Jow Forums BLOWN THE FUCK ...IN!?

>Maybe we should stop blaming our immorality on poverty.

>Don’t blame it on colonialism, nepotism, racism, or any of the ‘isms.’
>And don’t blame it on the slave trade.
>Because slavery didn’t begin with white people.
>White people purchased slaves from our shores—that’s true. But black people did the selling. And we were paid for what we sold.”

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 23.53.00.png (1000x1406, 993K)

bump

Nigerians are on our side

What he says is true

Almost all African men i know have said the same, i have friends from Rwanda and Nigeria, and they are wholesome, kind, and moral men. After they finished their education and turned 18 they went back home, and now recently 5 years later they brought their family with them.

Somalians on the other hand....

Attached: knut hamsun.jpg (429x300, 33K)

What are the comments saying about this one? Crickets? Why do non-whites have to ruin literally everything?

also worth mentioning that most of the middle eastern and somalian/eritrean people i know listen to gangster rap, drink/smoke and engage in criminal activities.

The biggest difference i can tell between them is religion.

African immigrants hate american niggers. I used to work in inner city Philly and African immigrants, are usually very grateful and dignified. Not like the city sheboons who've been here for a few generations. Liberalism made them this way

Checked
Have they achieved sentience?

It's based. I wish they'd be left alone so they can develop things but it seems China is itching for their kangsources.

/humansofnewyork/posts/2555598704514214

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 00.27.00.png (988x188, 53K)

I'm Somali and it's because rap culture has been inseminated in our minds.

'Tis true. The difference is people blaming their problems on others in the US and expecting handouts and then infecting the rest of the world to believe the same bullshit.

Look! Nigeria needs more missionaries. Go, go go!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-17-26-04.png (1440x2560, 581K)

>Black people did the selling
But that's where you're wrong Tyrone

Attached: 44EEEC8C-E6DC-403F-939F-2E2CB0A8FC6D.jpg (340x370, 43K)

>Paying mothers to kill unborn children and build broken families
>Glorifying absent fathers as badass thugs that get dat pussy
The black community stood no chance against this magic

>the virgin american vs the chad african

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 00.31.14.png (932x244, 66K)

Attached: 118FA91C-C851-4250-B5FC-8C4748914B0F.jpg (600x315, 25K)

Africans can be based.

t. Work for small machinery manufacturing company owned by a Catholic Kenyan American, 14 white workers and 2 light skinned hispanics in a town in the South where most factories are half nogs.

>White people purchased slaves from our shore
Jews aren't white

Attached: 1528799162449.jpg (777x758, 191K)

>that profile pic

Like pottery.

Attached: 1537905047117.png (294x480, 167K)

Based and redpilled

> People following a religion that is against music, especially those about unlawful activities and vulgar language, is against drinking and smoking and criminal activities, are the people who engage in these activities the most

Ironic.

Based Segun!

>Imagine that lightning strikes and suddenly you're the president. Would you know enough honest people go form a government?
That's some heavy shit there man.

See, I like this wokeness

Pretty good stuff. They desperately try to avoid flinging shit at their pet black person while telling whitey to fuck off.

Attached: DVDGrab.png (469x120, 30K)

>I'm Somali and it's because rap culture has been inseminated in our minds
GET THE FUCK OUT OF WHITE COUNTRIES

BASED AFRICAN NIGGER

> In Africa, slaves could own slaves, could buy themselves freedom, could accumulate wealth, and weren't brutalized and systematically rendered impotent or completely isolated from the mainstream.

In Africa, slaves could be kings and shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 00.36.50.png (942x516, 171K)

it really is, isn't it.

Trips of wisdom.

What's funny is that if you showed this to a progressivefag and a stormfag, the former would probably attack the dude and the latter would applaud him and actually wish him success.

> Britbong
> White

> Mutt
>White

If you want the somalis to get out of England, maybe you should get out of the US and fuck off back to Europe?

Truly remarkable gymnastic work.

No, I'm here to study in a top 3 uni.

this is so fucking true and he is so fucking spot on that it is painful.

Attached: 1534411047600.jpg (604x427, 59K)

Wtf I love black people now

How the fuck is he so blind to his hypocrisy?

