There should be a law that says if you know you are pregnant with a downy (or other type of tard) and you don't abort...

There should be a law that says if you know you are pregnant with a downy (or other type of tard) and you don't abort it, then you and the tard can never get welfare or any other government financial aid

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (2521x1558, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc5VTzkNj4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you and your female don't love each other enough to raise a child together, you shouldn't be risking pregnancies

A child is different than a subhuman downy

A downy is just a kind of child

Don't roll the dice unless you can afford the price you selfish child

Kill yourself for producing a downy, don't kill the downy

a challenger appears

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-01-04 18-52-53.png (1338x186, 35K)

They literally aren't human

any not aborted have to be sterilized as well
eventually hopefully the gene dies out

An adult makes a choice to have sex and create a potential downy

With power must come responsibility

Adults that reproduce should be willing to die with their downies if they lose their gamble

Stop trying to ignore responsibility while increasing power and taking risks

The hero must be willing to lose everything if he tries to become a deity that can control reality...

Attached: F7E65819-C76A-452E-B20E-B0A09EE1447A.gif (450x251, 1.95M)

I think it is you who lacks both empathy and despises responsibility who is the subhuman user.

Perhaps you should be fed to anons with more empathy and more responsibility and even more power.

Attached: 886FD766-7F5C-4696-BA63-3CCE8E8289E2.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Can downies even have kids?

No but their creators can

No aborting downies

Sterilize those who wish to create and then kill them

Attached: 54A91B40-3D36-4B59-97B1-38FEE9C00C55.jpg (960x540, 166K)

why take the chance?

Me and my wife made a pact, if any of our potential children being screened came up with any sort of genetic or chromosomal abnormality. That it would be aborted right away.
Said decision only took a minute, Who want's to waste the rest of there life taking care of that.

A downie is a person who cannot ever really be self accountable and you want more of them? We're talking about someone with an average IQ of 50 here. Think of the difference between you and the dumbest person you've ever met, now double that difference.

It's a genetic disorder resulting from an extra 21st chromosome, it is not a gene that 'dies out' it can spontaneously appear.

Implying this is living

Attached: Teenagers-11.jpg (700x441, 44K)

Bravo good Sir. We are with you!

Parents have this choice, but DS kids have come a long way. They used not to live much further than their 20s. Now they live much longer.

Yea, and they used to be dumped off to be watched all day by "teachers" at schools which had a higher cost than teaching normal kids and wasted money that could be used on people with potential and now they are living older and getting welfare for being retarded.

Hooray, they sponge up resources and contribute nothing to society longer! Woooooooooo!

Sterilize the parents

Same for welfare

>A downie is a person who cannot ever really be self accountable and you want more of them?
Sterilize the parents. The downy kids wont reproduce

>A downy is just a kind of child
No, they are abominations and should be used as biofuel at best.

>Good sir
You want choice without consequence and reward without risk like a little baby

Enjoy wondering why freak accidents and glitches befall you in this matrix simulation

>Hooray, they sponge up resources and contribute nothing to society longer!
Just like an average FOURCHANNER GOTEM

>Implying those things are the problem and not THE PARENTS THAT BOTH CREATE THEM AND WANT TO KILL THEM AFTER THEY COME OUT THE WRONG COLOR

This. These kids are like 13 and 9 years old, by the way.

As long as the parents are used as biofuel also or at least sterilized, this is acceptable

Downies can die with a smile, it's their rat parents getting away to create and kill more that need to be hunted down and gassed

>tfw it's always the parent's fault for making a choice, not the child's for having to deal with the consequence
You of all cykas should know this

Attached: BE8EAC22-2FAC-444F-AFC2-60271BA74EB6.gif (310x301, 2.53M)

American education at its finest

>Implying you are the judge of what is living and what is not
2 can play at that game you risk fearing faggot.

Attached: 7452DD9D-C9FB-4D57-B4A4-59CF06A34329.gif (500x213, 995K)

Stop scrubbing water and fix the fucking leaking pipe

Attached: E0441603-633E-4418-8536-8461BB899709.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

French (((fear))) of risk and consequence is what has led to this abortion epidemic

Attached: D8BF9B14-34D3-4511-8A1E-43D76C26E408.jpg (615x409, 57K)

I ve come to the conclusion that Protestantism causes autism

Downies are not children

Downies are the eternal NPCs

Downies should be enslaved and used as beasts of burden for midgets.

