If this guy actually gets in its going to be wild in November

If this guy actually gets in its going to be wild in November.

I cant even imagine how hysterical the left will be this. This will be a MAJOR loss for them they wont be able to get over.

Attached: MW-GM191_kavana_20180709213147_ZH.jpg (890x501, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BBhjpTpNfg&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEGNt5EwGo
nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/senate-probing-new-allegation-misconduct-against-kavanaugh-n913581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's going in. America is tired of this dog and pony show.

Digits confirm Kav gets in AND Dems win nothing in November.

Attached: dradgiens_medic__tf2_commission__by_stalkernitro-d8oimmx.jpg (894x894, 113K)

It's been damn near 3 years and they haven't gotten over Trump.

Surely they will pull something out last minute.

I dont know though, im not sure the vote will pass. There will be som e republican cuck who ruins it

His life is literally over after this character assassination. We all know the republicans are going to cuck on Friday and somehow this guy has to go back to the DC Circuit to resume his life.

His installment will be like Hillary losing times 1000. It will be a shit show.

>We all know the republicans are going to cuck on Friday

We all THINK the republicans are going to cuck on friday but after Trump's amazing press conference I'm feeling kind of optimistic

We'll see.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BBhjpTpNfg&t=4s

>they wont be able to get over.
It'll probably motivate their voting base, though it'll certainly set the tone for the sc for the next what, 20 years or so.

Lets face it, Trump is going to get a 3rd nomination if he wins in 2020 as well

We can all start hoping ruth Nader ginsburg croaks.

That will give the court 3 young white male supreme court judges all appointed by Trump. America will feel the affects of Trump for 30 years. Fuckin hilarious.

Ruth bader***

This, they are arguably more assblasted about Merrick Garland than Trump.

>when

If Kavanaugh gets in, and Trump nominates another good white man in place of Ruth he can do nothing else for 6 years and still go down as the greatest president we ever had.

how many school shooting you think Feistine and Friends have planned ?

They have many coordinated for the same day, a la the baptism scene from the Godfather

Imagine voting for this kike bitch

Attached: DoDFw97VsAAj-c7.jpg (799x541, 54K)

He will get in, he will do nothing that improves anything because he will tried to steer off the limelight for some years.
This is a lifelong job. Why should he waste the firework on one pres, when he has at least another 4-8 before him?
People claim lots of shit nowadays, that the new judges will be hard politicized and will just wave trough anything that the reps can weaponize. Thats a tall assumption.

I’m surprised she can stand that straight, when sitting she’s so hunched over

This whole ordeal is pretty baffling to me. Even if you generally buy into the whole "believe wommenz"-thijg hook, line and sinker, you'd have to be utterly stupid to not see the obvious political reason for these accusations at this exact moment in time.
My 65-year old mother who doesn't follow American politics at all IMMEDIATELY knew what the deal was when I described the situation in vague and neutral terms to her.

It would be such a scary precedent if it worked. You can ruin potentially anyone then. Doesn't even matter if you ever even met them.

If he doesn't get in I will vote D the whole line down to punish the faggot republicans for cucking out

RBG isn't looking well. I bet news of Trump getting a second term will give that old kike a heart attack.

no matter which side wins the other is going to be absolutely seething in a way we haven't seen in decades. Reminder liberals are still assmad over anita hill and republicans still regularly bring up Bork getting cucked.
the salt is going to be of epic proportions (my money is on him not getting confirmed though, unless Ford chokes in the hearing I can't see Murkowski and Collins confirming him right now, and you just know Flake would love to send one final fuck you to Trump for cucking him)

Attached: Truck of Freedom.jpg (640x427, 113K)

Remember, all these attempts were made against Trump. They all failed.

Especially after this spectacle. Judge Kav has lead a sheltered life. I bet he’s had lots of lib friends and held a few lib social beliefs in spite his conservative bent (immigrants make America great, I like kikes, etc). Hopefully this trial by fire has cleansed him fully.