Bill Cosby used to preach this message all the time and they ruined his life for it.

Attached: 1240807781942.gif (295x210, 125K)

African nigger here. Watched the best presser ever moments ago. Seriously, a lot of Africans (especially Nigerians) know Trump is king. Keep Islam away for your own good. You're destroying the best civilisation ever. Don't do this to yourselves.

You are literally stealing an education from a Brit. GTFO

Nigerians confirmed /ournigs/

How far we’ve fallen if a Nigerian negro can see this.

>what is Islam?

No, our class actually had many vacancies. I got 3 A* and one A at A-Level. I earned my spot.

>Africa-wide

So Africa-thicc?

There was no US before Europeans.

The talking gorilla is right. It’s time for us all to improve ourselves, and then we can rid our countries of niggers

>I earned my spot
Unless your tribe in Somalia saved enough money for you to study abroad at a top 3 University then you are stealing nigger.

I'd consider moving to Nigeria at this point, but they're clearly to based and redpilled to take in refugees.

Attached: lol-wrestle.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

I literally do not mind like 85% of Nigerians. Even the scammers are hilarious as fuck. If you're stupid enough to fall for a scam, even after all these years, you deserve to be scammed.

But they come here, and they work hard. They come here with pride and confidence and not for the gibs, and it is a real testament to their character how bullied their kids get in schools by western blacks because they know if they fuck up, the beating they get from their parents will be infinitely worse.

Western whites should take a lesson.

Nobody hates niggers more than black people do. Not even close.

Said the nigger living in a white country. Maybe you should stop being a retard and appreciate that America is and always has been white

I don't think I've ever seen a nog at the top end of the bell curve before.

Nigerians are the jews of Africa.

Good on you, don't let anyone waste your time believing otherwise. But could you please help me understand: what the fuck went wrong with Somalians as a people in general?

Zero encounters with Somalians in this country have been positive.

>some fucking nigger IN AFRICA has more common sense than the entire West

Holy fuck we are so screwed.

Look at those tired eyes.

>I earned my spot
Congratulations using our systems of education and our language to do what you never could have done with your own people's systems of education and language. You will never belong. Go back.

Ive btfod so many of my fellow compatriots who fucking worship this page. All thanks to this post

Based, Bump

Are you fucking retarded? They offloaded the dregs of their society to euro slavers, practicing a ruthless form of capitalist eugenics for centuries. Now they seek an alliance with China. The White man fears the Han/Igbo coalition

So basically liberal white people saying fuck that nigger, my opinion is better.

Liberals are the true racists.

>African immigrants hate american niggers.

Black immigrants in general. My old boss was a Jamaican and he said stuff about American blacks that would make Ben Garrison blush.

top bloke

Attached: 1514059371923.png (237x224, 18K)

actual africans are usually pretty based in their views because there's not much time for pc bullshit where they come from. then they get over here and see african-americans wasting all the opportunities africans risked their lives to have. neither group really likes the other because they both think the other side makes them look bad, and they're both right.

/ournigger/ is about to start a revolution, goys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 01.04.19.png (938x168, 54K)

Don't come, it's such a shithole. It's really a shame the retards run the show in Nigeria, and they're growing in numbers. Nigerian scammers are mostly semi-illiterate and everyone has to deal with the image issues they cause the country. The smarter/cosmopolitan ones tend to migrate LEGALLY to UK/US/CAD/NZ/AUS, and the English language has something to do with that, I guess. No one has the time to begin learning another one really.

I admit nogs (generally speaking) probably have retardedness issues or something.

Nice summary. This will explode libshits brains into a fit of rage

>Nigeria has the highest concentration of black people in the world
>I'm not saying that self-criticism is the answer
Correct. The answer is sterilizing most of Nigerian population, leaving in their place the honest ones.
A win for Nigeria, a win for the world.

No, the southerners (mainly the IGBOS) are the Shekelsteins of Africa. The northerners in Nigeria are mostly sandnigger wannabes.

>Slavery in Africa was good because the slaves could own slaves and the slaves of slaves could own slaves!!