Attached: Master Blaster.jpg (581x800, 100K)

Not believing in eugenics because

>muh unalphabetic pastor said so
>god wanted me to have a retarded child

Attached: 1535110372916.png (556x712, 16K)

I'm sure jesus would feel the same way.

Abort potatoes, they defeat the purpose of procreating.

Aren't they generally still more intelligent then sub Saharan Africans

There should be a law that allows me to protect my family from power hungry lunatics such as yourself. Oh wait there is such a law or rather an amendment. Pic sort of related.

Attached: MFW.jpg (433x347, 33K)

>eventually hopefully the gene dies out

Attached: 1537904658271.jpg (526x560, 182K)

If Jesus didn't want us to murder retards why did he invent abortions?

So, OP, how would your parents have paid for you if this were to be enacted? I imagine your retardation cost quite a bit to be raised to adulthood.

Attached: 1466470701373.png (989x847, 301K)

No they arent. They are like 22 and 16

Why did he reincarnate as Adolf Hitler?

Attached: MV5BZjdkOTU3MDktN2IxOS00OGEyLWFmMjktY2FiMmZkNWIyODZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_SY264_CR0,0,178 (178x264, 14K)

American schools

But muh Harvard though

>God's handiwork
God needs to step up his quality assurance.

The Spartans used to brag about how many babies they’d tossed out before finding one that was worth keeping. That’s what real men do

Real men place their offspring above society

>then you and the tard can never get welfare or any other government financial aid
We should something similar with shitskins.

If we give you aid, you have to get sterilized. If you refuse to get sterilized, NO AID FOR YOU!

Only if the offspring will be fit to shape society for the better.

>There should be a law that says if you know you are pregnant with a downy (or other type of tard) and you don't abort it, then you and the tard can never get welfare or any other government financial aid
So you only care about money eh? Typical Conservative.

>A child is different than a subhuman downy
And I also bet you think Jews and other non-White races belong in White nations, don't you?

>They literally aren't human
But Jews are?

>Can downies even have kids?
Can Jews?

>Yea, and they used to be dumped off to be watched all day by "teachers" at schools which had a higher cost than teaching normal kids and wasted money that could be used on people with potential and now they are living older and getting welfare for being retarded.
So you really do only care about your shekels eh?

>If Jesus didn't want us to murder retards why did he invent abortions?
But the Holocaust happened and it was the worst thing to ever happen, right?

NPC's are CHARACTERS too.

Your ad hominem is weak and pathetic.

I actually believe in superior eugenics: sterilize the parents and let them take care of their last retarded generation before going extinct.

We have too many people you retard and sterilizing parents is superior to genociding children.

>preborn children

having a downie kid scares me.
Imagine saving myself for marriage and finally meeting a nice girl and after courtship for a time we get married and we both lose our virginities together and make the decision to bring life into the world.
And then it comes out some googly eyed shrinkie dink thing and the traditional family dream is just dead.

Real men don't create offspring until they are ready for both that risk and that responsibility

Attached: 5B8DC5B0-E7BD-4BBA-8845-73A0E61B58A4.jpg (640x945, 89K)

also I wouldn't know how to handle it if my downie daughter started burning coal

I'm not a kike you fucking nigger

>too many people
Too many non-white people, i think you meant to say.

>Imagine being so devoid of love that you would kill your own child because it didn't come out the way you wanted it
Don't complain when you die

You'll know why

Attached: 3367542D-1657-4E48-8115-769A995DA74E.jpg (320x320, 35K)

Attached: 1533726298368.jpg (1150x720, 150K)

Posts pic about a show where a nigger has 2 kids and makes a his enemy raise both of them

STERILIZE THE PARENTS BEFORE KILLING THE CHILDREN

FIX THE LEAK BEFORE MOPPING UP THE WATER

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

>I'm not a kike you fucking nigger
Then why are you defending their policies and only caring about shekels you little bitch?

