TRUMP LIED AGAIN

twitter.com/ddale8/status/1045073869248376832

Attached: justintrum[p.png (598x543, 58K)

Trump is lying because this other guy says he's lying

did he say who requested the meeting? could it have been one of his staff asking if he wants to setup a meeting with Trudeau and he told them no?

i doubt foreign staffers call up trump directly at his desk at the oval office to schedule meetings.

If no meeting was requested our people are even more retarded and unfit than I thought they were.

trudeau is a liar

Attached: 1536177763551.jpg (1200x663, 151K)

stop fucking dogs your country is disgusting

Attached: canadalovesex.jpg (3500x2333, 655K)

Attached: 1535426272400.jpg (975x1300, 64K)

Attached: 1533782009247.jpg (1024x598, 53K)

I mean, that's pretty obvious from this side of the border. Trudeau can't even go to India or mill about with other G20 leaders without looking like a full-blown wall-punching autist.

lol Trudeau is such a pussy. "Hey, mr cock-sucking bitch, why don't you say something fake and provocative about Trump? Please don't tell anyone I asked you!"

>Trump was lying about turning down a request to meet with him
>We never requested to meet with him
>your economy is taking a massive shit
>all because of your petty diplomatic behavior
>Ah ha! Fucking DRUMPFT! We never even requested to meet with you even though our relations are currently having a horrible affect on our economy

You sure showed that evil Mister Drumblegrumpft!

> thinking turdaux is relevant

So some sandnigger larping as a Canadian calls my president a liar and I'm suppose to believe him?

Who are these people?

>Cameron Ahmad

Just Annex Canada already. We have bitumen and Uranium.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

And what will become of puny, weak Australia? Think the Chinks won't take you over? The only reason they haven't already taken you over is that the US wouldn't allow it. Sucking all those kangaroo cocks has made you very stupid.

>believing a leafcuck whose favorite hobby is to play pretend
>also, spoker"person"
revulsing
probably the most revulsing people all through history

Attached: trudeaudressesup.jpg (960x814, 159K)

>we are nato
more like
>we are potato

Attached: leafanalambassador.jpg (720x960, 232K)

Fuck Canada and FUCK mapleniggers

Which man do you trust?

Attached: hVeF.gif (600x338, 3.82M)

eunuchs are spayed precisely because they can't be trusted

Attached: trudeaueunuch.png (891x767, 1.12M)