W O K E

What are you on about, mate?

someone buy this mother fucker a beer

The land itself existed, and was inhabited by non-European people before they came and killed them and forced them to move away so they could have it for themselves.

Personally i do not care what they did and what they are doing over there. Anyone can do anything, as long as they have the power and ability to do so.

However if you are going to bark about "Muh white countries", you should apply that logic to yourself first, hypocrite.

These somalis are in the country, because they can, and have the ability to be there. You can either bark about it on the internet, or actually do something about it, which that amerimutt will not, because he is too pathetic and weak to do it.

> Half northern Pakistani, and half Norwegian

> Nigger

Lmao, paler and whiter then you sodomite.

America has never been "always white", and looking at degenerate culture and society of the americans, it will only come less and less european. The color "white" is hardly applicable on the average European, so stop using it faggot. What you mean is European, and majority of the faggots from European decent in US, that are considered "white" are not even close to white.

Attached: 7.jpg (3280x3281, 1.11M)

Jesus CHRIST IN HEAVEN!

well, I wish more people could understand that New Deal Liberalism was always Fascism

Starting to think the #metoo movement was created to ensure Cosby's verdict.

Civil war so they ran to countries around the world, mostly the US, Canada and Europe. And as Somalis are black, they latched onto African Americans and therefor "Nigger culture". It's cool to act stupid.
You can be upset all you want, I'm successful thanks to the United Kingdom.
I'd rather stay here and not die, thanks.

>stay right where you are
>CODE RED CODE RED
>(((We))) don't know how it happened but one of them has broken the conditioning
*Jews firing up the helicopters*

Attached: 1516109014130.jpg (300x477, 59K)

African immigrants (from certain countries) are alright in my book. Knew a Rwandan that went to high school with me. His bants about the genocide were great, and would talk about how whites should band together

I'm willing to believe (you).
Unfortunately, the European situation is very different.

Africans that go to the USA cross a massive ocean, to deal with a tough immigration system, so they may have the freedom (not the guarantee!) to live a good life.

Africans that go to Europe cross a tiny sea, to fool a non existent immigration system, where they are guaranteed a mediocre life.

It's easy to see how this affects one's motivation to work and integrate properly.

W-what happened to senpai?

Good point.

>New Deal Liberalism was always Fascism
What?

>I'd consider moving to Nigeria at this point, but they're clearly to based and redpilled to take in refugees.

underrated

>slaves cloud own slaves
wrong a slave can never own another slave until regain his freedom. the ones how own slaves sometimes cloud be "in-debt slave" so he forced to manual labour like a slave until he pay his debt.

Attached: 1492270738471.jpg (800x936, 164K)

>blacks unironically save Sweden from Jews
what a time to be alive

I have not once met a Nigerian that was not based

As someone who has done a levels.. good job

holy fucking amazing. at least those with eyes can see.

>You sold the house of Jacob ot Ismail because of a bowl of porridge

Attached: 1470256406625.gif (198x200, 1.1M)

>White people purchased slaves from our shores
When they get the difference between "White people" and "(((white))) people" we'll talk.

Burkina Faso would have been successful had the frogs not removed based Sankara.

Keep dreaming mutt
There's a reason we called the natives savages. Many tribes were incredibly blood thirsty and had no compunction about killing white settlers and enslaving them without provocation. We didn't just show up and start killing people because they were brown. At least the Anglos and French didn't but the Spaniards certainly did in South America ... but these were people that practiced child sacrifice and cannibalism.
This is far from ancient forgotten history. Our libraries are full of first hand testimonials of slaughters that kicked of the Indian wars... you might even be surprised to know that we lived along side native tribes for hundreds of years before the Central Plains tribes started attacking not only us but the tribes we traded with.

I descend from bonafide Mayflower pilgrims and can tell you just how badly the modern left has distorted American history into some anti-white nonsense. We lived in Boston for hundreds of years, with no slaves and no Indian wars. However, this doesn't fit the modern narrative.

I think we need to cancel our plans for a race war and prepare for another cold one instead.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 01.20.59.png (966x622, 318K)

none of us are moving to Nigeria you dope

one fucking woke nigger
and checked that trips
fuck
but t.bh i think that was a whitey with nigger account