violent than men.jpg (953x1280, 229K)

she was raped so bad she turned into a blurry photoshop

Attached: 1534296108076.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Men who victimize others have a MORAL OBLIGATION to neck themselves. Don't see enough suicides to think that's happening though.

>jpegd.com

You're right, she should have done that 30 fucking years ago. I mean, assuming that happened, wich we both know it didn't.

Fuck it.
My ex was raped in highschool, some friends ditched her and made a plan so that this guy could be alone with her. She wanted to kill herself and probably still does, but because she didnt report that motherfucker. Last we spoke she wanted to kill him too.
Rape is fucking serious its not just "oh a guy drugged me and raped me and now 20 years later im totally fine, no depression or anything, i just dont want that guy to be successful like i will never be"

She got raped because all of you albanian muzzies are fucking scum. Nobody cares about you white knighting for some dumb skank - she wont sleep with you.

if Kavangaugh did indeed commit these other offenses, Ford should be held as an accomplice.

>its not just "oh a guy drugged me and raped me

It depends, I'd say doing drugs or getting drunk and regretting it the next day isn't really rape but actual rape is nothing to joke about.

I know a girl who got raped, SEVERELY fucked her up mentally

Prior to it she was literal ubermensch, glowing, fit, successfull, etc. Now she struggles with drinking, lashes out, and carries a knife

But he didn't so that shouldn't happen you absolute fag

There's no way seeing his calenders that she still testifies. Surely she isn't dumb enough to perjure herself is she?

My 25 year old niece went to a house party hosted at some dipshits apartment. Some fuckin Marine Corps washout who doesn't have an honorable discharge got white boy wasted, followed her up the stairs to the bathroom, dragged her to his buddy's room and raped her.

My niece is a dumpy, soft spoken simpleton who loves bullshit like Pokemon and shitty 90's Disney movies. He saw an easy target and he attacked.

He told her he'd "kick the shit" out of her if she told anyone and staggered downstairs.

To her credit, she went downstairs about 10 minutes later and publicly announced what had just happened.

Dude ran home in a panic. Some pushover friendzone Brony guy took her to the cops. The cops took her to the hospital. Hospital busted out the rape kit.

They documented the bruising around her neck, the tears and abrasions to her labia, the tears and abrasions to her anus, and collected DNA from inside of her vagina.

They also took her testimony as well as the testimony from the witness/friendzoned guy who took her to the cops.

The cops hunted the fucker down, and arrested him. He was still drunk when they hauled him in. Dude is sobbing saying "I shouldn't have done it"

He was detained for three weeks, then he changed his story, and said my niece had approached him asking for sex and that "she wanted it rough"

He also protested the fact that a statement was taken while he was drunk.

Fuckin, prosecuting attorney dropped the charges and the motherfucker is walking free.

Meanwhile, nobody wants to hang out with my niece anymore. She's all alone.

This is why women don't want to report rapists. Unless the rapist is a beater or a nigger, nobody does anything about it, nobody ever believes you, and you lose all your friends.

Now think about Blasey Ford. She was a fuckin 15 year old little girl. Just a little fucking girl, drinking booze with older boys. How easy would it be for a senior boy to exploit that? "Turn us in and you'll just get an MIP, slut.."

fake and gay

Sounds like your niece is a whore.

Sounds like you are a nigger.

If there was a single man in your family that rapist would have died screaming. You're all cowards.

Go fuck a dog, m8

It's fucking annoying and infuriating to me. She was a complete fuckin, female version of Jow Forums

Dumpy, soft spoken, unable to get a boyfriend, couldn't hold a job, had nothing but a shitty GED, no license.

Everyone made excuses for her. My wife and I let her move in with us. We lit a fire under her ass. Helped her get a job, fed her better food than the fast food and junk food she was addicted to. Urged her to shut off the Disney bullshit and go hang out with young adults doing young adult shit.

This whole thing has ruined her. It's set her so far back. I wanna kill the motherfucker.

Then fucking do it. You can't do anything better in this world than crippling that little faggot rapist for the rest of his life. You don't have to murder him, just make sure he can never use his hands again. Come on, do it.

You must be a sick degenerate to say something like that, you nigger.

This.

