So I just tried to sign up at Twitter

>Create Account
>Select a couple interests
>Upload profile pic

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LIMITED. SOLVE GOOGLE CAPTCHA.

>"I am not a Robot"
>Ok, good to go
>Follow Green Bay Packers (home state team)
>Click "Julie Swetnick" in trending topics
>Read a few tweets

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED YOU FUCKING BOT. RECAPTCHA AND GIVE US YOUR GODDAMN PHONE NUMBER.

>no.jpg

Jesus fuck how does this shithole platform even function? No wonder it's a leftist echo chamber.

pic related

Attached: twatter.png (1469x690, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smspva.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just give them your phone no. goy
you want to follow your god emperor dont ya

These fucks don't need my number.

make your profile pic a black nationalist flag and you can basically get away with anything

in your bio put that you are a freedom fighter or some other absolute nonsense

Same thing happened to me. As soon as I followed Trump it locked me out and asked for my number. Complete crap but I don't want to give them my phone.

Good idea. Thanks user.

>>Follow Green Bay Packers (home state team)
My nigga from WI, how ya doin?

Attached: 1458789484629.png (2000x1333, 164K)

Better than our team is

Hello fellow Wisconsinites. Can they finish the mother fucking construction yet for christ's sake

Twitter is so shitlib compromised you have to pre-dox yourself to be a right-winger on their platform.

Just email them to unlock it. Same locking bullshit happened, I asked to unlock, next day had my account restored, no numbers needed.

You know we only have 2 seasons here. Winter and road construction.

Anons here's something I found about the other day.

smspva.com
Basically a phone number activation service. You pay like 20cts and they give you a number to be used in FB, Twitter, etc. You might want to look into it. A friend of mine was using it to bypass fuckery like this, so I can't vouch for it but at the very least I want to let you know if its existence.

Attached: 1535647416573.jpg (896x1024, 184K)

Facebook used to do this to me too. Wanted a fucking cell phone number for me to log in.

Cool, thank you sir.

Bruh u play my team this week
(Though not in buffalo anymore)

Well, it's hard to contain the shills. Truth is, Google told them you are likely to be a shill so that locked you out.

I don't use any Google services. I use Brave + DuckDuckGo.

Sorry buddy these tickets won't write themselves
t- Wisconsin

>packers fan
there's your problem

The exact same thing kept happening to me. I was using one of those 10 minute email addresses, so I assumed after the 10 minutes expired that Twitter somehow knew it was not a valid email and so locked it.

you shut your mouth when you're talking to me

Try making one with leftist interests. It gets approved right away.

What position do you play?

Head nigger

i made a twitter acc a few yrs ago for the emperor & taytay but i kinda forgot about it ... recently i relloged and it seems my twitter acc was actualy hacked for some bot purposes. it was full of sjw reposts and stuff like that. what should i do with it? drop some red pills? i have allot of followers and stuff i dont even understand, i never used it. would be a shame if i just delet it

Attached: 1537577497569.jpg (645x500, 46K)

>my twitter acc was actualy hacked
Or in other words:
>my password is 1234imafaggotlol

become a deep cover over-the-top SJW
divide and conquer baby!

it can be tons of things, they like to throw around the word machine learning there because that's the current buzzword, but it's not ml....

about 4 years ago now, they started to add a bunch of rules to detect what they call (or at least called) "automation detection"

they kept on just appening and appending to these rules.

so pretty much
>paste your password
automation detection
>follow too many people/accouts with once
automation detection
>follow certain accounts
automation detection

yeah you get where I am going here.

already three years ago only isis were able to make new ones without registering with a phone, and I'm not even kidding. I once watched one of those fuckers obviously all cranked up on captagon sat for three days straight and lit registered thousands of accounts...... for us to just come and take them all down with a bunch of anti isis bots.

anyways I haven't done this in a while now, but the general approuch then was too not be too active in the start and just learn those rules as you create the accouts, then just let it rest a bit log on later, browser around a bit more thne you were good.

all this crap changes all the time, these rules I mean. again ml is just a buzzword for them, they don't want people to know how much their crap just stinks

it was much simpler than that mohammad.
im sorry i will take cancerous social networks deadly serious from now on and only use 24char pass

Attached: sosweet.gif (393x200, 1.46M)

Most of your followers are also bots.

people jack them all the time that's why you really need 128+ char passwords with sick entropy and then just rotate the pass, it is a bit more fuzz with fb as they will just deny more attempts if you do this and that many attempts. The workaround used to be if you used a 3rd party for this, but I think they fixed this too. haven't look at it in ages now. At least you used to just be able to hammer as much as you wanted on a twatter account

at least that's what these scumbags on reddit tells me

Never. Construction projects here take 50 years, minimum.

>it was much simpler than that
Did you stay logged in on your macbook while your roommates where around or something? Please explain. I am indeed curious.

same thing happened to me. no matter what email i use now it locks me after about 20 mins. all i did was like and retweet pro trump stuff.

this guy gets it

you have several of these but it still leaves a trail though as you have to use your cc to pay, well given that you use your own.

those who are free, well all numbers were ofc used up there too over 3 years ago. I tried tons of these fuckers, to be able to get a dev account there it was really painful already then lol.

but yeah you got a very valid point here, that should work as long as the provider isn't blocked by them

Facebook and all the popular social media sites now do this. You literally cannot without a phone number.

Google voice numbers work for registering twitter accounts.

But you need another phone number to verify a Google voice number. It is solid identification.

nah, no mac, w7, private network. i registered around 2015-16 and just kinda forgot about it the same day. recently i relogged into one of my junk email acc, and saw some tweeter notifications. so i checked it out.

funny that u mention fb, same thing happend with my 1min fb acc to claim some freebie serial. after claiming it i didnt touch it for about a year or two, then, i wanted to use it to claim some other giveaway and someone obviously accessed it. i was some pajeet with actual hobbies, fav movies and shit lol. the profile was really detailed but whats interesting is he wasnt promoting anything nor reposting so idk what that was all about.

and b4 u say it, no i dont use weak passwords on accounts i actualy care about & actualy do rotate them.

Attached: 1531031760289.jpg (1280x1701, 486K)

could have been a guy that got lucky lol, or one thing that people often do is to use the same password several places. say online shops and whatever. then one of these sites gets raped and all password&email combos gets leaked to one of these pwned sites on clear or darknet. I always use one mail for each service with a unique password.

if you happened to do this, that might have been the reason or he might also just simply got lucky. I'm not into all 3rd party breeches there has been on fb, I never focus on it anymore at all really

Just get a cheep burner. $40 will get you 4 accounts on twitter, fb, ect.. you can get 2 more every month or so by changing the #. Besides there are tons of good uses for user phones other than twitter... There are also resale sites you can buy older accounts on for

This.

but it looks like is onto something.

>you have several of these but it still leaves a trail though as you have to use your cc to pay, well given that you use your own.
Buy a disposable credit card from a gas station/grocery store using cash to make the online purchases. Good to go.

I use a payphone down the street it looks weird but fuck giving my number away

>Phone number
I know a marketplace where they sell prepaid sim cards for ~USD 1.30
I still got one extra left in case I need it
Usually middle asian kebab illegals buy them

yeah i was thinking the same. he probably got some poors sites user acc passwords. i might've used the same "idgaf if i lose it" pass.