We're going to have Punished Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS. Liberals better be afraid

do you reject moloch, and all his works?
>KILLS CHILDREN
>I do father

I know what is coming on Friday. A senator (not Spartacus) will accuse him of molesting his daughters. They will say we need an investigation of the incest charges before any vote. Can anyone get a news source to buy this?

This video makes me wanna go on a rampage killing leftists, democrats.
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEGNt5EwGo

nigger.

You're right. It's gonna be great!
We're stackin ammo like a mofo at all my relatives homes. Shits gonna be cash.

Attached: 1535728200651.jpg (640x424, 23K)

all the shit the democrats are doing is going to come back 1000x

just watch

And then, the Dems will impeach Trump. And overturn the election, and ban guns, and abolish our borders, and jack taxes through the roof, and create a system in which they rule permanently. There will BE no more chances to stop them. You need to back Repubs to HELP Trump. You haven't thought this through, have you? Either that, or you're playing that "Trump voter here, crash and burn, nuclear codes..." shtick. Which will not work here.

I think Democrats are used to Republicans never fighting back. They are fucked

thats true but we have to consider that every single Republican in the Senate must vote yes (except 1 with Pence vote?) for him to be confirmed. Murkowski and Flake could potentially fuck it up.

This. Tiamat levels of salt

>implying they're fighting back
They're basically throwing hail marys desperately hoping Ford somehow bungles everything tomorrow
every single wishy washy repub senator keeps going "I'll wait till Thursday to decide" when pressed

GREAT, meanwhile Congress has us 21 Trillion, we're all being spied on 24/7, the Communists are actually openly running. The Chinese are buying military ports striking distance from the Panama Canal. And despite the claims of great employment, most US cities are still shit-holes.

Who fucking cares about this weak ass office?

>Fuck your Pavlov's Dog using Reverse Psychology by substituting Kavanaugh for the things I believe in, telling me I'm under attack when he is, and attacking him on things he doesn't even believe. I don't believe all those things he believes, and I won't defend Kavanuagh.

This. We’re out of time. The primary is your opportunity to kick the bums out. We put up with Milo for fucks sake when it came to getting Trump elected. Stay in formation.

I dont mean the Republican Senators are fighting, they should all be fired and replaced immediately.

TRUMP is fighting back

>TRUMP is fighting back
Trump is genuinely powerless when it comes to this.
Any two republican senators can cuck him and their entire party in a flash. Flake, Murkowski, and Collins basically decide this nominations fate.

this

Attached: 1532609629395.jpg (350x466, 14K)

fugg, meant for:

Attached: 1537959038879.gif (234x240, 24K)

>Trump is genuinely powerless when it comes to this.
I disagree. Trump publicaly saying these allegations are bullshit and a complete conjob is not nothing.

Can you imagine if John Kasich or Jeb! were in there? Kavanaugh would have been thrown out already and the administration would be completely siding against Kavanaugh. Not the he would have ever been nominated in the first place.

Fkin kek!

And a fucking fourth allegation hits
>nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/senate-probing-new-allegation-misconduct-against-kavanaugh-n913581
>According to an anonymous complaint sent to Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Kavanaugh physically assaulted a woman he socialized with in the Washington, D.C. area in 1998 while he was inebriated.
>The sender of the complaint described an evening involving her own daughter, Kavanaugh and several friends in 1998.
>“When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.”
>“There were at least four witnesses including my daughter.” The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decide to remain anonymous herself.
I think it's time to call it quits folks, I can't see Collins and co. saving him with four separate accusations, they'll be too skittish

fuck off parasite

Attached: 1532805229773.png (900x900, 272K)

He's in.

Attached: smash-4b99d2a4-3bd4-4d39-b02b-12e0766cd9ee.64e718d6-6fc7-4546-a754-556eb0180327.png (300x300, 13K)

>I disagree. Trump publicaly saying these allegations are bullshit and a complete conjob is not nothing.
I'd agree that Kavanaugh remaining alive this long is purely due to Trump being in power, any other Pres would've pulled him with the second lady. However the reality is when it comes to his confirmation he has little to no power, it all rests in those moderate repubs hands

Blow it out your ass ballot nigger, kikes gonna circle. Keep pissing and moaning about the short game and capitulating to greater Israel, even helping them with moving their shit. Serbian Jew double bluff success.