I also notice that you can't actually answer any of my questions.

>1 post by this ID
Really makes me think.

>Posts pic about a show where a nigger has 2 kids and makes a his enemy raise both of them
Do you honestly believe that non-Whites (who are non-human) belong in White countries?

You're a faggot. Happy now?

>You're a faggot. Happy now?
You still have no argument.

Peak boomerposting.

>BEFORE KILLING THE CHILDREN
Just kill 'em.

I'm not in favor of killing white children.

Some "monsters" have something noble deep down that only a Son Goku, a Bulma or a son can understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=zc5VTzkNj4w

Eventually he realizes that she is HIS Bulma and HIS Trunks and then he gains the power of a God soon after

Attached: 8313E5E4-A859-4CF8-BDD5-7BDDCFD4CB69.gif (500x281, 2.59M)

Argument is downies aren't worth the care or tax dollars.

>inb4 muh feels
I thought you valued arguments?

Attached: Smuggie (51).jpg (882x617, 100K)

DONT FORGET THE FUCKING PARENTS FIRST YOU STUPID RUSSIAN SHIT

Then sterilize the creators of retards, don't enable their behavior and facilitate it

Why should my money be stolen from me to pay for subhumans? You want your little goblin, pay for it yourself nigger

Attached: spooner-taxes-robbery-theft-govt-taxation.jpg (936x450, 106K)

>Argument is downies aren't worth the care or tax dollars.
So you're saying that you only care about your money?
You're a soulless materialist that supports the policies that the Jews promote in White countries.

He replied to one retarded person (YOU) not everyone.

No, Goku does not belong in white countries

>Why should my money be stolen from me to pay for subhumans?
Then why don't you bitch about how the kikes get 3 billion dollars a year plus from the USA no questions asked?

Oh that's right...you consider the kikes human.

>You want your little goblin, pay for it yourself nigger
And yet you have no problem giving shekels to your Jewish masters.

>1 post by this ID

Nigger, I am talking about how Goku is a straight nigger and Piccolo raised Gohan because Goku is a fucking nigger

If I'm gonna be forced to pay universal healthcare for other people, don't you dare take my money away to pay for other people that could be going to my kid.

>No, Goku does not belong in white countries
Do kikes? How about niggers?

>So you're saying that you only care about your money?
Point me to where I said or implied that.

>You're a soulless materialist that supports the policies that the Jews promote in White countries.
Yep. This ONE thing means I suddenly support open borders, globalism, etc. At least put effort into your shitposts.

A government has an obligation to support such offspring. Technically they have souls, so they cannot be killed off. Perhaps placed in camps where they can engage in simple farming- feeding themselves in the process? Kinda like a monastery, except retarded. indoctrinate them with fear of God to pacify their passions

>Then why don't you bitch about how the kikes get 3 billion dollars a year plus from the USA no questions asked?
When did I say I was in favor of foreign aid?

>Oh that's right...you consider the kikes human.
When did I say this?

>And yet you have no problem giving shekels to your Jewish masters.
All this fucking straw manning

>Nigger, I am talking about how Goku is a straight nigger and Piccolo raised Gohan because Goku is a fucking nigger
You sound like you're a downie.
I think you should be retroactively aborted.
You don't have a say in the matter because I've just now declared that you're not a human being.

NOPE

What does this have to do with jews you scumfuck? Genetic defects do not deserve to live.

>When did I say I was in favor of foreign aid?
>When did I say this?
You're a Republican Conservative of course. you only care about your money and protecting Israel.

>All this fucking straw manning
You mean like what you're doing to people with down syndrome?

Why should people be having kids they cannot take care of?

Voluntary paid sterilization is the answeer

t. incest babby

>NOPE
Then why do you only want to eliminate downies and not the true threat?

Oh that's right. You only care about your shekels. Like the good little cuckservative you are.

Did you even watch the show? Goku was a straight up nigger who didn't raise either of his fucking kids. Like at all. Even when he came back after the Buu saga he went to go hang out with Uub instead of fucking raising Goten. Goku is peak nigger

That number should be 100%