You lose Jow Forums

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1045071301352804352

Attached: Capture.png (578x712, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN7pkFNEg5c
youtube.com/watch?v=v1-2K_pCWmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Law enforcement here.

This isn't how polygraphs work. They are interrogation tools. You tell somebody the machine says they are lying, sweat them, and they may (or may not) break. All they are good for.

If this woman took one, it proved nothing.

fpbp

Ted Bundy passed his test
The tests do not hold up in court
Why do they think this means anything? Oh right the idiots will lap it up.

THE NOSE KNOWS

do you want to believe in your own story, as you imagine it?
" yes!"
> GOLDEN PROOFS

t..the cops are here , hide the weed boys

Attached: 9b9b1565168f5f7b89bbf8a20776d331.jpg (640x640, 42K)

I dont see her hooked up to anything.

Polygraphs are a joke.

>"polygraphs are accurate and reliable"

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

Who are they trying to convince people who watch maury?

>send letter to Feinstein in July
>demands anonymity
>takes polygraph in August
>name and info not leaked until September
why would a person operating under the assumption of anonymity feel it necessary to take a polygraph? and who paid for it?

>still not evidence
Oh yeah and he wasn't in the country... so that's a problem

Just saw the reason behind her finally telling her own husband about what happened. They were having an argument, she wanted a 2nd front door on the house and he didn't, so they went to a councilor and she made up a rape accusation just to win a fucking argument.

Weak as fuck. At least the stormy polygraph memes got me to cum

Attached: 1501640542303.png (400x400, 106K)

And Jeremy Kyle

Attached: 1511294004445.png (800x318, 276K)

This. Even layman plebs have watched enough trutv to know that polygraphs are bullshit. Anyone who's taken one before knows how to fake them by clenching your asshole

>just released a photo
>8/7/2018
who was taking photos of her taking a polygraph?
why?

oof. she is unrapeable. FACT!

My fucking sides. This is one of the most ridiculous stunts that I've ever seen. A photo of somebody taking a polygraph test? Not even a fucking video, a photo?
"Gee, guys! I don't think we can confirm Kavanaugh now! She took a POLYGRAPH TEST that she herself paid for and administered!"
Never mind the fact that the fucking things aren't admissible in court, and are extremely easy to cheat to begin with.

Its not like a dumpy CIA mole with a failing marriage ever tricked a polygraph or anything.

Attached: Aldrich_Ames_mugshot.jpg (188x259, 61K)

Damn, Mossad's photoshop skills are improving.

But she’s not real

I took a poly as a condition of employment. lied on one part. they didn't even detect it. instead they accused me of something completely retarded and unrelated. still passed.

Is it true we're the last country to use them?

it's all so tiresome

WOW SO HOT! POWERFUL!

>Mentally ill person believes vague fantasy they've pieced together from 30 year old memories
Wow that is rock solid evidence right there.

>polygraphs
They're inadmissible in court for a reason.

Attached: 1535628540540.gif (208x200, 2.03M)

>Earlier societies utilized elaborate methods of lie detection which mainly involved torture; for instance, the Middle Ages used boiling water to detect liars as it was believed honest men would withstand it better than liars

Attached: 1536289816376.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

kys you police scum

I swear to god, they keep using the same fucking people over and over and over.

Attached: adam-and-nancy-lanza-sandy-hook.jpg (590x350, 49K)

>2nd front door
Seems indulgent and a needless security risk to me.

Not useable in court so its worth shit

And it's even more worthless (if that's possible) when the test is given by your team and any fails would not need to be disclosed.

Polygraphs are bullshit

t. cia

Pseudoscience.

Biting your tongue beats it 100% of the time

How many did she take? They could have given her 50, and she failed 49, but they just showed the one she took. Exactly HOW stupid are the Dems? Do they really think they are fooling anyone?

They're beyond dumb. Just getting people to out themselves is their only purpose, I'm assuming.

more like the only one ever

Attached: nancy-lanza-annie-haddad.jpg (954x662, 127K)

it was a polygraph orchestrated by her kike attorney. we don't even know what the questions were. what we do have is retards mindlessly regurgitating what the glowing niggers spoon feed them

btw ms fienstein the senator from california shoved a dradel up my ass in 1974. #resist

Attached: 1537756034621.jpg (640x647, 44K)

What is this supposed to prove?

>Imagine living in a state where weed is illegal

But seriously, I'm sorry for you bro

How many did she take? They could have given her 50, and she failed 49, but they just showed the one she passed. Exactly HOW stupid are the Dems? Do they really think they are fooling anyone?

This is the ravings of a mad woman

Attached: 5-9ff62d1e59.jpg (904x1169, 291K)

Fucking cringe, circus

ok and? I never believe she didnt take the test, Whats the point of that post?

I guarantee you I could pass a polygraph test confirming that Christine Blasey Ford raped me daily for the past 40 years. Why is she not in prison for her crimes?

>another failed meme
Time to think about packing it in and moving on with your life user

To get any kind of classification here you need to go through a polygraph test.

I bet that fucking thing isn't even plugged in

fucking based

I am so sick of glowing niggers

especially when they try and bark at anons about how "you'd get arrested for doing x"

nah fuck you glowers, y'all have no idea how fucking hard you're about to get sodomized by the long dick of public wrath. obviously any agents worth a damn would sidestep that peril for they'd know better, on the other hand the glowers shall be pulled under and then asunder

just waiting for the big move that moves them all, then it's open season on those traitorous niggers down and around Langley

She is a college professor with a PhD. And she writes that crazy shit. That is a paper which would be bad if written by a 5 year old, it is beyond belief that this moron has a PhD.

they accuse you of something in hopes that you will change or alter your answer or attempt to justify your action. I knew this going in ahead of time. funny enough, they ask if you have done any research on polygraphs and tell you that researching polygraphs will disqualify you.

