What’s Jow Forums‘s opinion on Patriot Front?

What’s Jow Forums‘s opinion on Patriot Front?

Attached: 881F43D2-890D-4499-8B81-42040B7E73C0.jpg (750x393, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryV6V927YBM
adl.org/resources/backgrounders/patriot-front
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spergs, glow in the darks, bad optics, makes us right wingers look bad, honeypot etc.

>meme flaggot

Met one, they're feds.

bunch of faggots

i don't know who's jewing who anymore

Honestly if we get a government like Starship Troopers I don't mind their prissy gayness

Based
Fuck off yid

Least bad optics of any of the uncucked groups operating in meatspace.

bad optics = alt-lite political correctness drivel

>muh optics
That word was created by a Jew to get the alt right to stop exposing Jews.

They are great guys and are one of the only groups doing things irl.

Optics matters. Patriot Front was smart to stop using overtly fascist shit and to use patriotic imagery.

Fascism is good though, Shlomo

I agree we should have some basic standards but we shouldn’t counter signal against other people for being more explicit.

OY VEY DONT ADVOCATE FOR YOUR OWN INTERESTS GOY

I fucking love these guys. No idea if they’re feds or not but I don’t think so

Never heard of it. Those guys look like antifa fags.

They’re not Feds. That shit is just used against everyone out there actually doing something.

>stop using overtly fascist shit
>symbol is literally a fasces
I mean I get where you are coming from, no skull masks or swastikas, but these guys are fascists and use fascist imagery.

>MUH OPTICS

Back to your cuck shed TRS sodomite.

Attached: 68B2BB70-B85B-4CF5-9B61-3C6570CD7B87.jpg (669x669, 355K)

Sure thing, agent callahan. Whatever you say.

Didn’t know there were Jews in Ireland.

They need to show their faces if they're doing IRL stuff. Covering your face makes you look suspicious. Identity Evropa is better.

We put the emerald in the emerald isle

Some people don’t want to lose their means of sustaining themselves.

Then don't show up at IRL events, and just help in the background. A right wing movement needs good aesthetics and covering your face makes you look "bad".

They’re one of the most aesthetic groups out there.

>dox yourself goy!
Fuck off fed

Highly aesthetic, openly using patriotic but fascist symbols. Very good militant optics.

We need all kinds of groups to win this war. This could be the future of the new right's paramilitary force.

Top of ADL’s tracker of the soldiers

Like every right wing organization in america its just empty talk. Let me guess, bunch of dudes meeting in the woods to shoot targets in order to prepare fighting the government? Recently I saw a documentary about the kkk and even they arent racist anymore. Like everything in the US seems fake and shallow idk

I just said that if you care about getting doxed, then don't go IRL, retard. But putting on masks allows the comparisons to bad organizations and makes normal people nervous.

Idk what the right in this country is gonna do senpai. USA has imported a FUCKLOAD of Chinks pakis poos and niggers from Africa in the past 20 years. These are all now “American” families that are here to stay forever. You Europeans have the fate of whites in your hands. Unless we get an ethno fascist uprising in the next 50 years America is absolutely fucking finished as a white country. We have guns but no one uses them. I’d rather be European

Never said it wasn't.

I won't countersignal anyone, but I approve of the direction they took.

Don't overhype. They are American nationalists who do non-violent demos and have good optics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryV6V927YBM

I know absolutely nothing about them. However just judging by the OP pic, I'm assuming they're your standard Fascist group. 99% of Jow Forums wants change and whenever people do it, Jow Forums cries and cries about how >insert group here
Is actually FBI or spergs or autists or whatever. Honestly anymore, I don't even care. Probably a group that means well, but because this is Jow Forums I must auto hate them.

This nation was built on leftist assumptions. Anything right wing is just larping.

penis niggers

A. It is not a right wing organization, it is third position
B. It is a non violent group, so no we don’t consipre to overthrow the government
C. The KKK has been subverted by feds for decades

So you try to affect policy and public opinion using your demonstrations? That seems like a good model

It's just more 1488 faggotry made by mutts who think that being 1/12th irish and 4/5th italian and 13/20th german makes them european.

adl.org/resources/backgrounders/patriot-front
the joobs are watching them, thus they are frens

Who cares the alt right is dead

Show your flag moshe

Oy vey

I'm tired of spergs besmirching the good name of fascism.

What's the matter, none of them look fat, and they didn't hurt anyone

>SSSSSSPPPPPPPEEEEEERRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!

Fuck off back to the cuckshed TRS sodomite.

Sounds gay pass the Pringles we're gonna get so much pussy tonight right guys haha

>all of those youth

Gen z will save the west

1) Never heard of them before
2) Will likely fall apart like all other "front" groups do due to internal paranoia/power hungry spergs/purity spiraling
3) The attempt at a standard uniform is a step forward. The reason why 99% of nationalist groups fail is because of optics. You people can disagree if you want but you're wrong. Optics is everything. If you're preaching a return to traditional values and a healthy way of life, you cannot have fat fuck gang member methheads wearing spiked leather vests and swastika tattoos on their neck marching with torches and yelling nonsense in their gibberish redneck dialect in front of people buying groceries. Why? Is it "offensive"? No. It's because the people YOU ARE TRYING TO RECRUIT will see you as slovenly hypocrites not living up to the ideals you espouse. If your nationalist group isn't clean cut, healthy, professional, fit, and educated, you are already failing and will continue to fail forever.

Patriot Front is exactly how right wing groups should be organized until we build up enough social and political clout to demonstrate openly. Small, tightly knit cells of guerrilla activists. They never announce their plans in advance and always leave before trouble starts. Antifa can’t riot and Jews can’t kvetch if they have no idea what’s happening until it’s too late. Patriot Front will never experience a Charlottesville type disaster because of the way they operate.

they were there under a different name. I hope they never get involved in a disaster like that again. It set everything back