Is she correct, Jow Forums?

Is she correct, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536951842604.jpg (745x510, 107K)

the sun shines on you
my lips get to taste the oiled
crumpet you have grown

that's a haiku

>having sex with azns

>incel

One or the other lol

Attached: chinkslave.png (1098x738, 767K)

>Toastie roastie
Kek

Attached: 1516148845415.jpg (900x2588, 465K)

sure is weird i knew this was an assblasted roastie just by looking at the profile pic

robocunts > asian women > masturbation > azn trannies > hispanic women > huwhite trannies > white women > black women

>wh*te w*men
never going back to that again desu senpai

White whores deserve abusive black boyfriends. Azn woman+white boi = happiness

this is the true redpill

That's pretty damn racist, wtf. Basically implying asian women have no self respect.

>actual self respect

I doubt most women understand each of those words on their own, let alone strung together in a sentence. Also the projection from the Asian women statement shows underlying jealousy/ anger spawning from the materialistic goal of dating a white guy. She is racist for differentiating white women from asians and does not appear to understand the definition of "incel". No part of the action of fucking Asian women implies "involuntary" nor celibate. in short, this person is a retard who probably can barely dress herself let alone water the ground she grows in.

Attached: 1537570343398.jpg (1860x862, 609K)

She is 100% correct that this is her opinion. Also, don't tell me what to do, shitlord!

My dick big
My chain long
My money fat

This is no haiku. Im just better at life than (you)

> who am I.

>this goddamn thread again
Fucking why.

Attached: 20141102_1446_018.jpg (1400x2364, 882K)

DAILY REMINDER:
GAS THE CHINKS
EYELID WAR NOW

Maybe if White Women weren't such trash, white men would date them.

Yes she actually is

>single roasties
>you are all fucking losers, you incels!
>please, notice me
>why nobody dates me
>you losers

Why would she be romantically pairing white men with white women in this post...she's flarkin' racist!

>Stop having sex with asian women
>Start trying to have sex with WHITE WOMEN
>I-I-INCEL!

>white women with actual self-respect
have better luck meeting a fuckin unicorn

Attached: 1520725316026.jpg (960x544, 133K)

Tell her that asians are less likely to be rampant SJW's, therefore they may appeal more

She's scared, because she knows white men are dumping nigger-tier white women. Ooops, I guess coalburning while voting against white men and being total entitled open boarder douchbags isn't working our for white women. Ohh and also blameing white men for everything. White women have come to their evolutionary dead end anyway...Artificial wombs are here boys. Liberation from the gynocentric plantation is ours if we can get the gays and trannies to make their issue.

I see lots of guys who could date hot White Women but choose to date East Asians instead. Unfortunately, the majority of White Women are tainted, having been brainwashed into thinking the negro looks like a human person

How can I make contact with this based asian qt?

I see no failure in this logic. user...medals awarded.

>White women with actual self respect
Where?

das it mane

SJWs are entirely unfuckable

There was an article from a few years back about a white woman living in East Asia, and how she complained that the advantage she had over white men in the dating market back home had reversed in Asia. She didn't want to date an asian dude, and all the white guys in her expat community were dating asian women. She was sad and decided to go back home where she could be on top of the dating market again.

She's right incels dating cute Asians are technically dating out of their league, while dating a roastie would probably be in their league.
Nice.

>believing anything from someone calling themselves "docta ignorantia"

Lmaoooo they getting even more pissed and have only themselves to blame.

>my body my rights
>fat acceptance
>I'm beautiful but if you say something you're a pig
>feminism SJW bullshit

Now this. Shit is hillarious famalam

A lying nigger

Pssst roasties! You never managed your own community! You never maintained how people will see you and you didn't care to try, thinking, foolishly too, that everyone shouldn't judge you for it, even while you dumb cunts judge everyone else. Guess what? You always want to blame someone else, but the truth is, is that the social engineers of society, directed you a long this path and you foolishly went along with it. All they had to dangle in front of your face is "smart, strong, and independent," and you went right along with it. Should I do like them and fool you into something else? No. I am just going to rub your faces in the mess you helped to make for yourselves. Why? Because all you do is blame men or your competition for the poison you willingly drank yourselves.

She's clearly a white supremacist. How disgusting. Probably a Republican as well. Sad

Is she saying that only thin women have self respect and care

fat shaming

>Is she correct
No, a battery in her dildo died that day.

you know these girls sure hate incels but are awfully concerned about who and how often they fuck

Is she female?
She's wrong about everything

Also interested

A woman who doesn't think that men under 8/10 are invisible doesn't have any self respect. These broken women obviously need to consume lots of mainstream media to give them some self esteem.

t. stronk independent womyn

Reminder.

Attached: Okcupid+girls+standards+lightbrownbig22+high+4+me+big2lightbrown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg (503x644, 35K)

that's a trap

White women are nigger-tier now. 90% of them have ridden nigger cock and have ruined their DNA. They have nigger DNA in their brains, blood and organs and especially their eggs. Telegony and michrochimerism. Return of Kings has a good article but there are many more online. This is why God said ONE FLESH when women get married. They actually take the DNA of their husband inside them and bond with it in their own bodies. Now they are full of nigger DNA. They shouldn't even be allowed to breed.

Meh...still better than nigger -tier white women.

She's clearly wrong since a white guy fucking an Asian chick is not an incel by definition

She forgot the most appealing part: they actually act like women. Most white women today try and act like men with the end result being a shit version of a man with a bagina.

White women act like REAL women. You need to self improve more if you want a real woman. Only losers settle for impostor women.

Everything you need to know is on this graph.
Women are all raised to think they are beautiful princesses who deserve Christian Grey as a husband. When it turns out they will be like the 80% of average people out there, with an average husband, 1-3 kids, in an average neighborhood, they get upset and only go after high status men, even if they cheat, dont respect them, whatever. They pursue these 'chads' until they get close to or hit the age of 30. Then, chads want nothing to do with them. So, out of desperation, they settle for your Brians. Average, 60k salary, okay looking dad bod kinda guy. She marries him, has her kids, and whether she divorces him or not, they eventually fall out of love and stop having sex by 40, leaving him loveless and sexless the rest of his life.

>REAL WAMENZ
I don't think women know what that translates to. If I'm being kind about it.

>it's afraid

Attached: afraid.jpg (1340x720, 58K)

Anything I don't like is fake. inb4 media influences women

For real though, it's a huge cognitive dissonance in the left. My college can't stop labeling unfavorable speech as hate speech. The sad part is, the cucks who think white women can do no bad will form an everlasting support train, incubating their delusions.

Toastie roastie

Are you sure you're responding to me?

Attached: 1536499500698.jpg (326x456, 35K)

No