She was only asked two questions.

Kav should post pics of himself having his skull measured by his lawyers phrenologist.

The Green River Killer passed a polygraph and then went on to kill 7 more people.

I hope her life is absolutely and totally ruined by this whole debacle.

Right, and how many polygraph tests did she take? Are you really and idiot, or just pretending to be one to annoy us?

I saw the picture, I fucking thought of those milkers, I thought "someone should make a pepe meme of this, and then I hit the reply, and there was my dream, put forth into my eyes like a calling from God, that everything is going to be okay.

Thank you user for posting this. I was going to drink myself into a dark place tonight after I got home from work, but I think I'll just clean the house and make something of my life.

Thank you friend, thank you.

Attached: 20180913_232741.jpg (227x219, 40K)

>took a proven unreliable test after being coached on how to make it unreliable.

PUMPS
ALWAYS
ON

Attached: safety_always_off.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It’s mostly about seeing if your smart enough to figure out how to beat them

Literally different people you kike

Cool, they should have no problem with releasing the video then

>we don't even know what the questions were
We actually do and its beyond laughable. Middle of the page, 2 questions, both essentially ask the same thing and neither of them are specific in any capacity.

Remind yourself that this shit has been one of their trump cards since the start.

Attached: IMG_20180926_172011.jpg (756x990, 180K)

They do the job. I'm not a polygrapher, but I've been the (required) witness for many. Polygraphers are master interrogators and can get a confession out of somebody who starts to lose their shit while taking a poly. They are mirandized again before the poly so it is all legal.

youtube.com/watch?v=rN7pkFNEg5c

Not to mention that what she said to the lie detector is inherently contradictory to her letter to Feinstein.

So what's the penalty for lying under oath?

Honestly hate this guy sometimes, but everyone should watch this, he's right about this
youtube.com/watch?v=v1-2K_pCWmI

To what? What fucking game did I engage in? Fuck your pretense of Pavlov's Dog using Reverse Psychology by substituting Kavanaugh for the things I believe in, telling me I'm under attack when he is, and attacking him on things he doesn't even believe.
I don't believe those things he believes, and I won't defend Kavanuagh.

Also, I'm raping your mom.

Cool. Has she released the results of the polygraph test? Or are we supposed to only care that she took one?

Hillary Clinton's pedophile client also passed a so called "lie detector". Which made her never trust lie detectors again.

>polygraphs
Deja vu?
Are we having polygraphs issue again? Stormy 2.0?

also worth mentioning, prescription drugs affect poly results. stimulants can reduce sweating of the palms and cause inconsistent readings. depressants can also affect poly results.

kek, Can confirm.
Took a poly on a Criminal case I was fighting(obviously guilty) Lied my ass off and passed the test because I've been lying to get myself out of trouble all my life.

Tip is to remain calm and keeping your answer straight and clear.

They will ask you a control question.
This is to try and convince you that the machine works.

Attached: KMyzfsJ.png (502x410, 81K)

So its just about making the person nervous about being caught and to admit to things?

Nothing if they can't prove it true or false

They work in movies!!!
Oh shit it can tell im lying!!!
better tell the truth.
I hear from Scientologists that it can also tell you your IQ.

what crime and did they convict?

It’s not a lie, if you believe it

Attached: 86839E3F-7B9A-4336-891B-86FA94055435.jpg (375x375, 48K)

That's right. Just backing this up. On her lie detector statement she said there was a different amount of people than in her letter to Feinstein. So which is true? Probably neither, yet she was able to pass a Democrat-administered lie detector test. Fakest shit I've ever seen... taken seriously by entire media, including many GOP faggots.

Attached: 2 questions.png (768x753, 128K)

They did actually, take a look Another fun thing to note about this is she took the poly in an airport hotel in Maryland, presumably before flying back to California despite being afraid of flying

Not only this. The green river killer passed his lie detector test and was cleared of the murders, some other dude took the lie detector test and was falsely convicted.
These things have already been used to falsely imprison people, and now they are useful to falsely defame people.

i have to take a polygraph soon

how do i fake it

Attached: 13781680_1133936616664919_8275382478970650803_n.jpg (620x500, 35K)

>Go to party
>Almost get raped upstairs
>Nobody hears a thing
>Run out of bedroom into bathroom, likely slamming door
>Nobody hears a thing
>Able to hear the two rapists go downstairs
>Run downstairs and out of house, nobody hears or sees a thing
I say nobody hears or sees anything because if the above happened everyone would know about it, questions would be asked, people gossip
It is just bullshit

polygraphs not admissible in court
used as an interrogation technique
gtfo

It was literally planned from day 1.
>End of July, Feinstein recieves note.
>Next week, she gets a polygraph. A psychology professor would know how to beat it and would have had plenty of time to practice. Ted Bundy beat the polygraph.
>Decide to drop accusation immediately before vote.
>Delay... 2 more accusers spaced apart for maximum delay.

They have more tricks up their sleeve. Confirm him today.

Attached: AllLiveMatter.jpg (784x782, 114K)

I have one of the hardest working anuses in the US, you could lose an arm up there. Anyone can easily fake a polygraph, but a lot of good "polygraph certified experts" will notice that you're giving false positives on the control questions with most methods. If it's part of a cop interrogation then that doesn't matter, it's only when they are voluntarily used by government agencies in hiring practices that it becomes a pain.

that a computer hologram

Literally the only questions they asked were if that statement she wrote was true.

Complete BS

Who the fuck writes like this on notebook paper?

That's Tom Steyer in drag

imagine believing there is a machine that tells you what is truth

Attached: 1520276860053.jpg (468x268, 102K)

why the fuck does she always have sunglasses?