Are you a dog fucker or an acid thrower?

I agree. Charge them with obstruction.

Neither. You a nig or mongrel burger?

We used to be able to sort out the problem ourselves and would be again if you would make recreational lynching legal again.

回家

Uhhh HER BODY, HER COICE
bigot

Ruined a good thing by picking on the darkies because they were darkies, instead of just lynching the degenerates regardless of colour.

My ex used to throw shit at me and attempt to bait me to hit her. The moment she said I was using her for sex i walked out the door. Wasn't even playing games with that bitch anymore.

>No police reports
>no investigations after 35+ years

Most women are indeed stupid.

Cuck

Nah, all you shitskins have to go. We don't want the degenerate shitskins and your home countries need the decent shitskins. We're full.

How can you force a woman to do stuff. Monster

Sorry I don't read faggot languages.

Then go kill him you limp wristed faggot.
>inb4 she wanted it rough and then decided it was a mistake so reap claim

我知道你是中國人。 別忘了

put up or shut up, better yet man the fuck up
you leftists just want to cry. solve your family's problems like a man. Sit her down and tell her you are calling the authorities. then get jewish and have you niece sue that piece of shit into the poor house. stop bitching online

you are a pussy that blames republicans for all this, don't you?

So do it .. or forever be a cuck family

你吃狗還是他媽的狗?

This is total bullshit.

Fuck off were full would only apply if I wanted to go to your beanerland, burger. As much as I dislike the poos and chinks, they're better neighbors then what you are bringing in.

NO SPEAKY FAGGOT.

waaaaaaahhhhhh wahhhhh.. yikes

Imagine thinking it's OK for a rapist to be a federal judge, deciding the outcome of people's lives. Having no issue with that at all. But suddenly when abortion rights are potentially threatened, that's when you draw the line, and the rapist is no longer fit to serve.

This is literally irrefutable logic. No amount of “I was scared” excuses fly. It’s like saying the folks on DDay I’m WW2 decided to stay in the ports and didn’t get in their doomboats to the beaches because “they were scared”. It’s literally your duty within society, or else you are an accomplice to all future crimes.

>reciprocal violence in relations exists

Attached: 1537705852043.jpg (545x606, 81K)

>BASED POOS AND CHINKS

user, no one is even accusing the Kav of rape. Get that through your thick skull. One was some sort of attempt while drunk, the second, who wont testify says he wag his dick at her and the third say he watched her get raped by men that she doesnt remember. She remember Kav, but not the men that raped her. Stop acting retarded and use some sense. This isnt the USSR.

Why do ppl reply to slide threds without sageing?
Why does the water buffalo wait om the evening call of the nightengale?

>BASED POOS AND CHINKS
>BASED

Barely tolerable does not equal based.
Reading comprehension in America...

this guy gets it

she loved it brah, probably her first root.
He didn't drag her, she went willingly, only reason she publicly announced it is to let everyone know she wasn't a loser weeb fugly and she had in fact just been laid.
Reaction wasn't what she wanted or she regretted doing it so changed it to rape.
Old mate marine just wanted a root, same reason your retard niece went to the party.

fuck off

>barely tolerable
>GUYS STOP PICKING ON POOS AND CHINKS, WE NEED TO ONLY GO AFTER THE DEGENERATES, REGARDLESS OF RACE

>It's not just about you, sweetie
You think women have ANY concept of thinking outside of their egocentric bubble? All of their actions are self-motivated. Why didn't these dumb bimbo cunts come forward before? Because they wouldn't get much attention. But now that Kav is a well known name on the national stage, they start "telling their story" because they can be put at the center of attention. Women do everything for attention: cheating, buying luxuries, etc. It's one of the main redpills. However, women with proper men in their lives don't do attention stunts like this, or at least not as often.

>Any historical figure who committed any crimes (by 2018 standards) will now be remembered for their 'crimes' and not achievements.

in need of this nonperson's photo superimposed on the real background

Attached: 9mm vs ballistic gel.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

Rape is terrible, I'm not denying that, but building it up as the worse thing ever fucks people up more. What's worse... mentally preparing yourself by saying rape is just sex, or being fucked up the rest of your life?

Even if it's violent you can come out mentally clean if you're prepared for it.