It's not even 2!

>However the reality is when it comes to his confirmation he has little to no power, it all rests in those moderate repubs hands
Trump has a lot of power in this confirmation dude. Besides what you already conceded about him still being around for a vote, Trump is leveraging every single one of these senators. if you think he doesnt have some strong influence over their decisions especially before midterms I think you're wrong. He may not have a vote but still

If he gets in, no amount of "blue wave" will save them. There would be SCOTUS dominance by right-votes, SCOTUS could remove NFA & Hughes amendment without contest then. Why do you think they're so desperate? Why the gun-grabbers are calling for a delay?

This anti-Irish bigotry must end. All of them portray him as woman-abusing alcoholic which is a long discredited Irish stereotype

The republicans need to just confirm kavanaugh, I'm sure the dems have got six gorillion accusers lined up

>Trump has a lot of power in this confirmation dude. Besides what you already conceded about him still being around for a vote, Trump is leveraging every single one of these senators. if you think he doesnt have some strong influence over their decisions especially before midterms I think you're wrong. He may not have a vote but still
see the problem is the confirmation revolves around the only 3 senators who Trump has little power over. Flake got cucked by Trump and is retiring so what exactly does he have to lose by voting no? While Collins and Murkowski are the most moderate Republicans, and especially in Collins case depend on their moderate image for political survival.
It's a health care repeal situation where the senators he's most dependent on are immune to his pressure.

How is it not established a rule for a max age of senate and congress? How is this fucking wicked witch of the west still allowed to be in a seat of power at the age if 85? She was born in fucking 1933! ANCIENT demonic creature, getting joy from stripping you of your rights.

I agree that the vote is in danger but I would argue the fact that its even still possible is because of Trump. Jeff Flake may not be running again but he certainly isn't going to be retiring.

>but I would argue the fact that its even still possible is because of Trump
oh I agree, I think we misunderstood what we were exactly arguing

It'll be the biggest rallying cry for turning out the vote for dems in years. If he gets confirmed, dems will spend every day slandering him by saying trump and repubs voted a rapist in to the supreme court. If he doesn't they'll say we need you to vote to help us prevent rapists like Kav from being on the supreme court. They've gamed it beautifully. Feinstein is a very crafty reptilian and deserves a beating for the partisan nonsense she crafted. Truly scum. The only thing repubs can hope for is that trump releases the docs and they're absolutely devastating, because that's the only way the media would dare bother covering them, lest they hurt the narrative, other-which would prove they're co-conspiring to craft a narrative anyway.

Brett's a qt, not in a sexual way, but like a squishy little puppy dog or something. N-no homo bro

Checked
>Ousted by GEOTUS
>Corrected by special K, with an okay

There are elected officials calling for violence on fucking people because, WHAT IN THE FUCK, DEMOCRATS?!?

Attached: 830.jpg (1564x1660, 143K)

Theyd have done that anyway

I dunno, I believe most Republicans will support him... but Flake, Collins, and Murkowski?

They are the key. Everybody knows the accusations are fake. But does the GOP establishment?

Glorious

Good.

Make them cry.

We want the left in a constant state of hysteria.

I hope the next victim is a 300 lb negro woman from the congo

THIS

Ford is evidently going to go into graphic detail tomorrow and whether you actually believe the allegations or not she's probably going to come across as emotionally sympathetic. Combine that with now being up to four allegations and I'm 80% certain they'll vote no.
they're going to require an enormous bribe otherwise

Yes it will, and he fucking SHOULD get in with a republican congress. Otherwise, we have a major traitor problem

I don't think so. Trump is backing this and Flake looks like he's in too.

she's going to be in front of a female sex crimes prosecutor, not a "fucking white male!!!"

>checked for turbo kike digits

Nope, the strategy is too transparent, if we give in they will do it the next time, too. Annoying as this shit has been, allowing it to work makes sure that it will be repeated. The way to make it stop is to slap them down. It is very simple, if you reward a particular behavior, you get more of it. If you punish that behavior, you get less of it.

