We should ban white & chinese men

We should ban white & chinese men

Attached: 1537550797690.jpg (534x260, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-asiaone-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/www.asiaone.com/asia/snake-owner-feeds-puppy-pet-python-enrages-animal-lovers?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=http://www.asiaone.com/asia/snake-owner-feeds-puppy-pet-python-enrages-animal-lovers
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't lump me in with those dog eaters.

how can someone type that sentence and think it makes any sense. jesus fucking christ

How can a Chinese person spout “white supremacist” ideas?

>vice
Literally who

Attached: 1525652009212.png (861x520, 102K)

Then stop being racist, incel

>White supremacist ideas
>The chinese
So basically they are just admitting that "white supremacy" is any view that doesn't fully agree with the progressive left?

>I'm going to fuck you glowers up so hard, I am fucking tired of you all coming on here to project your childish egos and thinly veiled pretense of superiority
>you have no idea what is about to smack the intel community, all of you obnoxiously "secretive" little girls are about to get fucked so fucking hard

ahahahhahaa and it it's going to look so fucking good in the news, if all goes well I will never have to deal with another fucking little girl of a federal agent coming on here to annoy us with their ideas about how the world works and why, and if there is any evidence in my recent work it's that my plans only go well

t. Anonymous

Who's ready for the White + East Asian against everyone else world war?

Probably race traitor roasties that consider themselves white

Never trust a chink, they are the jews of Asia, 1 billion+ sociopaths.

But I do want to kill Jews tho.

Nigger lover

It makes perfect sense. Asians are known for being the biggest coons, while white supremacists have some gook fetish

Let the chinks spout white supremacist ideas all they want.

They're still getting gassed in my ethno state.

Fucking savages.

www-asiaone-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/www.asiaone.com/asia/snake-owner-feeds-puppy-pet-python-enrages-animal-lovers?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=http://www.asiaone.com/asia/snake-owner-feeds-puppy-pet-python-enrages-animal-lovers

>implying that's an insult

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

>Asians + Whites team up against Shitkins and Jews

LET'S DO THIS

Attached: 1537865338730.png (212x200, 22K)

Asian men know exactly what's going on.

Attached: 1221232245633.png (660x598, 433K)

Japs and Chinks are unironically based. In their own countries. As foreigners, they are less so, but still.

Attached: Based Asian.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

Chinese know a bunch of nig, spics and muslims taking over isn't going to be good for them. Sometimes I wonder if some of the Chinese that come here really do what preserve the freedoms that living in whites countries gives them.

White supremacist how?

I know some woke black folks are unironic white supremacists because they realize society would crash and burn without a white majority. Like, who's going to fund everything when only the minority reliably pays taxes?

Something like that? Or are these Chinese some other strange flavor of white supremacist?

Confucius say, "Alound bracks nebber lerax."

Ever see a DOTA final? Or most other online games that is still based in merit? It's basically a white male/asian male contest.
No one else has a chance.
That's why they attack us, we are the 2 most dangerous groups on the planet.

>vidya
>using brain
Pick one. White/Asian males are a bunch of incels who don't bother treating their women with respect. Being good at some children's game doesn't make you superior

>white male / asian contest
Yeah, when you factor in that whites have won most TIs and the Chinese Dota 2 population is way much bigger. That makes them inferior.

Koreans are the only one with a proven merit but half their nations plays vidya 24/7 so, can't really count that either.

Would never hurt a dog you fuck.

Attached: 1537070139485.png (446x373, 42K)

Chinks don't respect weak. They see white is strong and beautiful thus dream themselves being white or learn how to be white.
Sadly it's a genetic thing and chinks are not even human, but they themselves don't think so or don't want to admit it.
It doesn't have to be white, say if green human conquered the world, strong and beautiful, chinks will want to be green supremacist.

It's habbening! It really and unironically is.

White supremacist, Nazi & Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy".

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

reading that made my eyes bleed.
The Southwest will never secede, who the fuck will pay all the taxes for their social welfare programs?

ur right about norcal tho, u can't even get a job in medicine, engineering or accounting/finance w/o passing a chinese or se asian gatekeeper who only hire their own. basically like the baggers at commissary times 10000 lol. u ever been to a military base u know what im talking about.

this is a thing? curious

more racists oppressing the slants

Attached: 1538005369672.jpg (680x960, 122K)

>doing physics lab
>have to get into pairs
>Chinese guy asks to be my partner because he doesn't like "bracks"

Attached: 1535072865792.png (1440x720, 112K)

>the Chinese are white supremacists
Vice is worse than Fox or CNN

Attached: 1528420860598.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>miss first class due to illness
>get paired with chink named "wang" who can barely speak engrish

when even commies are less retarded than our sjws

>Be Chinese-American, live in majority-White area
>have pic related in case one of you snow niggers think what people on another continent has anything to do with my character and decide to be a cunt about it

Attached: cover11.jpg (416x231, 56K)

>Chinese Canadian Right

There are so many fuckin gooks in Canada to produce this sort of outlier group.

we welcome the slantys with open arms. They may not be allowed to live in the ethnostate, but they're more than welcome to pass through.
esp the wemen (ideally japanese or korean pls).

its time to go home chong

>Be Chinese-American
No such thing. You're a Chinaman living in America. Go live in a majority Chinese area, you fucking sleeper agent.

I'll just sneak in your peripheral.

You've got that piece of shit, garbage can gun for niggers, not snow niggers. Fuck out of here with that nonsense chinky dink ding dong.

>Chinese
>White supremacist
That's some impressive doublethink.

it might be the chinamen taking too much shit over with their wealth and connections, so (((they))) try to label them with the ultimate sin of the current year to get the public to go against them.