>doesn't use her current photo
>Use most physically attractive photo they can find to report on a rape story
lol

She made up the story because she wanted rough sex and then regretted it. Who the fuck walks into the woods at night then complains when they are attacked by bears? Shit isn't just dropped unless you are a politician or rich person's kid. You probably have some hatred built up and used this dudes alleged rape to let it out and it clouded your thinking. If you have a scratch on you you can say any guy hit you and they go to jail. That's literally the law. Marines are juiced up hotheads and are too dumb to be able to tell when they are hurting ssomebody. Thanks to retarded boomers like you I haven't had sex for years. I dont give a fuck if it's your family, if my kids made false rape accusations to escape
accountability I would disown them. Tell your whore neice to kill herself for increasing the chance that other people get raped because thanks to her bullshit story more people won't believe accusations now. How many family members of false accusers have come out later and said "wow, my daughter was a fucking piece of shit and lied , everyone should know this!" Zero. People care about the family reputation over justice in every situation. This is why the term conflict of interest is even a thing. I (cont)

challenge you to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what you say happened happened. You can't do it. You are using something that didn't happen for propaganda purposes and to "blow off steam." Pathetic maggot. How dare you spread disinformation around me? At what point do people accept that alcohol x bunch of strangers = chaos? They knew what they were getting into. People who are bored crave that chaos, and then they want more chaos so they go waaaaaaaaah ssomething I knew was gonna happen happened. "I love you" 'damn I just wanted sex' HE RAPED ME!!!,,,"THis isn't working out" 'ok later whore ' OMG HE RAPED ME,,,"Hey Chad fuck me"'not interested, ' OMG HE RAPED ME,,, "Omg i was raped by a nigger in an alley" 'omg they found you attractive enough to rape but not me? ' THAT PERSON RAPED ME . Men call out other men. Women don't call out other women. Even when it's proven that somebody lied women don't go wow hey men watch out for this, because their favorite tool is manipulation and they don't want to disarm themselves.

News flash fucktards: heroin is addictive and will kill you. There is no disease called addiction, people make choices and then want somebody else to pay for them. People drink booze and hang out with horny people then want to imprison them because they are psychopaths. Rape is real, college sluts can't get raped. Get it through your thick fucking skull

check'd and OP status: REKT

She didn't report it because deep down she knew she wanted it.
She probably still gets wet thinking about it.

Attached: 1524660613776m.jpg (1024x853, 208K)

If she was actually raped that is what would have happened. It didn't happen but the family believed her and now they don't want to admit they have bad judgement / they don't want the family to look worse. There are zero judges who don't salivate at the prospect of sending people to cages innocent or not. That is the only reason you become a judge, because you are a narcissist retardfuck who thinks that treating others the way you want to be treated, the only law of the world, is too complicated so you need twenty billion loopholes that dirty rapist thief kikes can walk through . Never comment on reality if you have never experienced it. Us court systems are not about justice they are about destroying people. Just one of the many weapons of the pyramid scheme. They literally meet on an island and go, ok, the 50 million paycheck to paycheck debt slaves are getting too fat, we need a bunch ruined, so they make economic adjustments and bring in trillions of dollars worth of heroin. And get people angry, then they use natural responses to fucked up situations to get people declared mentally ill despite the fact that psychology uses the same line of thinking as tarot cards and they chemically lobotomize people so they can't grow and the kike power structure is maintained. JFK didn't even know the great depression happened. All wars are to kill retarded golems. These people are on the record talking about depopulation. They talk about you like you are a number, and they use "oh 20% of low income families", yet I've never seen one person get this magical superhero government ressurection because this world is a prison designed to suck peoples energy so they don't create their own reality. W

hy do you think these kikes put their murder plots in movies? They are manufacturing consent. Have you ever actually lived knowing that you have control of your future? It's ecstasy. It only happens when you beat the game and have more money than a golem is supposed to. I beat that game and literally got poisoned . Stop worshiping pieces of paper and kill every single one of these parasites so we can get back to evolving

pathetic faggot, stop making shit up.
anyone would have exacted the justice necessary. otherwise everything that happened is your fault 100%

I understand that but my point stands, not sure you caught it though.