>mailbox flooded with fertile women
>egotrip.bmp
>5 healthy beautiful children one year later
>cost me nothing
>friendly contact with the mothers
>feelsgood.exe

Who else here /spermdonor/?

Attached: 7nFWCj8.jpg (972x1296, 71K)

what is this 'doomer' meme being artificially/aggressively introduced here, lately?

it would be a shame if they came up with a idea that they now deserve child support and alimony :) and court would probably side with mothers :P

I might have to do this. I'm 30 and I've gone nowhere in life.

as long as the children don't turn out to be beta faggot cucks than this is based and redpilled

I feel as though it's some sort of trap the new shills have come up with.

I was a doomer, because failed relationship. Now I'm a happy single bloomer.

>what is a legal donor agreement

'doomer', 'bloomer'.. who are you people, wtf is this

You don't have to, but you won't regret it. Just go with your gut.

this thread seems to be entirely fiction.

Attached: 1524062739794.jpg (700x524, 223K)

yeah because courts aren't known for bending laws for their benefit, might as well be saying:

>what are prenups?

well turns out they don't mean shit in divorce court.

i feel like they aren't bloomers or doomers, but most likely schumers. if you catch me. and what i am saying. here.

That's weird, it isn't the way it works over here. You go through a company here who does all the contact with the prospective mothers, and most of the time they choose not too have any contact with the donor father.

If I was in the EU, I would be afraid too do this. Who's too say you can't get sued some day for child support? They could always pass some new bullshit law.

Do you do this with contracts?

Have fun a couple of them fucking you over with this in the future.

desu, I still plan to get married and have white children, but if I ever hit 40 or whatever, and still no kids, I'll donate sperm.

It's absolutely imperative for the white race to produce more babes.

Nope. Obviously I can't prove it, but why would I make this up?
It's all artificial insemination, btw.

Fun fact: I even bleached a lesbian black woman. Her partner isn't even white, but she still wanted me. I know Jow Forums doesn't like it, but still feels good. Special even.

Attached: i.png (350x254, 86K)

can you explain how your simultaneously a doomer & gain sperm-recipient interest?

Your genes are being squandered as your offspring are raised by lesbian feminists and you are now actively worse off than if you had only had 1 child.

Passing on your genetic data is one aspect of having a kid though. The idea is to pass on good morals, views, and experience so the world can hopefully become less shitty. The big issue today is parents forgot or the state forced them to not do the latter.

Attached: Ameripig.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

the mothers can get to know with the father and ready him for getting KEKED n FUCKED like we say here in europe, its our national sport after all.

damn filter, i meant C-UCKED n FUCKED

To be fair, some of these traits and experiences have a high chance of developing on their own in your own genetic offspring. Because of the shared genetics and white identity.

>producing children instead of throwing your seed into the toilet is squandering
>there is a limit to how much I can spread my genes

Good lord, the mental gymnastics in this thread...

Attached: tenor.gif (132x90, 148K)

well they are probably going to be raised by single mothers so i'm sure they will become real women respecterers ie whiteknighting faggots

Just do it now bud. It will help some of us bring up the birth rates in this shithole.
t. lesbian

Funnely the 2 children I gave to single women are girls. Lesbians all got boys.

jesus christ i feel bad for the boys :/ they are probably going to "decide" they are women at age of 3 and get their peenors cut off.

WOMP WOMP

Sure they will, Kimi. Or should I say Moshe...

Attached: disaster307.jpg (694x530, 28K)