That’s kind of a sad statement. If that’s all he does it will be better than nothing and better than Hillary but that’s not a high standard.

Democrats radically changed the learning environment for a future coup and to shut down GEN Z.

they gonna force him through the process, it's not a criminal trial and they don't have to respect shit

The Democrats have gotten so desperate, but not just that, they're *obviously * desperate. The couple of RINO Senators who would have loved any reason to vote NO on some bullshit 'moral grounds' now can't do so without attaching themselves to the insane clown world the democrats have created for themselves.

Kavanaugh gets in, guaranteed, and he'll swing so far right hell make Gerbils look like Rob Reiner.

I know. If the Republicans fail to confirm him tomorrow, I frankly see a disastrous outcome for Trump and the Republicans in the midterms, regardless of the fact that it's 3 traitors who voted against him.

If I am McConnel, I am telling those three - If you EVER have any ambitions after the Senate in politics - we will CRUSH you. Vote yes or you will be locked out of the Republican party forever.

Of course, this is sadly wishful thinking. But I'm 40% optimistic for Friday. Was only 20% before. Flake is still ambitious, he might just vote Yes.

It’s good that he’s a constitutionalist, that will help us keep freedom of speech alive. Also I like guns.

we didn't get it for the last judge. I think if the NEXT judge under trump is ALSO a rapist people, even the very braindead will start to see what this was about.

Rooooolllllliiiiiinnnnn for a painful death on the floor with Life Alert just out of reach.

There are already republicucks that are playing into the left's game and won't vote for him. Fuck 'em, let them get voted out. It's literally no different if there are dems in their seats.

>implying who she says it to matters
she doesn't even need to hark about being asked uncomfortable questions about a white male inquisition, she'll just have a real(or fanfic) graphic testimony that'll hit people emotionally in a way Kavanaugh probably won't

>Trumps nominates guy back in July
>Two months dems say nothing
>Confirmation hearings happen
>dems keep rape card hidden
>ok its time to vote
>dems play rape card
When and how did they get so terrible?

Attached: 1411067307131.jpg (531x467, 19K)

Trumps been taking off the gloves lately its great.

Also these cunts need to be punished for lying, it needs to be abundantly clear what will happen to you if you pull this kind of shit.

theyve always been terrible, but not going to lie i keep thinking I cant hate these people more, but they keep surprising me. I'd love to see someone shoot some of these people, thats how much i fucking hate them.

I don't know
Democrats were running an Impeach Trump campaign but this didn't scare Never Trumpers because they'd prefer Pence anyway. But if they run on an Impeach Kavanaugh campaign too, I can see a lot of Republicans being spooked into turning out.

Flake is fucked anyway, threats won't work.
Collins and Murkowski are old fucks who have fought tooth and nail to remain in the senate (remember when Murkowski won through a write in), but once they retire they have no other ambitions.
They're like Mccain essentially, you can only cajole them so hard

>Also these cunts need to be punished for lying, it needs to be abundantly clear what will happen to you if you pull this kind of shit.
Deifinitely, Kavanuagh will have to live as a suspect for the rest of his life. Clarence Thomas is still considered guilty by the left.

Attached: Trump RoadRage.jpg (791x676, 95K)

YOUR SILENCE IS COMPLIANCE TO MALE VIOLENCE
>YOUR SILENCE IS COMPLIANCE TO MALE VIOLENCE

Attached: C34602B8-CFD1-403E-ADBA-5DB779AB98AA.jpg (944x944, 30K)

Of course it matters who she talks to, it's identity politics.

They weren't losing their traitor on the Supreme court with their last judge, either. They have zero evidence. Zero. I say that you sucked every nigger cock in America last night. Which is a far more believable claim than any of this leftist idiocy. This time, the Dems are in absolute desperation. If he gets in, the reign of terror is over. Every single leftist will be decomposing in a landfill by this time next year.

Fuck that and fuck you. These (((""""""""people"""""""""))) want this shit? We will cram so much of it down their throats they'll look like guro hentai girls within the next election cycle. Don't call it a grave it's the future you chose

soon.

it’s an act to throw her enemies off, she makes herself look weaker than she actually is